Bloomtrac Software Bewertungen

von Ularas

Filtern nach:

Über Bloomtrac Software

Webbasierte Lösung, die das Floristenmanagement durch digitale Verträge, Online-Zahlungen, Bestellungen, Kostenkalkulation und mehr ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über Bloomtrac Software

Mick B.
Director Of Operations
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2018

"This has been a very easy software to get into and is helping us stream line our process flow!"

Kommentare: Streamlining of process flow and money saving due to eliminating the need for other software packages

Vorteile: The software is very intuitive and easy to use. It is allowing us to replace three different pieces of software we have been using and subscribing to, as we get all the functionality and perks all in one package.
It is also helping us to stream line the quoting process with being able to do multiple functions within the software and allows us to send a very professional looking proposal to our clients.
The support response and tuition is the best I have received from purchasing a piece of Software! It real is first class!

Nachteile: The label on the email notification that is sent through from the web pay option makes it hard to tie up which project has been paid for. Sarah is working on a fix for this!

von Ularas an 17.4.2018

Thank you Bramble & Bee, LLC. It is a pleasure working with you as well! It's been the goal of Ularas to help fellow designers do exactly this. And for entrepreneurs to have a better time running their studios than I did when I had my flower shop! There had to be a better way. And so there is. Thank you again for your support and your kind words.

We are so appreciative!

Team Ularas

• Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Lisa C.
Floral Designer, Owner
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2019

"Best Decision I Made For My Business"

Kommentare: Bloomtrac has been great and saves me so much time. Its easy to use and keeps all event info organized. I am in love with bloomtrac...been with you from the beginning when it was ularas. I don’t use all of the functions but the ones I do have been a game changer. And being able to produce proposals and contracts right at the consultation has made my life SO much easier and increased same day bookings by 100%. Bc before bloomtrac I never got same day bookings bc I had to go back and put all my notes together, now I input everything at consultation. I created a reusable template with the typical info and just plug in the specific details as we discuss their events. I ❤️ Bloomtrac!!!

Vorteile: It automates proposal writing, allows me to write proposals at the time if consultation which increases sales.

Nachteile: I wish I could add optional items at the end in a separate section after the totals. Other than that it pretty much meets all of my needs.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Dana O.
Owner/Creative Force
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2017

"Feeling confident on my pricing has been such a huge boost since I've subscribed to Ularas! "

Kommentare: Individual pricing per stem in arrangements is a confidence booster and knowing my proposals are clean and professional when delivered to the end client.

Vorteile: The client support has been fabulous and super responsive whenever I've had a crisis question or needed clarification.

Nachteile: It's a bit complicated and I'm not sure I'd say the last few upgrades have been intuitive. If there's been an offseason and I have not used the software, it's a huge learning curve to catch up to the updates. Again, the intuitiveness of the software is lacking and needs improvement.

von Ularas an 31.5.2017

Sorry it's not feeling intuitive! Please come to same Jams in your down time so we can clear up any issues you're having. And if you get stuck, make use of Ularians! We've got some very helpful users in our forum and I'm always lurking in the wings.

Also, if you'd like to schedule a private session, I'm always open.

Reach out anytime, I'd like to make sure your feeling as confident as possible!

Leah M.
Owner/Floral Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2019

"Saved my life"

Kommentare: I love using bloomtrac. I didn't realize all the extra time I was spending writing, re-writing, adjusting, re-calculating proposals until I got this program. It has saved me an immense amount of time, keeps me extremely organized, and looks great when I'm sending it to clients. I have been able to expand my business and feel confident in my pricing by using all the tools available. Also, I can't even tell you how amazing the owner is. She is available for customer support ALL THE TIME. I can send an email asking a quick question, and I have a response within the day. I haven't worked with any other company that offers that kind of support. If you're looking for a proposal program, look no further, this was one of the best investments I ever made!

Vorteile: Best customer service around
Easy to use
Keeps me incredibly organized
allowed me to see areas I was losing money in
saved me tons of time
looks beautiful and professional for my clients

Nachteile: Wepay does not offer any customer service

von Ularas an 3.9.2019

Leah it is a pleasure working with you! Thank you for embracing the technology so fully. You did the work and you get the benefits! Cheers to more growth and more creativity!

• Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Bonnie Z.
  • Bewertet am 3.11.2019

"A great product for florists!"

Kommentare: Being able to order for multiple events is a huge help. I had gone with Curate for that reason but then the​ cost went up. Bloomtrac includes all of the features in one price and as new features are added, the price stays the same.

Vorteile: I have tried a number of different software and at first Bloomtrac seemed intimidating. There is a learning​ curve with all of these products but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredibly responsive and helped me get up and running as quickly as possible. When I left Curate, I knew​ I would have to rewrite all of my proposals in Bloomtrac. What I hadn't anticipated-and hadn't been informed of, was that the proposals I had emailed to clients and to myself would disappear. Fortunately I had printed everything . One​ of the many things I love about Bloomtrac is the ability to truly customize the look of my proposals. This hadn't been possible with Curate.

Nachteile: I am a slow learner when it comes to technology and there is a lot to learn here- with new features on the horizon as well. Looking forward to being​ able to take the time now that wedding season is slowing down to really get a grasp on all that this software has to offer.

• Bewertet am 3.11.2019
Brooke L.
Owner/Floral Designer
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2017

"An Event Florist's dream software!"

Kommentare: saves me so much time and I no longer make mistakes which in turn increases profitability!

Vorteile: This software has changed my life as an event floral designer. I can not say enough great things about it. It saves me hours of work at the computer! Prior to using Ularas I did everything by hand - designs, crunching numbers, you name it. Mistakes were made and now with Ularas I never have that problem. I think my clients are impressed with the overall look and feel of the proposals we provide to them and in turn we book more events. The personal customer service, our rep and her team behind Ularas provides, is outstanding. I can't imagine any other software owner taking any given moment out of their day to help you with whatever you need and personally walk to you through how to work the software. The Ularas team is always listening to my suggestions and feedback and working hard to continue to make the software fit my personal preferences and needs. As long as I'm in the floral design field I plan to be a Ularian for life! ~Treasured Blossoms

von Ularas an 31.5.2017

I blush! Thank you, Brooke!

You made my week. I'm so happy Ularas is working so beautifully for you. Thank you for taking the time to learn it so well!

Please take advantage of our new updates! And if you'd like me to customize your proposal layout, call me!

Happy flowering!

Bri C.
Creative Director of Events
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2017

"This program has changed my life! I know that sounds extreme, but it's true!"

Kommentare: I already mentioned this.

Vorteile: The ease of use, intuitiveness, beauty of the output, ability to write notes for the "front of the house"... i.e. the client" and "back of the house"... i.e. our staff, organizational capabilities and price are all on point. the founder, has been invaluable and more helpful than I can say. She helps trouble shoot, is responsive, takes constructive criticism and implements it, and is open to feedback. She also is authentic, relatable, and has a great sense of witticism. Love the program, love the support and would never go back.

Nachteile: There are a few tweaks that could make it easier to add groom or MOB or other clients and timing. Its also so comprehensive that I haven't had a chance to really delve in and push it to the limits (not a bad thing). I just have other more pressing issues.

von Ularas an 8.8.2017

Bri thank you!

I appreciate always the honest feedback. I'm so thrilled Ularas is working for you! Yes, we're always working to improve functionality and will continue to do so. When we get to working on our CRM, I'll ping you for thoughts on adding contact to client files/events.

Thank you Bri! You are a pleasure to work with.

Happy Flowering!

• Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Tammy B.
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2017

"Amazing tool for floral Designers. "

Vorteile: I absolutely love this software!
It's an all in one tool... customers review, approve and pay! It also allows me to create invoices so billing is really easy. I create invoices in advance. Meaning when a Customers approves the contract I create their invoices with payment due dates and options of how to make a payment. So billing is seamless.
I love the recipe tool. It's so easy to utilize when creating a design and it saves time when building the same or similar design.
Tell us about your wedding is an option for New Customers to enter their contact information and tell us about the vision for their event or wedding. Talk about time savior!!
The number one reason to purchase this solftware is the Ulara's Customer Service is amazing!! They go above and beyond to set it up and always willing to help.

von Ularas an 7.6.2017

Tammy, thank you!

You are working it so well! Happy its going so well and you are getting so much out of it.

And thank you for the customer service shout out... definitely one of our main objectives in the world of technology support... to remain human and available!

Happy flowering!

• Bewertet am 1.6.2017
Anne G.
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2017

"Makes floral design more mathematical and paperwork more finished looking. "

Kommentare: Like I said it helps me keep everything in one place that I can access from any computer. It helps me maintain my margins

Vorteile: Helps me to realize how much I am spending on product, so helps me mantain my margins. Love having flower library and also able to insert items in the library. Also like the side, the client sees, it is all the same logo and has a professional cohesive

Nachteile: If you email a client and it doesn't go through, you have no way of knowing. Also you can not go into an order and reassign a vendor.

Hi Anne!

Thanks for reviewing Ularas! I'm thrilled your margins are improving. That was a huge help when I was running my business as well.

You can actually go in and reassign an item on an order to another vendor. I'll email you instructions!

I'm glad you like the professional layout. We are just about to launch a suite of customization options so that you can modify the layout of the client pdf. I'll announce after final testing, hopefully this week!

Mary C.
Owner, Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2017

"I love the ease of creating professional proposals in record time. "

Kommentare:

Vorteile: Saving, duplicating, proposals and recipes. Along with mood boards and inventory images, this software is a great fit for my needs.

Nachteile: The initial set up while customizing your items is a bit time consuming. I also base my labor on percentages and would love to see a feature that could add in different percentages for each proposal item. For instance, my bouquet and corsage work have very different labor percentages and I would like to be able to change those in recipes with ease.

von Ularas an 16.5.2017

Thank you for your review Mary! I hear you on the flower library customization. I think your subscription may have predated our export/import feature for aiding in just that. But still... making sure your prices are accurate is a chore but critical to solid margin management.

On the percentage markup... it's on our production list, we have a few clients that add labor that way. We have some logistics to work out but I'll keep you posted!

Thank you again for taking time to review Ularas!

Karen G.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Incredible product!"

Kommentare: Efficiency efficiency efficiency! It is the BEST!

Vorteile: This product has changed how we do business! Our operation is so much more streamlined and we have far less waste. I cannot believe we operated without Ularas for so many years!

Nachteile: The back end takes a while to set up (mostly floral library) but it is WELL worth the time investment.

von Ularas an 16.5.2017

Hello Karen and thank you!

I am so happy you're getting so much out of Ularas... that's my dream! To help designers make more, stress, less and streamline the entire planning process so you ultimately spend less time at the computer.

Sounds like it's working for you!

Yes... the customization of the flower library is the most painful part but so good for margins and ordering. Thanks for doing the homework necessary to make it work for you! As you know, there's no such thing as 'average pricing' in this business. Not if you want to have solid margin management!

As always if you need help, holler! I'm an email away. Happy flowering!

Sunny S.
VP
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2017

"OFTEN HAS A GLITCH. COULD BE STREAMLINED MORE."

Kommentare: IT MAKES SENDING PROPOSALS AND CONTRACTS VERY EASY.

Vorteile: THE PRODUCT IS HELPFUL AND EASY TO MAKE A CONTRACT. IT GIVES OUR PROPOSALS AND CONTRACTS A VERY PROFESSIONAL FEEL. ONCE WE SET UP THE TEMPLATES IT CUT OUR TIME DRAFTING CONTRACTS AND PROPOSALS SIGNIFICANTLY.

Nachteile: NOT TOO MUCH FUNCTIONALITY BEYOND THAT. IMPUTING FLOWERS WOULD TAKE TOO LONG ALONG WITH OTHER INVENTORY.

Hello Sunny,

Thank you for your review and comments. I would love to have you attend some more training sessions with me... sounds like we have layers of functionality yet to explore!

And customizing the flower library... yes, it does take some time but ultimately makes to the penny margin management possible and highly valuable. Are you using the export/import tool to minimize the data entry time?

I'll email and see if we can set up some time to work through some of your concerns! And please! Anytime your experience a glitch, email me immediately! We are very responsive to client concerns and unless you tell me what's not working properly for you, I can't fix it.

Please reach out anytime. I am readily available!

Annie C.
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2017

" I have been generally happy with this offered to help with our weddings. "

Kommentare: Organization.

Vorteile: I love how the inquiries come in, and keep us organized as to who we have talk to you and can convert to customers. I also love that the proposals look professional and can't be as detailed or vague. I also like the way events can be combined so I can order efficiently.

Nachteile: Sometimes there are weird glitches. Too many random ones to explain. I know that many people like the new upgraded version, I liked the older version plus now it's REALLY hard to use it on my iPhone.

Hi Annie,

Thank you for reviewing! I appreciate it, I know how crammed every hour of your days are.

I'm surprised to hear it's not working as well for you on your phone. The new version is far more mobile friendly.

When you get time in your schedule, let's try for a call to get through some of what's not working for you. I made some tweaks in your account that I hope are helping!

Let's phone date during some business hours and work through your concerns. I hate that you're not running smoothly with it!

• Bewertet am 21.5.2017
Sylvia C.
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2017

"I have been extremely pleased with Ularas. Love this product!"

Kommentare: Ularas allows me to create fully customizable, professional looking proposals, which has improved my business presence. Having everything organized and consolidated into one system, accessible from my mobile device as well as my notebook, is a great asset. I have better control of ordering now, as Ularas combines all recipes in an event and creates a total order, based on those quantities, which leads to far less over-ordering on my part, which in turn, means greater profitability.

Vorteile: Ularas enables me to create professional, customized proposals for my clients. It also provides a complete system of tracking events, creating and storing recipes, ordering product, emailing, and archiving past events. Ularas also incorporates a payment system, making it easy for clients to make payments on their account.They are extremely open to suggestions and are constantly adding new features.

Nachteile: I can't really think of anything I don't like. Perhaps the built-in help section could be a little stronger.

Thank you Sylvia!

I appreciate you taking time to write such a thoughtful review. Love having you as a client! And you're very clever... thanks for working so hard in Ularas, you help us make it better!

Cheers to a profitable wedding season!

Nicole S.
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2017

"Ularas has worked great for my business model of event only work"

Vorteile: Sending a work order and contract in one, payment links for clients to pay directly

Nachteile: I would like the recipe and flower info to be easier to use and change. The price of each flower changes from season and vendor so I'm not able to use recipes to my full advantage.

von Ularas an 16.5.2017

Hi Nicole, thank you for the review!

I have a couple of different mechanisms in place to handle seasonal pricing fluctuations and vendor pricing. When you have time we can spend a few minutes going through how to easiest and most accurately handle those.

The next step after accurate recipes is margin management which is life changing if you're not already using it.

Reach out anytime you have a minute and let me help you through the flower library management. It's less a bear than it seems!

Thanks again, please let me know how I can help!

Aneta S.
Bildungsmanagement
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2017

"Helps me stay organized and have everything in once software. "

Kommentare: Stayed organized and allowed me to not be responsible for credit card collection and record keeping.

Vorteile: I love that I don't need to collect credit cards from my customers and they have option to enter that info themselves.

Nachteile: It's hard to use at times for me but other than that it's a really great software. One thing I wish it had was a running total of all the weddings in the upcoming events.

Aneta, thank you!

Are you talking about from the event screen you'd like a total? That's an interesting idea... I'll add it to the project list and Paul and I will evaluate feasibility. In the mean time, I'll email you with how to run a report to give you event totals by date range.

I'm happy it's working so well for you and when you have time (during wedding season?!) and you want to do a session, let me know! Happy so schedule something when you have a minute if you need it.

Thank you for choosing Ularas!

Stephanie K.
Owner/Creative DIrector
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2018

"Great Investment in my Business!"

Kommentare: My ordering has been made much more efficient. I have far less waste and make fewer mistakes because the system does all of the counting, multiplying and adding for me. The program definitely has saved me money and time.

Vorteile: Looking at my year-end numbers, it was our best year yet and I have to say that it is largely thanks to Ularas. My COGS were the best ever and I was able to turn around proposals so much faster once I nailed down the system. Ordering was SO much easier. Hands down the smartest decision I made last year was to purchase Ularas.

Nachteile: The mood board feature could be prettier and the flower library is a bit cumbersome.

von Ularas an 27.12.2018

Thank you, Stephanie, I appreciate your honest review. We are always working on feature improvement and eager to increase functionality!

• Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Tracy S.
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2018

"So glad I bought Ularas!"

Kommentare: I am a one-woman band, and I wondered if Ularas would be worth it for me, being such a small business. I am so pleased I bought Ularas! I've only had it a year and it really has made proposals and management so much easier. I still have more to learn - I plan in the off season to learn how to do more with it, but I just wanted to say how impressed I've been - it's saved me tons of time and kept things so nicely organized! Thank you!

Vorteile: Ularas has saved me a lot of time, organized my proposal process, and made my proposals much more professional. It was easy to get started and get going.

Nachteile: I have no cons to report - I found the customer support helpful with all my questions.

von Ularas an 27.12.2018

Tracy, thank you for taking time to write a review! We are thrilled to have you on board. Here's to a wildly successful 2019!

• Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Kari G.
Designer/manager

"Wonderful"

Vorteile: Professional looking proposals. Also it's much easier to figure out how much product to order. I like being able to add photos.

Nachteile: When things are updated and there is a new version, I often don't have the time to read the updates.

von Ularas an 23.5.2017

Hi Kari, thanks for reviewing! And thank you for choosing Ularas!

I am happy it's working for you and I'll do a more thorough job of distributing update notes. I'd send you more time in each day if I had that to offer but it falls short of my powers!

As always, reach out if you have questions or need a walk through on new adds!

Shannon M.
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.5.2017

"Customer service has been great"

Kommentare: Saves time creating proposals and ordering flowers.

Vorteile: I love the approvals, contracts and ordering. It is easy to set up and creating lovely detailed proposals is a breeze.

Nachteile: I wish more progress or updates had been made with payments in Canada. I gave value for money a low rating based on this as I am in Canada and not able to take payments. I also wish there was more function and information on the accounting side. If there was an integration with quickbooks online that would be amazing.

Thank you Shannon!

WePay is up and running for Canada! Also check out the new collage mood board feature. Resize, drag and drop to organize, layer over or under, resize!

Thanks for choosing Ularas!

Christi L.
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.5.2017

"Couldn't have asked for a more complete, helpful, user-friendly tool for my floral business!"

Kommentare: Saving time and money, what more could you ask for?

Vorteile: The time it has saved me! Recipes are a snap. And ordering, well how wonderful it is that you can click items to add to a vendor and then email them your list. Love it!

Nachteile: That I can't use it for my daily orders too. It's a bit too cumbersome for a quick and easy order entry for single orders.

von Ularas an 19.5.2017

Thank you Christi!

You are a feather in our cap, we appreciate your business and your feedback!

Keep an eye out for Ularas-Lite down the road for those daily orders...

Karen F.

"Love it!"

Vorteile: Everything is contained in one spot - Also, our reps are amazing at assistance. Once I get my flower library uploaded, I will be able to better use it.

Thank you Karen!

I appreciate you reviewing Ularas and I'm happy it's working for you.

The flower library is a bear to set up but a critical component to accurate margins and ordering. And once it's done, it's done! I can help if you need it, just let me know.

Join Jam Sessions as you can and we'll get your working strongly and efficiently in no time!

Thank you again. Cheers to a profitable season!

Angela R.
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2017

"I LOVE Ularas!"

Vorteile: Ease of use. Saves me money in ordering cost. A professional proposal for my clients. Completely custom to my company.

von Ularas an 7.6.2017

Sweet Angela, thank you!

I'm so thrilled Ularas works for you as we dreamed it would. And yes! Always have more to learn!

Did you check out the new updates? So much fun stuff!

Come Jam with us and we'll get into the depths.

Happy Flowering!

• Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Lori D.
owner/designer
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2017

"Our rep is great. She's friendly, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. "

Kommentare: it cuts back my time when writing recipes, ordering and proposals. It is great for presentation to the client overall.

Vorteile: I love the concise compact all in one place works of this software. The design board option is excellent.

Nachteile: I'd like to be able to sync my Quickbooks to this software. I am still having trouble with the recipe feature but I think that's me just not having enough time to work through it all atm.

von Ularas an 22.5.2017

Hi Lori, thank you for the review!

Quickbooks integration is on the horizon after our next bigt project due out later this summer. In the meantime, we haven't had time to get into our reporting integration so as soon as you have time, we can get you set up!

Let me know when you're ready with your flower library and I'll be on hand for next steps.

Thanks again for taking time to review us and for choosing Ularas!

Gina T.
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2017

"Ularas has kept me in track! It's well laid out and helps a ton. "

Kommentare: Ularas saves me from over ordering which has been a problem. I like the way it also spends directly to wholesalers for what I need.

Vorteile: I love the ordering and recipe features. It really helps me stay on track with budgets for an event!

Nachteile: I wish it could do a little more with customer management. Maybe auto responders or reminders for clients.

Thank you Gina!

I appreciate you writing a review! I am happy that you're getting into the system and utilizing some of the core business management features. There's a ton more to learn as you're ready to dig deeper!

We are looking at a stronger CRM interface in the future. We are fleshing out our big 2017 project now and have more good things on the horizon, like a CRM.

Please email anytime you'd like to do some more training or if I can help answer questions.

Thanks again!!