Filtern nach:

Über Zakeke

Cloud-Plattform, die E-Stores mit Live-Produktanpassungen unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Zakeke

Annett S.
Grafikerin in Deutschland
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Rundum zufrieden

Uns gefällt besonders die Innovativität, die Zuverlässigkeit und der immer erreichbare, kompetente und persönliche Kundenservice Die Funktionalität erweitert sich ständig, die Benutzerfreundlichkeit wird immer einfacher. Wünsche nach neuen Features werden gehört und wenn irgendwie möglich umgesetzt. Wir sind rundum zufrieden!

Wir haben bisher keinen Nachteil gefunden.... Organisatorisch haben wir einen Wunsch: Da wir die Software in unserem Onlineshop einsetzten und dadurch immer online sind, wären wir sehr dankbar, wenn uns Zakeke über bevorstehende Updates und Offline-Phasen vorab informieren könnte...

Roger (justin) Y.
Roger (justin) Y.
Website Developer in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sophisticated Streamlined Package That Wows

Kommentare: We saw the lack of energy and innovation in the Track and Field baton products, at the same time, inspired by Yeti's success on trendy thermal drinkware.....we decided to made them customizable with laser engraving service. So this is how we met Zakeke. After I got updated about their Augmented Reality feature, I am defintely about to bring them in to my current project.

I chose and implemented Zakeke's 2-D Customizer for my yet another custom product ecommerce project more than a year ago, after researching several other big vendors and small plug-in options. I love the app's full functionality and its ease of implementation. Our customers love the customization interface and of course the 3D preview.

The only real help I needed was to come up with the 3D models of the custom products, which Zakeke's team created for us quickly with a really affordable service fee. I will say that this arrangement was not super efficient for me as a freelancer to go back and forth with the 3D cad when I wanted to change the cad at later times.

Ecommerce Manager in Israel
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Most Reasonable Designer Plugin BY A LONG Shot

Kommentare: It is insanely easy to install pretty easy to create products and has most of the features one could want in a product like this. 3D configurator, 3D preview, unlimited views.

If I'm being honest then pricing has to be the most attractive part about this item. There are many similar options out there with better or worse UX but they are thousands of times more expensive.

There are a few features that I need that don't seem to be available like downloading the design without completing a purchase. This is a little frustratin as it's something I am really interested in.

Eson L.
General manager in Taiwan
Textilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

zakeke makes my company stronger

Kommentare: Product picture editing is convenient and restrictive, reducing editing time

3D View , template ,with WordPress & Woocommerce API

Consumers are too slow to enter the editing interface

Mariam A.
owner in Niederlande
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

helpful and fast customer service

Kommentare: I love the customer service. very fast responses and very helpful

the software gets updated frequently with new features. so far compatible with my products so I didn't have to update anything unless you want to use the new features of course then you need yo update

the limit on the number of products which makes me not try to add more products just to keep the costs down

Diego S.
CEO & Founder in Peru
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zakeke to transform Kustomit customer service

Kommentare: My experience is very good overall, I think that you are adding new things and we value that. We will try to implement every tool to really use the potential.

Zakeke helped us automate the process a lot. Before, designing for every customer was very exhausting and costly for us because we had to hire more designers when our market grew. This was not a very sustainable business because no customer wanted to pay in advance before checking the design. So now they can do it themselves and we save 90% of our valuable time to focus on strategy and development instaed of chatting with the customers.

I don't think that you should charge for every transaction, we already pay every month to use your software and that should be enough. I undertstand if we had to pay for some new premium features but taking a percentage of every transaction really affects our profit and loss. If this is working like any other module (in my case, Prestashop) a one off payment I think is ok. I have not seen any other module charge for every transaction, not even Prestashop itself.

Bénédicte G.
Owner in Frankreich
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Excellent product!

Kommentare: It helps me customizing the products for the customers, who can get a unique item.

Very user-friendly for the end user and the backoffice

Being able to display names under gallery pictures, sort them by alphabetical order, etc. Changes in the pricing policy was a bit tricky to implement but Zakeke support Team is great!

Sascha E.
Owner in Niederlande
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Great customer service and great software

It is easy to set up and is suitable for many different concepts since it is so flexible. Also, it is affordable, quick and the interface is customizable, which is awesome. Customer service anwers questions quickly. Overall, I am a super satisfied customer.

I think the company is working hard on the software since there are often changes after updates. Sometimes a change takes some getting used to.

Mohammed F.
Managing Director in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Business without Zakeke will die

Kommentare: It was wonderful

Zakeke is an Awesome and easy software to help our customers customise our products, We Stated this new business just because of Zakeke to provide with this software to which we wouldn't be able to start without this software.

The configuration process, It has improved incredibly in past few years, hoping to see more weekly updates for improvements on back and front end.

Nate W.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great app that has enabled a new business to thrive off of customizable apparel

Kommentare: We really have enjoyed using it.

This product is very easy to use, and integrates seamlessly into our theme

Performance can take a hit on mobile with a lot of product variants We also weren't able to directly integrate all of our products from Printful into Zakene so we had to create a workaround.

Jeffery V.
Owner in Kanada
Druck, Selbstständig

Great app

Kommentare: Overall the customer support is quick and they do their best to help. They understand the limitations and I hope they correct them soon. It's still a very polished app that I'm sure will only get better. My customers enjoy the user experience and features which is most important.

The ease of use The layout The look of the app The built in editor The amount of different files it handles

This app isn't perfect there are a few things that need to be corrected. 1. Product creation - Every time a customer creates a product through the app it will create a custom product within your Shopify store which will also mess up shipping. There is a way around this but will add a custom tab with a bunch of numbers in the checkout cart and shipping still doesn't understand the base product and the customers don't understand so it's better to leave as is. The extra products messing up shipping is definitely something that needs to be corrected it needs to register in Shopify as the base product being duplicated. 2. Bulk ordering - If a customer changes the color selection when they've added to cart it will not fix update the preview which confuses the customer. Zakeke should add an upsell option that works properly. 3. Taking a royalty - On top of the top tier price no matter what Zakeke takes a royalty fee even if paid yearly which I find expensive. You should be able to purchase a year plan at the top tier mark and not pay royalty fees on top of that.

Charles L.
MD in UK

Great Software - Does exactly what was needed

Kommentare: Great service, no problems at all

We needed a really simple system that would allow our customers to upload their images, position them on a facemask, show them a preview and then allow us to get the print ready files - Zakeke did this perfectly, with no issues for our customer at all. It's easy to use for them and for us

I would have liked the option to add bleed and text/logo safe areas within the item

Thibaut D.
President in Frankreich
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Super produit

Ce que je préfère le plus, c'est la simplicité du côté de l'utilisateur, pour personnaliser et voir l'aperçu de son produit avant de commander

Les fonctionnalités sont parfaites et facile à prendre en main après une période d'adaptation.

Amanda C.

Great!

Kommentare: Zakeke has saved us tons of time. It is so user friendly and is constantly being updated with new features that make it even easier. Support is great, every time I've had a question or needed help with something they've been very quick to answer.

The ease of use for our clients, the weight it lifts off us, and Zakeke's support.

Still some kinks to work out with the Etsy integration, but I know they are coming.

Alistair B.
Managing Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and powerful

Kommentare: What is most refreshing is the service and support - fast, friendly and knowledgeable. Any time we have needed assistance it has been given really quickly and professionally and that is worth an awful lot.

Great flexibility, allowing it so offer complex custom options on a huge range of products.

Setting print bleeds and displaying these to customers could be better but we can work with the system as it is - no system is perfect!

Adam C.
Marketing Manager in UK
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An ideal, quick to implement solution.

Kommentare: There was an urgent demand for the customisation (personalisation, to be more accurate) of products for a large global client of ours. Zakeke has filled that gap and given us exactly what we need in terms of user experiences, print files and much more.

The ability to use our own 3D photography for custom products allows us to shape exactly how the software looks. Custom fonts is also a brilliant little tool to really perfect the outcome.

It's a little bit fiddly on mobile and could do with a bit of streamlining, but we've seen a number of customers complete an order on mobile without any real complaints.

Zdenek M.
manager in Tschechien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Super

Kommentare: Great satisfaction

A lot of music for a little money. Integration

I don't find any faults with this product. super

Mark S.
Graphic Designer in UK
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best WordPress solution for online customised print design

With the ability to upload 100s of business card designs, being able to offer customers integrated clipart and photostock within the package meant that we could deploy the online designer without any coding. Also the softwares integration with woocommerce was a massive step stepforward for our site.

At times with the 100s of pre made designs we have uploaded they can take a little time to display and load.

Vladimir E.
Web designer and developer in Serbien
Textilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A tool of rich features and great UX

Kommentare: Quite a complete solution, comparing to any competition. Requires some time to learn to use it, but not too much and it is quite worth it.

The interface offers any feature your customer might need. The setup is pretty streight forward.

It opens a bit slowly on front end. You do not import Woo variations, but one must recreate all the variarions within your admin. The print files are not attached to order, nor autom. sent upon purchase. I cannot filter the Order list in your admin, to know what orders you will charge your fee for, nor jow much in total

Tatyana M.
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

greatest customer service

Kommentare: fantastic customer service

gets the customization done; like to see the product with the customization

too many features. would be great if it was possible to mute some

Isabel S.
Designer in Spanien

Great Software

Kommentare: We like the software and our clients are happy to have it so they can create their designs easy and free. Sometimes the comunication with custumer service is a little slow but may also be because the time and language diference. Over all very happy with it

Its very easy to configurate and for the final user

The integration was a little difficult because we have other modules that were not that compatible and had to make some changes on our web

Victoria M.
owner in Spanien

I LIKE ZAKEKE :-)

Kommentare: It has been very easy for me to implement and it has covered practically all the expectations that I could have for a tool of this type.

It is an ideal tool to give "life" to your customizable products. Fun for the user to use and practical for the seller.

There are several aspects to improve in the control panel, which I trust will improve in future versions ... Improve CLIPART management (possibility to add keywords, customize background color to thumbnails, for better support in transparent images with light or dark inks, internal search engine ...) Greater control (Prestashop) over the order status (waiting for payment, canceled, sent ...)

Victor conde B.
Victor conde B.
Founder in Schweiz
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

The only good solution

I was looking a lot for different easy software for my customers to make a custom poster, and after long trail and error i found this, and it just works. The only solution on the market i can recommend.

Its a little on the expensive side for my use case, because it has a lot of other features that i dont need because i have a simple poster business, but its great it can do other stuff.

Gabriel M.
Business Owner in Ecuador
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just what I was looking for!

Kommentare: I'm happy that I purchased this product and it has helped me gain sales. It was perfect for my business.

I enjoyed how easy it was to setup everything and how fast it was to start using the customizer so I can sell my customizable products.

To be quite honest for my current needs, I don't see anything else I could ask for right now.

Mark G.
owner in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best app for customizing our journals

Kommentare: Our customers love being able to add their own messages to our beautiful designs

I looked at all the other apps out there and this was by far the best and easiest to use and implement

It took a while to get used to the user interface