Über Leap

Business Productivity-Plattform, die Heimwerker-Auftragnehmern dabei hilft, Workflow, Mitarbeiter Vertrieb und Außendienst Operationen zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über Leap

Dose not work the way they said it would and we got charged additional money for an adjustment.

Bewertungen zu Leap

Leap hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 357 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Leap bereits verwendet?

Zach
Zach
Co-Owner/Skywarn Spotter in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM For Your Money!!

Kommentare: Excellent or A++

Easily the best and most customizable CRM for the industry our today. Their app is second to none and the desktop platform makes following jobs a breeze! Plus, grabbing an e-signature right on the contract on the app is cake. No extra app to use

There really are none, if something arose the team at JP jumped to correct or add it right away.

Rachel
Rachel

Add More Features/Uses

Kommentare: I love the customer service you guys provide, and I hope that doesn't change as you expand. The database itself is user friendly, I just see potential for more features

I love the separation of the production calendar from the staff calendar. The customer contact directory is great, and mainly why I got Job Progress to begin with so we could manage our customers better.

I think this software could do more. I don't like the graph layouts we are given, I wish we could choose among different kinds of graphs that could help us better visualize our data. I also wish the proposals allowed me to customize the font more so whilst I am making a proposal that has already been merged to a customer. Instead, if I want to fix the font sizing on the proposal I have to exit where I am and edit the template itself and then that edit applies to all future proposals. I just want more flexibility on the customization side. Lastly, I think this program has so much potential to integrate a canvassing segment to it. Maybe integrate with Google maps or another program to create an option for companies to track their canvassers. Right now, I use Google maps to track my canvassers, but it would be great if we could do that all on Job Progress so they also have real time access to where they've gone and what neighborhoods are successful, etc.

Danielle
manager in USA

Review

I love the features, when they work accurately. Very user friendly for the field. The staff is very friendly. They try and help where they can.

The reporting is not accurate and I have sent in several emails calls complaints etc. with no responses on the status. Some things get fixed and I am always told they are "working on it" but i have been complaining about the reporting hiccups since we started a little over 2 years ago. Another down fall is some times they cant even tell you how to pull certain repots to get information you want. The staff should 100% know their product. I pay in full and have never been discounted/compensated with all the issues we've had. They need to work on better follow ups and updating customers regarding issues.

Brian
President in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software with room for improvement!

Kommentare: We use JP to run our entire operation and plan to use it in the near future. It's constantly getting better, mgmt is very engaging and always taking feedback and making progress.

JP is easy to use once you get it configured to your business processes. Macros that streamline the estimate/proposal process along with integration to suppliers all within the job keeps the documentation process on the job easy to manage. Also, it doesn't take long to get new users trained on how to use JP on a daily basis.

The ability to use Zapier and input new leads/customers needs to be cleaned up and more open to align with Referal Sources so it can in as a Zap and not manually entered. Right now, this integration isn't very well designed from a data input standpoint, only minimum fields. We do a lot of insurance roofing jobs and the ability to bring those in as a PDF and autocreate the estimate is a big win BUT the inability to use that like other Estimates/Proposals in JP that a client can sign off on is a huge gap. The customer web page could use the tweaking to make the experience a little more professional and appealing to the user. Photos uploaded into JP already automatically shared with the client, the process to share photos is a pain especially when you have 50-100 job photos. It would make more sense to establish at the folder level what photos can be shared to the customer web page along with the ability to designate a photo as the main photo (like front picture of the home) as the key photo on the customer page seen everytime they go there. Also, allow different photo folders to be presented so the client can see different photos in groups from inspection photos vs. job progress photos vs. job completion photos.

Yannick
Production Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

JP is my most used app across all devices

Kommentare: I log in all my customers and information into JP so that when I go to bed at night, I don't wake up in the middle of the night remembering some customer that fell through the cracks. All

Being able to easily write up contracts and send to customer's for electronic approval is fantastic. Invoicing and change orders are easy and straightforward, and being able to customize the progress flow is a nice touch. One of the best features is the intuitive mobile app that can be used on the field while meeting with customers or even confirming the scope of work for a job. Being able to customize templates easily was my main reason for advocating the use of JP, as creating different templates such as certificates of completion was vital.

It would be nice to have an easier and more intuitive estimating feature. We were able to use AccuLynx for a while, and though we went back to JP for various reasons, we thought the estimating feature on AccuLynx was far superior, as it was more intuitive and aesthetically pleasing (which made it easier to work with and break down when estimating very large projects). The contracts on AccuLynx also used DocuSign, which seemed to add a tremendous amount of reputability with customers. They also had a feature where pictures could be all selected and converted into a PDF with comments and "before" or "after" stamps assigned to them. Also, being able to assign appointments from the customer creation page, instead of the job creation page would be useful. Sometimes I don't know if this will be a repair or a roof replacement until after the appointment, but all that information had to be put in before. If nothing else, having some sort of window that shows your current appointments when you are making an appointment would be a tremendous improvement, as currently I have to ALWAYS open a staff calendar window and update it every time I speak to a customer to set up an appointment to make sure there is no double-booking. Being able to know what time slots are already blocked off would be fantastic.

Blake
President in USA

GOD SENT SOFTWARE!

Kommentare: I am an Accountant by School and Roofing Contractor by Experience and I can testify after working for a CPA and integrating software of all kinds that JobProgress is hands down the best I have stumbled upon. Simplicity with absolutely powerful software that is an all in one solution.

UNBELEIVABLE SUPPORT & FORWARD PROGRESS TO DEVELOPMENT! Eagleview Integration Electronic Proposals/Contract with notifications Macros for Materials, Labor, Activities, etc are endless Customizable Forms Google Integration Financing Integration Quickbooks Integration Google Drive Integration Fair Price per user POWERFUL Mobile App Customer Website to Share all documents, price, balance, pictures, scheduling, quickbooks payment! Email Automation Email Template Customization Feedback is heard toward improvements! They actually listen! My Sales Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the BEST. Talk to me at 9pm at night sometimes finding solutions. Tech guys - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have solutions to simplify your business workflow and are 100% American based.

At the moment 2/4/20 just lack of reports and 2 way integration with Quickbooks. But they making improvements quick. So I would stay tuned.

Molly
Production Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to streamline processes

Kommentare: We aren't using JobProgress to its full capability yet, but will be soon. Right now, it has really helped our communication with our customers be more efficient as well as keep track of our sales pipeline and estimates. We are LOVING it compared to our previous CRM.

I love that we can see how many jobs and dollar volume in each step of our sales/production stage and easily move jobs to a new stage, sales automation with automatic emails to the customer every time their job changes status is WONDERFUL. I also love using the production calendar for scheduling. Being able to set tasks or messages within each job is also great for keeping track of internal communications regarding each job. We also were able to have them create templates that look identical to our paper proposals. The ability to send, sign, view, and accept a proposal with just a click of a button is great.

It would be great if jobs could automatically move stages in the workflow when a corresponding action is taken (e.g. if setting an estimate appointment would move it to our stage that corresponds with appointments scheduled, or moved it to "job scheduled" when we set a production date), but I understand with custom workflows this would be hard to make happen. It would also be nice if more information from the measurements or estimates translated into the contract and/or work order. We currently use excel workbooks for estimates, contracts, work orders, and purchase orders, and all the pages talk to each other so we only have to enter information on one page. We haven't used JobProgress work orders or proposals yet because of this. In the calendars, if you put an appointment on one person's calendar and choose someone else as an attendee, it doesn't show up on the attendee's calendar, so we have been having to set duplicate appointments to do that. It would be nice if I set an appointment for X and Y needs to be there too, that I be able to set one appointment and it show up on both calendars.

owner in USA

1 year review

Kommentare: JP right now is a love-hate relationship. I have invested so much into it, but yet I still feel like it is falling short and some basic but important function. I'm hopeful that these items will change.

1.) ease of use 2.) estimating portion 3.) workflow management 4.) documentation management 5.) sales tracking

1.) accounting integration w/ QuickBooks does not work well 2.) no copy and paste feature 3.) I had my proposal template converted and it looked awful and I had to pay for it 4.) you allow google sheets integration but not google docs so I can work on my normal proposal format 5.) you have to be in a client or search for a client to add a new job to that client 6.) no easy accounts payable system ( i have to use dropbox for that) 7.) change orders estimate sheet has different settings from the normal estimate sheet. creating double work 8.) P&L is manual entry so if we use it, we have double-entry again. Once in Quickbooks once in JP. 9.) Training is very surface level. I had to learn most of it on my own and then train my staff.

Mallory

Univera Construction, LLC

Kommentare: So far things have been very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is usually pretty good about responding quickly. This program overall has made my life in the office much simpler.

Being able to quickly generate an estimate to a proposal is very helpful in our office. I like the act that the photos are easily accessible. Our customers RAVE about the customer webpage and how easy it is to sign the documents and it makes my life SO much easier to see who has accepted and who has not. The scheduling is very simple and convenient for myself in the office and for the tech in the field. They can easily see their schedules and know where they need to be. Being able send the invoices and to add the payments to the financials page and they go directly to QBO is probably my favorite feature of this program.

I wish i was able to search jobs by the invoice number, the way our company is set up it would make things much simpler. We have been asking to get a scope form created that we can generate directly to an invoice like what you have for the roofers who use the program.

JP for Pools

Kommentare: Overall, after using a few different options, Job progress seems to check more boxes than the others for what we need it for. From the automation, to the templates, this software makes it easy to communicate with clients and keeps everything right there at your fingertips.

The best feature for our company is the bid management and CRM abilities of the software. We are able to keep all communication in one customer window, which helps know what has been said and promised. The Accept/Reject feature is also a nice touch to assist with knowing which estimate is the final one.

Scheduling seems to be a bit convoluted. The notifications are nice for the app, but I would like to be notified when using the online version, and that doesn't seem to be as user friendly.

Phillip
owner in USA

Phillip user

Kommentare: easy to schedule a meeting and get help, we are not fully using the product currently but so far we do like it. We switched to Tsheets for employee time clock since it would not work properly at all for us with Jobprogress.

the buckets on the top in order to place jobs is amazing

no accrual tracking/ghant chart to see where jobs are at (only progress board)

Fayth
Executive Assistant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best platform I have used

Kommentare: Overall I am in love with Job progress within my 4 years of being in this industry this platform has made my job the easiest, it has been. As I am learning more about the program the more I am realizing that it is helping the company as a whole. I absolutely love this program and will possible us it until I cant anymore.

This whole system has made an impact on our company. It has most definitely eliminated 99.99% of all phone calls that were being made to figure out where the project was in our processes. For the past year, we have only scratched the very basic parts of Job progress. Just recently we have been able to dive into the program and utilize it even more for our company. This program is definitely one I will always recommend to any other business owner I know!

The only con I have for this program is that there is so much that can be done, yet not enough explanation, meaning there isn't a way for me to ask our sales rep to show me the hidden features. Because honestly all of the job progress seems to be a hidden feature.

Project Advisor in USA

Job Progress Reliability

Kommentare: I use it just use it too keep Track of Projects.
Nothing that difficult. Uploading is slow and at times the Something went wrong thing comes on and I have too try again later.
Not good

Uploading Documents. The Program is fairly easy. Again it is slow on the overall. I do not really have anything likable on the overall. Everybody in the Company Complains about it. The tasks that I do are not that difficult. If I was in Estimating I would get rid of it. But I do not have the Authority too do that.

I use it everyday. In the Morning early I whip thru my Files. Seems too respond faster in the early hours. The rest of the day it is slow. Really a Problem when I am uploading a New Project and I need speed in Front of a New Client. Photo Upload speed terrible. We now have it Linked with Company Cam. That helps but should not have too

Steven

Steve from Outeast

Kommentare: FABULOUS!!! I cannot believe I found a program that actually works for us the way it does... I thought for sure I was going to have to pay big bucks to have software custom made for us.!! Love it!

Job Progress has been great. The way I used to run my company was with custom made spreadsheets designed specifically for my business and my trade, and when I say custom my spreadsheets were the most in depth sheets I have ever even seen so changing was hard. I am amazed at how much Job Progress already included things that I was using, tracking with my other system, things that no one thought of but they did... My main reason for switching was the ease of use, its so easy for my guys (who arent as tech savvy as I am) to use, it keeps track of all the data easily, the app is wonderful for in the field, but the best thing about Job Progress is that things that I bring up that I request or recommend does not get swept under the rug, they go right to the development team and make it happen! the customer service is absolutely great , they are there for you all the time. I would recommend this to any business out there, if a pain in the neck like me loves it, anyone will...

The only thing I wish was that I could customize things a bit more for ex: inside material I would like to be able to edit the tags, When adding a customer or a job I would like to edit the tags (because some of them i never ever use and there is other information I would like there). Also the Profit & Loss needs some work, its probably great for companies that never used it before, but I had a very custom way separated hours of labor and material etc, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I are working on that to customize it a little bit more.

Byron
Account Superv in USA

Great tool

All CRMs are different and take some getting used to. JobProgress is no different. Once I learned the interface/workflow, it became a breeze to use. No CRM is perfect, but JobProgress is a great tool. In a prior life, I used AccuLynx. I would recommend JobProgress over AccuLynx any day of the week. My favorite features would include the comprehensive estimating (and the ability to add margin to a job) and the process to draft proposals (and have users view/accept them), change orders, etc.

My complaints are really granular. The average user probably wouldn't even know about the issues. For instance, I have not found the ability to draft my own email templates. Rather, the company setup an email template and I continually have to go in and edit the same verbiage (daily) so that it tells prospects what I want them to hear/understand. Having the ability for individual users to have their own email templates would be quite helpful. When building an estimate and selecting various materials, some of the drown-down variables won't populate after being selected. That doesn't sound like a big deal. However, when you build a material order off said estimate, the supply house needs to know the size/color of some products in order to properly fulfill the order.

Terri

JobProgress Review

Kommentare: Our company is now organized. There are no more stacks of paperwork, post-it-notes, unpaid invoices, lost proposals or signed contracts. Communication is crystal clear with the calendars showing where each job is, pictures of the site, materials and cost, timeline, etc.

#1 reason is my training guy. He was extremely knowledgeable, answered every ridiculous question, patience of a saint. He let me text him questions at anytime to get an immediate answer so it wouldn't hold up the job. As for the software, amazing. We are a small, family owned business who did things the dinosaur way: paper and pencil. It took alot to get the owner to convert. The program is user friendly, company adapable, can be used on mobile, IPad, and desktop, and best of all, keeps us all in contact with one another and the client.

There were a couple of glitches that came up, but you were always able to take care of it promptly. The most difficult for me was switching between desktop in the daytime to mobile in the evening. But practice makes perfect. I've got it now!

Steve
Business Specialist in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lots of positives with some tradeoffs

Kommentare: Job Progress has helped move the ball further along for our company. We're finally getting to where we can take payments online for example. There have been headaches during our extended migration due to slow adoptability but as a whole it has given the company much more to work with.

The best thing about Job Progress for me is that it can be accessed anywhere across multiple device formats. That, and it does bring everything together. Getting to the point of using it to it's full potential has been an issue but at least there is potential.

While Job Progress has multiple positives it tends to be a bit of a sluggish process as a regular user. If I was a sales rep maybe I wouldn't notice but as someone who heavily uses Job Progress to assign sales leads and connect with customers things can be sluggish and unresponsive at times.

It has been great.

There are many features that I like about this software. The first feature that I think is really effective is that you can customize it to meet you needs. After customizing the software everything is self explanatory. You can look at it and know how to maneuver it. The calendar is also a very important feature because we schedule appointments and are able to keep track about everyone's tasks, locations, and dates. The third and last feature that I like about the software is that you are able to get an advance search on categories on the workcenter tab. I believe that the software is a very resourceful tool for our company.

At this time there is nothing that I don't like about the software when I'm using it from a desktop, but I do feel that there is some glitches and or issues on the mobile app. The view on the calendar in the mobile app is not very friendly. I've had difficulties to add/delete appointments. Another issues that I have is the uploading of pics, this process is very slow and it takes for ever to complete. The screens have to be on always if not it will pause and or make me restart the process, I cannot take any calls nor make any calls.

Tyler
Estimator in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great program, glitchy mobile interface

Kommentare: This program has really increased accuracy and organization. I am also able to share in an instant my photos with the customer and other documents.

I love how many of the notes I take automatically transfer to material lists and work orders. This reduces repetitiveness and error as well as lets me get everything I need done before I leave the site which leaves no guess work or reliance on my memory.

The mobile side is unstable. There have been improvements along the way, but some issues surrounding the proposals and emailing are tedious. There are a lot of "line up" issues where you cannot zoom in or pinpoint part of a document. You have to save, back out of the proposal and then enter it again to continue. Emails are an issue if you need to access something outside of JP (like copying and pasting a link). When you return, the keyboard covers half the screen and you cannot access half the email. You have to have the link already copied so you don't have to back out.

Clint

JobProgress Didn't work for me

Kommentare: The thing I found most irritating was when I brought up my concerns to the sales person. The response was., "This is the first I've heard of any issues with JobProgress" and "No one can use a new system, whether it's JobProgress or anything else, without training." I brought these issues up after two training sessions and hours and hours of watching their training videos. The experiences of other users in context to the real problems we had with the software is not germane to my business. I brought up the issue because we had real concerns. To just say "training" made me think...hmmmmm. If I'm having this many problems now and the answer is "training". What will it look like six months from now if we are having the same problems.

The data collection is top notch. The software will take as much information as you can upload. I'm sure this platform is effective for some people. We just had too many issues to risk rolling into prime time.

Too many different ways to do something, not very user friendly, and was difficult to find a rhythm with scheduling. It had a significant lag time between hitting input and the data populating. We would upload things and they disappear into the abyss. Platform cannot receive text from people that are not in the CRM. I wish I would have known this in the beginning. This would have been a deal breaker. This was an $850 lesson.

Nirmal Kumar
Senior QA Engineer in Indien

This software is awesome full user friendly. Third party integration in this software is awesome.

1. In this software Social media integration feature is great. 2. Schedule the appointment with customer, appointment synchronization with google calendar awesome. 3. Template builder tool in Web is Awesome. 4. Another functionality of this software production calendar is great. 5. User level Permission is great that help to a organization work accordingly. 6. Proposal Tracking whit mail is Grate functionality. 7. Mobile app is also great implementation of this software. 8. Over all this software is Great Product.

1. In mobile app Insurance proposal not edit. 2. Invoice not create in mobile app. 3. In mobile app production board functionality not implemented.. 4. Mobile app have some Limitation.

Cassandra
Customer Success Manager in USA

NO Customer Support/ Service

Kommentare: My overall experience with JobProgress as been very poor. They do not show that they care very much for their users as they are pushing UI updates to make the system look differently but are not actioning any of the issues reported. And if they do fix the issues reported they are not letting the users know that its been fixed. There have been several times I have pointed out changes/ updates in the system that my contact within JobProgress had no idea were out there for the end users.

At this time, nothing. There is very little that I can trust when using the system.

The calendar says it has a 2 way sync with Google but its been broken for as long as I have used the system (over a year), the reporting functions within the system are very poor and half the time when you set filters for the reports (the same filters) you get different information, the activity feed does not capture everything that happens on a job/ with a customer and its leave the user questioning how certain things on a file were done/ by whom. There are several other items but these are just a few.

Irene
Scheduling Manager in USA

Best Software We ever purchased

Kommentare: We have eliminated the process of our estimators having to return to the customers home to pick up signed contracts. We can access this software from anywhere at anytime. We were all able to keep working from the pandemic from home.

We like that it is fast, easy, convenient and accurate. We like that our customers can view and approve right from their computer or mobile device and we love how they are always making improvements to better the software. The customer service is phenomenal.

I do wish the scheduling was displayed in some type of list form, instead of monthly or weekly. But it's still very manageable.

Kathryn
Director of Operations in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our goal was to streamline project communications between work groups; happy to find vastly more!

Kommentare: All around good hub for projects.

Set up was a breeze, we were up and running in a few days with the full support of our contact who has been responsive and timely and who also welcomed conversation with our developer about integrating with JobProgress and he hosted a training session for our sales team on basic usage, applying some real-time scenarios. Not only is the platform intuitive but it is customizable and JobProgress is always offering support along the way. We appreciate the calm and logical method of approach from everyone at JobProgress. I am not sure if this comes from experience or if it is leadership inspired but we like it. They know that the user must be comfortable with the product and that the product makes sense to the users business model for their brand and product to be successful truly a no-pressure situation.

I least like that a client cannot show up as a lead without job info. It would be nice if the calendaring synchronization worked two-way. Being able to move (drag and drop, add or hide) the work center modules would be useful. At the Production Calendar, t would be great to have the option to display all or search a client/job

Antwort von Leap

Thanks for the review Kathy and we will contact you about the product suggestions. We appreciate having Expert Restoration Service as a user!

Jay

Ok for the $$

Kommentare: Job progress is competitively priced but I would be happy to pay a more if it did what we needed. Customer service is lacking as well. We hear more "it can't right now" than anything else.

It helps us stay focused and allows us to keep documents, images and notes all in one place.

True integration with QuickBooks is lacking. Not syncing and recognizing tax per area. Incredibly cumbersome. The lag time from screen to screen is very slow. Also too many clicks or taps to get to basic information.