Über Limble CMMS

Eine einfach zu bedienende, mobile Wartungssoftwarelösung, mit der du Anlagen, PMs, WOs und mehr einfach verwalten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Limble CMMS

Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence.

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Bewertungen zu Limble CMMS

4,9

Limble CMMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 478 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Limble CMMS bereits verwendet?

Larry
Larry
Senior Maintenance Technician in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reliability starts with a good CMMS.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Limble has been instrumental in implementing a maintenance reliability program here at RIE. As a power user and for the operators submitting work requests, the Limble system is user-friendly. I like that anyone can submit a work request without needing to log into Limble, and I like that the requestors get updates on the work requests they submit. Customer service for Limble is remarkable, and my CSM [sensitive content hidden] always answers my questions in a very timely fashion. [sensitive content hidden]did an excellent job teaching me the ropes of Limble, and I am very pleased to have those training recordings and all the great training on Limble's YouTube channel.

I have not found anything I dislike about Limble. It is extremely customizable, so if there is something you don't like or you want to add something, you are more than likely able to change/add those things in Limble.

Andrew
parts and purchasing specialist in USA
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our experience after a few months

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I really like our initial meetings with [sensitive content hidden], she was very knowledgeable in answering our questions. Working With [sensitive content hidden] was great, we had a lot work to do as for transferring our data and she helped us along the way. Everyone has been helpful in the live chat as well. I do wish the training sessions were longer than the half hour that was allotted. AS we spent a lot of time asking questions from the previous week and it didn't always give much time to learn and understand what we needed to learn. Overall Limble has a very good and affordable product, but it definitely has some growing and changing that needs to be done. I am optimistic that they are listening to the changes that we are recommending based on our experiences so far. I think they have a very bright future in the industry.

It took us from using a very outdated unconnected software system to a much more modern and user friendly option

Sorting parts the way you want can be difficult if you do not understand what you are trying to search, sometimes changes say that they have saved but when you go back later they were not. Also searching previous pm does not bring up the results we are looking for. I think the biggest drawbacks are the fact that you cannot save a screen setup you want and go back to it instead once you leave that tab you have to start over so you have to keep several internet browser pages open if you want to work on more than one thing at a time. Lastly when viewing a list of parts assigned under an asset there is no search to get to something quickly so you may have to scroll through hundreds of parts.

Ryan
Maintenance Tech in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Maintenance requests

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: There are a few quirks that the main system needed to work out, but that's with any system you deal with.

Easy to use for our customers. Our complex is quite big with multiple locations and this program has made it way easier to submit and keep in touch our progress with our customers.

The initial set up was a little confusing. Our success manager was a rock star and was very helpful along the way. Very knowledgeable and easy to work with,

Da
Maintenance Management in Spanien
Verpackung und Container, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Limble, the best CMMS in 25 years of experience

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is very rewarding as a manager to know that if you need information in less than a minute you will have that information and it helps you to make very quick and accurate decisions. It is also gratifying that 60 people use the tool on a daily basis and have no complaints about its handling, functionality, ease of use, Etc. 100% RECOMMENDABLE

Ease of implementation, you don't need anyone to implement it, ease of use for both technicians and managers, all the information displayed when you click on it takes you to the source of that information. Very powerful mobile tool makes life easier for technicians who use it on a daily basis.

Some small improvements could be made but his team is always in continuous development.

lance
Supervisor in USA
Großhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Midwest Industries

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is easy to work with in setting up assets and PM once I got into a groove. The help and training were very helpful and the assistance from Limble was very pleasant and patient with my lack of computer skills. The aura was very nice it was like she could feel my pain in not knowing what I was doing and helped out the best to her ability.

The looks and setup of software. Price was affordable and liked it presentation to hook you in.

Really had no cons just my own computer knowledge hindered me a little.

nathan
Quality Engineer in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use system for mintenance and asset tracking

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It seemed overwhelming at first, but once you understand how it is organized it is quite easy. Easy to find, locate, track items and make PM schedules. I am glad we chose Limble. Limble is lacking in its label printing capabilities.

Easy to organize good search filters for finding what I am looking for

Limble needs more label and printing options. I wish limble had a "calibration module" - where you could track and print calibration due dates that are set up with special label format for printing directly from limble. ISO 900, 13485 and others would greatly benefit from this and it would set limble apart from your competitors.

Oliver
Director of Facilities in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Limble Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: 10/10 experience! I am greatly impressed with my CSM [sensitive content hidden], as well as the whole support Team. I have never waited longer than 15 seconds for a support response. I feel the implementation process is greatly impacted by the quality of the CSM you are assigned and I couldn't ask for a better one! extremely helpful and intelligent. Overall I am very impressed with Limble and constantly refer people to give it a shot!

Vendor management, Work request system, Preventative maintenance, Budget, Ease of use, Simple UI, Fast mobile app, Information tracking, Asset hierarchy, There is a lot to love! Limble has simplified much of my daily work and I appreciate the constant review and updates.

Mobile app has been quite glitchy in the past but recently have noticed big improvements. Within asset hierarchy, I feel the UI of dragging to specific "trees" could be greatly improved to make process more efficient.

Mirhat
Facility Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great maintenance tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been a great experience to implement such a system. It has helped us with the communication, asset management and data collection.

This cloud-based software is a platform where the whole team can interact and provide live updates. Communication is a great part of this software.

Some of the reports could be little more time-based. There is a huge variety of the reports but not too many are focused on time.

Adam
Director of Facilities in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Director of Facilities

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The setup and support were exceptional. Our needs were assessed and we were given the appropriate information to get us started and grow the system. There is plenty of online help via chat or videos that are easy to follow. There are many options to display the data to fit our needs.

I like providing customers an easy way to submit a work order though QR codes and how Limble provides updates on the status of the work order submitted. We can customize QR codes to different assets, locations, and vehicles.

I don't have any major complaints. I might prefer a display of data that looks a little more like an Excel spreadsheet.

Jeff
Dir. Manufacturing and Facilities in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Limble CMMS software integration

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The support we received during go live as well as after has been fantastic. Our customer support manager, Ciro Cuellar has been fantastic. They are always looking to help and make the product better.

We were replacing an outdated Access database and the transition was simple. We were able to replace the functionality of the database with little effort. The software not only replaced the Access database, it exceeded its capabilities by a large margin.

Currently have no cons with Limble CMMS software.

Mike
Safety Manager & Facilities Systems Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

Kommentare: Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program. 2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's. 3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive. 4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed. 5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights. 6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here. 7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running. 8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

Peretz
Facilities Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too

Kommentare: Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs. Great customer service, attentive team. Straightforward configuration. Straightforward pricing. Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

The design could be a little more sleek.

Bradley
Terminal Manager in Kanada
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"The Full Package of Limble is a Very powerful tool"

Kommentare: The Limble software development team has done their job. It does everything you need. The amount of hours I saved by using Limble is allowing my Team to do so many other things throughout the day. At this point, it's saving me at least 1.5 hours per 10-hour day in digging through paperwork. The data collection alone on Critical Components is Very Crucial story telling data.

What Doesn't Limble CMMS offer? The Field tech to perform the Scope of Work. Limble full customizations take limble from a CMMS-based system to a FULL circle day-to-day operational platform, Completed Forms with Documented timestamped pictures, Safety Compliance checklists, and daily product movement. Limble is one of the easiest CMMS software to navigate, My Team utilizes Limble in all aspects to Set, Plan, and Document all Opertional needs, Utalizing the parts inventory system followed by attaching the PO #/parts into a work order is a breeze, Inventory days have become Inventory Mornings, and Maintaining a Flow of Daily Work as a direct cause of the organization limble provides. the integrations and ease of implementation of Limble were very Smooth, Yes data entry can be challenging, although as you implement Limble prioritizes the data entry by Critical assets, allowing the remaining data entry to be completed on the first PM/WO trip to the asset. The frequency of use is at an ALL TIM high with my team understanding the positive impacts of a well-managed system. The Customer Support at Limble has been second to NONE, Very prompt service in answering any small questions via a handy chat window built directly into the APP/Web-based Window. Limble is a part of our ONE GOAL ONE TEAM.

There's not much in Limble I've found I can't deal with. Hats off for the development on where you guys have come from since you first launched, The newest updates have proved to be very successful with no Day to Day issues.

Jordan
Director of Engineering in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Made specifically for Maintaining Facilities with the Most Usable and Flexible Database

Kommentare: I recommend Limble to anyone exploring CMMS options. It is simply the best software in all levels of user and implementation.

Limble allowed for a comprehensive system of maintaining, cleaning, sanitizing, and tracking of a complex food production facility, restaurant, and marketplace. The support team are all real people who know the product and respond quickly and completely. The Limble team is open to new ideas and implements new features regularly.

There is a level of complexity that many people aren't willing to work through. This is a feature, not a bug and allows for developing more understanding of equipment and facility details.

Brian
Facility Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Facility Manager Daily Helper

Kommentare: This is truly a great program. I do not know how I ever lived without it.

The ease of use with both the GUI as well as how easy for any random employee to submit a work request.

I would like to have the ability to reject work order requests.

Facilities Manager in USA
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Functions and Notifications

Kommentare: overall has been great, the mobility and task sharing is helpful. customer service and quickness of resolving issues has been great.

QR scan!!!! really useful for assets that are set up for starting work orders or just general information. custom dashboard is awesome that you can detail what you want to see at a glance reporting or spread sheets for regulatory agencies. being able to allow access to auditors to review work orders, very helpful in organizing data, labor, invoices, and much more.

the software is great, but since we have so much inventory/assets the initial set up did get confusing with parents assets and children and grand... that being said, the customer service to get us launched was a good experience. i should mention we have multiple Tenants, customers, employees and auditors in our industry so the business itself was daunting to set up.

Micah
Mountain Operations Maintenance Coordinator in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Panorama Mountain Resort - Mountain Operations Maintenance

Kommentare: Data collection for us is massive. Previously everything was paper records which was time consuming to work through when we are trying to track down long running issues or looking for maintenance history. This software implementation will ultimately save us a lot of time when we go to plan maintenance tasks but also to very quickly and easily present to senior managers the performance of the equipment and justify why equipment needs replacement

Ski hills have a small budget to work with and integration for us was a big ticket item. The ability for us to integrate some of our existing systems or new systems that we were working on the meet the processes of our business was predominantly what finally sold it for us.

Our biggest complaint at the moment would be locating the various templates to work on. Having a template library would be a huge user experience improvement.

Antwort von LimbleCMMS

Hi Micah! Our API engineers are world-class, so I appreciate that you took a moment to highlight their work. I'm glad that you guys are using the tool all the way to the point of bringing financial reports to senior management. I bet those conversations are *a lot* easier to have now. Always keep us posted on what else we can do to support you! Yours, Erin at Limble

Francisco
Maintenance Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best CMMS I've Used

Kommentare: I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task.
I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

The ease of use, how user friendly it is. Has the feel of an app even on a desktop, easy to navigate.

Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

Newton
Flight Discovery Center Building & Operations Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Bang for your Buck

Kommentare: LimbleCMMS has been a fantastic all in one tool to keep track of work orders, man hours, and upcoming projects in our Operations Department. I would highly recommend this software to any small to mid-size business or organization.

The best part about LimbleCMMS is their support team. I know I can call them and have a timely response with a fix to a bug or help with a new feature. They are incredibly open to suggestions and are willing to implement needed features or explain how an already implemented feature can serve that purpose.

The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out. I recommend the full version for the first few weeks of use especially when building assets.

Bob
Director of Operations in USA

Limble Review After Three Years

Kommentare: We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

James
CTO in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Met our needs. Good bang for the buck. Active development and improvement.

Kommentare: I like it. It works well for us. We have two full time maintenance people and about a dozen machine operators that do one or two things in it. I'd buy it again and would recommend it to others.

As a manufacturer, wWe have many employees that do infrequent or minor maintenance tasks so license models that are strictly per user don't work well. Limble offers per-user licensing but also has a per-asset model that worked well for us. The web interface works well and it is easy to make, access, complete, and comment on work orders and PM tasks. The assets and tasks are also quite easy to customize without any IT knowledge and the whole system was easy to set up with flat file/spreadsheet imports.

I don't love the dashboard-based reporting engine. I sometimes just want the ability to write my own SQL-type query or more easily get data into a PDF-type report. Reports are easy to customize and you can get most or all data out to a spreadsheet if you want to bad enough, but it should be easier to get full reporting from within the system. The counter to that is a more powerful reporting system would be more complex and the one they have is dirt simple to use and configure, so that is probably what they were going for. File attachment capability is functional, but limited. I wish it had a faster way to drag in manuals from file shares, a way to give descriptive names to file names, and to link to or import photos from Google Photos. Re-assigning things is cumbersome. There are batch ways to do it, but they are slow. For example, if I lose an employee and need to reassign their tasks, I have to do it separately for open items as well as scheduled items. I can't just click an open task, give it to someone else, and just check a box to make it go to that person in the future too. There are plenty of other minor issues like those, but no deal breakers. The team is responsive and I like where they are going with it.

STEVEN
MAINTENANCE MANAGER in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hands down a must have for any company trying to maintain their equipment.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: when I first moved forward with implementing this system, I thought it was going to be much more difficult to get setup. But the support team gets you right through it quickly and easily. It has already streamlined our maintenance process beyond what our expectations were.

Customization and support are by far the best things about this product. No software can stand the test of time without solid support. Limble is always moving forward with innovative updates and interface designs.

There isn't much not to like. And although Limble's price is competitive, it is on the upside of costs for CMMS software but make no mistake, there are much more complicated and harder to use software systems out there at much higher prices.

Andrew
Maintenance Manager in USA

Great program

Kommentare: When I was initially looking for a CMMS program, I had calls with 5 other companies including Limble. I started to see a lot of similarities after the third interview. I would say the main reason for choosing Limble was the UI. It's was the easiest to use and the rep I had, [sensitive content hidden] was very professional and know everything about the product. I have reached out to him on several occasions and he is super responsive and always has a good answer.

I have a few older gentlemen on my maintenance team who are very savvy with electronics. Limble has a very user friendly platform with big buttons. The bigger buttons make it easier to use. The steps used in a WO or PM are in a nice step-by-step order with the ability to create the WO or PM however desired to fit the needs of the business. It's easy to use.

I'm sure I'm not the only maintenance team out there that doesn't get to complete a WO on the same day. I would like to be able to back date jobs. Sometimes we get extremely busy and don't have time to stop.

Jacob
Project Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Limble Team Is Great

Kommentare: Over all I like the system. I was originally leaning towards a different system before we purchased Limble, but after working with the Limble team I feel we made the right choice. I would definitely recommend this system to others. The customer interaction and response time that Limble has is amazing.

The Customer Success Management Team is great. They are always ready to help even out side of our normally scheduled times.

the Mobile app is a little difficult to navigate. Also some features don't always work properly when you try to customize them with in the boundaries of the system.

Miles
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One Word: OUTSTANDING!

Kommentare: This company really has it together. We were in the market for maintenance software but not looking to spend a fortune on it. There are too many companies out there that overcharge for software that is overly complicated just for the sake of it.
We looked at many other providers and came across Limble and are thankful we did. Not only is the functionality of the software well thought out, it is perfect for companies small and large.
The PM, work order and request, and parts tracking is bar none the simplest program I have ever used. A monkey could run this software. It has streamlined our operation and what we save in loss time pays for the subscription 10 times over. This system can work for any business that requires tracking of maintenance performed on all units within the company.
When it comes to support and customer service, there is none better. I have NEVER worked with a group so incredibly eager and willing to suite a customer's needs. These people are stand up folks and more companies should take a harder look on how LImble conducts business and follow Limble's lead. They don't scoff at suggestions and concerns, they embrace and welcome it.
All in all, we could not be happier to have found Limble and look forward in continuing our relationship with Limble.

Ease of use for admins and techs. Accuracy. Features for the price. Cloud storage. Customization that you create tailored to your business. New features being added on a regular basis.

Has a tendency to bog down lower end hardware.