Filtern nach:

Über E Display Digital Signage

Eine einfach zu bedienende und kostengünstige Lösung für digitale Beschilderung, die Digital-Signage-Netzwerke jeder Größe unterstützen kann.

Erfahre mehr über E Display Digital Signage

Troy S.
Troy S.
Business Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's like designing a website but easier

Kommentare: Really impressed. I am glad I went with this company.

I am impressed how easy it is to do this. The help available is super impressive. Support team has helped me twice (so far) and team was really knowledgeable and patient

Watch the help videos. If you have never designed a web site (it's really not that difficult) the videos really help. Not much help within the design program.

Andrew N.
Planning Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: The software has undoubtedly made a positive impact on the effectiveness of communication within my organization.

The best thing about the software is how quickly you can upload content. I can log-in, delete my old content (PDF), and upload my new PDF in under a minute.

The software could be a bit more intuitive for self-learning. However, the customer support is great and they will help with anything that you can't figure out.

Leah S.
Event Coordinator in Kanada
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

E Display Review for first time user

Kommentare: Pretty good. I like having this option to us now for our lobby. Sometimes it seems like for such a simple concept why do I need a software like this, but I couldn't find an easy way around it to be honest. But since purchasing and playing around with the software for the last month or so, things are really smooth and easy to use.

I liked that everything was easy to understand and hook-up. The customer service phone line were very useful and patient when I called in and had some questions.

Uploading pictures online into my resources is not the easiest because it does not recognize the picture format that we are trying to upload despite being a format that is said to be supported. We have to go to an external site, convert to the same file type and then re-upload.

James W.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awsome Menu Board. Very appealing to my customers.

Kommentare: The Technicans are very helpful and willing to work around my schedual. Easy to set up and easy to use.

Makes it easy for me to up date my menus in real time. Also keep the Prices up to date in the everchanging food cost struggle.

The only thing that I didn't like. It takes some trainig on how to use it. But that only took about 10 minuts on the phone to learn. overall once it was explained very easy.

Sandeep S.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service at an affordable price

Easy to use and easy to modify for additional locations.

Web interface can be a bit slow on a slow connection.

Lynn L.
Writer and IT Technician in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great Product and Great Service

Kommentare: This a very good product at very good price. E Display's strongest aspect is their service. My project was very small, but they treated and supported me like it was a major investment. I am very pleased and hope to find additional uses for their product.

Functionality - This software allows you to design, modify and operate digital signage from a central location and deploy the signs around the world. From the central location, you can modify the signs as needed. The design software has a great deal of flexibility and I was able to design exactly what I needed. You can also interface with Google Sheets and Google drive. This allows you to store and modify text, images, etc. outside the native software, so that other users can easily update the content.

During the design phase I found some of the features weren't fully implemented or were remnants of previous releases. E Display worked with me on a daily basis to either correct the issue or, in the case of remnants, show me the current feature. So, in the end, this was not a limitation.

Sergio F.
Field Service Engineer of Facilities and Central Control in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for displaying information!

Kommentare: This product along with the displays supplanted around our central and remote offices and shops made it possible to relate safety, operational, and HR related information without having to visit each location. This information could be updated within minutes instead of waiting for the next time someone visited that site to update the old push-pin bulletin boards. Plus, the displays look great and cutting edge. Also, any issue I ran into setting up the displays or with the Signage Lite software, customer service was readily available to assist.

The Signage Lite was easy to use for creating and updating content for our displays. The Wi-fi capability made it less costly to implement than running Cat-5 cable everywhere.

There is a slight learning curve to lining up the images on the software to match the size of the display that's in use. Once established, its a matter of few minutes everyday to update.

Vinh V.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Company to work with

Kommentare: Fantastic and simple to use

The service is fantastic. We've been using their products for years and hardly gave us any trouble but when one of our monitor went out and I had to get a replacement, I called service to help me to configure and they were on it. Quick, fast, and reliable. Can't say enough good things about them.

It's hard to move things around but it's not bad.

Shawn S.
Mr in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible support makes up for confusing software

Kommentare: The reason I am so happy with the E Display Signage is the amazing customer support I have received. The chat is very responsive and callbacks are very quick. The techs are able to solve any problem very quickly. The implementation of the device and software is relatively easy and the price compared to other solutions is very attractive.

The features in the possibilities in the Signage Studio are endless and anything you could think of, you are able to do.

The code of the app is very old fashioned and unintuitive in many ways compared to HTML5 devices and modern software. It feels like it is from the early 2000s even though the capabilities and features are very modern. The templates are basically useless in any modern usage as they are extremely dated looking.

Properties Manager in USA
Immobilien

Great design, with terrific customer support

Kommentare: I can make changes to our directory immediately for free instead of paying for a name strip and waiting two weeks for it to be delivered.

Using this as our directory looks great, and there are so many options to use within the program to customize it exactly how you need it.

Scheduling changes to what the screen displays is a complicated series of changes made to several different pages within the software. I would like a more streamlined process that could be done from one or two pages and 10-12 clicks as opposed to the 4 pages and 30-40 clicks it takes now.

Kevin D.
IT Net Admin in USA

EDisplay has been excellent so far!

We just started using EDisplay and so far, they have been FANTASTIC. We trialed several other digital signage companies and many were either incredibly easy to use but incredibly expensive or very difficult to use and inexpensive. We had a really hard time finding a middle ground. EDisplay was the absolute best option for what we needed at the absolute best price. The best thing about these guys is their customer support/service. They are incredibly friendly, always have the right answers to any problems, and are very fast to respond!

At first, the interface was a bit difficult to get used to. But once we played around with it, watched the informative tutorials, and made a few support calls here and there, we were up and running. We plan to continue to delve into the software and really understand how it works and how to manipulate screens. Considering the great support we have received thus far, we are confident we will master the software in no time!

Justin F.
Managing Partner in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Customer Service

5 letztes Jahr

This software is very customizable and they go out of their way to make sure you have a good experience and use their software in the way you want to. No matter what time or when, their team always took the time to work with us to get it the way we wanted. They are above and beyond.

There were no negative issues that we experienced.

James G.
Owner / Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

James Gillen - Liberty Way Realty Review Form

Kommentare: So far I've got nothing but great things to say, the software has taken our display business to the next level and I have total control at my fingertips.

The software is not glitchy, it functions smoothly and the platform itself is easy to navigate once you get the hang of it.

Nothing too much I don't like, there is a learning curve to it.

Hope S.
Administrator in Kanada

Signage software

able to work for my office to update the information.

losing the connection to the internet on startup.

Brooke M.
Marketing Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very please with this product and customer service

Kommentare: The product is exactly what I was looking for as a cost-effective building directory. The customer service is fantastic!!

The software if very user friendly, shipping is quick and the customer service is fantastic.

There is nothing that I am displeased about thus far.

Beau C.
President in USA
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

E Display Digital Signage Review

Kommentare: This solution has allowed for a rapid deployment to be up and running right away, using simple designs for the menu boards of a new restaurant. We are looking forward to creating a more dynamic experience for the diners after the initial launch. Given the depth of the software, we know that the more complex designs will easily be handled by the software.

The software is very robust, scalable, and affordable. Integrates nicely with the Signage Droid Z5, and is easy to install. Support for this product is excellent.

The user interface is fairly complex due to the robustness of the software, however the learning curve is very short.

William B.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The support folks were able to interpret what I wanted into a final usable product that is easy to u

Kommentare: It is a very attractive state of the art display of current up to the minute information. Signage changes used to take days to weeks. Now they are pretty close to being done in the same day and often the same hour.

The soft ware seems to have the ability to do just about anything you can imagine and then some. It does take some time and thought to acclimate to using it.

Like any softwre, you have to tell it specifically and accurately what you want to do. It does not read your mind.

Josh S.
Service & Parts Marketing Manager in USA
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The product works great and the customer service is one of the best I've ever dealt with.

Kommentare: I can remotely log into any edisplay droid from home and change what is appearing on any screen. This is a first for our company and it makes things significantly easier for me and the rest of my team.

Ease of use. I downloaded StudioPro and once the customer support team walked me through everything I was up and on my own. Very good software and product.

I can't say there is much I don't like. I wish the power cable was a little longer but that is a very easy fix.

Hatem F.
Owner/Operator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I was a bit hesitant, but the team at E Display blew me away!

Kommentare: The benefits for me are being able to change prices, add or delete menu items and to be able to customize the littlest things.

I like the fact that I can update my prices in a matter of seconds. I also like the fact that I can add or delete menu items. Makes pricing a breeze!

I have yet to find any issues that could be harmful for what I use this software for. So far everything has been smooth sailing!

Patrick S.
Graphics in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support chat is super helpful and professional!

Kommentare: Great support. But a little pricey.

Simple to use and easy interface. Rep in chat support was a great help. Im very impressed with how clear and easy he walked me through what I needed. I've never had such great support with a product. Super happy so far.

A little confusing at times but chat support is super helpful. There are also multiple support videos and articles.

Director of Multi Media in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool for multiple displays in a church!

The ease of the software and extremely easy way of connecting the device to the TV's was very helpful! When trying to keep current information up on several different displays and location of displays I can program from my living room or anywhere else!

So far getting just using all the possibilities this software offers and how to keep graphics in proportion.

Andy B.
Manager in Kanada
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Support

The IT support for this has been outstanding. They are quick to respond and even quicker to implement changes while on the phone. Friendliness and service provided is beyond any restaurant business service I consistently deal with.

I really have little difficulties, only with the hardware I am dealing with from a personal level. (Television, internet issues etc.)

Harshit S.
Account Manager in Kanada

Customer Support & Ease of use

Kommentare: Great product with great customer service!

e-display is an easy to use software which is awesome in terms of learning and training the other staff. Customer support of e-display has been always helpful to us.

No Cons as of yet. They already have a few tutorial videos. Few more additions to the self-tutorial videos cluster would be a value addition.

Kristen L.

Love it!

Kommentare: They have been wonderful! Every time I had a question they were quick to respond and help me with anything I needed.

It's so convenient to be able to customize my tv screens from anywhere at any time!

I don't have any cons as of right now! Happy with it thus far.

Gary C.
Director of Athletics in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great service when needed or have questions, online tutorials also very well done!

Able to set up for multiple screens and varying lengths of time, prefect for our use

Nothing to do with the product , just my IT savvy lacking