Über DonorView

Cloud-basierte Spendenmanagementlösung, mit der Unternehmen Aktivitäten bezüglich Fundraising, Event-Management und mehr verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über DonorView

The breadth of features is exceptional. We were able to replace almost a half-dozen solutions with DonorView - dramatically simplifying our workflows and processes (as well as saving some money).

Junk in...junk out...very unprofessional look. No way to control that...and they don't seem to care about it either.

Bewertungen zu DonorView

DonorView hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 113 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DonorView bereits verwendet?

Aubrey
Aubrey
Manager of Operations in USA

We Love Donorview

Kommentare: I have loved it. The customer service has been great, they answer my emails immediately. And it has simplified my life treamendously.

The versatility, I shopped around for months looking for something that would be able to fit my unique fundraiser. Donorview, while not super flashy like some of the others...checked every single one of my boxes. It has P2P, ticket sales, silent auction, text campaigne....tons of different features!

I wish that we had paid more to get a full training up front. I'm positive that there are more features that I could have been using, but don't know of because I didn't have a formal training.

Stacy
Executive Director in USA

Must have System

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our overall experience with DonorView has been wonderful. I highly recommend this system to anyone in the Nonprofit world.

DonorView makes contacting and keeping our donors, sponsor and community members apprised of what our organization is doing easy. To have one system to handle donations, fundraising, volunteer times, sponsorships, grants, and marketing has cut down on the time we spend on just data entry alone. The ability to have a system in place where any staff member or board member can access all the information about what keeps the organization going no matter where they are at has proven to be beneficial time and time again. I am amazed at everything this system has allowed us to do and highly recommend it.

No system is perfect but DonorView is always looking for ways to improve the system based on recommendations from it's clients. The initial set up of the system was rather time consuming but well worth it in the end.

Stephanie
Assistant Director in USA

Donorview Review

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we still really like the product, but more training for the trainers would be ideal. Make sure organizations are aware of the exact items they get to use before making them sound free.

I love that Donorview has the capability to help hold all of our information. As a non profit organization, it is so easy to get lost having to use multiple different software programs for donor management, fundraising events, etc. With donorview, everything is here- like a "one stop shop".

We had a great introduction/ tour of donorview, the sales man was wonderful and insightful. This all sounded like an amazing deal, especially for the price. However, as we have started using the program more, a lot of the options we had discussed during the initial meeting turned out to be some or of add on. One(s) that we would need to pay for (on top of the initial costs) in order to use. This was very discouraging. And the training videos are also added expenses.

Rod
Development Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Good CRM for donor management

Kommentare: Pretty good overall. We switch from DonorView to an integrated Fund Accounting / CRM platform only because I wanted a more seamless process for doing accounting and donor management.

Onboarding process was very well supported and integration was pretty smooth. This is a pretty intuitive CRM platform with more features than I got to use in the year I subscribed.

Even though it has a quickbooks integration feature, that process on a daily basis with Quickbooks desktop is cumbersome and could generate some issues. If using Quickbooks on-line, this process looks a lot simpler, but did not try it.

Kate
Executive Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer service; holistic product

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very pleased. Most features work well and any issue is easily resolved by the more than competent customer service team.

It has a lot of potential that our organization has not tapped. There is room for us to grow within the product.

I would like more flexibility in designing an event/webpage.

Alexis
Outreach Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Difficult to Learn Software

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: They do an amazing presentation that reels you into loving the software, but you quickly find out how awkward and difficult to use it is. It also takes a while to load the software with your date so that it is "useable", and by that time the free trial is over and you are locked into a contract.

I enjoy being able to create a newsletter and see a snapshot of how well it performed once sent.

As a millennial I consider myself very adaptable to new technology, but this platform is just overall difficult to use. There are training videos available and you can sign up for webinar training sessions, but even during those live sessions they have an agenda of items to cover (not all of which are relevant to what you may be trying to use the software for) and there is minimal time to have someone actually answer your questions. If you pay more, of course you can have more individualized training, but all the clunkiness of the software it is a big deterrent from using this platform in the future.

Susan
Development Committee Chair in USA

Excellent Value

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: DonorView has made keeping track of your donors and mailing lists so much easier. It's all in one place instead of being spread out over a variety of applications.

DonorView is easy to use and is very feature rich and comparable to much costlier products. Having mailing lists and donor management all in one place has been very helpful and a big time savings.

Some of the navigation is a little confusing.

Brian
Director of Marketing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good product

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Fairly easy to use. Onboarding was great as well as their website builder.

I couldn’t afford the full support package and getting help is hard through emails only. I prefer to talk to customer support.

Jason
President in USA

Easy to use

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I found it easy to use right away and it seems really customizable.

Data management isn't very fun, so I can't really complain. It is what it is.

Cindy
Volunteer Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DonorView is great for a variety of uses.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

DonorView is pretty user friendly. Once things are figured out, and utilized a few times, it is relatively easy moving forward. Sending emails, managing constituent information, and creating newsletters work well with this program.

When using the Constituents link, at times it would save a step if the back arrow lead to the alphabetized page that had just been used instead of going back to the first page at the top of the alphabet every time.

Jessica
Program Ambassador in USA

Yay DonorView!

Kommentare: Overall DonorView has really helped us regain ability to organize all our incoming donations, donor information, volunteer information, and more. We have been able to keep all our important information in one plan and do so with ease.

What we love most about DonorView is how easy it is to use and simplicity of its functions. We started using this program a few months ago now and its so easy to learn all the features and they did a fantastic job creating support videos and questions/answers. We love the interactive ability for donors as well to use. The best part is definitely the customer service - if there has ever been any confusion or questions, the employees of DonorView have done a tremendous job at facilitating any issues or even creating new features and etc. Overall fantastic program.

The only thing I can really think of would be in regards to my PRO point of its simplicity. In just a couple areas it could be too simple and limiting.

Taylor
Regional Director in USA

DonorView - The all in one software for non-profit organizations

Kommentare: We work in the non-profit youth ministry sector and have locations across 8 different states. After maintaining a software that we created many years ago, we made a decision to get out of the software business and outsource all software to allow us to focus more on our mission as opposed to software management. All this being said, we spent a few years researching different software companies all to find that we were unable to find a company to fit all of our needs in one place. After visiting with a lot of the large and leading software companies in this industry, we came across DonorView which gave us the opportunity to find a company that had the different pieces of software we were looking for that was all under one roof like donor tracking/management, tracking leader to student interactions, event registration, email communication and much more.

The best part about DonorView for our organization is that it fills our need of being an all-in-one software that allows us to do donor tracking/processing/management, event registration, email communication, student and volunteer tracking, and much more.

The thing we like least about DonorView is that it is taking us a little while to get used to a new system and we have found things along the way that needed slight adjustments to make them work for our specific needs. Though this has been a small hurdle for our organization, DonorView has been very helpful in providing continued training and has been very willing to work with us to make the software work for us.

Missy
Database Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software - so much functionality, great quality for the price, excellent customer service.

Kommentare: We are able to keep our database clean, consistent, and reliable. It is easy to use for all levels of experience and the capabilities of the software are enormous. We love how easily it syncs to our website as well as the ease of reporting to members of the staff.

I just started using the software within the past year. It has been an easy transition and continues to be as I ask for help with certain areas and suggest improvements. I find the customer service team always timely and knowledgeable. I look forward to increasing my knowledge base with the software as I continue to use it and gain better use of the overall functionality. I appreciate all the time that the team has put into cleaning up our old data to make it work for DV.

The only suggestion for improvement would be to make the mail merge templating easier to use. I find it difficult to format a letter, especially because I have no experience with HTML. I would prefer to either copy and paste from Word with it working perfectly the first time. I feel as if I always have to do a trial run with a new letter and adjust accordingly.

Aoife
Development Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic! Meets a variety of needs for an enitre nonprofit!

Kommentare: Having one database that performs the same functions as our previous three, it is extremely user friendly.

So far, myself and my organization has had a great experience with Donorview. The transition period was very simple from our old database since Donorview provided ample support and answered all of our questions and concerns over the transition while also merging our data very quickly. Whenever we have any questions or issues the support team quickly responds and helps resolve any issues. My team and I are always excited to see the new features and updates donorview creates as it is always bigger and better. Thank you to the donorview team for such an amazing diverse software!

The reporting is the part that we struggle the most with, it is not as robust as our old database so that has been a struggle in terms of acquiring donor retention reports with ease. I know that this will soon be an issue of the past as the software continues to develop.

Tomika
President & Founder in USA

Overall, so far so good. I like the software.

My experience with Donorview has been fine. We still haven't fully learned all aspects of the software, or utilized it to its full capacity, which is a bit frustrating on our end because of the amount that we are investing. We are still a very small organization so it's essential that we get our bang for every buck utilized. I did find that some areas could be more user friendly, but that could just be a user issue... need to do more research/studying to better utilize the services.

I honestly still need to delve into the system. I'm still not completely secure in my knowledge of utilizing all of the platforms and therefore still need to research and learn more. It would be nice if there were lower price points for smaller organizations, as the amount that we are investing in the software is a bit much. At the current moment that would be my only concern and feedback.

Cindy
Development Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the cost plus attentive staff and excellent customer service!

Kommentare: We are able to have a donor-centered fundraising approach, which is essential for our philanthropic culture!

Having all donor information in one spot with donation to donation tracking, reporting, and communication options. Many capabilities within this one aspect of the software

We have not integrated with QuickBooks yet. We used online auction with mobile bidding in its early stages and there were some hiccups - fortunately the Donor View team made some updates and we are very excited to use it again and again!

Kim
Office Coordinator in USA

Very helpful!

Kommentare: For the most part, I have no complaints. It is very useful software.

I only use this program to enter new people and record interactions. It is a wonderful tool to be able to keep track of not only their personal information (address, phone, email) but also make notes to help you remember connections that you have made and with whom. There is a place to enter their availability as well. For instance, I planned a "Christmas Wrapping Party", and was able to enter each person that participated. Next year, that list can be pulled up, and I have all of their contact information at hand!

There are many things that I still need to learn. My only complaint is that I have lost things in DV. It did not "save" for some reason.

Robert
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

When we started with Donor View they may not have had every feature we wanted, but EVERY time we mad

Kommentare: Better service, good price.

We use the email customer service option. The promptness of reply on our requests is outstanding. They also offer a phone assist option but they do so good with email that the telephone response option is not necessary.

you could provide our service for FREE, but other than not charging us (insert smiley face here) I do not think there is anything we wish you would do better.

Audra

Donor View is a great product for Non-profits

Kommentare: Great product, easy to use and very easy to migrate from one system to another with great customer support.

User friendly, easy to use with many features that are inclusive of all items that a non profit would need to use in one product.

Nothing that I can even think of that we have had any issues with.

Jennifer
Development & Marketing Coordinator in USA

I've been very happy with DonorView. The program is user friendly and customer service is top notch.

DonorView is a one stop shop! CRM, email marketing, gift processing, event management all in one place.

One piece of DonorView that could use improvement is the email and social marketing templates. It is helpful to have the feature within the database but using it can be time-consuming as the program is a bit ,clunky.

Bonnie
Patient Engagement & Marketing Manager in USA

DonorView Review

Kommentare: Customer service and tech support is responsive and very helpful.

Covers many different areas of a non-profit's daily database, fundraising and marketing needs all in one place- one-stop shopping is great!

Email program and reporting is tricky, not as intuitive. Sometimes takes longer than needed. Also, does not allow PDF attachments or embedding which is tricky. These features should hopefully be coming soon to the program.

DonorView is Easy to Learn

Kommentare: Customer service has been responsive and has worked quickly to resolve any issues we have had. Thvisoes are very helpful in learning the software.

I really like the email marketing and the ease of sending our newsletters and emails using their nice selection of templates. I like the CRM-find it comprehensive, easy to use and easy to maintain

Would like to see an upgrade on their payment system for events and tickets. Other than that, I loke working with all the elements of DonorView software.

Alex

Fins Attached Marine Research and Conservation

Kommentare: Very positive.

What I like the most is the number of modules that are all integrated out of the box. This drastically reduces the labor time to add people to lists. Email marketing, auctions, CRM, events..... This is all great.

There are a lot of features built into Donorview. Sometimes it take a while to understand how everything is suppose to work. One feature that I would like to see is an invoicing capability.

Allison
Development in USA

DonorView is a very straight forward, easy product to use.

How you're able to customize how your data is inputted, the availability of certain fields. Also how you're able to sort information similar to an Excel file.

It would be great if the speed of Donorview could be increased. Often times it takes a while to load certain pages.

Director of Advancement & Communications in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Donorview is Affordable and Has Launched our Online Giving in New Ways

We like the flexibility the software gives. Our recurring donors love being able to have their own donor portal and set up and change their recurring donations.

The initial conversion had its challenges but after several weeks we were able to work with the DV team and get things the way we needed them.