3iVerify manages all your compliance documentation
Kommentare: Culinary Collaborations LLC experience has been and continues to be positive. 3iVerify's ability to meet our growing company's needs. We continue to embed the software into our systems throughout our company. 3iVerify's response time to queries is fast, reliable & their support is top notch. We highly recommend them not only for their software, services but for their vast experience in the food industry. 3iVerify understands the food industry enabling them to provide your business with solutions to help your company meet food safety & regulatory requirements.
The software helped me -:
Manage over 900 documents with expiry dates
Automate Supplier Approvals
Automate Material Approvals
Conduct Risk Assessments
Assisted to ensure CCL met all regulatory compliance
Assisted in the process of GFSI certification/recertification
3iVerify made my job easier! The dashboard, questionnaires and actions linked all my documents, certifications & data in one system. My customers and suppliers login to complete and upload directly to the system - no more email exchanges and trying to find documents within email strings. All team members have access to the system with users specific access.
Wished we integrated the product sooner in our Quality, Food Safety and Compliance areas.
Director in UK
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Software written by food people, for food people
Easy to use, and customisable to suit the operation.
Nothing really. Whenever I got stuck, help was on hand
Kommentare: 1. Sending auto reminders to suppliers to upload certificates and reports on expiry
2. Removing the need for updating paper document registers for our quality system
3. Keeping the supplier NC and CA in one place will enable us to complete trend analyses
1. The dash board showing the Approval statuses of the various documents.
2. The ability to share Quality system documents with the team at Helios using the documents module
3. Being able to use the system wherever we have an internet connection
4. The Supplier Questionnaire sections are easy to navigate to and have the facility to save the communication notes between the Helios and Supplier on the same section.
5. Having all the supplier quality documents and records on one system
1. The inability to Share files once so that if a document is relevant to multiple questionnaires it should be linked through the document library under the supplier records.
2. The file shown in the document module should be from the name given at QA upload not the original uploaded document name
3. The document library is overcrowded create additional sub tabs within the “Documents” tab and for example automatically file the NCR Evidence in a separate sub tab
4. The completion of the NCR report is not straight forward, not intuitive when compared to other supplier management systems
5. Would like the suppliers to upload the annual test certificates for example instead of requesting them by email and storing them on the company server
Antwort von Primority
Many thanks for your review.
As ever, we will discuss the points you raise and work on improving our solution in the next few weeks.
We are about to launch the long awaited One Share tool which will address your needs on the secure document sharing. Regarding the management of supplier documents, we are also looking at ways of improving that and will be in touch to get your views on this in due course.
CTO & Founder