Filtern nach:

4.7/5
    4.3/5
    4.7/5

Über Socioh

All deine Social-Media-Marketing-Anforderungen in einer Anwendung. Socioh ist einfach zu installieren, bietet eine schnelle Leistung und liefert die gewünschten Ergebnisse.

Erfahre mehr über Socioh

María M.
Administración de Aduanas
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2018

"It is very innovative, it saves me a lot of time and makes my job easier."

Kommentare: My ads have reached many more customers and improved my work.

Vorteile: I can make my publications and offers in a very easy way and without investing too much time. In addition, ads can be very creative and attract many more customers from any social network.

Nachteile: I have not had bad experiences with this software, I have no complaints yet. ¡Its ease of use is unbeatable!

• Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Dana L.
Managing Partner & Web Site Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2018

"Great product, customer service and communication, timesaver and increased our ROI"

Kommentare: Saving me many hours per week with automated options for marketing; Since using this software our traffic has increased AND our percentage of sales from such visitors is dramatically up -- same trend for our first 3 months so far.

Vorteile: The automatic ad posting on the various social media accounts is a real time saver; I also like that I can edit my own ad templates, set schedule etc, and also have complete control over coding and keywords within each of the social media platforms. But the biggest PRO is the staff -- they even offered to walk me through my initial set up/tweaking when I had trouble between the iphone and desktop versions during initial setup. Great info on marketing, trends and news; visuals of their templates etc are excellent (many of our regular customers have commented on the high quality of them. Another factor is that the staff of OT, while small, take the time to listen to customers. As a small business, I respect and appreciate that in companies I deal with.

Nachteile: It was not always obvious to me when I was first setting up and tweaking, fvarious functios and tasks are not always user-friendly but OT walked me through it by phone and after that, no problems. So, lemon to lemonade.

• Bewertet am 27.1.2018
Todd G.
Manager/Owner
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2018

"It got expensive"

Kommentare: Great designs and professional looking listings, but being that it was a new app, they had some bugs to iron out. Their customer service was always excellent and very helpful. When I first started using it, it seemed like we did have have a small boost in sales, but that quickly faded.

Vorteile: I really liked the ease of use. I also liked the nice templates and designs that they offered to decorate your listings, advertise sales, etc. It always seemed like they were introducing new features and that was always exciting. The listings looked very professional too.

Nachteile: Orangetwig was new when I started using it and there were some bugs. I remember trying to list the items in my store around Christmas time. It was taking forever to get my new specs applied to the listings. I had to contact customer service because my program kept getting stuck and freezing. They were very helpful and applied my specs to the listings themselves, since it was not going through for me. There were also times when items were being double marked with sales, designs, etc. I was told that the picture files weren't being cleared (by them) in Orangetwig. I also recall pictures being listed off center, and would have to go back and edit each picture. I have stopped using this program for about year now and do not really miss it.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Ruby A.
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2018

"Good potential. Not terribly user friendly. The Instagram notifications/copying needs improvement"

Vorteile: It creates great layouts for posting. Like that it automatically posts to Facebook and Pinterest. Links well to products.

Nachteile: The app needs lots of work. Don't like that you have to log in using FB. I get you have to connect, but I don't like to log in like that. Instagram needs work. It never actually copies the text even though I'm given a notice that it is copies. Not intuitive. I'm pretty tech savvy and I had a hard time understand what it can do and how to do it. I'm still not sure I fully understand it.

Joel K.
Owner, maker
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2017

"At first I used this app to automate my Etsy promos.. Then I found quotes to intermingle with promos"

Kommentare: Automation

Vorteile: The ability to schedule and build a campaign. By using the promos, quotes and discounts, I easily planned a month ahead on posts to Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. As a social media marketing tool for my Etsy shop, OrangeTwig is fabulous!

Nachteile: When I got a reminder on my locked iPhone, it was confusing how to get it back to complete the post. But the chat agent explained what to do. So now I just "pull down" the announcements and voila, there it is!

• Bewertet am 27.5.2017
Customer Support Guru
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2018

"Great professional social media content!"

Vorteile: OrangeTwig is easy to navigate and is a great way to make professional looking social media content with little to no experience. It's a great way to streamline your social media content from one app!

Nachteile: Wish there was more content to choose from as well as updated quotes, templates based on different holidays, seasons, etc.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Jim S.
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2018

"really enjoyed using orange twig "

Vorteile: Easy of posting across multiple social media sites. Improvements have picked up where it was lacking