Über BuildPro

Software-as-a-Service-Lösung, die entwickelt wurde, um die Art und Weise zu optimieren, wie Bauverantwortliche, Lieferanten-, Händler- und Herstellerunternehmen zusammenarbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über BuildPro

Eliminating the need for paper copies for the office, the field supervisor and the work crew. Access through the Internet via web browser on smart phone, tablet or laptop.

Some of the features are confusing and causes our trades to have a difficult time requesting the correct amount to bill against.

Bewertungen zu BuildPro

4,0

BuildPro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BuildPro bereits verwendet?

Vinnie
Vinnie
Business Systems Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Application

Kommentare: We have leveraged our database to tie the CMs bonus based on milestones completed and the stage of construction. A/P has also become streamlined. Lien releases give full view of all items paid and has been utilized in stated that do not require liens.

Admin users and managers get full insight into the build process. Jobs can be audited in the field based on schedule updates and payments are seamless.

There is not a great emphasis placed on the scheduling aspect of the system (both from a development and professional services perspective). The SupplyPro app should be leveraged with location settings to notify the CM that the trade is onsite doing the work today. Reschedule notifications should show the vendor how their schedule is impacted.

Antwort von Hyphen Solutions

Vinnie, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Hyphen Solution Marketing marketing@hyphensolutions.com

JANE
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hyphen Solution for Construction Subs.

Kommentare: Overall it is an asset to our business. One item is that our builder did not realize there was a cost associated with this product to there subs, or at least they did not pass that information on to us. This needs to be calculated into my cost of doing business for a builder.

I really like that I can see all upcoming jobs for scheduling through payment. It is very inclusive of all the information I need to do our work for our Builder

I wish there was a report that listed jobs completed but not yet scheduled for payment. I could track cash flow a little better with that type of report.

Antwort von Hyphen Solutions

Thank you for your review Jane. We are pleased BuildPro has helped you successfully see and schedule upcoming jobs through to payment. We are continuously making improvements that will help you with productivity and efficiency. We provided your feedback to our Customer Experience team. Please contact us if you ever need assistance. Thanks again for your review.

Asst Operations Mgr in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Decent product with a high price tag for production builders.

Kommentare: The overall experience with BuildPro was easy on our office, yet troublesome with our Project Managers and Vendors at times. Hyphen themselves were always helpful in teaching, training, and informing us of the product's capabilities. But due to some minor glitches and some inconsistency among builders and projects this product gained a typical groan during meetings. This prorgam, in my opinion, is great for builders who are doing only 200 or fewer homes a year.

The integration of Supply Pro and Build Pro is a solid idea and has been executed well. When used the scheduling was very helpful in training new PMs. The Hyphen Team was helpful

The price tag is high for production builders. Essentially this is a file management/scheduling software program and I dont see the value in paying a price tag per home. It would have been great to look at prices per community and such. Also many of our PMs had troubles with changes not being made while offline. Had trouble scheduling while working on Condo/Apartment projects.

Antwort von Hyphen Solutions

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced within BuildPro. We strive to continually improve our products as we are committed to providing you the best tools. I have contacted our Support team and someone should reach out to you soon to further assist you. Kind regards, Hyphen Solutions Marketing

Paul
VP in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The sky is the limit for this already time-proven software solution we know as Hyphen Solutions

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been very good and Hyphen Solutions has demonstrated professionalism in their development and in any service requests we have submitted. We've been doing this for 34 years and Hyphen is the strongest in our experience. With cost-containment and ongoing improvements it will remain an industry leader in my opinion.

Having used Hyphen with many national and local Homebuilder Customers over the last 15 years, we have benefited in our Communication, Scheduling, Service Response Performance and Invoicing.

The cost has consistently increased as Hyphen Solutions has changed their billing models. It is the most expensive software subscription we use in its "software product category". One weakness that needs work is that when the core Customer implements Hyphen, we are often not notified as Vendors for some time and this communication gap stalls the onboarding and creates a weak first-start experience at times.

Myles

Updates To BuildPro That Will Help Functionality

Kommentare: Overall, the experience with BuildPro is pretty smooth. There are a few things that effect the functionality and usability, but overall the experience is smooth. There are minor things that could make the experience better.

BuildPro is pretty easy to navigate. Block scheduling makes the system much easier to use. It is easy to find uploaded documents, find information, etc.

BuildPro Calendar is a static in its functions. Single Day View shows a whole 2 week calendar. It also does allow you to drag/move tasks to a new date from this interface. That would help tremendously. We can currently write EPOs to multiple jobs within whichever community we are writing the EPO for that particular lot, it would be nice to write an EPO and be able to write it for multiple jobs within whatever community we are assigned to. Lastly, we find ourselves having to re-write EPOs that were written to the wrong vendor once they are approved or rejected. It would be great to be able to adjust the EPO after it has been approved or rejected to escape having to write another EPO.

Chad
Chad
Architecture / Purchasing Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BuildPro makes day to day operation a lot easier to do. By letting the PM update their job information on site it allows us to be a mobile company to have jobs all over the Seattle area.

Since we have BuildPro through FAST we are not sure the best way to get customer service when we have an issue.

Antwort von Hyphen Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We will support BuildPro functionality for all BuildPro clients. If it is determined during the process that the issue resides within FAST, we can guide you on what needs to be addressed with FAST support. If needed, we would be happy to hop on the call with FAST support as well. Please feel free to reach out if you have additional questions! Hyphen Solution Marketing marketing@hyphensolutions.com

Marc

Hyphen

Kommentare: Overall I like it from my perspective. It help to track everything. It does not let me know that schedule changes are received when I change them. Also the fact I can’t alter my own template personally makes schedule change divert time consuming. If I change something or need to flip tasks it throws the whole template off which means I must go one by one to change schedules

It covers a large amount of info and has a lot of ability to track everything. Wish it integrated with supply pro a bit easier. As it is one of many systems it seems to be a beast of burden to some subs that are not as computer savvy and can create redundancy have to schedule then send a separate email and call

There is so much it can be overwhelming to those less tech savvy. The integration from new star to buildpro to supply pro can be sketchy

Purchasing side of BuildPro

Kommentare: Our build times have lowered considerably, we spend less time with vendors since all their active and future PO's are visible to them. Communication between vendor and super is all review able.

very easy to navigate through the system to see jobs. some of the reports are excellent, very easy to pull up PO's see job status. Approval of EPO's is so easy. PO's are all visible for vendor save time with vendors inquiring about PO's.

Can not run reports that are tailored to filter down to specfic items.

Erin
Director of Purchasing & Estimating in USA

Avid BuildPro User

Kommentare: BuildPro has improved our efficiencies of our scheduling and helped eliminate paper and pen processes. It has been a great tool for our builders and we are working on using the Warranty Module so that we can reap the benefits on the customer service side. It is a great tool for homebuilding companies.

Ease of communication; used among trade partners; web-based and no portal to remote into

More training documents are needed for Supply side; Builder side is fairly easy to use but can be trouble-some with internet connections

Bau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Super product/service

Kommentare: Scheduling/payment and trade accountability at my finger tips.

I use primarily for scheduling and payment. My current template is very easy to use and adjust. All schedules and payments in one place make for headache free scheduling and follow up.

I currently do not have ability to preview schedules before saving and updating trades on started task. It would be awesome to have the option to roll hard coded dates along with scheduled task.

Eric
Regional Environmental Manager in USA

Cumbersome

Kommentare: We use the SWIM function.

It is functional and allows business to get done.

It is extremely cumbersome, complex and antiquated. Technical glitches are rampant. It takes a very long time to load and is very slow. It is not user friendly or intuitive at all. Our people need a training class just to do basic functions. Customer services is non-existent unless you get locked out and need your password reset, which will happen frequently. The features are so limited that it presents challenges with outside regulators.

Leanne
Compliance Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Slowest Software Ever

Kommentare: I have endured many long and stressful nights trying to submit inspection reports. This software makes my job harder than it needs to be.

This software is aesthetically pleasing.

This software is slow and inefficient. The system is often inaccessible due to maintenance and passwords expiring, making it harder to submit inspections on time. The process of adding a single finding takes so long I could type multiple inspections on another software before this one finding submits. Customer support is not helpful with ongoing issues. The inspection report does not include all necessary components that the permit requires. Character restrictions when describing locations of findings force users to create multiple findings in place of one.

Antwort von Hyphen Solutions

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced within BuildPro. We strive to continually improve our products as we are committed to providing you the best tools. In regards to the reporting, please reach out to our Support team and someone will be happy to assist you. Thank you! Kind regards, Hyphen Solutions Marketing

Mark
Const Mgr in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Usage of BP

Kommentare: the one time I had an issue with BP i made a phone call and the support system team never called me back. Ended up getting resolved another way.

Find it pretty easy to issue EPO's, schedule in JME. Boss wants me to start using BOX which is a slight challenge right now--just not use to it

Is there a way when issuing multiple EPO's is there a short cut to start the new one instead of going all the way back and start? Are there a info sheets I could print to help using BOX,

James
Field Supervisor II in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: I have used hyphen for four years now and it's never glitched on me or froze. I never have a problem accessing the website and I can access it from any mobile device.

Very Easy to navigate and find what you need.

Items that were on the website that dont pertain to my job or my company.

President in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Portal and Service

Kommentare: Fantastic efficiency and productivity thanks to Supply Pro / Build Pro

It helps us manage every stage of our relationship with production builders.

Somewhat cryptic until you have used it for awhile

Kevin
Field Verification Manager in USA
Bau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick, Consice and Easy to Navigate

Kommentare: Great! Been using for over 6 years without issues.

All of my information is at my fingertips.

When in "warranty" job list screen, it seems to have issues updating info quickly.

Ian

Construction Manager

Kommentare: Very easy to schedule and pay my trades

Ease of use. Very intuitive so do not need lots of training to use.

I have not had any problems with the software.

Darryn

BuildPro Review

Kommentare: good

It gives you the ability to make changes quickly and effectively in the field.

not enough access to things like changing templates etc.

LaCoura
Starts Assistant in USA

BuildPro Strengh and Weakness

Documents are easy to upload and finding them according to job number

Sometimes clicking on job number can go slowly

Omar
Operations Manager in USA

Hyphen Review

It helps to keep track of all the information.

It's not the best way for correspondence.

Mark
Superintendent in USA

Solid Tool

Kommentare: My main complaint is many times, when I go to view documents, it takes to to a white screen, and I have to drill all the way back down to try again. Also, when updating, you have to go through all pages to get back to where you just were.

Ease of releasing payment to trade partners

Sometimes takes you to balnk screen in document area, and can't seem to track down why, so it eats away at your time when you need that information right away.

Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient toolbox for any production builder

Great scheduling functionalities, very transparent.

Lack of management tools, it would be nice to benchmark users based on upkeeping of each construction schedule.

Jake
Project manager in USA

Great!

Kommentare: It is my main tool in the field I enjoy it

Easy to use and pay contractors as well as schedule

Not being able to click off finished tasks in the “completed by supplier” tab

Jonathan
Field Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Buildpro

Kommentare: My company started using Hyphen's Buildpro system at the request of a client. Several other clients have now began using Buildpro and linked us to their jobs, so now we use Buildpro for the majority of our inspection services.

As a 3rd party inspector, it was a seamless transition to start using Hyphen's Buildpro system and integrate it with our current system.

I've run into some technical issues with using the buildpro app in areas with poor cell reception.

Spencer

Good stuff in Build Pro

The ease of scheduling and sending notes

Having the wrong vendors or having things say self supplied. Totally not the software's fault so I guess nothing to really dislike.