Filtern nach:

Über Formitize

Smart, flexible paperless forms, Job Scheduling, CRM and Smart Automation all included in one powerful but super simple to use solution

Erfahre mehr über Formitize

Kim M.
Kim M.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant

Love it. I wanted something comprehensive, yet simple to use. I did a lot of research before subscribing to Formitize. They simply have the best on offer to suit the requirements of my business and industry. Support is brilliant, both phone and online. I would recommend Formitize to anyone as you can use as little or as much of the software as you need. Perfect fit with Xero.

Nothing I disliked about this software.

Chelliah J.
Control Systems Manager in Australien
Regierungsbeziehungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Formitize Review

Kommentare: Getting help from Client Success Manager to get the forms and Asset register to fix some of the problems.
Asset register may require some face lift Overall a very good product - May be good to have some sort of online help

Asset management unit is important to us. Linking asset to forms are not great but workaround functions are available. Forms are easier to modify

Still new user to comment on this. Asset register was not correctly working initially. Lookup table not updating with new fields, Resources not working as should be

Michael P.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Initial data capture

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The Client Needs Analysis form built by the Formitize team has increased our efficiency over the previously used fillable pdf

Easy for our clients to input the initial data we require to assess their needs.

We have no other requirements, it is doing exactly what we need it to do.

Ashley M.
Director in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Formitize - Difficult to implement, bad customer service

Kommentare: It was incredibly difficult to implement, to be honest in the end it was impossible. I booked a 1 hour paid training session, which was a total waste of time, I felt I knew more about the software than the trainer, I actually stopped the call halfway through as we were not getting anywhere! I spent hours tearing my hair out trying to get the Formitize to do what I wanted it to. I really wanted it to work, I reached out to everyone I could, account manager, training etc. On the service it's great, everyone will tell you it does what you want it to but it doesn't. After some further digging on google, I found some much better software that is so easy to use and create forms.

I like that everything was under one roof so to speak. You can have your forms, CRM, Accounting etc all in one place.

Very difficult to implement. If you planning on using forms then good luck. Especially if you want them to look a certain way, this doesn't need to be difficult there are many ways to do forms better than this. The training sucked, big-time waste of money, I tried to get my money back but there is an army behind stopping any refunds, not worth the time or hassle trying to get it, they obviously need it. You could spend your whole time setting up your business on here and they will probably go bust if they are that desperate to keep $150.

Andrew F.
Contract Manager in Australien
Hausmeisterservice, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Formitize makes work request management and payment claims, easy!

Kommentare: Formitize has turned around our cashflow issues from high volume work processing... We love it.

Before Formitize we relied on paper and admin to sort, scan and process work requests for payment claims. Now that we have implemented Formitize we have a higher quality of data capture, faster reporting and have been able to implement automation to process work requests for payment.

Some of the form setup options can be limiting but there is always a different way to implement what you need

Kym R.
Manager in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Make your business Saleable

5 letztes Jahr

We like that it makes us more professional to our clients by sending reminders and reports automatically to them. No more missed opportunities and our clients no longer have to wait for office staff to type up reports. We love that we can build a client/data base that will assist us when we are ready to sell down the track.

Understanding where to find things, I am only a new user though.

Bogdan K.
Owner in Australien
Chemikalien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Why you should choose formitize

Kommentare: Formitize is great and we have been using it for 7 plus years. Sadly we never set it up properly in the beginning or kept up with all the great features that they have implemented over those years. Taking the time to understand the program and all its features has allowed us to integrate about 5 different programs we were using, about 25 different spreadsheets as well as other processes. I wish I had invested the time to properly use this software in the beginning and with each new feature that was released earlier. If you are unsure feel free to contact me directly

The ability to completely customise the forms we use and automate so many processes and use the CRM function and interact with clients.

That the scheduler does not allow us to schedule something on the 2nd Tuesday of the month every month for example however we have been advised that this will be available in the next version due out shortly.

Michael F.
Operations Manager in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Formitize has helped transform our business

Kommentare: We use a number of features and modules as part of our Formitize portals. We have found the service scheduling features particularly helpful with our service and support team. We have been able to streamline our quoting and invoicing processes through the xero integration which saves us hours in tracking quotes to follow up chasing Purchase Orders and remembering what needs to be invoiced.

One of the great assets of Formitize is the helps you define your business processes. The sales pipeline helps to define what a sales pipeline should look like including how and when to contact customers and follow with automated responses and reminders. Similarly the quoting and invoicing process is defined making quoting really simple and turning the quote into an invoice as simple as clicking a button.

As with every application there is always something that it does or doesn't do. For the most part Formitize has had the functionality that we need to use it for.

Fiona D.
Business Consultant in Australien
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Support is lacking!

Kommentare: For a company that claims they are "Famous for Incredible Support" I would 100% disagree.

The software has so much potential, it ticks a lot of boxes, as long as you are prepared to either pay more than the monthly subscription OR spend a tonne of time yourself working it out.

The support is awful. They just keep saying it costs $150 per hour to get answers or things done for us. The monthly amount covers less than basic support, they cant even direct you to an article in their own help database that explains how to do things.

Ian D.
General Manager in Australien
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have achieved considerable time savings with the reporting feature.

Kommentare: Considerable time saving through the reporting feature. Ability to schedule recurring jobs in calendar.

Reporting feature. Creating customised forms Resources folder Schedule recurring jobs in calendar

Quickbooks integration-although its been coming soon for quite sometime! Ability to receive emails through the CRM.

Antwort von Formitize

Hi Ian,thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad that our solution has helped you and your business save time. Prue Wernicke Client Success Manager

Dani M.
Administration Assistant in Australien
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Continuously Improving

Kommentare: The app allows our technicians to complete their reports whilst onsite which ensures the report data's reliability and ensures that our customers receive their reports before our team has even left the site. Liaising closely with the Formitize team during our initial set up allowed them to better understand our company needs and they were then keen to adapt sections of the software to better suit our reporting needs.

Formitize is constantly evolving. The team are helpful and willing to incorporate any requested changes to the current set up, which opens the software up to so many new function options going forward. We love that we are able to create and fully customise our own reports using the Form builder section of Formitize.

Support ticketing system is a little hard to keep track of, but the team are always very friendly and helpful whenever they need to be contacted about a current support ticket.

Charles K.
Managing Director in Neuseeland
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love this Platform!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great team, always helpful and easy to get hold of.

The fact that the platform teached and encourages the user to be able to make changes themselves. Therefore reducing the reliance on the developer for changes

There are a few changes in the pipeline which are coming that should meet most of our requirements.

Ian S.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Formitize

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: From the 1st call to Lisa, free trial and complete setup of my portal I can’t be more happy with my experience

Starting my own business I needed something to capture clients details, locations, reports etc.. this product has it all.

Can’t fault it, it’s got everything that I need

David W.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Formitize saving us time and money with new solutions

Kommentare: We are a very accountable organisation working in a high risk counter terrorism sector. We need strong record keeping on the go and in the field. This product saves us so much time in that regard. The customisation of the forms is brilliant and the ease of use makes record keeping so much more efficient. The team at Formitize are a pleasure to deal with and genuinely care about meeting the customer's needs.

The clever thought processes that have gone into its' build.

Like all software, there is some getting used to a new product, but the customer support is outstanding and makes this transition as easy as possible.

Leon R.
PROPRIETOR in Australien

We are not adept with all the features yet but see this as a solution to increasing our efficiency

We are able to send reports and paper work to our clients immediately after completion of tasks and invoice at point of sale, streamlining our business and increasing productivity by decreasing time spent in the office and increasing time in the field. we are able to customize forms/ paper work for our specific needs allowing for meaningful documentation whilst maintaining our individuality as an entity.

There are a lot of features and possibilities which will take time to understand and utilize fully.

Antwort von Formitize

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We are happy to see that you are saving time by using the Formitize solution for your business needs. We look forward to helping you build upon your usage of Formitize. We are always here to help with any questions that you have so please do not hesitate to make contact by phone or email. Prue Wernicke Client Success Manager

Debbie C.
Business Owner in Australien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Selbstständig

5 Stars should be 500

Kommentare: Local, Australian based company. Extremely helpful. Not only just through the trial phase but afterwards as well. I love the product.

The staff. Support team is absolutely amazing. I can't even begin to explain how good support team has been with me as a new Dealer and user of Formitize. I love the fact that it is very reasonably priced. I love the fact that they are Australian owned and run and I love the fact that they are just around the corner from me.

I'm only a very new user of the software. So far I haven't found or come across any cons with the software as I love it.

Antwort von Formitize

Thank you for your review Debbie, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to working with you more in the future. Kind regards, Prue Wernicke Client Success Manager

Janelle M.
Administration Manager in Australien

We have found Formitize to be an extremely valuable asset in streamlining our business.

Kommentare: Major streamlining of our Office and procedures.

Paperless system - saving a fortune on stationery. We are able to log in from anywhere with internet connection. Communication between staff members is better. Saving time in sending out written reports.

Lack of personal contact in the initial stages of training. This has now been rectified with their new training options.

Antwort von Formitize

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We are so glad to hear that you are finding Formitize to be a valuable asset to your business and that you are saving valuable time and money! Prue Wernicke Client Success Manager, Formitize

Toni P.
Administrator and co-owner in Australien
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really great feature to our business

Kommentare: time saving, paper saving - amazing

Flexibility of designing forms specific and relevant to your business and needs. Makes things so much easier and less double handling

The form builder did not have fantastic online help available with customising things such as the calculator (luckily support were amazing and helped with this)

Antwort von Formitize

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us Toni. We are glad that our Support Team was able to assist you to ensure that you were able to create forms that were customised for your specific business needs. Prue Wernicke Client Success Manager

Simon D.
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

a real game changer for my business when it come to reporting and scheduling.

Kommentare: streamlined my business so i could spend more time growing my business that running it.

Ease of use, forms and collected information at your fingertips. Instead of using multiple apps i only use one Formitize.

Calendar is a little hard to read on i phone or android if you click on a job for more information the system allocates the job to you.

Antwort von Formitize

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Simon. We appreciate your feedback and it is great to hear that Formitize has become a Game changing solution for your business. Kira - Client Success Manager.

Sean W.
Security Specialists in UK
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig

An integral part of my business

Kommentare: Fantastic support. Good documentation and videos.

The forms that are linked to the customers, jobs and assets. This make it really easy to look through the history of a customer or asset. It’s very customisable not only from the layout of the forms but to the automated communication to the customers. Invoicing, quotes, jobs, forms and much more all in one app.

It can be a little daunting when you first see just how capable and customisable it is.

Shane A.
Owner / pest technician in Australien
Chemikalien, Selbstständig

Happy Customer

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great program and service

Great software to use. Wouldn’t use anything else.

To alter the job onsite I need to learn a bit more.

Karina L.
Proprietor | Administration in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Terribly sloppy

Kommentare: Yet to figure that out. We are being consistent with it, with the hope we can change to a positive review/experience but at this rate likely to change. - have already given 6 months

Has the capability of being great, just is not there yet. If all features worked to the advertised product then it would be a positive review.

it appears the program is still in set up and with all the features there is flaws. The ease of use is terrible, again has features that appear to not yet be completely thought out or fully supported functions for each feature. Support is limited, usually short replies and slow to respond.

Cameron D.
Change Implementation Manager in Australien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Judds Review

Streamlining manual data entry into a automated, user friendly process that lets us track all divisions of daily business with live reporting.

Creation of forms can take a while to learn however once you get the hang of what functions drive the best results it becomes a far more simpler process.

Danny D.
Director pest control business in Australien
Chemikalien, Selbstständig

Review

3 letztes Jahr

The reporting.. the fact I can report on most the things thought out my business

The mobile app inst as user friendly as most other applications

Dale C.
Manager in Australien
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Formitize review

Kommentare: Over very good so far

This product is easy to use with fast response to help when needed

Nothing yet as I haven't used it for my business for too long