Say yes to PDFfiller.

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Elyzabeth S.
Student
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was able to take a 30+ page PDF file, highlight areas of significance, add sticky notes and/or note boxes where I needed to remember a particular point in the lengthy document filled with legal jargon. Which made things SO much easier for me. Although I have listed a few things that I wish were different, overall the product is a great one. I had one difficult experience with a file, but otherwise everything has been amazing. I would absolutely recommend PDFfiller to anyone needing the tools it offers.

Vorteile: I had never used a PDF editor before. Simply due to the fact that I had a hard time finding one that wasn't trying to charge me a bunch of money up front. PDFfiller gave me a free 30-day trial. Which is an instant gold star in my books. Aside from the willingness to let it's potential customers try the product out, the product is surprisingly easy to navigate through, and I was able to download a copy of my final product free with the trial.

Nachteile: There are two things that I would change if I could. The first thing that I did not care for is honestly just one of those particulars that I would have like to have the option of. That being that the only highlighting option is yellow. While this is not really a big deal, it would be really nice to have the option to select different highlighting options (pink,green,orange,blue,etc.). As a college student, I handle a LOT of PDF files on a weekly basis. Anything from a single page reference list, to a PDF copy of a book that consists of hundreds of pages. For me, color coding highlighted areas makes research points easier to decipher and organize according to relevance to one another. The one thing that I noticed was a bit of a headache to deal with. I uploaded a file that needed updating. I selected a entry point that needed to be changed, and the font size automatically changed from an 8.5 to a 9. I selected the "text size down" option, and it made it a size 8. There is no option to size it back to an 8.5. This created an abnormal look to the line of text, and one or more words were different in size. I would have to go through and individually adjust everything to the same size. This may be a subtle difference in size, but as a Graduate student, these things matter in the grading process.

PDFfiller - One stop tool for PDF Editing

Ravinder B.
Consultant
Rechtsberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our organization use PDF Filler for contract completion with our clients/vendors. It allows us to insert a place for digital signature that is legally binding in the documents. Saves a lot of time and money from both sides.

Vorteile: PDFfiller is best tool for pdf editing online. It includes plethora of functionalities for editing pdf. Some of the functionalities I like include add text, note, watermark, redact, draw, add images/videos, textbox, date, checkmark, search and replace text, spellchecker, undo and redo, copy and paste, and pdf toolbar, add branding and Document signing and many more feature. PDFfiller supports integration with major cloud platforms including Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive and Box. One of the best and easy to use tool for filing and storing all sort of forms electronically. Allows you to convert pdf files into other formats such as Microsoft word, excel and ppt. 'Send to Sign' feature is a boon to corporates and legal industry.

Nachteile: Some of the advanced feature require a great learning time from the end user. Sometime you would not get expected results while converting a Pdf to word in terms of change in formatting which is difficult to edit. Sometimes the tools is slow while working on large size files.

Best PDF Solution

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
FP&A Analyst
Pharmazeutika, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I work with PDF's every single day and that requires a software that can handle PDF files with ease and allow me to create and edit these on a moment's notice. PDFfiller is perfect for that. PDFfiller allows me to store private data fields (and documents) safely and share them with the right recipients knowing no one can intercept the private data on the way. My team and I often use the same templates on a daily/weekly basis, which saves us a lot of time all together. The interface itself is easy to use once you get the hang of things. All things considered, PDFfiller is an outstanding solution for all your business' PDF Needs.

Nachteile: PDFfiller took a few days to learn the basic functionality of, but that is to be expected from a software that provides us with great value.
I did not deduct any points for this as this is a very minor inconvenience.

Preferred Form Software

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Carrie B.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software was exactly what we needed to create our own easy to fill forms that were used on a daily or weekly basis, as well as having an easy way to send signature requests directly from the program. It is very easy to use and has forms categorized for different business types.

Vorteile: This software is an excellent choice for businesses that have the need for the same forms on a regular basis. PDF Filler saves your forms in your account making them easily accessible to you any time you need them. You also have access to hundreds of forms created by other users as well, you can send signature requests, and can use the software for filling online forms as well.

Nachteile: Overall I liked the software, but I thought that in the beginning when I first began using the software, it was free to use, but I could be mistaken. In order to use all of the features of the software, it can be costly.

Good for business

Mark S.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Works well most of the time with only about 5% of customers having difficulty signing documents. Plan to keep using

Vorteile: PDFFILLER does everything I need it to do for my business: quick edits, templates and storage.

Nachteile: Some workflow improvements could be made to save clicks and therefore time. Would like more flexibility to send templatized emails

One of the most powerful PDF tools.

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Guilherme D.
Finance Analyst
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With PDFfiller we reduce considerable all of our copies and printing. Now, it's way easier to work with PDF and we don't need fisic paper in our desks.
It also reduce our costs since we use way less paper than before.

Vorteile: This software definitely have so many functionalities, that makes it almost impossible no use it all. The many options to edit and do whatever you want with the PDF makes this software one of the bests.

Nachteile: It could have a longer free trial period.

Manage, edit, sign and notarized pdf forms easily

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Imelda C.
Virtual Assistant
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I can easily create, manage and edit my pdf documents with Pdffiller. It is a cloud storage where you can quickly login through facebook or google account. Open your pdf and edit it easily. You can convert your document to the available templates fit for your form and objectiives. I like it because i can open my documents in a web browser or through its desktop application. You can easily create a form where the recipient can put his or her signature by using its send to sign tool. You can share your document. You can email it. Whats best is that you can have your form notarized.

Nachteile: Pdffiller has different plans and price is affordable depending on the number of users. However chat support or customer support’s turn around time to resolve issue also depends on your plan. If it is just basic, expect support to attend to you within 24 hours. If you have the premium, then it will be instant support.

easiest way to fill forms!

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Foreign Attorney
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like it and I recommend it to anyone who works with Forms that cannot be edited using another softwares.

Vorteile: In my job we need to complete a LOT of forms (we are a law firm specialized in tax and corporate law so we need to complete a lot of forms that come in PDF format) and some of them doesn´t allow us to make any edit in the regular PDF program so PDFFiller is our salvation. It is super easy to use and it allows you to edit the entire document using only this software. You can add text or even delete parts that you don´t need. It is a software that doesn´t require any effort to understand because everything is as simple as upload the document, make the changes and save as pdf or print the document. I use it every day and I find it very complete for the things that I need.

Nachteile: You are not able to use it in several computers, so if by mistake you open your session on another computer you may loose your work.

This product is fantastic!

Dena H.
Accounting Clerk
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is an easier way to scan in documents that need information changed often. We have made them templates. It allows us to change already printed documents and keep the professional look.
It is an easier way to share templates with others on the team.

Vorteile: The ease of use and the price. The software is almost intuitive, so that almost anyone can use it without spending a lot of time. It has all the functions that get the job done.

Nachteile: The printing of documents requires having adobe for us. We have found that printing straight from the website, often does not print in full size. We have to save as PDF and then print. You can make it work, but it takes longer.

Easy to use & Quick

Maureen C.
Realtor
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My business is all about paperwork. Everything is time sensitive and I could not get things done without PDFfiller. I use it daily. The ease of use is so important to me. I don't have time to learn difficult programs.

Vorteile: Easy to upload docs from anywhere, rearrange pages, make corrections, save as PDF and save or email. You can name your files and go back to them when needed. The dashboard is easy to navigate. I have used this software for years and they are always improving and adding new features.

Nachteile: I have had trouble uploading an occasional document but customer service fixed the issue each time. Sometimes my document is too large which is frustrating, they have a size limit. Also, a document with signatures from another software company (e-sign) sometimes don't come thru.

Adobe for Life

Bewertet am 10.3.2019
Tomara J.
Creative Director
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it's an amazing feature of the Adobe family that comes in handy for myself and especially in my industry where contracts are signed and requested frequently.

Vorteile: So you're working on a project, job, whatever and you get a form that needs to be filled out, signed, and returned. It's a PDF file which is great because nothing can be edited off the original form. You're only responsibility is to fill it out and send it back, but you don't have a printer available, there's no fax machine around, and this form needs to be completed ASAP. The PDF filler is an amazing tool that gets the job done. Not only does it allow you to fill in information on any PDF file, it also allows you to upload your signature to docs as well.

Nachteile: So while you can add your information to any pdf file, some of the files don't always allow for ease of filling out. For example, some forms allow you to type into blank spaces where words and information are supposed to go, while others have distortion issues and don't always allow for certain spaces to be typed into.

Convenient, Affordable, Online PDF Editing & Mgmt Tool

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Marty L.
IT Consultant / Project Manager

Kommentare: I use PDFfiller on a regular basis. The enhanced security options, including the ability to email a PDF to someone and that automatically includes a ‘security code’ for retrieval of the document gives me a sense of security since the actual document is not attached to the email, which could be intercepted if someone hacked into your mail server. I also use the merging tools, allowing me to combine multiple PDF’s into one file, move pages, etc. It helps me to better organize my PDF libraries. Considering the other options of using a very high-priced service/product (Acrobat), PDFfiller is, in my opinion, a much better tool.

Vorteile: I’ve been using ‘PDFfiller’, for the last 2 years. The editing tools available are great, including filling out forms, editing text, adding comments and signatures, makes it a very convenient to import and work with documents on-the-go. The ability to import/export to/from cloud-based sources as well as drag & drop. Import options makes things much easier in-terns of document management

Nachteile: Honestly, there haven’t been any tasks that I typically need to with PDF editing, etc. that PDFfiller already provide.

PDFfiller in a medical office

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Shelly M.
CMA/Clinic Supervisor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased with the program. Love the east of use, wish the file saving was a little easier.

Vorteile: I like being able to upload patient forms that need completed (i.e. FMLA or short term disability) and completing neatly with PDFfiller, instead of handwriting, etc. I love the east of emailing or faxing directly from the program as well. The confirmation of receipt or email being read is nice.

Nachteile: Some times the text boxes are difficult to line up or get placed properly but I really feel with more use I will become better with these small tweaks.

Perfect Software for Small Business

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Manuel N.
Company owner
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use this software for my home inspection business to create required insurance reports and include images. It allows me to upload the required insurance form, edit it and add images for the required mitigation and four-point inspection reports. I love that I am able to save my reports, reuse them by editing as needed and organize them in the straightforward filing system.

Vorteile: Excellent value for all of the features offered. Easy to use and manage organization. Love the FAX feature, signature, editing and capacity to upload images.

Nachteile: Flash feature for uploading images. Settings have to be set and sometimes reset themselves. I use this feature everytime and sometimes the software freezes.

PDF Filler Review

Harold B.
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From forms, to contracts and or agreements I constantly have to fill out documents and then sign them. Your software facilitates these for me in addition to protecting them in a pdf format.

Vorteile: I enjoy using your software portal and it solves 99% of my problems.

Nachteile: The only issue that comes up from time to time is that when certain large vendors send me a form to fill out and I return it to them they do not recognize it. They want me to use Adobe instead, which I do not care for. I wish there was a way to save the finished document as if it were compatible with Adobe.

PDFFILLER HAS CHANGED MY PRACTICE - FOR THE BETTER

Julia D.
Attorney
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use this software everyday and have found it a necessity in my practice.

Vorteile: Prior to having pdffiller, we still had to type into forms using a TYPEWRITER. No joke. With my legal practice there are numerous forms that we have to fill out. Not only does pdffiller have the usual ability to enter Text into a form, but the feature we rely on the most is the ability to DELETE and RE-TYPE into the document. This has improved the time it takes to draft and amend documents that were not originally created by our office.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is difficult to save under a different name and I often accidentally save over a prior document.

Manage and edit your PDF easily and quickly.

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
John R.
Marketing online
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: pdffiller is a pdf processor quite different from the others, you can not only convert your files from pdf to other formats (and obviously from word, excel and others to pdf), but you can directly edit and process your texts online, so which you can write about the document, underline, place images, delete phrases and all the other things that a word processor allows you to do.
Another advantage and surprises that you have, is that you can use files that are not only on your hard drive, but you can also use files from the web (through the address of the document) and you can integrate pdffiller with some app that you use daily as google drive, box, one drive and others.
Finally, a very remarkable feature is that once you finish editing the file, you can choose some classic options such as the format in which you save it, but it also gives you the option to share it via mail, print it, send it by fax and use it in some social networks like facebook.

Nachteile: Even if it is a bit strange, I miss the function of compressing the files, because whenever you add images to some document, the weight of the file increases a lot and makes the handling of the file more difficult. Besides that, there is nothing more to comment.

Best PDF Editor

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Data Analyst
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Up until a few years ago, all PDF software seemed the same to me. 'What could they do that much better to make a difference' was a question I asked. PDFfiller answered the question the first time I got to use it.
PDFfiller is the perfect PDF editing and managing software that I have tried by a mile. Modifying documents and making last minute changes has never been easier. Smart signature protection, revision history, and commenting are just a few of the great features that make PDFfiller my favorite.

Nachteile: Loved it since the first time I got to use it. Well worth the price.

Fill in the Blanks!

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Brendan D.
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As per the 'Pro's' above, when edited could be then be immediately sent by mail to my counter-party sitting across a meeting room table. Crucially important for editing legal documents...........

Vorteile: Every had a pdf file or document that you can't collect text sections,OR fill in a form, or add notations or extend a document. I did, and often, and I wanted it to look professional as possible, be online, so access from off office meetings was available, and documents changeable in an instant. One that when edited could be then be immediately sent by mail to my counter-party sitting across a meeting room table. Crucially important for editing legal documents. Then I found PDFfiller, it does that and more and I would highly recommend it, a reasonable cost for an excellent product that continues to update and improve its offering. Keep up the good work!

Nachteile: A little bit cumbersome in remembering how to download a finished document, could be just me, but clearer tags or instructions might help

PDF Filler is a must for me!

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Bau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love it! As a small business owner who strives to maintain a professional business image (website, business cards, etc.) , PDFfiller does just that for the proposals I create for my customers ... both future, and repeat. I know for a fact my customers appreciate the quality and professionalism of the proposals they receive from me - they've told me so! Thanks PDFfiller!

Vorteile: I love the ability to quickly, and easily, create/copy professional proposals for my customers. I then save each file as a PDF (with my logo embedded at the top left of each document), and attach via e-mail for completing my estimation process with each customer.

Nachteile: The only thing I've discovered is with the particular template I use for my particular proposals - my template has an area that indicates "Page 1 of _" ... well, there are no additional pages that are affiliated with my template, so I end up either having to re-edit to ensure my entire proposal fits into "Page 1", or I have to continue additional pages outside of PDFfiller.

Creating Fillable pdfs has never been easier

Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Karla andreina G.
ANALISTA DE RECURSOS HUMANOS
Tiefbau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: PDFfiller is a software that any human resources analyst needs to learn how to use, it really sets you appart from other professionals. For me it has been the best way to automate several processes at work. I absolutely recommend it.

Vorteile: PDFfiller is incredible, it has allowed me to create fillable pdf forms to submit them to new recruits in our company, and that way we have reduced a lot of paperwork since all of our personnel files are in digital format. Also when interviewing for a position we have been able to automate and rank our candidates via our fillable forms.

Nachteile: I gotta admit it took me a while to fully master this software, I would love if it were a bit more streamlined, but after I got the hang of it this software really changed the way I work

Makes pdf edition easier

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Adria A.
Foreign Attorney
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: In our office we need to fill a lot of IRS, FDOR and Court forms. This software allows us to fill them and save them a feature most of the governmental entities don't allow us. It also allows us to erase and edit all pdfs which makes our lives easier. It also allows you to load a document from every possible location, even has its own data of forms.

Nachteile: What I don't like about this software is that in order to go to the next page you can't roll down you have to switch pages and sometimes I end up missing a page of the document.

What an awesome product. We use accord forms so often in this office that it is nice to have help!

Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Wendy H.
Agent of Record
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We like that most accord forms we use are already available from the site, but more so than that, the fact that we can upload our own documents as well. When you have to generate 150 certificates for one client, all different, this program makes that process seamless. The site runs very well, have not had to deal with freezing issues or losing extensive work because it didn't save, the site always saves my work for me. We just couldn't be more happy with the service.

Nachteile: There is not a lot that we do not like about the program, but one thing sticks out for sure. If one of my agents is logged on to the site and another agent logs in, the first agent will usually be kicked off. This was not really even an issue since the system always saved the agents work, and all of my agents will announce now that they are logging in.

PDFfiller is the best program to view and edit PDF documents. It is a tool for professionals.

Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Paola M.
Digital Media Manager

Kommentare: This program provides efficiency and quality at a very affordable price. Is it worth the investment. The one year package is very good. I recommend it.

Vorteile: PDFfiller is a very useful application to send and receive files in PDF format, create refillable forms and sign documents in a very simple way. Its "autocomplete" function makes the job easier. It is a very light software that does not occupy a large space in our team.

Nachteile: Sometimes pop-ups become a headache. They are somewhat uncomfortable. I think it's an aspect to improve

Great for using templates

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Alejandra M.
Administrative Assistant
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I work in real estate investment and handle documents and other forms that are basically fill-ins for our tenants. PDF Filler has to make the job 300 times easier because it will add space or make everything look like its in its right space. It makes filling out a document legibly easy and fast so you then can be more productive in your work day.

Nachteile: There are similar programs that allow you to do the same thing it might change spacing, or other aspects of a document.