Filtern nach:

Über Bullclip

Annotiere und betrachte Echtzeit-Updates und arbeite zusammen an deinen Projektzeichnungen und Dokumenten auf jedem Gerät, egal wo du bist.

Erfahre mehr über Bullclip

Luis enrique A.
Luis enrique A.
Editor in Venezuela

I love Bullclip, recommended.

Kommentare: The possibility of creating, sharing and downloading files in real time is really innovative. Bullclip is available to anyone, developing on all devices.

Designed for design lovers, their online efforts sharing 2D designs, but with excellent quality. A friend of the planet that avoids the use of paper, I can use it on any touch device and it works perfectly.

I think they can still improve several of its features for a better experience. In any case I am very happy since I use Bullclip.

Trevor B.
Senior Civil Engineer in Australien

Ease of use. Highly capable software

Kommentare: Ability to take plans to site/meetings and mark up information with ease.

Ease of use. Ability to work both online and offline. Ability to load and use large files. Ability to have multiple people looking at the same document and marking up at once. Scaling and measuring features.

Inability to upload from email on iOS. Online/offline functionality could be improved. Scaling can only be set when 'online'.

Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Virtual Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

So Far So Good

Kommentare: Like I said, so far so good. If it does all that it claims to do it will be an awesome new program to have in my toolkit.

Drawboard is new to my arsenal of software programs. I tend to send and receive more and more PDFs from clients so Drawboard gives me the ability to collaborate with those clients to make the appropriate changes.

I am still getting used to it. I have gone from Adobe and Word conversion to Drawboard, so it is taking me a bit of time. But I am getting the hang of it.

Adam C.
CAD Manager in UK
Tiefbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, best out there, exactly what we were looking for in a Digital Markup solution.

Kommentare: Improve efficiency, improved quality, ease of collaboration over geographies,

Real time collaborative marking up Use multiple touch devices Really responsive to touch pens Great tool Great File management built in 5 min learning curve

Louise C.
Louise C.
Document Controller in Irland
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for completing documents electronically

Kommentare: Reducing the paper waste from our company and improving the speed at which we can get documents from our site team to our client as we can now download the documents minutes after they have been completed whereas before we had to wait for the site team to get back to the office (often from other countries).

It is easy to use and the customer service is amazing. Any issues we have are resolved almost instantly. We were looking for a product for some time which would enable us to eradicate paper waste from our company and we have finally found something that works really well and there are improvements being made to the product all the time.

There are some small issues that occur from time to time but these are resolved very quickly by the customer service team. We have asked for some improvements to be made that would improve our ease of use and these ideas have been taken on board and we have been told that they are currently in the pipeline.

Mateo G.
Mateo G.
Director in Kanada

Great Platform for our Estimators/PMs/Field supervisors to communicate on pricing changes and jobs.

Kommentare: More effective communication between estimators and field supervisors.

Bullclip has allowed us to have a more efficient level of communication between our office and our field guys. As challenges arise on site, change orders, RFIs, and pricing requests are needed; through bullclip we can clearly communicate and understand conditions on site and what problem solution should be.

I love everything about the software if anything I would like to be able to insert additional images and pdfs to the already active and downloaded drawings.

Zach J.
Electrical Engineer in Australien

A fantastic application for collaborative project work with multiple stakeholders.

The ability to easily add drawings into Bullclip, edit them collaboratively, add comments, attribute changes to a particular user, were all extremely useful features.

Exporting multiple drawings is not possible at the moment. And adding comments can be a touch counter-intuitive.

Monica G.
Account Manager in USA

Fantastic software!

I love that Bullclip allows me to get live drawing updates from the people that I work with! It's super useful

I would like the ability to export more than one drawingat a time, it'd save a lot of time and effort.

Antwort von Drawboard

Thanks for your review Monica! There's even more good news - we just released the ability to export more than one drawing at a time, as well as bulk tagging and bulk deletion. Let us know what you think! Nathan