Über Sign In App

Sign In App ist sicher und flexible für das Besuchermanagement, die Anmeldung von Mitarbeitern und Auftragnehmern sowie für die Buchung von Schreibtischen und Besprechungsräumen.

Erfahre mehr über Sign In App

Ease of use, ability to customize messages and questions by visitor type.

Bewertungen zu Sign In App

4,9

Sign In App hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sign In App bereits verwendet?

Kevin P.
Kevin P.
Business Development Manager in UK
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Installation partner feedback

Kommentare: In an era where companies customer service leaves a lot to be desired, I can honestly say that they are up their for one of our best suppliers for the service they provide. The team are always very helpful and patient when setting up a system. I cannot thank the reps in the office enough, who often go over and beyond with their dedication to looking after our account and our clients.

As a retailer that works in industries that budgets are constantly being cut (NHS, Education). The value of this product, against the perceived market leaders, in my opinion makes Sign In App a must buy. The software is very simple to use and easy to customise to tailor for our own clients requirements. I cannot stress enough, that although this is a very cost effective system, you are not compromising on an inferior product.

If I would have to choose one thing, it would be the angle of the iPad sits when taking Photographs, its not the most flattering angle.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: InVentry

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sign In App: Price was the main factor, however after meeting the rep and his team for a demo, straight away they felt the right company for us to partner with.

Antwort von All Things Code

Thanks for the brilliant feedback, we passed it onto the team and they were very thankful. You may want to look at some of the other options of stands we provide, the Counter Flex provides a better photo angle.

Daniel C.
Lodge Manager in UK
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Green Templeton College

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love the app I think its one of the best things I've ever brought into use at the University.
I have recommended it to anyone that will listen. Oxford is a very old fashioned place and people are genuinely shocked and impressed when they come through the door and see the system on the counter. They love how easy it is to use and that we have a clear audit trail of everyone that has been onsite. Great before COVID. Impossible to imagine not having it during Covid thanks to the track and trace purposes
I have been able to adapted the Software for so many uses.

Where do you start? its clear, concise, easy to set up and use, so adaptable to changing needs. Brilliant system that people like to use. I can get data within seconds to show my bosses reports. I can create so many groups. When I first started using it you only had 6 groups. I asked for more and was given 8 then 10 now you can get 20. This leads me to sign in apps greatest achievement. The Staff that work for the company. They are always excellent always happy to help and always happy listen to ideas of how the system could be adapted to changing needs as they want you to have the best system you can have and they know this will help them to be able to offer people the best possible system.

If they could make an add-on like my Timify.com Room bookings app and add in the ability to sign keys in and out or integrate with PAXTON and Salto (more Salto as we are migrating over to them slowly)I would have the perfect system.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Proxyclick

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sign In App: Price, customisation, ease of set up and use, layout, versatility,

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review, the team really appreciates it.

Jamie C.
I.T Support in UK

Our experience has been great whilst using this system, it does exactly what we need it to do.

The app is really user friendly, the system is sleek, modern and efficient. It keeps strict and constant track of visitors who come in and out of the company.

The app only operates for iOS, which limits it to apple devices, it would be great to see the app developed to further platforms.

Antwort von All Things Code

We will keep you updated with any progression around developments on other platforms.

Dene M.
Marketing Assistant in UK
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution for managing staff, visitors and contractors in a busy shopping centre

Kommentare: We had been looking for a visitor management system to replace our visitor books and also manage staff in the event of a fire evacuation. Previously we had two books for contractors and roof works access that had to be moved across site out of office hours and different departments signing in separately. Sign In App has really streamlined all of this with the ability to sign in/out at different locations and also via the companion app for certain staff. It also helped us overcome issues of illegible handwriting and not providing site contact details. The app is extremely easy to set up, use and manage via the web portal. The UI and UX of both the app itself and portal are very well thought out and intuitive making the whole system simple but very functional. The companion app is also simple but really effective and access to the fire list on this was one of the main things that swayed us to use Sign In App. QR codes work extremely well too. End users have been impressed with the system and it makes a great impression. Notifications for hosts and others set to other criteria have proven to be popular and a very useful feature to have. The company has been excellent to deal with from initial enquiry to going ahead with the subscription making it all simple and hassle free. Customer support and service has been second to none with fast responses and feedback taken on board. Thanks!

Simplicity of the whole system, very easy to manage and customize. Great UI and UX. Great functionality. Everything we essentially needed and more. Fantastic support. Extremely well priced for all that is included.

There isn’t anything I dislike about this software but do have a have a few suggestions that I will provide via their feedback platform. Some feedback I have already given is already being developed. These do not detract from the fact that the system is already fully capable but all things have room for improvement!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sine

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sign In App: The simplicity and ease of use. Also, access to the fire list via the companion app

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for the feedback, the team really appreciate it.

Paul B.
Network Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great value and great support

Kommentare: Our overall experience of Sign In App has been very positive. Good value, easy setup, easy to use, expandable at low cost, the constant development of software, friendly responsive support. It's often the aftersales and support that lets companies down. Not so with Sign In-app, they have been one of the best companies I have dealt with in recent years, I would like to say well done to the Sign In App team, long may it continue!

The Sign In-app is great value for money, one very reasonable cost license fee per site, and it runs on iPads rather than requiring proprietary hardware. We have bought refurbished iPads for this purpose saving even more money. Management and setup of the software are very straight forward, and our receptionist's really loved using it over our old paper based system. They can easily see which visitors or staff are on site, and even sign them in and out on their behalf from the web based app if required. The experience for visitors is a positive one, and gives a much more up to date impression to those visiting the college. I must thank the reps on support, and the development team, who have been really great at responding to requests for help and advice, even offering to do some bulk changes for us. We have requested several features that we would find useful, to which the team have been incredibly responsive in developing the ideas and putting them into production within a very short time period. I have never experienced such a responsive team when it comes to listening to develop ideas and them actually being implemented, absolutely brilliant! As a result of this rolling development, the Sign In app is constantly improving and has become even more useful to us, with another feature we have requested just added to their development roadmap.

There is very little to dislike about the software. It is not as fully featured as some other Visitor / Staff / Student sign in systems, but this is reflected in the cost of ownership and deployment. The ability to print high quality colour badges for staff would be a useful feature, but the Visitor badges in mono are quite sufficient.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: InVentry

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sign In App: For cash strapped schools like ours and many others, the excellent value for money Sign In app represented was a big factor in deciding to go with it over competitors products. Having also experienced the support and on going development of Sign In app I would highly recommend it to anyone needing a cost effective and flexible visitor system, that also works for staff, students and other groups of people that visit or work at your establishment.

Antwort von All Things Code

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a review and feedback. These comments drive the team to continue to push Sign In App forward. We really value your support and look forward to continuing to work with you and your team.

Hiro S.
Finance and Administration in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Behind an amzing product is an amzing team

Kommentare: After speaking with multiple vendors, I went with Sign In App due to their superior customer support and competitive price. I also love how they listen to customer feedback to give the customer's what they want.

Sign In App has been fantastic with its customer support. My point of contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been extremely helpful and transparent about the whole process and has made our lives so much easier. Unlike other organizations that beat around the bush when asked a specific question, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to respond to me with the exact answer and in a matter of hours too (even responded on weekends). Other than that, I believe they offer the lowest price amongst its competitors, but offers just as much, if not more capabilities. The app itself is super user friendly and the companion app (which you can download on your phone) has made the staff extremely happy as well!

Unfortunately, the language toggle only works for the main interface of the app. Currently, there is no way to have the translated messages and what not in the language you desire (e.g. clicking French in language toggle will not change anything except for the interface and therefore not as useful if you have English messages that need to be translated into French) but Sign In App has told that they are working on it and a feature should be available in 2021.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Proxyclick, Traction Guest und The Receptionist for iPad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sign In App: Customer service, data server (we were looking for a server outside of the US), and price.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us with a review, the team really appreciate at!

Cassie B.
IT Service Delivery Engineer in UK
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, install and configure

Kommentare: So far it has been pretty easy experience, configuring the software. The software is very user friendly, so hopefully our users will have no issues. We want to get rid of all the paper sign in sheets cluttering up our reception and for GDPR reasons.

Easy to use, install and configure The user guide was brilliant, perfect step by step.

Not really anything, would be nice to integrate a bit more with Outlook, suck as emailing out ics appointments. Also another improvement could be if we could somehow link this to our RFID cards for swiping in access.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Condeco Visitor Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sign In App: We actually already have condeco put it's visitor management system is not fit for what we need it to do. Sign In was a more simple and quick option.

Antwort von All Things Code

Thanks for the feedback and the review, really appreciated by all of the team. Watch this space for new features, we think there's a big one you might be interested in :-)

Daryl U.
Daryl U.
Head of ICT & Facilities in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Value Software from a company with customer service at its heart

Kommentare: With Sign In App the National College is able to manage hosted events, visitors, faculty and Learner sign in needs whilst being compliant with GDPR guild lines and the ability to produce accurate fire lists with an easy to use and administer system... backed up with gold standard customer service

Sign In App, is an incredibly good value visitor management system which £ for £ blows the competition out of the water. Its ability to manage multiple sites without breaking the bank. the ease of use and configuration, its GDPR compliance and the fact that the product is ever improving with new features, including the recent companion app for mobile devices are all reasons why the National College for High Speed Rail use and will continue to use the product, however the customer service and support that we have continued to receive continue to prove we made the right decision to purchase Sign In App

Logic dictates that Apple iPads are the right platform to build the solution on due to the standardization and locked down nature of the ios however this does prove costly for initial hardware, however consider the fantastic pricing and the fact that ipad usage fairly standard for vistor management systems its not great issue

Neal P.
IT Development Manager in UK

Super System

Great Value for Money, exceptionally easy to setup and get running.

There is nothing about Sign In App that I dislike.

Antwort von All Things Code

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with a review, it's means a lot to the team.

Student in Uganda
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review for Sign In App

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: User friendly

The user interface is good and favourable for everyone

There is nothing I dislike about this software.bitbis generally the best

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks so much for providing us with a review, the team really appreciates the feedback.

Mark P.
IT Manager in UK
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic sign in experience, loved by staff and clients!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A slight added complication was that we share some of our office spaces with other companies. but the way you can customise SIA has meant we've been able to add them to the system with their own custom set of preconfigured sign in questions. That's been a real bonus and I expect will continue to be very useful in the weeks and months to come.

Really is a great app and a fantastic company to work with! After a few teething problems it was actually quite easy to set up. Remote end-user onboarding was interesting but the Sign in App support website is fairly self-explanatory. Having on boarded a few new starters since the introduction to SIA is always a bit of a highlight. New Staff and visitors alike are always impressed by the ease of contactless sign in. Personally, I've enjoyed the interactions I've had with the support team. They are always quick to respond and happy to help. The rate and introduction of new and improved features have been well communicated and always seem to come at the right time.

I scored SIA down a little on features and ease of setup BUT I have to say we had great support moving us through the initial set up and consistently ever since. And in terms of features, I've requested a number of features now and they have either been in development when I asked OR about to be deployed. Can't ask for much more than that?

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with a review, we really value them and take all the feedback onboard to improve the product and our customer experience.

Alan P.
Assistant Director of Operations in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Visitor Management System

Kommentare: Overall very happy with this system, it works really well, impresses the visitors and is great value for money.

This software was easy to install and is about as user friendly to use as it could be. It has some really great features that have proven to be very useful, such as organising the arrival of large groups for events and have saved a great deal of staff time. The security and health and safety features have also been great and our visitors have been very impressed to see such a state-of-the-art system in place.

The system has a limit on how many different groups can be created and this has been tricky to manage at times, more would be better. I would also like to see automatic signing in/out using a geofence to be introduced, although I understand this is coming in a future update.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate you taking the time to provide the feedback. We increased the limit of the groups to 20, if you are not using that many you may want to revisit to see if you could add the additional ones you wanted. Please reach out to the team if you want any help with this.

Steve D.
Group IT Manager in UK
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant Solution

Kommentare: In our old office we had a wall based card system for in/out and a visitors book. The SigninApp system is much easier to use, accounts for visitors and offsite based staff simply and in the event of a building evacuation the companion app means all fire wardens have instant visibility of who was logged in without the need to look through a wallboard that has been carried out of the building or an unwieldy visitors book. the ability to print a personalized and legible badge for visitors is very professional and many of our visitors have commented on how well it works and asked for details that we've been happy to pass on. The recent addition of the TapApp has been a major improvement for us, our staff much prefer being able to use their door fob to simply sign in and sign-out.

The ease of setting it up. within receipt of the kit we had this up and running inside of 30 mins. It does exactly what it says is does on the tin. No hoops to jump through and out staff took to it with ease and preferred it to our old card in/out system and visitors book.

the pairing of the Bluetooth printer, but that's more to do with the iPad than the software

Antwort von All Things Code

Thanks so much for taking the time to right the review we really appreciate it. great news that Sign In App Tap is working well for you also.

Sarah A.
Compliance HR and Information Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A successful IT decision!

Kommentare: We needed a security solution for visitors to school so that we could monitor visitors in different categories. We also needed a sign in system for staff so that we had a live and accurate evacuation list when required.

The customer support is second to none, totally responsive and user friendly. The product is extremely good value when compared with others in the market. The installation was as easy as it could possibly have been.

I would have liked it to integrate with our MIS, but it is not a big concern.

Antwort von All Things Code

Thanks so much for the review and feedback we really appreciate it. I know our team have contacted you about the MIS integration already but if you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Michael M.
Head of Facilities in UK
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Super value for money tool that does what its supposed to do!

Kommentare: Moving away from a paper based visitor book, this solution means we are able to better secure visitor data, automate notifications to our internal hosts and also have a much clearer picture of who is in the office in case of emergency. Having QR codes for pre-registered visitors makes signing in so quick and straight forward and the ability to configure customised messages around information security and NDAs that are sent to visitors automatically just helps to ensure everyone is aware of our rules and procedures without needing manual intervention and printing of countless documents.

The customisable options available mean you can set-up the system to work to your requirements without having to ask the team to configure or develop it for you. Once you've got your account activated, you configure everything yourself and set-up your devices with little hassle or issue. The support you get from the team is top notch, where they are quick to respond to queries or issues (and the odd stupid question!). They also actively seek out feedback on how they can further improve and develop the tool. The simplicity and ease to roll this out has been brilliant and has quickly helped us make our visitor management processes more robust and secure.

I genuinely haven't found anything that I don't like about this software yet. Anything we've identified as a possible improvement is already being developed by the team! :-)

Antwort von All Things Code

Thanks so much for taking the time to send the team the review. We look forward to working with you on the rollout.

Caroline H.
Data Protection Offcier in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Sign In App has been very good. As a Data Protection Officer, I need outsourced contracts, especially cloud-based apps, to be transparent about how, why and where they process personal data. Sign In App had a clear understanding and clarity around their obligations as Data Processor and the detail I needed was easily found from their website and Terms.

I like the intuitive approach for users, easy to use, easy to set up and easy to manage. I particularly like the Sign In App Tap product which links access cards and key fobs with the sign in system. It is competitively priced compared to other products on the market.

I haven't found anything about this product to date, that I don't like.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for your review and feedback, we really appreciate it.

Kashif A.
Administrator in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SIGN IN - GROUPS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Kommentare: It is a very good system for beginning with but i must say there is a lot of potential to alter the system for individual customers as it provide much better options for the users. As a whole we are happy with this system after using free trial and going on to purchase the whole system with this hope that our needs/suggestions will be considered and we can see those changes in the near future.
Please take these suggestions as honest opinion/review & not as criticism.
Best

QR codes are the best part of this system as it provide contactless options for the user to mark in their attendance, but i believe it can be enhanced more with use of only 1 QR code for 1 member using multiple groups. It can be fitted perfectly with our existing system with few changes on the development side.

There should be an integration with some kind of payment terminals so a user logging in can pay directly through the terminal having linked with their sign-in. Staff attendance should be much enhanced as there is no option to input annual and sick leave. And the reporting system is very basic there is room of development there as well.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for the review, we really value your feedback. Our communities suggestions are really important to our continued development.

Business Analyst in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sign In App supports our reception team and keeps our hosts informed.

Kommentare: Our visitors know how to use the solution with no explanation, colleagues are immediately notified of visitors' arrival and forthcoming Office 365 integration reduces manual effort required by out IT colleagues. A great, clean app with a smart and easily administered portal site.

Accessible; easily understood by guests, colleagues and IT. Presented via iPad in adjustable height casing. Affordable and self-contained, needing minimal maintenance. New features are regularly released and clearly, concisely explained. Support is efficient and thorough.

Occasional drops in Wi-Fi affected the reliability of the solution - stickers not being printed and hosts not being notified of guests' arrival. This was subsequently addressed via an automated email alert sent to when a device has lost connectivity for 15 minutes.

Antwort von All Things Code

Thanks for the feedback, we really value it! Should you continue to have connectivity issues please contact us, the team will be able to give you some tips for your WiFi settings which should stop this happening.

Michiel D.
System Engineer in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

SignInApp: Reviewed

Ease of use, ease of setup and overall look of the application. Customers sign in without an issue, building responsibles have fire lists on their mobile device and the app gets regular updates on a very common basis. We reported several issues and within the next small release the development team updated the app with a bunch of new additions that solved our issues. Their customer support is live chat and always gets back to us within minutes. Excellent product for an excellent competitive price.

We noticed the iPads were having issues showing the loginapp screen, so the app dev team immediately pushed an update that allowed night mode (where our ipads "sleep"). Another downside was we had to reupload our employee database (manual action), however their app dev team is now integrating Office365. So overall, there's really no more cons left. Great team, great software.

Luke C.
Project Coordinator in Kanada
Forschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A fun and easy to use software! 10/10

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This app has eased our sign-in process, and it is awesome being able to see who is on-site and whom they are visiting.

The sign-in points are a great idea. The software is very easy to use and has a great look to it. I am really enjoying modifying the UI with the online portal.

For the companion app, it would be cool if the user could access the portal from there to sign people in/out.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Envoy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sign In App: The pricing and customer service

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for taking the time to send us a review, the team really appreciates it.

Jemma H.
Strategic Asset Manager in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple value for money

Kommentare: Excellent. We previously used a paper based handwritten system - these passes look much smarter, the pre booking element has reduced sign in queues for larger meetings, there is less clutter on the reception desk as we just have the two device stands now and customer support is swift and friendly.

The customisable visitor passes are smart, the system is simple and intuitive to use.

Some issues with visitors picking a familiar name to sign in with after pressing the first letter of a name and seeing who pops up. This is better than typing out the whole name each time though, as we get a lot of repeat visitors.

Antwort von All Things Code

Thanks so much for the feedback, the team really appreciates it.

Andrew J.
Managing Director in UK

Reinvented our sign in process at a stroke

Located this software from a crowded market and delighted with our choice. Initially looking for a product that was gdpr compliant but its simple to use functionality, intuitive controls and ease of use means we've been able to successful trial it to visitors and staff with virtually no user hand-holding. Instantly transformed our sign in process, complied with our HR, security and safety policies and delivered a professional first-impression to all users.

We're asking users to read through T&Cs prior to signing in - options to reduce, format text in these areas plus a scroll bar would be useful.

Antwort von All Things Code

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review, we really appreciate it. We will pass on your feedback to the product team, I know there are a few updates coming in this area so you will see some developments over the summer.

Peter K.
President in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Solution!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The primary purpose of the Sign In App was for volunteer health screening and, to a lesser extent tracking volunteer hours. Many of our volunteers are older and/or are not native English speakers. The fact that pretty much all of them needed little or no instruction to use the App successfully is a testament to its simplicity and ease of use. Sign In App's sales and support teams were absolutely phenomenal.

I liked pretty much everything. The clean, modern UI is great, the functionality was all we needed (probably a little more, frankly), and the set-up and configuration were a breeze.

Nothing really. There was a minor bug we stumbled upon but didn't really affect our use case. Would love it to be cheaper (we are a small charity) but really the value for money is there.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for taking the time and providing a review, the team really appreciate it.

Kemi A.
School Business Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An efficient, user friendly & cost effective solution

Kommentare: Great value for money

Very easy to set up, easy to customise, easy for users to sign & at a great price. Have already recommended to colleagues.

A longer free trial period would have been great but no complaints so far.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: InVentry

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sign In App: Best value; fast & easy set up.

Antwort von Sign In App

Thanks so much for the review, the team really appreciate it.

Simone N.
CTO in Italien
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

3Cycle review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good.

The easy integration with Ipad and the possibility to add document to sign (like NDAs, etc.) is very helpful

I would like to have italian language to the management console for our company users.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vizitor

letztes Jahr

Grazie mille per la recensione, il team lo apprezza molto. Aggiungeremo l'italiano per te.