Über Zoho Billing

Zoho Subscriptions ist eine Online-Abrechnung- und Abonnement-Management-Software für Dein Abonnement-Geschäft-.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Billing

It's extremely limited in what it can do, and the interface is a little clunky.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Billing

Zoho Billing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Billing bereits verwendet?

Matthew
Matthew
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for automating payments from clients

Kommentare: Great for start ups and small businesses who are trying to keep a low overhead. Their customer service is nice to work with, I usually would just chat with them or send them an email because I am familiar with using online software. For someone who isn't tech savvy they do have a call in option.

Really easy to set up, and integrated with the merchant processing of my choice. When we first switched over Zoho subscriptions were the only tool that could email multiple reminders to the clients prior to the billing renewal which I feel is great for subscription services. The customer portal on the backend allows for customers to change their credit card information without me or one of my team members to have to do it manually. Super time saver. It also notifies my team when a payment doesn't go through for whatever reason and can automatically retry the card again. When we first started, it gave up to $50k worth of transactions as a free trial. Meaning you don't have to pay for a subscription until you reach 50k worth of transactions or a certain number of clients. Really cool.

The only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't do a one time payment easily. Sometimes we have one time jobs such as web development or consulting, and it makes it kind of hard to use just this one system. We had to also get Zoho invoice to complement what we were doing. So unless you are doing just recurring subscriptions you'll need to get an invoicing tool as well. Als ran into problems with the customer portal, but most of my clients didn't wnat to log in so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Antwort von Zoho

Hi Matthew, Good to hear from you! Thank you so much for such a detailed review on both Zoho Invoice and Subscriptions. It means so much to us. Regarding the benefits of the client portal and payment retry settings, we couldn't agree more! Glad to know we are a part of your subscription business journey. Cheers, Harikrishna

Lucas
Lucas
Creative Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Gets the job done. Great customer and subscription admin panel.

Kommentare: My client needed to quickly deploy a simple subscription-based membership system and ZoHo Subscriptions totally fit the bill. It provided a test environment identical to the launch environment so there was little in the way of post-launch bug cleanup. The system was super easy to set up an MVP and was flexible enough so that we could build on this MVP as our real-world usage brought to light other features we wanted to deploy.

Pricing structure API integrations Webhook announcements Clean and intuitive admin panel Robust reporting Subscriber export Subscription pricing flexibility with coupons and addons

The non-API deployment is a bit limited in terms of collecting any customer information that's not part of the default data. We didn't have the budget to do a full API deployment, but we were able to come up with some workarounds to collect info in fields not specifically designed for that information. When we did go with the full API deployment, it was pretty easy to transition our hacked-together data collection into the new custom fields.

Antwort von Zoho

Hi Lucas, Thanks for taking the time to review Zoho Subscriptions! We are happy to know your feedback on the Sandbox environment, the API and webhook capabilities and the flexibility aspect of the app. We believe your subscription billing is streamlined as per your needs. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us anytime. Happy to have you with us Lucas. Cheers, Harikrishna

Dave
Director in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

UK Businesses - EU Businesses Dont waste your time.

Kommentare: Unfortunately Zohos inability to keep up with changing regulations regarding card payments means this service is no longer fit for purpose. The first I knew of any issues was March when all my payments started declining. Its taken multiple emails and online chats for Zoho to May 9th to finally agree that they no longer support UK card payments (and they have no intention of doing so in the near future" We now have over 7,000 subscriptions to transfer to an alternative provider.

Whilst working this was the ideal cost effective solution,

Zoho support is disgraceful. Irrespective of the situation and the urgency of a particular matter when speaking to someone you get the same generic response of we will get someone from technical support to look into it and contact you" the minimum this will take is 2 weeks. Even when they respond, their response either bares not resemblance to the matter you raised, or its someone else's fault.

Adam
graphic designer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invoicing clients

Kommentare: good clean and simple to use and draw up and send invoices

easy of use and simple platform mavigation

searching for clients accounts for invoices - have to go to invoices then to search for client

Alexander
product manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A decent solution to subscription management

Kommentare: It was an easy way to setup and start offering subscriptions, and it's quite easy to manage users and current subscriptions. However it does not seem like a sufficient long-term solution, and you might find a better experience elsewhere.

It's quite easy to setup, far easier than other solutions. Nearly everything can be done 'no-code', where you can easily create subscriptions and start accepting payments easily. API is quite easy to use, if you need it.

It's extremely limited in what it can do, and the interface is a little clunky. I constantly experienced bugs when integrating it with Zapier, often times having to reach out to support in order to deploy a fix. You cannot do multi-lingual checkouts, which can be a huge issue in certain regions. The customer portal that they provide is also quite lacking in visual appeal.

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Subscription management product

The product's subscription payment tools, including their methods and coding customization preferences, were highlights for me. We were given a lot of latitudes, and it worked out wonderfully. It was also crude and straightforward to make differences to existing plans and materialize new ones.

We are still not happy with the duration it takes for ACH transfers to be completed. We are constantly updated on our budget status. However, outstanding invoices will remain reflected as such. So it is hard to tell which bills are overdue.

Alex
Alex
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommended to All my SAAS Friends

Kommentare: We use this everyday, and are continuing to build upon it. It integrates directly into Zoho Books which makes our bookkeeping super easy. This was one of the main reasons we chose to use it.

This software makes automatic billing an unbelievably easy thing to do. I absolutely love how you can create products, and within the product create different pricing plans. You can set how each customer should be billed and how often. It provides an online billing account for your customers to see their subscriptions, paid invoices and even update their credit card details.

We love it, but our main gripe about Zoho Subscriptions is that you only get one Hosted payment page for ALL of your products and plans. This is truly odd to me, and many people in the forums are also confused why there has not been any ability to create different payment pages for different products. This means that if you have two different branded subscriptions...you must somehow make a single check out page that fits both of them. Also, it's the same page as when a user updates their cc info... everything else is amazing with this product, but for us, it was a face-palm.

Mark
Mark
VP in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep track of subscription purchases

Kommentare: I'm not sure what we would do without Zoho Subscriptions. It has taken us from spreadsheets and manual invoicing to an automated process. This has saved us hours of manual labor. I love how we can keep track of our clients and quickly issue refunds if needed.

I love how Zoho Subscriptions can connect to several payment processors. Its also wonderful how it auto syncs with Zoho CRM without having to build an API.

Didn't have any cons. Great program to use.

Antwort von Zoho

Hello Mark, Thanks a bunch for the awesome review! It's great to know your journey from spreadsheets to automatic invoicing and that's what we have been always focusing on - helping business owners save time and streamline processes, so that they can focus on the actual business! If you are interested, we love to hear your success story and share it with Zoho's millions of customers. Feel free to contact me directly :) Cheers, Harikrishna

Deepak
Deepak
Director in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Secure, reliable and easy way to charge subscription

Kommentare: Overall i am happy with the secure environment which Zoho subscription has provided, we have tried to make this application but then decided to go with Zoho

Easy navigation, support documents, and support team is very helpful. As usual a product from Zoho family is awesome.

Option to charge from estimate is not available, in India specially we are charging customers from invoice after GST regulations, to avoid GST payment before receiving payment, i would request Zoho subscription to allow this.

Ismael David
Ismael David
Executive Assistant in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need to bill consistently

Kommentare: This is a great tool for payment processing specially when integrated with other Zoho relevant tools

Zoho Subscriptions takes care of every step of the payment process. After its setup, the process is smooth and simple for every new customer yhat signs up

The new way invoices, refunds, credit notes and subscriptions are displayed is cumbersome and makes it hard to look at the full history of the customer

Mike
Chairman in USA
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Subscriptions hits the sweet spot!

Zoho Subscriptions hits the sweet spot by providing the functionality needed by most small to medium sized subscription providers at a low cost. Its direct integration with Avalara Tax takes care of critical sales tax calculations. Its multiple payment providers handle everything from credit card transactions to delayed invoicing. Its built-in subscription management reminders and customer portal keep your customers up to date on their subscription status.

Lack of a direct Quickbooks integration.

Sergio
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Subscriptions is great

Kommentare: Zoho has made it simple for my to bill my customers. Overall I give them a 10 out of 10.

It's very simple to use. I've used other subscription softwares and Zoho beats them hands down.

I would like to see Zoho create more options for reporting.

Evan
Finance Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Easy recharge, integrations, automation, and communication

glitches in the system that do not apply payments correctly or do not allow the customers to pay via forte

punya
Senior Manager - Customer Relations in Indien
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Earlier, the billing carried out was a complete manual activity and the team was struggling in reconcillations and capturing payments. By using Zoho subscriptions, we could get a fix on this issue and saw better traction on saving and increasing revenue and efforts.

It is user friendly and could take care of the invoicing needs in my organization.

There are some areas that still need manual intervention - example; I cannot prefix the email recepients in cc when sending the manual reminders.

Vidhya
Sr.Manager-Credit Control in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

About Zoho

Kommentare: It's very easy to keep track of subscriptions without the fear of missing to bill

It's simple and easy to use. It's very user friendly and designed for easy understanding

Certain mandatory features are not available

Shane
Shane
Internet
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Great API and Support

Kommentare: I spent several weeks looking for the right subscription management platform for FilterSnap. There were e-commerce platforms for selling physical products, and subscription platforms for selling virtual subscriptions (gym membership, software license, etc), but nothing that seemed to be able to to sell a subscription to a physical product. Then I found ZOHO Subscriptions. While it was not a perfect fit right out of the box, I was able to use their APIs to build exactly what I needed. Now I am able to concentrate on building my business rather then worrying about by billing platform.

1. Robust and fully-featured API 2. Support team is responsive, and goes the extra mile to help you 3. Pricing model is great for the startup and beyond

1. Does not currently support a custom billing page. However, the support team worked with me to create a hosted payment page that looked like it fit into my signup process. 2. The ZOHO team is constantly updating the platform, but there is not any communication to current customers on what was added, changed, or removed.

Jack
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Subscriptions Review

Kommentare: Good

Our customer base is organized in one place in a very coherent manner.

In my opinion, the reporting given could be better.

Pamela
Pamela
Chief Experience Officer in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes my monthly billing easy

Kommentare: Before using Zoho Subscriptions, I used a invoice billing app that allowed us to send monthly invoices. We send payment reminders 5 days before the end of the month. The invoicing app only allowed me to set a date we want reminders sent. So if the month had 30 days (or less), the reminder was one day off. Subscriptions sends reminders 5 days before the end of the month no matter how many days are in a month. This is just one of the many great things about Zoho Subscriptions.

Zoho Subscriptions makes my monthly billing easy. We have more flexibility than recurring billing. We can add multiple plan options for customers to select when subscribing to our services.

There is not enough options or flexibility for hosted pages.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The perfect start for us as a startup (ZOHO ONE Suite)

Easy to set up Easy to operate Support reacts very quickly on all channels Extremely flexible for all business areas Benefit from this in connection with ZOHO CRM But don't use the API yet

At the moment I can't think of any details there. We are really very satisfied. With a few subscriptions everything has worked very well so far.

Lasse
Lagerung
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Zoho Subscription, simple, powerfull and flexible

Kommentare: We are actually using Zoho Subscription for renting out storage and parking spaces. Not typically what subscription software are made for!
We found that Zoho Subscriptions were the best way to go for us, not only because of their standard functionality, but also due to their many, very functional API's. Very helpfull for us now, and in the future.
The responsiveness at Zoho support have also been a main, very positive factor. We are very happy that we chose to go with Zoho Subscriptions, and plan to roll out this in soulution in other countries where we operate as well. Lasse Høydal

Very responsive support. Integrated with Zoho Books and CRM - a mature product with many users. The API's Able to handle both CC card and non-CC card customers

Still quite a new product in the Zoho family. More custom reporting always helpfull.

Jacob
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Fantastic Product

Kommentare: Great service from Zoho Support & Also gained more customers in just a matter of days and hours of placing the widget on my website

I have the ability to create a web widget and place it on my website so If I have a high call or ticket volume, My customers can still get their subscriptions started.

That I cannot integrate with more payment services. Stripe is the only provider that I can afford that is integrated because the rest charge a fee.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Powerful

This allows 'groups' of plans, with add-ons, and coupons specific to those groups. Pricing, recurring transaction managements, and their new widget works wonderfully. Connects to invoices and shows customers who have signed up. Allows for setup fees and one-time fees if you need them.

Widget needs a little more options, and there needs to be a better 'preview' and way to do test transactions.

Donald
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

great product great service

Kommentare: Accounting, subscriptions and CRM

The constant and unwavering support. Speedy reports and ability to get help while in the application via an active chat like. The reports are excellent and very fast. The modules are integrated and priced well below the competition

After using Quickbooks for 10 years I am at a loss to find anything negative.

Surendra Singh
CEO in Indien
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Software but poor support service

Kommentare: It's good to have a subscription software but API integration delayed a lot, our tech team tried their level best to contact and complete the integration but it took 8 months to finalize the task and now subscription period is over without taking the proper benefit of it.

Good for handling monthly subscriptions

not supporting API integration properly.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A nice recurring billing software

Easy to configure subscription plans & discounts.

Hard to customize as per our requirement.