Über PDFfiller

Ein All-in-one-Online-PDF-Editor, integrierte E-Signatur und Erstellung ausfüllbarer Formulare.

Erfahre mehr über PDFfiller

Ravinder B.
Consultant
Rechtsberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2019

"PDFfiller - One stop tool for PDF Editing"

Kommentare: Our organization use PDF Filler for contract completion with our clients/vendors. It allows us to insert a place for digital signature that is legally binding in the documents. Saves a lot of time and money from both sides.

Vorteile: PDFfiller is best tool for pdf editing online. It includes plethora of functionalities for editing pdf. Some of the functionalities I like include add text, note, watermark, redact, draw, add images/videos, textbox, date, checkmark, search and replace text, spellchecker, undo and redo, copy and paste, and pdf toolbar, add branding and Document signing and many more feature. PDFfiller supports integration with major cloud platforms including Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive and Box. One of the best and easy to use tool for filing and storing all sort of forms electronically. Allows you to convert pdf files into other formats such as Microsoft word, excel and ppt. 'Send to Sign' feature is a boon to corporates and legal industry.

Nachteile: Some of the advanced feature require a great learning time from the end user. Sometime you would not get expected results while converting a Pdf to word in terms of change in formatting which is difficult to edit. Sometimes the tools is slow while working on large size files.

Guilherme D.
Finance Analyst
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2019

"One of the most powerful PDF tools."

Kommentare: With PDFfiller we reduce considerable all of our copies and printing. Now, it's way easier to work with PDF and we don't need fisic paper in our desks.
It also reduce our costs since we use way less paper than before.

Vorteile: This software definitely have so many functionalities, that makes it almost impossible no use it all. The many options to edit and do whatever you want with the PDF makes this software one of the bests.

Nachteile: It could have a longer free trial period.

• Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Macy H.
Program Center Manager
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2020

"Fillable Forms"

Kommentare: I wish you could download your fillable form to a website with all features included

Vorteile: You an edit PDFs and make forms fillable. It is easy to navigate and design your forms. I thought it was easy to add additional information to an existing pdf.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to download the form to my computer and post to my company website and have all features work.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Suzanne F.
realtor
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2019

"Poor."

Kommentare: Poor features, PDF changes are difficult to make and some of the PDF changes do not erase totally, can be seen once the document is printed.

Vorteile: started to be inexpensive then the price jumped in 6 months, making it look like the e-signature will not be included in the subscription unless you pay more.

Nachteile: signatures are VERY light, the price jumps in 6 months without giving details

von PDFfiller an 15.8.2019

Dear Suzanne,
many thanks for contacting us and leaving this review! This is really helpful for our current work.
Looks like there is a bit confusion here regarding the e-signing. Send to Sign feature is actually available under ANY subscription plan, and you most surely do not have to pay additionally to use it.
While SignNow, indeed, is available only under Premium plans.
Please, email us more info (to: relationshipmgmt@pdffiller.com) about the troubles with erasing. A screenshot would be helpful, probably. I am sure we can easily fix this! And discuss the current pricing options as well.
Many thanks in advance!

• Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Administrative Assistant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"PDFs made easy"

Kommentare: Since using PDFfiller, I haven't seen any PDF I can't tackle

Vorteile: This software allows me to edit any PDF unlike Acrobat Reader. Has other useful functionalities such as sending PDF's to clients for e-signature, merging/extracting/compressing pages as well.

Nachteile: I do not think this software needs any improvements. It helps ease my workload immensely each week.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Mari M.
Musik, Selbstständig

"GREAT product!"

Kommentare: Nothing negative! I draw up a lot of contracts for my job and this website makes it much easier.

Vorteile: This is very easy to use, the interface is very clean.

Nachteile: I wish there was an app to support this product. A lot of times I am on the go and I need to fill out PDFs. It would be nice to have an app.

von PDFfiller an 20.5.2019

Dear Mari,
many thanks for your positive feedback! And guess what? we actually DO have apps, both for iOS and Android!
Please, search for PDFfiller on Appstore or Playmarket. It is lightweight, can be downloaded in couple seconds and will be free of charge for you! :)

Christy L.
Realtor
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"PDF Filler - Time Saver"

Kommentare: It's another great tool to have in my toolbox. It's important to be quick and effective in my line of work and this helps tremendously.

Vorteile: Love that I can go in and make corrections quickly and can share with my clients securely. Even more, I love that I can easily eliminate pages or combine documents into one.

Nachteile: It took a few times using the app to figure it out.

Recreation Supervisor
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Stress free"

Kommentare: I am able to get many projects done quicker and more efficiently with the use of PDFfiller. I enjoy the benefit of multiple different ways to finalize the project, send for signatures, print, email, save, etc.

Vorteile: I love that this software is simple to use and I don't feel I need training to use it. Almost all the functions this software has is what I need to complete task in my professional role.

Nachteile: I wish there were ways to combine documents, or if there is, making it easier to do so.

Kurt S.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"How useful is product"

Kommentare: Pretty good. Worth the money

Vorteile: Allows me to easily upload document and edit as PDF. Perfect!

Nachteile: A bit clunky interface
Could not figure out how to stop the cursor from moving to the next field as I update document

von PDFfiller an 20.5.2019

Dear Kurt,
many thanks for your feedback! Please, live chat with our support guys about this cursor issue you are experiencing, here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
Thank you!

Michelle F.
Adjunct
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2020

"PDFfiller Review"

Vorteile: It is very easy to upload your documents and input the proper information.

Nachteile: Sometimes it can be difficult to download the finished document.

• Bewertet am 9.4.2020
Elyzabeth S.
Student
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2019

"Say yes to PDFfiller."

Kommentare: I was able to take a 30+ page PDF file, highlight areas of significance, add sticky notes and/or note boxes where I needed to remember a particular point in the lengthy document filled with legal jargon. Which made things SO much easier for me. Although I have listed a few things that I wish were different, overall the product is a great one. I had one difficult experience with a file, but otherwise everything has been amazing. I would absolutely recommend PDFfiller to anyone needing the tools it offers.

Vorteile: I had never used a PDF editor before. Simply due to the fact that I had a hard time finding one that wasn't trying to charge me a bunch of money up front. PDFfiller gave me a free 30-day trial. Which is an instant gold star in my books. Aside from the willingness to let it's potential customers try the product out, the product is surprisingly easy to navigate through, and I was able to download a copy of my final product free with the trial.

Nachteile: There are two things that I would change if I could. The first thing that I did not care for is honestly just one of those particulars that I would have like to have the option of. That being that the only highlighting option is yellow. While this is not really a big deal, it would be really nice to have the option to select different highlighting options (pink,green,orange,blue,etc.). As a college student, I handle a LOT of PDF files on a weekly basis. Anything from a single page reference list, to a PDF copy of a book that consists of hundreds of pages. For me, color coding highlighted areas makes research points easier to decipher and organize according to relevance to one another. The one thing that I noticed was a bit of a headache to deal with. I uploaded a file that needed updating. I selected a entry point that needed to be changed, and the font size automatically changed from an 8.5 to a 9. I selected the "text size down" option, and it made it a size 8. There is no option to size it back to an 8.5. This created an abnormal look to the line of text, and one or more words were different in size. I would have to go through and individually adjust everything to the same size. This may be a subtle difference in size, but as a Graduate student, these things matter in the grading process.

• Bewertet am 16.9.2019
FP&A Analyst
Pharmazeutika, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2019

"Best PDF Solution"

Vorteile: I work with PDF's every single day and that requires a software that can handle PDF files with ease and allow me to create and edit these on a moment's notice. PDFfiller is perfect for that. PDFfiller allows me to store private data fields (and documents) safely and share them with the right recipients knowing no one can intercept the private data on the way. My team and I often use the same templates on a daily/weekly basis, which saves us a lot of time all together. The interface itself is easy to use once you get the hang of things. All things considered, PDFfiller is an outstanding solution for all your business' PDF Needs.

Nachteile: PDFfiller took a few days to learn the basic functionality of, but that is to be expected from a software that provides us with great value.
I did not deduct any points for this as this is a very minor inconvenience.

• Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Mark S.

"Good for business "

Kommentare: Works well most of the time with only about 5% of customers having difficulty signing documents. Plan to keep using

Vorteile: PDFFILLER does everything I need it to do for my business: quick edits, templates and storage.

Nachteile: Some workflow improvements could be made to save clicks and therefore time. Would like more flexibility to send templatized emails

Imelda C.
Virtual Assistant
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2019

"Manage, edit, sign and notarized pdf forms easily"

Vorteile: I can easily create, manage and edit my pdf documents with Pdffiller. It is a cloud storage where you can quickly login through facebook or google account. Open your pdf and edit it easily. You can convert your document to the available templates fit for your form and objectiives. I like it because i can open my documents in a web browser or through its desktop application. You can easily create a form where the recipient can put his or her signature by using its send to sign tool. You can share your document. You can email it. Whats best is that you can have your form notarized.

Nachteile: Pdffiller has different plans and price is affordable depending on the number of users. However chat support or customer support’s turn around time to resolve issue also depends on your plan. If it is just basic, expect support to attend to you within 24 hours. If you have the premium, then it will be instant support.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Foreign Attorney
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2018

"easiest way to fill forms!"

Kommentare: I like it and I recommend it to anyone who works with Forms that cannot be edited using another softwares.

Vorteile: In my job we need to complete a LOT of forms (we are a law firm specialized in tax and corporate law so we need to complete a lot of forms that come in PDF format) and some of them doesn´t allow us to make any edit in the regular PDF program so PDFFiller is our salvation. It is super easy to use and it allows you to edit the entire document using only this software. You can add text or even delete parts that you don´t need. It is a software that doesn´t require any effort to understand because everything is as simple as upload the document, make the changes and save as pdf or print the document. I use it every day and I find it very complete for the things that I need.

Nachteile: You are not able to use it in several computers, so if by mistake you open your session on another computer you may loose your work.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Dena H.
Accounting Clerk
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2019

"This product is fantastic!"

Kommentare: It is an easier way to scan in documents that need information changed often. We have made them templates. It allows us to change already printed documents and keep the professional look.
It is an easier way to share templates with others on the team.

Vorteile: The ease of use and the price. The software is almost intuitive, so that almost anyone can use it without spending a lot of time. It has all the functions that get the job done.

Nachteile: The printing of documents requires having adobe for us. We have found that printing straight from the website, often does not print in full size. We have to save as PDF and then print. You can make it work, but it takes longer.

Maureen C.
Realtor
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Easy to use & Quick"

Kommentare: My business is all about paperwork. Everything is time sensitive and I could not get things done without PDFfiller. I use it daily. The ease of use is so important to me. I don't have time to learn difficult programs.

Vorteile: Easy to upload docs from anywhere, rearrange pages, make corrections, save as PDF and save or email. You can name your files and go back to them when needed. The dashboard is easy to navigate. I have used this software for years and they are always improving and adding new features.

Nachteile: I have had trouble uploading an occasional document but customer service fixed the issue each time. Sometimes my document is too large which is frustrating, they have a size limit. Also, a document with signatures from another software company (e-sign) sometimes don't come thru.

Tomara J.
Creative Director
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2019

"Adobe for Life"

Kommentare: Overall, it's an amazing feature of the Adobe family that comes in handy for myself and especially in my industry where contracts are signed and requested frequently.

Vorteile: So you're working on a project, job, whatever and you get a form that needs to be filled out, signed, and returned. It's a PDF file which is great because nothing can be edited off the original form. You're only responsibility is to fill it out and send it back, but you don't have a printer available, there's no fax machine around, and this form needs to be completed ASAP. The PDF filler is an amazing tool that gets the job done. Not only does it allow you to fill in information on any PDF file, it also allows you to upload your signature to docs as well.

Nachteile: So while you can add your information to any pdf file, some of the files don't always allow for ease of filling out. For example, some forms allow you to type into blank spaces where words and information are supposed to go, while others have distortion issues and don't always allow for certain spaces to be typed into.

• Bewertet am 10.3.2019
Marty L.
IT Consultant / Project Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2019

"Convenient, Affordable, Online PDF Editing & Mgmt Tool"

Kommentare: I use PDFfiller on a regular basis. The enhanced security options, including the ability to email a PDF to someone and that automatically includes a ‘security code’ for retrieval of the document gives me a sense of security since the actual document is not attached to the email, which could be intercepted if someone hacked into your mail server. I also use the merging tools, allowing me to combine multiple PDF’s into one file, move pages, etc. It helps me to better organize my PDF libraries. Considering the other options of using a very high-priced service/product (Acrobat), PDFfiller is, in my opinion, a much better tool.

Vorteile: I’ve been using ‘PDFfiller’, for the last 2 years. The editing tools available are great, including filling out forms, editing text, adding comments and signatures, makes it a very convenient to import and work with documents on-the-go. The ability to import/export to/from cloud-based sources as well as drag & drop. Import options makes things much easier in-terns of document management

Nachteile: Honestly, there haven’t been any tasks that I typically need to with PDF editing, etc. that PDFfiller already provide.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Shelly M.
CMA/Clinic Supervisor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"PDFfiller in a medical office"

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased with the program. Love the east of use, wish the file saving was a little easier.

Vorteile: I like being able to upload patient forms that need completed (i.e. FMLA or short term disability) and completing neatly with PDFfiller, instead of handwriting, etc. I love the east of emailing or faxing directly from the program as well. The confirmation of receipt or email being read is nice.

Nachteile: Some times the text boxes are difficult to line up or get placed properly but I really feel with more use I will become better with these small tweaks.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Manuel N.
Company owner
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Perfect Software for Small Business"

Kommentare: I use this software for my home inspection business to create required insurance reports and include images. It allows me to upload the required insurance form, edit it and add images for the required mitigation and four-point inspection reports. I love that I am able to save my reports, reuse them by editing as needed and organize them in the straightforward filing system.

Vorteile: Excellent value for all of the features offered. Easy to use and manage organization. Love the FAX feature, signature, editing and capacity to upload images.

Nachteile: Flash feature for uploading images. Settings have to be set and sometimes reset themselves. I use this feature everytime and sometimes the software freezes.

Harold B.
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"PDF Filler Review"

Kommentare: From forms, to contracts and or agreements I constantly have to fill out documents and then sign them. Your software facilitates these for me in addition to protecting them in a pdf format.

Vorteile: I enjoy using your software portal and it solves 99% of my problems.

Nachteile: The only issue that comes up from time to time is that when certain large vendors send me a form to fill out and I return it to them they do not recognize it. They want me to use Adobe instead, which I do not care for. I wish there was a way to save the finished document as if it were compatible with Adobe.

Julia D.
Attorney
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2019

"PDFFILLER HAS CHANGED MY PRACTICE - FOR THE BETTER"

Kommentare: I use this software everyday and have found it a necessity in my practice.

Vorteile: Prior to having pdffiller, we still had to type into forms using a TYPEWRITER. No joke. With my legal practice there are numerous forms that we have to fill out. Not only does pdffiller have the usual ability to enter Text into a form, but the feature we rely on the most is the ability to DELETE and RE-TYPE into the document. This has improved the time it takes to draft and amend documents that were not originally created by our office.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is difficult to save under a different name and I often accidentally save over a prior document.

John R.
Marketing online
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2018

"Manage and edit your PDF easily and quickly."

Vorteile: pdffiller is a pdf processor quite different from the others, you can not only convert your files from pdf to other formats (and obviously from word, excel and others to pdf), but you can directly edit and process your texts online, so which you can write about the document, underline, place images, delete phrases and all the other things that a word processor allows you to do.
Another advantage and surprises that you have, is that you can use files that are not only on your hard drive, but you can also use files from the web (through the address of the document) and you can integrate pdffiller with some app that you use daily as google drive, box, one drive and others.
Finally, a very remarkable feature is that once you finish editing the file, you can choose some classic options such as the format in which you save it, but it also gives you the option to share it via mail, print it, send it by fax and use it in some social networks like facebook.

Nachteile: Even if it is a bit strange, I miss the function of compressing the files, because whenever you add images to some document, the weight of the file increases a lot and makes the handling of the file more difficult. Besides that, there is nothing more to comment.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Data Analyst
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2018

"Best PDF Editor"

Vorteile: Up until a few years ago, all PDF software seemed the same to me. 'What could they do that much better to make a difference' was a question I asked. PDFfiller answered the question the first time I got to use it.
PDFfiller is the perfect PDF editing and managing software that I have tried by a mile. Modifying documents and making last minute changes has never been easier. Smart signature protection, revision history, and commenting are just a few of the great features that make PDFfiller my favorite.

Nachteile: Loved it since the first time I got to use it. Well worth the price.

• Bewertet am 6.11.2018