Awesome tool to automate Facebook Ads management

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Tomasz B.

Kommentare: I have more free time so I can focus on more interesting things than manually going through accounts and killing ads / decreasing or increasing budgets.

Vorteile: The best thing about RevealBot is that once you identify the patterns you follow to make decisions when managing an account, you can set up rules and have Reveal do everything for you. It frees up a lot of time, gives you more resources (you can't check an account every 15 minutes 24/7, can you?), you don't have to do the manual stuff yourself, what else would you want?

Nachteile: I'd love to be able to export rules from one Reveal account and import them to another. Also, a great feature would be "apply this rule in accounts X, Y, Z" so that I could save myself duplicating them each time. Other than that, I think it's great!

Revealbot Automates Your Facebook Ads With Ease

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Mike M.

Kommentare: Overall I have been really happy with this unique program. It is a must-have tool for scaling your Facebook ad campaigns, is easy to use, and well worth the money. Helps save time and money immediately.

Vorteile: The automated reporting functions of Revealbot are amazing. Managing ads that are performing well and cutting underperforming ads by setting parameters so the program clearly does what you ask you to do is a bonus.

Nachteile: It is very time consuming to learn the interface, it isn't really user friendly however customer service really is and they are helpful.

Tool that pays for itself

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Mick M.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Keep the ad spend under control 24/7.

Vorteile: Easy to manage several Facebook ads campaigns at the same time.
Saves a lot of time by performing predefined actions without the need to monitor the dashboard.
Turn off non-performing ads before they spend the budget and scale up the profitable ads/adsets.

Nachteile: Not possible to:
- perform the same action on several campaigns in bulk
- copy the rules across ad accounts
- create a report for several accounts at once

Does not work as advertised

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: expensive too. better use other automation program in the market

Nachteile: THere is no tutorial on how to set things up. You are to fend for yourself. Customer service is non existent.

Great tool to automate your Facebook ads

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Alan Y.
Internet Marketer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall I'm really happy and would highly recommend to people who are running ads on Facebook.

Vorteile: This tool actually saved me money as it cut underperforming ads before I normally would. Especially through the night whilst sleeping this tool would make sure it would stop ads that were performing poorly and it would even increase the budgets for the ad sets doing really well. It's great because you can set up your own custom rules so it only does what you ask it too.

Nachteile: To be honest not much I didn't like. The only thing is the initial learning curve but it wasn't too complitacted.

Revealbot allowed me to automate my Facebook campaigns in a way that no other tool can accomplish.

Tobey F.
Digital Marketing Consultant

Kommentare: I was able to satisfy unique, daily volume and pricing requirements for a lead-gen client's Facebook campaign.

Vorteile: The options and parameters for creating conditional rules make for creative, automatic campaign management. Every business is different and automation tools cannot be "one size fits all." Revealbot is sophisticated enough to satisfy very unique business use cases.

Nachteile: The pricing structure is "anti-agency." Graduated price tiers are old thinking. 14-day trials are rarely long enough to realize the full potential and benefits of a tool like this.

Awesome automation to save your sanity

Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Cam M.
Creative & Strategy Lead
Grafikdesign

Kommentare: Just easy to set up rule sets and let it do much of the monitoring for you. It's also smartly integrated into Slack for reporting and some controls too.

Vorteile: It takes the "cludge" of UI that is Facebook's interface and cherry picks the most important aspects to augment with greater control, simply.

Nachteile: It can feel complicated if you don't understand what you can control or know what parameters Facebook lets you have access to.

Best Ads Automation Software

Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Kenn C.
Owner and Lead Consultant

Vorteile: This extends the existing automation functionality of Facebook and AdWords. We routinely optimize ads at certain times in the day and this tool does this for us and more.

Nachteile: It can get very expensive if you have a large ad spend. The price would be worth it if it also has tools for creating campaigns. Right now, I'm thinking of using the tool only for a select few clients.

Saved my agency

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Kosta T.
CMO

Kommentare: Time efficient
Helps to save money (lots of money)
Filters out the bad ads
allows you to scale better

Vorteile: it is very easy to use and the support staff is really amazing, they answer every question and help you figure out how to perform every rule you have in mind

Nachteile: it took me a few days to understand how to wrap my head around this. but eventually, it was well worth it.

Automate Paid Social Advetising

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Gary O.
Growth Marketer

Kommentare: Peace of mind knowing that my paid social campaigns will stay within defined limits, also being able to run a small team knowing that automation reduces the need for additional team members.

Vorteile: Being able to automate paid social advertising is crucial for me, it allows me to run many campaigns all at once and know that each one of them will stay within my defined parameters. My favorite feature is the ability to automate FB page post boosting, this is pretty unique and very useful.

Nachteile: I rate this 5/5 but I do feel it is slightly limited when compared to market leaders such as Ad Expresso. It is true they are not in exactly the same space but it would be good to see more similiar features!

A very good tool to automate social campaigns

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Junior Facebook Media Buyer
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've used Reveal bot daily for content programming and management issues on our facebook accounts.

Vorteile: I have used Reveal Bot on a daily basis for over 6 months. It was very helpful to manage content on our social media account (Facebook, mostly). It is capable to program and automates management actions, such as programming and starting campaigns.

Nachteile: The interface is not very friendly. It is not possible to select campaigns in bulk and those actions take a lot of time. I suggest to redesign and make it easier to perform bulk actions when selecting campaigns​/accounts to connect to reveal bot.

Revealbot is the best!

Digital Associate

Vorteile: I love the ease of use around this software as well as how accurate and timely it serves my data to me. I have never had a glitch while using this either. its great.

Nachteile: nothing yet which is great news! Hope it stays that way

Up to date. Honest. Game Changing for my business.

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Nick S.

Kommentare: It has given myself and my team more time to focus on other elements of helping businesses grow online.

Vorteile: It is easy to navigate. The customer service is very fast to respond. The immediacy of positive impact it has made was almost instantaneous.

Nachteile: I wish that there were more training and tips and case studies coming out so that I could get better ideas of how to optimize my rules.

Helpful for Automating Campaigns

Jack G.
Media Buyer

Kommentare: Revealbot has helped automate a ton of our processes and save time for our agency. The ability to increase budget on cost per reaction has been a game changer

Vorteile: The ability to set rules to autoboost page posts as well as fully automate larger campaigns to help keep CPAs in goal range,

Nachteile: The limits on spend for accounts before upgrading. Wish it could automate youtube and google ads as well

Reveal Saves A Lot of Time for Facebook Ads Management & Research

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Justin A.
Digital Strategy, Marketing Automation, Online Marketing, CRO, Branding, Wordpress Development

Kommentare: This platform allowed me to gain insights into competitors social media marketing and presence, both for my own businesses, and clients. It helped me do so in much less time than it would have taken to source it otherwise. Additionally, having automated reporting on key areas made sure that I was always able to get to information I needed for client deliverables.

Vorteile: This platform is very easy to set up and use. In fact, at first, you may think you've done something wrong. Overall, it's ease of set up and use is the thing I like the most. That's followed by it's automated reporting functions.

Nachteile: I have to say that I don't really care for the user interface very much. To me it seems counterintuitive and like something is missing.

Perfect tool for automating your campaigns.

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Creative Designer & Paid Social Media Buyer

Kommentare: Revealbot is a must-have tool for automating and scaling your campaigns. It's worth the peace of mind as well knowing that there're rules set in place incase your campaign goes awry.

Vorteile: The automation aspect. I run a lot of campaigns and I don't always have the time to constantly be checking them. Revealbot gives me the freedom to focus on other areas of my business without having to worry about my campaigns.

Nachteile: When it comes to reporting it would be cool to be able to do a consolidated report for all accounts instead of having to schedule them all out individually.

A comprehensive app, with lots of potential.

Ludiwg P.
CSD

Vorteile: It offers a lot of features in terms and gives the user a lot of room to customize. It's connection with Slack is awesome.

Nachteile: Mostly the app is focused on ads and whereas it would be easy to offer those who want simple overall reporting for their social accounts a great solution, it is sometimes incomplete strictly on the reporting side of things.

Overall great. I would like yo have the ability to choose how many days I wish to optimize.

Juan F.

Vorteile: That it checks every 15 minutes. I like how reveal checks every 15 minutes to apply the rules. It seems hard at first to set up because the instructions are not clear. If you could have descriptors that you could hover over, that would be great!

Nachteile: That I cannot choose my optimization window of 3 full days plus today. I would like to have the ability to optimize based on the days I choose and not be forced to select a standard.

Overall I enjoyed my experience. There's an infinite amount of rules you can setup.

Matt J.
Performance Media Buyer

Vorteile: I like that it's very intuitive to use. It's fast and simple in how it's laid out. The customer support was incredible. They reached out to help give value and give tips.

Nachteile: Based on my business model, it was quite expensive. Also it's tough when your revenue isn't going through Facebook to adjust, because I had to adjust the rules once a day at least. Also needed to create a LOT of rules to do what I needed to made it hard to maintain.

RevealBot has been a game changer for my agency.

Co-Founder

Vorteile: The user interface is very clear, with a lot of flexibility. I like how it was able to pull all of the metrics that I need from Facebook. The flexibility of the rules is what makes this so valuable for me. I love it!

Nachteile: Perhaps more flexibility with alerts would be nice. Cost is a little expensive though. Would be great if there were bigger discounts for the higher tier plans. Other than that, everything else seems to be great!

Easy to use, full of features

Syed Q.
Digital Marketing Manager
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Can save time in managing Facebook ads by using the automated rules and Slack reporting.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and manage all the automated rules that I have set up. There are a lot of rules that are not available from the Facebook business manager that are available in Reveal Bot.

Nachteile: Does not have the ability to start/pause ad-sets based on time e.g. turn on ad-set at 1pm. This feature will be very useful.

Excellent way to track and manage Facebook ad performance!

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Paul L.
Marketer

Vorteile: Small learning curve, easy to use! This tool is a great way to measure ad performance in a way that is simple and easy to read. No more clicking through individual parameters and hard to find stats on each ad on Facebook!

Nachteile: Some issues I have had with the software previously are ironed out. The developers are doing a great job continually improving the platform!

easy, functional

Aud L.
Media Buyer

Kommentare: rules on my adsets, saves me money on bad adsets

Vorteile: easy to connect to FB, basic rules that function easily with adsets, easy to add other users, most people in the company use it so its easy to troubleshoot with other coworkers

Nachteile: doesn't always work, wish rules would occur in shorter time intervals ex. every 10 min instead of every 15 min, wish rules could be applied to ads

Useful Power Tool for Facebook Ads

Miguel F.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's really useful to have a easy to set up helper that controls the facebook ads spending and optimization

Nachteile: I would like to be able to have rules depending on some "Tags" i can put directly in the campaign creation in fb ads, For example if i create a new prospecting campaign i can ensure some rules will be applyed to the campaign without going to reveal.

RevealBot Keeps Me Away From Being Emotional with FB Ads!

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Zhifeng S.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Save time and money!

Vorteile: I test new products on a daily basis and Reveal helps me monitor those new ads with the metric I set up. It shuts down every single underperforming ads when the ads meet my metric.
It's really a time saver!

Nachteile: A bit complicated for a new user, I got some ads turned off by mistake.
More tutorials fro eCommerce will be welcome.