Über Sign In App

Sign In App ist sicher und flexible für das Besuchermanagement, die Anmeldung von Mitarbeitern und Auftragnehmern sowie für die Buchung von Schreibtischen und Besprechungsräumen.

Erfahre mehr über Sign In App

Ease of use, ability to customize messages and questions by visitor type.

Bewertungen zu Sign In App

4,9

Sign In App hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sign In App bereits verwendet?

Kevin
Kevin
Business Development Manager in UK
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Installation partner feedback

Kommentare: In an era where companies customer service leaves a lot to be desired, I can honestly say that they are up their for one of our best suppliers for the service they provide. The team are always very helpful and patient when setting up a system. I cannot thank the reps in the office enough, who often go over and beyond with their dedication to looking after our account and our clients.

As a retailer that works in industries that budgets are constantly being cut (NHS, Education). The value of this product, against the perceived market leaders, in my opinion makes Sign In App a must buy. The software is very simple to use and easy to customise to tailor for our own clients requirements. I cannot stress enough, that although this is a very cost effective system, you are not compromising on an inferior product.

If I would have to choose one thing, it would be the angle of the iPad sits when taking Photographs, its not the most flattering angle.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks for the brilliant feedback, we passed it onto the team and they were very thankful. You may want to look at some of the other options of stands we provide, the Counter Flex provides a better photo angle.

Daniel
Lodge Manager in UK
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Green Templeton College

Kommentare: I love the app I think its one of the best things I've ever brought into use at the University.
I have recommended it to anyone that will listen. Oxford is a very old fashioned place and people are genuinely shocked and impressed when they come through the door and see the system on the counter. They love how easy it is to use and that we have a clear audit trail of everyone that has been onsite. Great before COVID. Impossible to imagine not having it during Covid thanks to the track and trace purposes
I have been able to adapted the Software for so many uses.

Where do you start? its clear, concise, easy to set up and use, so adaptable to changing needs. Brilliant system that people like to use. I can get data within seconds to show my bosses reports. I can create so many groups. When I first started using it you only had 6 groups. I asked for more and was given 8 then 10 now you can get 20. This leads me to sign in apps greatest achievement. The Staff that work for the company. They are always excellent always happy to help and always happy listen to ideas of how the system could be adapted to changing needs as they want you to have the best system you can have and they know this will help them to be able to offer people the best possible system.

If they could make an add-on like my Timify.com Room bookings app and add in the ability to sign keys in and out or integrate with PAXTON and Salto (more Salto as we are migrating over to them slowly)I would have the perfect system.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Proxyclick

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sign In App: Price, customisation, ease of set up and use, layout, versatility,

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review, the team really appreciates it.

Silvia
HR Assistant in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Visitor Management Made Easy

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This product makes managing visitors easy and booking and signing them is easy. No issues at all.

No issues whatsoever with Sign In App. It is all good.

Jamie
I.T Support in UK

Our experience has been great whilst using this system, it does exactly what we need it to do.

The app is really user friendly, the system is sleek, modern and efficient. It keeps strict and constant track of visitors who come in and out of the company.

The app only operates for iOS, which limits it to apple devices, it would be great to see the app developed to further platforms.

Antwort von Sign In App

We will keep you updated with any progression around developments on other platforms.

Dene
Marketing Assistant in UK
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution for managing staff, visitors and contractors in a busy shopping centre

Kommentare: We had been looking for a visitor management system to replace our visitor books and also manage staff in the event of a fire evacuation. Previously we had two books for contractors and roof works access that had to be moved across site out of office hours and different departments signing in separately. Sign In App has really streamlined all of this with the ability to sign in/out at different locations and also via the companion app for certain staff. It also helped us overcome issues of illegible handwriting and not providing site contact details. The app is extremely easy to set up, use and manage via the web portal. The UI and UX of both the app itself and portal are very well thought out and intuitive making the whole system simple but very functional. The companion app is also simple but really effective and access to the fire list on this was one of the main things that swayed us to use Sign In App. QR codes work extremely well too. End users have been impressed with the system and it makes a great impression. Notifications for hosts and others set to other criteria have proven to be popular and a very useful feature to have. The company has been excellent to deal with from initial enquiry to going ahead with the subscription making it all simple and hassle free. Customer support and service has been second to none with fast responses and feedback taken on board. Thanks!

Simplicity of the whole system, very easy to manage and customize. Great UI and UX. Great functionality. Everything we essentially needed and more. Fantastic support. Extremely well priced for all that is included.

There isn’t anything I dislike about this software but do have a have a few suggestions that I will provide via their feedback platform. Some feedback I have already given is already being developed. These do not detract from the fact that the system is already fully capable but all things have room for improvement!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Honeywell Forge Visitor Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sign In App: The simplicity and ease of use. Also, access to the fire list via the companion app

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for the feedback, the team really appreciate it.

Paul
Network Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great value and great support

Kommentare: Our overall experience of Sign In App has been very positive. Good value, easy setup, easy to use, expandable at low cost, the constant development of software, friendly responsive support. It's often the aftersales and support that lets companies down. Not so with Sign In-app, they have been one of the best companies I have dealt with in recent years, I would like to say well done to the Sign In App team, long may it continue!

The Sign In-app is great value for money, one very reasonable cost license fee per site, and it runs on iPads rather than requiring proprietary hardware. We have bought refurbished iPads for this purpose saving even more money. Management and setup of the software are very straight forward, and our receptionist's really loved using it over our old paper based system. They can easily see which visitors or staff are on site, and even sign them in and out on their behalf from the web based app if required. The experience for visitors is a positive one, and gives a much more up to date impression to those visiting the college. I must thank the reps on support, and the development team, who have been really great at responding to requests for help and advice, even offering to do some bulk changes for us. We have requested several features that we would find useful, to which the team have been incredibly responsive in developing the ideas and putting them into production within a very short time period. I have never experienced such a responsive team when it comes to listening to develop ideas and them actually being implemented, absolutely brilliant! As a result of this rolling development, the Sign In app is constantly improving and has become even more useful to us, with another feature we have requested just added to their development roadmap.

There is very little to dislike about the software. It is not as fully featured as some other Visitor / Staff / Student sign in systems, but this is reflected in the cost of ownership and deployment. The ability to print high quality colour badges for staff would be a useful feature, but the Visitor badges in mono are quite sufficient.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a review and feedback. These comments drive the team to continue to push Sign In App forward. We really value your support and look forward to continuing to work with you and your team.

Hiro
Finance and Administration in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Behind an amzing product is an amzing team

Kommentare: After speaking with multiple vendors, I went with Sign In App due to their superior customer support and competitive price. I also love how they listen to customer feedback to give the customer's what they want.

Sign In App has been fantastic with its customer support. My point of contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been extremely helpful and transparent about the whole process and has made our lives so much easier. Unlike other organizations that beat around the bush when asked a specific question, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to respond to me with the exact answer and in a matter of hours too (even responded on weekends). Other than that, I believe they offer the lowest price amongst its competitors, but offers just as much, if not more capabilities. The app itself is super user friendly and the companion app (which you can download on your phone) has made the staff extremely happy as well!

Unfortunately, the language toggle only works for the main interface of the app. Currently, there is no way to have the translated messages and what not in the language you desire (e.g. clicking French in language toggle will not change anything except for the interface and therefore not as useful if you have English messages that need to be translated into French) but Sign In App has told that they are working on it and a feature should be available in 2021.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Proxyclick , Sign In Solutions und The Receptionist for iPad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sign In App: Customer service, data server (we were looking for a server outside of the US), and price.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us with a review, the team really appreciate at!

Cassie
IT Service Delivery Engineer in UK
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, install and configure

Kommentare: So far it has been pretty easy experience, configuring the software. The software is very user friendly, so hopefully our users will have no issues. We want to get rid of all the paper sign in sheets cluttering up our reception and for GDPR reasons.

Easy to use, install and configure The user guide was brilliant, perfect step by step.

Not really anything, would be nice to integrate a bit more with Outlook, suck as emailing out ics appointments. Also another improvement could be if we could somehow link this to our RFID cards for swiping in access.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks for the feedback and the review, really appreciated by all of the team. Watch this space for new features, we think there's a big one you might be interested in :-)

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been very good and the reporting really helps us to see when our staff are in and out as well as visitors

Sign in is extremely easy to use very easy to set up cost-efficient for how much you get in the package and we enjoy using it for our visitor management branding. The application also helps to make sure that your users are seeing an experience that falls in line with your corporate image.

Sometimes the application can randomly crash. It also does not update itself which can lead to it being out of date.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks so much for providing the team with this feedback, we really appreciate it. Please ensure you log if it crashes again with the support team, this is not a known issue so I am sure they will be able to help identify what is happening here.

Karina
Teaching Consultant in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Simple to use and powerful

Kommentare: Excellent. Simplifies entry/exit massively. Plus, looks slick.

As a user, it's so simple to sign in by just waving my QR code over the device as I walk into the building. When I have visitors, I can pre-set their sign in info so that all they have to do is confirm their name and the rest is already filled out for them. Plus, I get an e-mail as soon as they sign in, before the main office has even thought about phoning me to tell me they've arrived!

Sometimes the bluetooth connection to the printer fails and it has to be removed/added to kick it back into gear. This can slow down visitor arrivals who need badges printing.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks so much for the feedback the team really appreciates it.

Nicoletta
Member Account Manager in UK
Rundfunk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Fantastic!!

I just want to say how wonderful every person on the team is. Either on live chat, or when I've called to speak to someone, everyone knows the answer to every question, is really patient and explains things thoroughly and even the screenshots sent over live chat really help! I honestly can't fault you guys, the help we've received throughout setting the system up is absolutely fantastic, and so responsive which is so important!!

As a workspace provider, something that would really help us is if there was a way to track our co-workers hours that they use in the month. If I'm just being daft and there is already a way to see this then please let me know!

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for taking the time to send us in a review. We do have a way to track how many hours people are onsite so please reachout to the team and we can walk you through this.

Alec
Head of Business Operations in UK
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sign In App at Meantime Brewing Company

Kommentare: See pros above !

From start to finish the process has been simple. I requested a run through of the features and benefits which outlined all parts of the project and how the system could operate in my particular environment. From here the sales process was easy and the kit arrived swiftly. Setting up was simple, I had the first ipad operating in 20 mins. For any outstanding queries I used the online portal and my questions were answered immediately. I have since installed three more ipads. Staff find the Sign In easily with the QR code system and visitors have been impressed with the functionality. It is a critical process for our business to understand who is on site in case of emergency and all our Fire Marshals now have access to the online register which is a brillant function.

The upgrade to enable visitors to sign in and out during the day will be beneficial

Director in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Great & Essential tool

Kommentare: really great from sales through to aftercare. team are always on hand for support and respond quickly to any potential issues with clear answers.

Remote management and multi functional user interface ability to change settings easily and adapt usage per site easy to use centralised dashboard tool reporting tool companion app

timesheet process could be preconfigured to aid in shift usage.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us with a review, the team really appreciates it.

Simone
CTO in Italien
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

3Cycle review

Kommentare: Very good.

The easy integration with Ipad and the possibility to add document to sign (like NDAs, etc.) is very helpful

I would like to have italian language to the management console for our company users.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vizitor

Antwort von Sign In App

Grazie mille per la recensione, il team lo apprezza molto. Aggiungeremo l'italiano per te.

Mick
EHS in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Numerous options for more than just sign-in

Kommentare: Very positive - great customer service.

Ability to add different fields for sign-in

Hard to set up video specific to certain group

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for the feedback we really appreciate it, if you have any additional questions please contact the team.

Anton
health and safety manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant service and great product

Kommentare: Very good. As self employed , I would suggest this for any business.

Helps me to know who is on site. It also allows me to place documents that require reading. Annamarie was so helpful and patient and knew the product excellently.

You need time to become familiar with the software. I do not always have the time

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks for the great review!

Anthony
Senior Youth Worker in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Just what I've been looking for

Kommentare: Really good app. Been looking for something for a while and nothing seemed to do what I needed but Sign In App ticks most of the boxes for me.

It is really easy to use. I've been using it as a type of E-membership card for my young people and they love it. It has lightened my workload and has given my young people a sense ownership/belonging to my organisation.

I would like to be able to export my members/regular users contact details and export attendance records rather than just an activity log.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks for leaving us with your review and feedback. We will be releasing your requested update in the next few weeks.

Graham
Administration in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tailored service

Kommentare: Great stress-free system and easy to use.

Really great after service care and able to help and adjust software to suit our environment. Great value for money for an all round great product.

Haven't found anything yet and any problems always fixed.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for the feedback, the tam really appreciate it.

Steve
IT Administrator in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sign-In App easily fulfilled the requirements for which it was bought. Good support level too.

Kommentare: This App was purchased to simplify Fire evacuation and remove the need for Visitor/Contractor books etc. The good thing is this App is constantly evolving with regular software/feature updates. It is good to know I can knowledge share with a listening team with assurance of excellent results!

Browser based, easy to use, easy to manage and constantly evolving. Ability to see across multiple sites etc. IOS releases verified to work with Sign-In app quickly.

It's early days but so far, nothing! App purchased to fulfil one certain criteria but can see huge potential for development in other areas.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks for being a great Sign In App partner, the team have all really enjoyed working with you.

Gina
Centre Manager in UK

Good Application - very easy for our visitors to use.

The Application is clear for our visitors to see what needs to be completed we are also told it is easy to use.

At times it can keep logging it self out. You need to shut the whole app down for it to sort it self out.

Thanks for the feedback.

Charlie
Director in UK
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Definitely Recommend!

Kommentare: Switching over our clocking system to the Sign In App was a hassle free experience. Great customer service!

Using this app mainly for payroll has had a positive impact on our business, easily exporting timesheet data has helped us save time and improve accuracy of hours worked.

Being able to log on a daily basis an absent or annual leave on the timesheet report would be great.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks for the brilliant feedback, timesheets is one of our newer features so we are pleased it is being well received. Thanks for the recommendation also, we always take this back to the team so we will keep you posted.

Kelly
Administration Officer in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value for money and easy to set up and use

Kommentare: We are now GDPR compliant.

The ease of setting up the app and using the reports.

On sign in groups when they are signing out an alphabetical list appears on the right of the screen and not always their photos. This confuses people.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate the feedback. One of the team will contact you just to understand the signing out scenario and see if we can advise on an improvement for you. Thanks Again!

Ben
Network Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Well designed and well priced product

Kommentare: Fantastic, well designed and well priced product. The support team are amazing and open to any feedback. I've looked at many alternative sign in products and this one is so simple to use it, yet has many high end features.

Simple and intuitive Well priced Fantastic support team Lots of high end features

None, any features for the product i suggested are either in development or will be released in the future.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for the feedback, we all really appreciate it!

Muhammed
Frehrt in Indien
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: It is very use ful.

Very good software. Mindblowing performance

It is very easy to use. No bugs no lags excellent performance

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procare Solutions

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide the team with feedback, we really appreciate it.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sign in App does what it says on the tin!

Kommentare: Unmanned reception desk now has the professional experience we were after.

Comprehensive Intuitive Cost Effective Easy to setup

Nothing. It has all the features I need and none of those I don't.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks for your feedback, we're please that Sign In App was fit for the solution you were looking for. Please do not hesitate to contact the team if any other questions come up.