Über Rotageek

Verbessere die Rentabilität, Produktivität und Zufriedenheit. Baue Dienstpläne auf und unterstütze deine Mitarbeitenden mit einer erstklassigen Workforce-Management-Lösung.

Erfahre mehr über Rotageek

Usability and the customer support is great. Whenever I have a query it is answered within minutes.

But aside from this, the worst thing is that it's sometimes a bit slow to get going.

Bewertungen zu Rotageek

4,9

Rotageek hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 197 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rotageek bereits verwendet?

Curtis
Curtis
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

RotaGeek is more than just a rota software

I find RotaGeek so quick and simple moreover the whole company use RotaGeek creating a universal Rota language! The interfaces are awesome. But the thing I really love about it is the instant support by the chat function... the team are always on hand in mins and always up for a laugh and joke creating laughter during putting rotas together shouldn’t be a ‘thing’ but it really is

If only It fed into our HR software or vice Versa at the moment if we put someone sick in RotaGeek we have to copy it over on to SF.

Gary
Area Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Tool and saves a lot of time

Kommentare: I helped with the implementation and roll out of rotageek and since we launched it as a business it has evolved and at each stage the upgrades have been a benefit and have made sense. The support offered is great and quick too.

I like the fact that I can see multi site rotas, making it easier to plan my weeks so that I can visit stores when the right people are working. It saves me a lot of time callig ahead and I can make more ad-hoc visits.

The only thing I don't like is that holiday allowances cannot be amended if the timesheets have been signed off and a holiday has had to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

Helen

Rotageek

Kommentare: Work in progress still - not fully 100% there yet to what we need it to do - can see improvements happening but the bugs aren’t good.

App for the staff and it syncing to your calendar. Staff love also seeing who else is in and the ease of holiday request and so do I with no paper. I’m seeing it learning but it’s very slow at the same time.

Currently it has a bug in it since wed and last I check it still is ant working which is resulting in lots and lots of manual adjustment and it keeps crashing and deleting lunches when you go it edit. The main thing for me is it overlaps lunches and with COVID this isn’t practical for us. You can’t see when lunches are so this means you have to go through each shift individually and edit to see then if they over lap go through and edit so they are not then edit again if this impacts the qty of staff at certain times - majority of times lunches can all be separated but the system needs to make sure they are so it reduces editing as currently it’s taking around an hour to do a schedule. I have also over Oct had to force days off in for my management team over weekends as I let it run in sept freely and it was constantly putting all management in over sat and Sun every week and it was noticed by the team. It also has a tendency of certain staff get all the extra hours when it should be shared out with the team. Also if with decide to print the dashboard lunches disappear of it which results in a pencil and ruler coming out.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

rotageek - geek

Kommentare: Benefits of using Rota geek compared to other systems I've used previously are fantastic - would highly recommend.

ease of use is second to none- support team are fantastic and integration of pay roll was easy !

- a couple of Aesthetic changes happened in early days but this was none disruptive

Elizer
Project Support Officer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly Rostering System

Kommentare: Excellent and very flexible in terms of development and improvements! Amazing!

It's easy to build employee's schedules having to know that Rotageek can also do auto-scheduling which make all the pre-defined shifts easy to build.

When the leave has been requested the managers get notified, but when the leave was approved only the requesting employee receives notification. We strongly suggest, specially for Doctors leave, that all concerned managers where the leave impacts must receive a notification as well for them to know that a Doctor's leave has been approve so they can plan their clinics ahead of time to avoid patient appointment cancellation!

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Rotageek

Kommentare: The chat function is excellent, and the team are always friendly and quick to support. You feel like you are talking to a real person, who is invested in your business and wants to help as quickly as possible. It is a large business with a small one-to-one feel.

The scheduling system is very user friendly, for both back of house and on the app. It is extremely easy to communicate to the team.

It can be difficult to alter details for staff members without gaining constant permissions. We are a large team that continuously changes so some autonomy for Manger users would be useful.

Kari
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Save time with this great people management system

An easy to use platform for managing timesheets and absences in the business.

Would like option to have settings for United Kingdom- dates in the correct dd/mm/yyyy and an option to use a 24 hour clock (do not like the new update to am/pm)

Debbie
Debbie
Assistant Store Leader in UK
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best scheduling tool around

Kommentare: Brilliant software, easy to use and simple to understand.

Scheduling is so quick and easy with rotageek. It is simple to update schedules and the team always have access, so no excuses for turning up to work at the wrong time.

Would love the software to be more user friendly on my android tablet.

Gemma
first assistant manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Rota geek

Kommentare: We was sold the press a button and your rota is done however this isn’t the case. In the past I could do a rota in 2-3 hours it’s now taking 6-7

I like the fact the staff can clock in and out easily. When they have signal And there is no disputes regarding time sheets.

I don’t like the whole distribution of posting a rota. I feel it extremely hard to visualise and feel the auto schedule is unfair as it puts the same people on over the weekend and doesn’t share earlies and lates evenly. The shift patterns also do not make sense. It posts a lot of 5 hour shifts that in a quiet restaurant does not help service or sales due to breaks.

Anil
Editor in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Creative Alliance Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is a very positive experience The simple information of the work day and work hours can be seen. Also can check who is working with me on the work day so it is a very handy app.

Very simple to use. I can know my work schedule right away and also it is easy to request and make changes to the work hours and work days.

The app sometimes does not open in my phone and starts working once I uninstall and re-install it.

Julie
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

In store experience

Kommentare: From what software we where using before it’s night and day of a different right staff right tim. I love how everything is on the app . All employees can see clearly what shifts are required and can set a calendar reminder.

I like how you can clearly see all employees details of shifts and break in order. You can tailor what you see to your settings

When doing a rota from temple it doesn’t always give you what you ask for. I always double check the rotas as some random errors can happen. I have used the chat device to ask for support on this on many occasions.

Jane
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and a great asset to my store

I like that I can easily amend shifts and have them sent out to the team very quickly. It's really good that the breaks are built into the system and that we can have different shifts that are set out to the businesses needs, offering different payroll codes. The support from the rotageek team is always fantastic.

At times the programme can freeze meaning that a refresh of the page is needed. The only thing that ever lets this down is issues inputting or amending shifts, but every problem I've encountered, I have been able to contact the rotageek team who investigate and fix the issue quickly.

Aaron

Rota

Kommentare: Genuinely very good, it makes managing the store very easy

I love how simplistic it is and how it’s is fairly easy to navigate

It would be great if there was an option to clear a week rather than delete each shift individually. I would also like to see a ‘Rota Day Off’ option as well

Helen
Retail operations manager in UK
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Rotageek makes issuing rotas and completing payroll so much quicker and not paperwork reliant

Kommentare: The system overall is great and speeds up processing payroll. It is also easy for when we make rota amends as the team receive immediate updates and the rota is always accurate to refer to.

Staff being able to check in and out for their shifts. Having a system that integrates between rotas and payroll is brilliant.

It would be helpful to be able to issue some parts of the rota to certain users, rather than have to issue to all. The auto schedule and the shift templates are hard to use and could be more user friendly.

Anthony
Salon Manager in UK

Great service and app

Kommentare: I find it easy to use and to set up shifts for colleges

I love that the rota geek has an app and you can see your shifts on your phone at ease with reminders and the college your Woking with

Sometimes we have problems when putting in shifts that it changes the shift. This has only been a recent problem

Catherine

Pets at home user

Like the app on your phone to access to see what you're working and what the team are working. Easy to swap and change shifts and the colour function to distinguish between shifts

Very slow lately, doesn't load for a long while and changes fail to register causing you to make mistakes

Mark

Great Tool

Kommentare: Good, I like the system makes life easier

Very easy to use, we will soon be seeing a auto rota feature that will make the process a lot easier. colored shifts are useful. the App is really useful for my team.

can be buggy, when a shift is copied this can throw some errors to the system.

Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & keep colleagues informed

Kommentare: Easy to use and update. Produces slick understandable reports. Can be easily accessed away from work on my mobile device which gives me the ability to respond to changes and requests quickly for colleagues

The ability to access and update away from work. It’s really easy for colleagues to request leave and for me to approve from the comfort of my sofa

Print function can be a tad glitchy on occasion

Dave

Easy to use

Kommentare: Use it daily for letting my colleagues know when they are in. Not had an issue with it yet

Easy to use, help on hand if required. Someone is always there if I need it. Navigating through the site is not complicated at all.

Cant fault it. I use it daily and so do all of my colleagues

claire
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, when you know how

Simplicity of adding shifts and changing shifts

It doesnt link up very well with the company payroll system as reason codes are not the same. And it would be good to be able program fixed shifts for those colleagues who do the same days and shifts every week.

Sharon

Easy and helpful

Great software for rostering. Great for ease of communication with colleagues.

The shift scheduling when you need to put in 2 separate shifts for the same colleague on the same day, and it doesn’t really cooperate

Fiona
Deputy manager in UK

Glitchy

Kommentare: The chat team are helpful

The program is a lot more glitchy since you did the last lot of updates. Its simple to use wich I like but it often has a mind of its own

Again the glitches the software has a mind of its own when applying shifts

Rhiannon
Team leader in UK
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good app but could be easier

I like that everyone has access to all the changes that are made and everyone’s on the same page.

I don’t like that the multiple people make it confusing to use, when they appear on multiple pay things

Benjamin
Deputy Manager in UK
Supermärkte, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

User

Super-fantastic support team, a huge credit to the brand Intuitive and user-friendly

Slowdown that requires clearing of cache to return to normal Some tools difficult to reach if new to the software or haven't used it in a while

Kieran
Area Manager in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use - Minimal set up

Kommentare: great easy to use in all levels from staff, to managers and payroll

The ease of Use for this is its biggest seller , everyone on our team can use this as its very user friendly, no great induction needed for it.

not a lot to dislike - can be arduous when setting up multiple new starters in peak times