Über Coggle

Mindmapping-Lösung zum Verstehen und Teilen komplexer Informationen.

Erfahre mehr über Coggle

I found Coggle very easy to understand and to use.

The product is unfortunately only available in a subscription per month. I didn't see the Black Friday promotion.

Bewertungen zu Coggle

Coggle hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 38 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Coggle bereits verwendet?

IT Project Manager in Philippinen
Vermögensverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Shareable Mindmaps for Life use and Work

Kommentare: Thankful to have found this modern mind mapping app online.

I have always been a fan of organizing my brain using Mind maps (Thanks!). I have used several native applications using my PC and Mac for sever years. Now, I'm very happy to have found Coggle. All the features that I use from my native apps are now accessible to me via the Web Browser using any device. Now I can even use my smartphone to create or edit my mind maps. Another feature that I like is the ability to share mind maps to other Google users. First, all my work gets automatically backed up via my Google account, and then i can also share the mind map to my colleagues or virtually anyone with a Google account. Collaboration and real-time updates has never been so easy and hassle free.

Some of my colleagues tell me that Coggle can get clunky or feel slow to respond when the mind map we were working on gets too big. I personally have. It experienced this and it may be due to their other running apps or hardware capabilities. I mention it here because it somehow affects our collaborative work. But other than that, I'm very pleased with Coggle.

Joseric
Joseric
Project Manager in Philippinen
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mindmapping our brains

I use mindmaps for brainstorming sessions for business analysis and project management. Coggle is my favorite service to use! First of all, it works seamlessly with Google services, and so covers our sign-on and team drive integration. Sharing files is a no brainer because it so easy and its already saved/shared to the team via GTDrive. The coolness factor and user experience is what made it click for the team. It just looks so cool (its animation of branch sprouting, the options loop, and esp its color scheme!). Simple and intuitive to use. We use Coggle for collaborative work on the same mindmap (within the same war room in the office or together with those working from home).

Given that its a web app, it can't compare to the full-featured native apps available out there (e.g., themes, images, presentation, brainstorming mode). I find it still a bit difficult or cumbersome to use for presentations esp for big mindmaps, hard to collapse/focus branches.

Alberto Nahum
Associate Professor in Spanien
Schreiben & Editieren, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Draw up your mind

Kommentare: I have used it since last year to sketch four academic articles. It is an initial phase of my writing, where I try to put all my ideas into a document. Now, with Coggle, this document is visual and interactive, because I can trace links between diagrams and parts of the "map".

-In the beginning, it seems like a difficult tool to use, but it is fairly easy. It did not take more than 10 minutes to get used to Coggle dynamics. -This software has allowed structuring my academic articles much better. I have even created a stage for every article I write called "Coggling"; it comes before drafting. It helps me clarify the big picture of my ideas.

-While it is good for some articles, it is not the proper methodology for others. This is not a defect, just a limitation for me. -I don't like that much how to collaborate between two persons using Coggle.

Coggle is a great mind mapping tool for small businessess

Kommentare: Easy way to record my thoughts; an organized presentation for clients; looks great; very fast UI; creating mind maps helps us organize our ideas for future products

I love the ease of use and quick user experience. Coggle rarely lags and is super fast when I need to quickly map my thoughts. I also appreciate the keyboard shortcuts which make this even more true. I am really impressed with the functionality as a whole. I've tried creating simple mind maps for my clients and they are always very impressed - it's helpful for them to see things visually. This alone has made the software worth it!

I wish they made it easier to customize a mind map....made it more free to write floating text or notes on the side of the mind map. Things are restricted within the format of the map you're building, but I'd like to be able to add disconnected pieces. The keyboard shortcuts are a little convoluted; I'd love if they made the shortcuts easier to use and remember.

Clarwin
Clarwin
IT Services Manager in Philippinen

Coolest online mindmap out there

I use mind maps to gather and organize ideas. Google helps out with the sharing and collaboration part since it's very easy to share and work together on a mindmap at real time. I love the color scheme, animation, and just how visually appealing this mindmap tool is. From my experience, if the tool is not easy to use and ugly, my colleagues tend not to use it. Backups is seamless via Google drive integration.

There seems to be no way to auto-arrange the branches There are no other ways to customize the look of the mindmap, e.g., via themes.

Josemaria
Josemaria
Vice Director for External Affairs in Philippinen

Colorful Mindmapping Online

Kommentare: Let Coggle help you put order on your brain's wonderful ideas, concepts, tasks, and what have you. It's colorful interface is so easy and fun to use. Mindmaps is now made collaborative in real-time.

Easy to learn and use right away. It is colorful and makes the mindmaps fun and visually appealing Coggle is linked to my Google account, so it's easy for me to share, store, and backup my mindmaps.

There is no function to auto-sort/arrange the branches. Without this, it can be a bit cumbersome to put an order on a big mind map. It is web based, hence I need to be online to use this app.

Jared
Jared
Health Commissioner in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Slick and Powerful Mind Mapper

Kommentare: Very nice program, with room for improvement as well. Even with its few faults, it is still an important part of the creative planning process for me.

This product is pretty easy to use, and has a short learning curve. Even the free version provides great functionality. I use this system to brainstorm project steps, develop employee hierarchies, and map out program areas for my company. I have used it to plan everything from multi-county projects to birthday parties. For visual learners and thinkers like me, it is an excellent tool.

A few usability suggestions. It would be nice to be able to expand and collapse complex branches with a button. It would also be nice to be able to bring expanded categories back into larger groups, instead of just getting more and more broken down. This would allow timeline style planning, which would be helpful as a project management tool.

Carolyn
Carolyn
Database Administrator in Philippinen
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Coggle is a very useful collaborative tool for organizing projects & activites through mind-mapping.

Our infrastructure team uses coggle to help prioritize projects and to make it easy to delegate tasks and update each members of its progress. Coggle is very easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.

We have been using coggle for two years now and it has not presented any problem. If I do encounter any issue, I will definitely tell Coggle team. So far, it's great!

Specjalista ds. rozlicze¿ wewn¿trznych in Polen
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

mind map

I started to make mind maps. I always did them on paper, but it works here very nice. I could export it to text. I'll never go back to paper.

So if you've got free money you could use this premium features. I like free software.

Junior Software Engineer in Polen
Programmentwicklung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Online mindmaps

Online mindmaps that are working great. I tried lots of paid and free mindmap soft, but this one has the best free version.

The main cons is price. You've got only 3 mindmaps for free, but if you're not storing it (there is also option for export to save locally) you could re-use just those 3.

Alvaro
Alvaro
IT PM in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My collab mindmap for projects

Collaborative. This is the best part of using Coggle. Brainstorming via teams is a breeze because each of our team members can use their own laptops and edit the same mindmap all at the same time. It's very easy to share mindmaps to other users, and it readily gets backed up in our Google Drive. It's beautiful. I love the look of it. It looks and feels very organic and so the team loves using it (the minor animations, the circle action buttons, the color combinations, the UX UI) we just love it. And when team members love the tools, they most probably end us using it (and having fun doing so).

I find it difficult to use for Presentations (e.g., collapsing all branches, visibility/highlight of branches, etc). Perhaps it just needs a little getting used to, but I've tried other stand-alone mindmap applications which didn't feel too clunky for making presentations.

Numerologist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Apply structure to chaotic brainstorms

Kommentare: I am delighted with the Coggle experience. I don't use it every day, but I do use it when I am planning ahead and trying to corral confusing amounts of input or data points. It helps me to apply structure to chaotic brainstorms. At least every week I go into the mind-map for the month, shift things according to accomplishment and priority, and give myself a clear overview of what is happening and what needs to be next.

I found Coggle very easy to understand and to use. Making entries is simple and making changes -- even multiple changes -- is intuitive. The content is very responsive to movement and readjustment no matter where it has been placed. The logic of the design becomes apparent within a few minutes of use, and once I had begun, I could see many areas of my business where it could help me to organize my ideas, plan my campaigns, and track my progress.

It took me a few interactions before I gave up the desire to control the position of each next entry. It doesn't matter, everything is so easy to move around, that this was a chance for me to look at how micro-managing I can be!

Adarsh
Founder in USA

Awesome mind-mapping software

I've worked with mind-mapping software in the past (lucidcharts, insEYEte, mindmeister, etc.) and Coggle is a really solid platform. Easy to pick up and use, as solid integrations, and seems to perform better with every version! Awesome for quickly mapping out an idea and collaborating with co-workers.

I'd like to see more features/ways to visualize your nodes. Maybe a way to visualize nodes on a map like insEYEte or as a presentation like in MindMeister. But once again -- those are heavier packages so it might bog down the lightweight feel of coggle.

Magda
dog trainer in Polen
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A mind map for you

Kommentare: It is like working with a coloring pens and a paper to develop your ideas.

This software allows you to visualize your ideas in a very playful and colorful manner. There is a million of applications for it.

The free version is quite limited and also you need to accept for your project to be open to the public.

Vanilene Rose
Registration Assistant in Philippinen

A software that can help you from day to day

The only software I know when it. comes to mind mapping. The color scheme is also helpful when dealing with may ideas

The text field is a bit small. If there can only be a space for short notes, then this app is good to go

Director of Agricultural Programs in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Functional mindmapping software

Kommentare: Very great tool for organizing ideas.

Easy to create mindmaps that are colorful and simple to understand. Adding images, links, etc is simple.

Sometimes its difficult to place the branches exactly where I want them as the auto-place function takes over.

Associate Consultant in Indien

Best mind mapping tool used so far!!

Free plan suffice my need but the diagrams are made public If workflow diagram is very big then we can save it in parts Workflow diagrams can be shared on email ID’s and multiple people can work at the same time that is a great feature. Export to pdf, image plain text easily. Versioning support is a life saver we can go back to any version and save multiple versions

None as of now, suffices my need for free :)

Vice President of Operations in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Mind Mapping Software

Super easy to dive into using for basic mind maps - great for translating complex ideas into something that is visual and easy to understand

Very basic and can easily get visually overwhelming so best for basic tasks or items to translate into simplicity

Mandy
CX Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with a beautiful result!

Our Executive Team has been very impressed with the quality of Coggle's mind maps. As the power user, I find it extremely easy to create colorful and professional presentations to share.

When copying a previously made diagram, I sometimes lose track of where the copy went. This is very, very minor when considering the product overall.

Matt
Director of Middle School Ministry in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple tool for mind-mapping... and maybe other things

Kommentare: As I said above, this is a surprisingly useful tool for creating escape rooms. Maybe there is a group of people and business owners there to market it to?

The tool is simple to use... within seconds you understand the concept of it and are able to get organized. I am currently using this to map out a plan for escape room. Obviously, not it's intended purpose... but surprisingly useful. I also appreciate the ability to bring in a team to work together on a project. Also helpful for creating an escape room with a team.

Some of the tools are not obvious. It took me a moment to see how to add additional branches to an box... simply right-click!

Instructional designer in USA
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great experience using Coggle to organize concepts for corporate training.

Kommentare: Sharable means of determining overarching structure of things, and organizing details into that structure.

Looks SO GOOD and SIMPLE. All of my attention can go into the content. Works great to slowly discover the best ways to organize information. The ability to grab an item in one tree and move it over into another tree is what supports this emergent ordering capability.

Can get a little tripped up while trying to capture a brain dump and you perhaps click a few wrong buttons.

Gergely
Online Marketing Specialist in Ungarn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great tool for making mindmaps

Kommentare: For an easy overview of any complex task, you should create a mindmap. I’ve tried a lot of software and I like Coogle the most. It is an online tool for making spectacular mindmaps. In the free trial version you can try the tool. If you need more extra feature you can get it for an affordable monthly price.

User friendly and modern, clean interface. Export function. Price.

There are still plenty of possibilities for improvement, but it still has all the basic features.

Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for home or business

Kommentare: Very cool way to visualize projects, and very functional even with the free version.

I am a visual thinker, and it is so helpful to be able to lay out project thoughts and concepts in such a clear way. I am still using he free version, because it is so easy to use and functional that I haven't been tempted to purchase the paid version yet.

I would love to add multiple starting points on the same canvas.

Writer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mind-mapping tool of choice

Kommentare: I use Coggle to map out projects and ideas with multiple parts that I can't keep track of in a linear Google Doc. It's a great first step when I'm working out what exactly a project will entail, and I can add and move components more easily when it's represented in a non-linear mind map. This kind of visualization not only helps me, but my employer too - she is extremely right-brained and holistic in her thinking, so I NEED this kind of tool if I'm going to communicate with her effectively.

Coggle is simple and visually appealing. I like how it's flexible enough to meet whatever my needs are for a different project - I can keep it simple or make it extremely complex.

The features are great but can be hard to use. I'm constantly re-opening the Help menu so that I can figure out how to delete a branch, move a branch, add a new branch of the same level, etc. I might remember all the commands the more I use it, but I struggle with it (especially because "undo" is not the typical command-Z that I am used to).

Cassandra
Lab Technician in USA
Chemikalien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and I love the keyboard shortcuts

Simple keyboard shortcuts allow you to type faster and organize without any mouse clicks. I love the colors and the ability to move lines around

I have not found a way to combine mind maps