Über Keboola

Cloud-Analytics-Plattform, die Kunden dabei hilft, Daten für interne Analysen und Daten-Produkte zu verbinden, zu erweitern und zu veröffentlichen.

Erfahre mehr über Keboola

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Keboola

5,0
4,9

Keboola hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 12 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Keboola bereits verwendet?

Giuliano
Giuliano
CEO in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use tool that integrates all functions of a strandard data-stack

Kommentare: The thing I like the most about keboola is the fact that just by signing in I can start doing my work even on a brand new client without worrying about installations, infrastructure discussions etc. Me and my team can be productive on day one.

Keboola is a SAAS platform for data analysis - as such enables full infrastructure support to the data team without the need to employ and burden standars IT resources to manage the data infrastructure. Keboola provides - data connectors, transfromation backends, storage, databases and server resources and supports data programming languages like python, R, Julia and of course SQL

The reporting has still some to improve, and there is some work to do on the Data lienage and UX - needing to say thouhg theat in the last year the tool improved drammatically in these areas.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Many integrated tools and strong API

Keboola has many built-in extractors and writers that can be set up in under 5 minutes, which is very convenient and unblocks other processes. Also, Keboola has a very strong API behind itself, which we use for more advanced things that are not available in the UI.

There are some things like datatypes in storage that are quite specific for Keboola itself and can be confusing when onboarding to the tool. I also believe the whole onboarding experience could be better, but I've seen a lot of improvements, including Keboola Academy.

Pavlina
Data Engineer in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

KBC

It makes my everyday life so much easier. It's very universal - there are already so many extractors included, but even when you find a source that's not there (yet), you have several options how to easily get the data to the tool. You can choose your favourite transformation language - we are using mainly SQL (Snowflake), but I really appreciate the option to go for Python, R or even Julia.

At the time of writing this review (Dec 2020) there is no easy way to set up CI/CD. If you want your transformations to go through review process, you have to create it on your own.

Milan
CEO in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best ETL software and data management platform on the market

Keboola was a true game-changer for us. It saved so much time on our data pipelines management and give us new possibilities on how to manage the world of marketing and e-commerce data engineering and data science.

Nothing really, all platform and customer support are really awesome :-)

Petr
CTO in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keboola Connection is TOP BI tool

Keboola Connection enabled our team to develop an MVP of the product in a few weeks. The time to set up data pipelines, data transformations and then reports based on this data is astonishing. The ease of use and value-for-money of KBC are the main reasons I would recommend this software to any modern data engineering team.

No cons that I can think of at the moment. Given the industry we are in (pharma), we have to deal with some legacy databases and data formats. Keboola didn't have extractors ready for some of those but it was pretty easy for us to make our own extractors <- that comment should go to "pros" I guess

Monika
Head of BI in Tschechien
Zeitung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Keboola connection is friendly

Keboola makes my data life easier. You can easily build pipelines according to your needs. There are many extractors that can be easily configure in UI and continue quickly with transformating data. There you can choose from several transformation languages and then again easily send data where you need (again many options).

I have not found anything yet. As I have learned on Keboola academy I can configure so many things by myself for my unique needs.

Petr
Data Engineer in Tschechien
Unterhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Just works

Kommentare: I had previous background as SQL developer so learning curve was quite quick. It takes me around 1-2 month of selfstudy and experimenting to completely understand Keboola. After that time I was able to use also advanced extractor like Generic Extractor or Web Robot. It is powerful tool which enables me to do easily much more thing than with previous custom ETL tools on MS SQL databases.

The best on Keboola is that it just works and it is well documented. I do not need to care about low technological issues like managing servers and installing updates. It enables me to get data very quickly from so many sources, transform them and use them for reporting. The process is streamlined and from my perspective of view it can be quite easy to learn another colleagues who had at least basic knowledge of SQL.

I would really like to use keyboard shortcuts in Keboola then rely only on the mouse. This can be for me the biggest productivity booster. I would also like to see quicker fixing some of my reported bugs in user interface.

František
František
Solution Architect in Tschechien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Build your pipelines quickly

Kommentare: Keboola Connection cloud data platform enables us and our clients to deliver results quickly and effectively. We have been relying on Keboola for 4+ years now.

Quick and easy way how you can deliver valuable business insights based on data.

None I am aware of. If you are missing anything you can build your custom component to achieve your goals.

Martin
Data Analyst in Tschechien
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Flexible tool for BI

Keboola has a lot of components that are ready to be used so I usually don´t have to spend much time on things like connecting to the API and can concentrate on analyzing and working with the data.

Some components were created and are supported by third parties which can be confusing sometimes.

Karel
Karel
Data Team Lead in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for both basic and advanced work

I really like the support we get from Keboola team. If there is any problem, we feel free to discuss it. We especially enjoy lots of advanced features, such as working with Keboola API.

For some use cases Keboola is not a perfect solution, so we needed to implement a different approach. But overall it can cover 90 % of use cases.

Jana
Data Analyst in Tschechien
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Multifunctional data platform which is easy to use with exceptional support

Keboola is the easiest way to combine all our different data sources and process the information the way we need. I admire the exceptional and quick support communication.

I have nothing to dislike. Keboola keeps getting better!

Oliver
Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Full Data Stack Platform That's Easy to Use

Kommentare: Only great things to say about Keboola, it's easy to use even for non-technical people, support is great and integrations automate many of the manual processes.

It's easy to send any data we want to Keboola directly, build rules around it and then process it right in Keboola or send it elsewhere for further analysis if we want to. I am surprised how easy it is to move data between the tools. Goodbye excel!

Nothing we'd dislike, Keboola keeps getting better, new UX is slick!