Über Amberlo

Erschwingliche, schnell zu startende und benutzerfreundliche webbasierte Kanzleiverwaltungssoftware für wachsende Anwaltskanzleien.

Erfahre mehr über Amberlo

It is easy to use, especially the invoicing feature is flexible to customize the cost elements.

It's not 100% customizable, but software rarely is. Like any other product - you have to get used to its control, but at the end of the day, you will not find a thing to criticize this product.

Bewertungen zu Amberlo

Amberlo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 36 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Amberlo bereits verwendet?

Jeroen
Jeroen
Lawyer in Belgien
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amberlo Is A Game Changer For Law Firms

As a law firm specialized in cash collection, we have experienced a remarkable transformation in our case management and overall efficiency thanks to Amberlo. This software is not just a tool; it's a game-changer in the legal industry. Amberlo's intuitive design and comprehensive features have streamlined our workflow, making case tracking, document management, and client communication seamless and more efficient. What truly sets Amberlo apart, however, is the unparalleled support and responsiveness of their team. They are more than just service providers; they are partners in our success. Their willingness to listen to our needs and adapt the software accordingly is exceptional. This personalized approach has allowed us to tailor the software to fit our unique processes, making it feel like it was custom-made for our firm.

None. If there were features that were lacking, Amberlo supported us in implementing desired changes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Amberlo: We found that Amberlo is best suited for law firms, yet still very affordable.

vor 4 Monaten

We greatly appreciate your positive testimonial! We're thrilled that Amberlo has significantly improved your law firm's efficiency, streamlining workflow and enhancing case management. We're committed to helping you succeed and tailor the software to fit your processes. Your success is our success, and we look forward to continuing to support your firm. Thank you for choosing Amberlo!

Chanda
Owner in Kaimaninseln
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Amberlo is a complete game changer!

Amberlo has all the essentials for running my solo law practice. I haven't seen another product out there that can do all the things this can for the price point. The customer service is top of the line and walked me through everything I needed to get started. I am absolutely in love with the client portal and document generation. Being a sole practitioner these features not only make my workload more efficient but also give the impression that I mean business - big business! Which is exactly what I'm looking for.

It can be a little hard to get your head around some of the concepts and because it's a new product there aren't as many videos/tutorials/general self help information for it. That said, the customer service team is outstanding. Additionally, I couldn't upload my existing excel client list so had to manual input their information which I found very limiting considering how advanced the Amberlo software is and that this is a standard feature in most accounting software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Quickbooks Online und Wave Accounting

Warum Amberlo gewählt wurde: Neither Wave nor QB have the range of features that Amberlo does particularly the client portal, and document generation and customer support. I was using Amberlo briefly at a previous employer and I realized that it had more capability that I was using it for. Once I went out on my own I was determined to know more

Zuvor genutzte Software: Wave Accounting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Amberlo: Once I did the trial again and spoke with the support team I knew hands down that value for money Amberlo was the winner.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your Amberlo review! We are delighted to hear that our software has become integral to your practice. Nevertheless, we constantly strive to enhance our offerings and provide even greater value to our clients! We are thrilled to have you as our client and look forward to continuing our partnership!

Marin
Partner in Kroatien

Amberlo experience

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Amberlo is very useful product with numerous advantages and lots of potentials. We are for now very satisfied with Amberlo and we hope that certain improvements in billing and invoicing area would make it even better.

Amberlo is easy to use and it is reliable. The Client Management section provides many options which all work in practice. Timesheet Recording is simple and fast and offers many automatic options. Review of database of issued invoices is easy and it is possible to be reviewed based on many criteria. Once all billing properties are set, invoicing in Amberlo can also be helpful.

Generally, an additional possibilities of customization of the processes would be very useful. This primally refers to billing and invoicing section where lack of many simple options and lack of customisation option make the invoicing processes complicated and lengthy and consequently this tool las productive. Also some improvements are possible regarding Timesheet Recording.

Rafat
Rafat
Corporate Communications Manager in Indien
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good to track legal processes across associates and cases

It’s effective in tracking important documents and case processes across associates (even remotely).

It needs better mobile applications for on-to-go process updation.

Antwort von Amberlo

Thank you, Rafat, for your review and support during our journey with Amberlo!

Laurynas
General manager in Litauen

Everything you might need

We appreciate that Amberlo is light-in-design and rich-in-content. Features which were previously used only by "big law" now are available for every legal practitioner with basic computer literacy, such as team, tasks & time management assistants, document database with effective search functions. As legal service providers for us it is important that Amberlo is in compliance with the GDPR, whereas other alternatives often struggle with this issue.

We are looking forward for Office 365 integration which is on the way.

Antwort von Amberlo

Thanks for the awesome review, Laurynas! We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, so we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Pawel
partner in Polen
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amberlo perfectly organizes the work of the law firm

Kommentare: Prior to implementing this system, the Amerlo team helped us customize the interface to meet our specific needs. The Amberlo team also helped us transfer our existing case records to the Amberlo system. Amberlo's personalized approach to users is a huge advantage for us when working with Amberlo.

We have been using the Amberlo system in our office for a year. By using Amberlo, our work has become more organized thanks to which we save a lot of time. Combining all information in one place is possible because of the many functionalities of this system. Amberlo is a cloud-based software, the interface has a modern look, is well designed and clear. Operation of the interface is very intuitive so it does not require long learning. Also the training of new lawyers works smoothly. We mainly use the records of cases and court deadlines as well as the assignment of individual cases and tasks to lawyers. Moreover, the ability to filter the data contained in Amberlo by multiple criteria is very helpful. Amberlo's cooperation with Office 365 is functional. A big advantage of the system is also its mobile application - simple, easy to use, clear and minimalistic. The mobile app allows you to manage your law firm anywhere and works on both IOS and Android.

Amberlo's cooperation with e-court still needs to be refined, but we know that this is a problem beyond Amberlo's power.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your positive review of Amberlo. We're glad to hear it's improved your office's organization and efficiency! We're definitely working on improving our e-court partnership, and we're always here to help you out with any personalized needs. Best regards!

Bartosz
Attorney in Polen

Affordable and powerful

Kommentare: amberlo is the best for a buck service to know exactly what you should do with your daily law practice.

Lot of features but the app is not bloated. You can trust the e-court implementation. Invoicing is quick and easy and you have powerful time tracking allowing to track the profitability of the clients.

Sometime i get lost in features. Not everything is intuitive. Some things are designed little weird so i don't know how tproperly.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for highlighting the pros of Amberlo, including its feature-rich yet uncluttered design, reliable e-court implementation, and efficient invoicing and time tracking capabilities. We understand that some features may be less intuitive, and we're committed to improving user experience. If you ever need assistance or have questions, please reach out to our support team. We're here to ensure you get the most out of Amberlo.

Advokate in Litauen
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

I can’t imagine my day without Amberlo

Time tracking and billing is super easy. I also enjoy a feature to send invoices and reminders using Amberlo.I also love the charts and tables that Amberlo shows on the left corner.

When I have a fixed fee project I would like to enter it into the system once and them turn on/off the timer whenever I am on it. Now it is not possible.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your positive feedback on Amberlo! We're delighted to hear that time tracking, billing, and invoicing are seamless for you. Your suggestion for improved functionality with fixed fee projects is noted, and we're always working to enhance our features. If you have more suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to make your legal practice even more efficient.

CEO in Spanien

So happy to choose Amberlo

The app is really simple to use, super intuitive, and that’s something others don’t have. You don’t need any training with Amberlo as everything goes smoothly from one dashboard to another

Some Spanish accounting is not included so you are not able to make every kind of kill you would like

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you, David, so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate it a lot! Regarding the Spanish accounting requirements, can you email us at support@amberlo.io what you are missing so that we can have a look at it and offer a solution?

User friendly and fast

Kommentare: Love it!

I didn't have to spend a lot of time learning the platform as it is very user friendly and there's very good support and communication. The biggest benefit is the free solo version. As a solo, transitioning to more hourly cases, I wasn't ready to make an expensive commitment to something that I may or may not use. This platform is a gem for the growing firm and I look forward to the long-term benefits as I become more established.

I'd love to see more case specific automation, this may be something that exists that I don't know about but no other complaints

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your positive feedback about Amberlo's user-friendliness, excellent support, and communication. We're glad to hear that the free solo version has been beneficial for you, especially during the transition to hourly cases as a solo practitioner. We appreciate your suggestion for more case-specific automation, and we'll certainly consider it for future enhancements. If you ever have questions or want to explore additional features, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your growing firm and ensure you continue to benefit from Amberlo as your practice becomes more established.

Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for our in-house team

Kommentare: We were able to simplify our workflows, save a lot of time and reduce headaches for ourselves and our customers

We had to look very closely to find the software that would meet our strict requirements in terms of security and regulations for our contract management needs. We did not want to spend too much time on implementing complicated solutions but we needed a comprehensive tool to manage our customer database and contracts. For our international team the multilingual interface was also one of the key points. The software is very fast and sleek, not to mention the frequency of new updates and improvements released every month. Their new email management feature had reduced our workload significantly as we did not realise we're spending most of the time on our emails.

At the moment there's nothing missing for us.

Antwort von Amberlo

We are delighted to hear your amazing review! Thank you so much!

George
Founder & Director in UK

Good product

As someone who just needed time tracking + invoicing capabilities, Amberlo was the perfect solution.

There were some restrictions when it came to aggregating time entries, which resulted in more time manually processing documentation

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your review of Amberlo. We're glad to hear that Amberlo was the perfect solution for your time tracking and invoicing needs. We understand that there were some restrictions in aggregating time entries that required additional manual processing of documentation. Your feedback is appreciated, and we're continuously working to improve our platform. If you ever have more suggestions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure you have a seamless experience with Amberlo.

Andrius
Andrius
Partner in Litauen
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy time tracking and billing

Kommentare: AMEA Legal enabled our team to track working time spent on client tasks easier and more precisely. This ensured that all working time is billed and even slightly increased our income. The transition to the new system was smooth because it is intuitive and AMEA support is very helpful.

AMEA Legal helped our team to track billing time spent on client tasks easier and with more precision. This ensured that all time is billed and even slightly increased our income. The transition to the new system was smooth because it is intuitive and AMEA support is very helpful.

We missed integration with our accounting system.

Antwort von Amberlo

Dear Andrius, thank you for a positive review! We are very happy to have you as our customer and glad to hear that our software helps your practice to earn more.

Francisco
Parnert in Peru
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Francisco

Es fácil de usar y mejora significativamente la gestión del despacho

Gestión de documentos para poder tener en la plataforma la información de los casos

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your 5-star Amberlo review! We're delighted that our software has made your law office management easier and significantly improve your experience. This aligns perfectly with our goal! We continuously strive to enhance our services and deliver even greater value to our clients. Your partnership is greatly appreciated, and we're excited to continue serving you!

I use this software mostly for invoicing my customers and keeping track of worked hours.

Entering worked hours is a very easy task in this software. I can smoothly add these hours to invoices and send them to my clients with only few clicks. That way I do not have to spend a lot of hours by trying to remember what I did during the month and all calculations are done for me automatically.

Still miss document integration with google drive or dropbox as documents need to be added manually.

Antwort von Amberlo

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! Happy to announce that Amberlo already has Document integration. Thanks again for your feedback - it really means a lot to us.

Dovilė
Attorney in Litauen
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Convenient as long as working solo

Easy time tracking and invoicing, I mostly use Amberlo for this feature.

A chart of income/time worked/billed is unclear, no possibility to view full historical results in a new (bigger) page.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback and for using Amberlo for your time-tracking and invoicing needs. We appreciate your input! Regarding your concerns about the clarity of the income/time worked/billed chart, we'll certainly consider that for future improvements. Additionally, we'll explore options to allow users to view historical results in a more user-friendly format, such as a larger page. Your feedback is valuable to us as we continuously strive to enhance our software and provide a better user experience. If you have any more suggestions or specific features you'd like to see, please feel free to share them with us. We're here to support you and make Amberlo even more convenient for your legal practice.

Adam
Admin Officer in UK
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good fix for smaller practices

Kommentare: A good fix for a smaller legal practice. Most others are very complicated with additional bells and whistles which are either not required, or are time consuming to figure out. Amberlo functions in a fairly straightforward way to solve most tasks required.

The time tracking and invoicing functions

The case management function is not very straightforward to grasp and is not fully customisable.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback on Amberlo. We're glad to hear that you find the time tracking and invoicing functions helpful. We understand your concerns about the case management function's usability and customization. Your feedback is valuable as we work to improve our platform. If you have specific questions or need assistance with any aspect of Amberlo, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We're here to assist you with your smaller practice.

Abigail
Funding Officer in Spanien

Adaptable to your needs

Kommentare: Amberlo have been very helpful from data migration right through to us now using it fully. We look forward to growing alongside Amberlo.

The product is easy to use and allows us to deliver our service efficiently. The case management aspect is excellent for collaboration and for keeping track of recent developments in our cases. It also has customizable aspects such as additional data fields you can add in and the product development team is really willing to hear feedback about the product and adapt it to your needs.

There are some smaller functionalities which we are keen to see implemented - which Amberlo are working on - but overall it's a great product and the customer service is excellent.

Antwort von Amberlo

Thank you, Abigail, for sharing your experience with the community and us! It's always amazing to hear that we've been successful in our goal of providing our customers with the best possible experience. We're here for you anytime.

Dr. Paulius
Dr. Paulius
Founder in Litauen

Effective law practice management software

Partnership with AMEA exceeded all expectations. AMEA team impressed with their flexibility, ability to listening to our needs and continuous efforts to ensure effective law practice management.

Some additional functionalities would be a nice to have, however that does not diminish the overall value.

Antwort von Amberlo

Dear Paulius, thank you for a positive review and for your continuous input which helps a lot improving our software!

Albudery
Founding Partner of Itkan Law Firm in Libyen

Excellent Services

Kommentare: Very friendly use, easy to cope with. In short it is life-saving.

The mechanism through which issuing invoices became so smoothly conducted. The ability to store documents is also an important feature in Amberlo.

1-Sometimes we like to issue an invoice for a fixed fee without breaking down how the time was spent on the matter. This does not seem possible. We still need to figure out how if it is possible. 2- Had Amberlo included services tailored for IP matters like registration and checking trademarks, it would perfect the system.

Antwort von Amberlo

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! It means the world to us and to our entire team! Your fantastic feedback definitely provides some valuable insight into areas we can improve in order to make Amberlo work better. Nevertheless, Amberlo already has some features you mentioned, so our support team will contact you in order to show it. Thanks again!

Lawyer in Litauen
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need for efficient case management

Kommentare: Our planning and time tracking have significantly improved since we started using Amberlo. The team calendar provides an excellent overview of what team members have planned, so you can easily see the load and plan additional tasks. Team members can easily convert completed tasks into timesheets, which makes planning and time tracking very efficient.

Amberlo is easy to use and has many useful features at the same time. It is very efficient for managing cases and organizing teamwork, especially when the team is working remotely. It has a beautiful and very intuitive user interface and does not require any specialized training. Both web and mobile apps function flawlessly.

We are waiting for the integration with our accounting software.

Antwort von Amberlo

Thanks for the awesome review, Ieva! We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, so we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Alfonsas
Lawyer in Litauen
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does what you would expect it to do

The software is user friendly, has a lot of features. It does just what you would expect it to do with every click. There are some useful features like a chronometer to make it even more convenient.

I would like to see some more statistics about my work performance every month, maybe some yearly work results. Could use a feature, where you could set your monthly or yearly goals and see how far are you from reaching them.

Antwort von Amberlo

Thank you Alfonsas for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback - it helps us to improve service for everyone!

Miglė
Legal consultant in Litauen
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best help in the daily work

The most impactful features are contacts list, which includes all documents and materials about person, and documents storage, which is helpful for searching specific material of onother team member. Finding specific documents as fast as possible is really important in our daily legal consulting. Amberlo is pretty easy to use, even though I have big issues using onother computer's programs.

I did not enjoy the first two-three days when I have to bring together all documents, which I had before, into one sistem. But today I can garante that all that job was worth it.

Antwort von Amberlo

Thank you, Migle, so much for sharing your experience with us. We're using your feedback to add some important features to Amberlo! Thanks again!

Laura
Attorney at law in Litauen

User friendly software

AMEA Legal is very easy to use. All functions are easy to find, field names are clear and required information is always at hand.

I would like to have mobile application in the future. Multilingual company address would be nice to have for issuing invoices in multiple languages.

Antwort von Amberlo

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! We really appreciate your business and your support. We're here for you anytime!

Rusne
Rusne
Certified DPO in Litauen
Rechtsberatung

Consultant/certified DPO

With AMEA Legal we can manage working time and billing in a better way. It is easy to register working hours for lawyers and other staff. This not only enables us to issue invoices with easy but also allows us to estimate efforts and budgets for future projects. Document assignment to matters and document version management allows to find needed documents quickly.

We are missing mobile application and automatic time tracking. Also it would be useful option to change profile or add another entity in order to issue new invoices, but at the same time to have old date unchanged.

Antwort von Amberlo

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We're using your feedback to add some important features to Amberlo! Thanks again!