Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über Cluvio

Cluvio ist eine moderne und leistungsstarke SQL- und R-basierte Cloud-Analytics-Plattform zum Erstellen und Teilen von ansprechenden, interaktiven Dashboards.

Erfahre mehr über Cluvio

I just absolutely love their product vs value ratio.

It is expensive, so for little startups as us isn't possible to use the pay platform. It don't have google analytics.

Bewertungen zu Cluvio

Cluvio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 72 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cluvio bereits verwendet?

Jordan
Jordan
Software Engineer in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

Great tool and Beautiful UI

Kommentare: Great. Can't fault them.

* Extremely easy to use, very intuitive UI * Full featured - everything I need * Great graphing features

The cheapest paid plan they have is still a few hundred bucks a month. That's expensive. They do offer a free plan but with limited features and usage. It's a shame they don't have a cheaper plan geared towards small companies wanting some basic reporting needs.

Jacqui
Head of Software Engineering in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Very happy with Cluvio as a product.
We would like to have an easier way to manage our dashboards though. We find that a lot of our dashboards are under-used and so we now have a job of cleaning them up. We haven't found a way to identify which dashboards/reports this could be from.
Foldering/tagging reports could be really helpful, by department for example. And perhaps auto archiving of dashboards/reports that are identified as "single use". Would be really helpful to also have a monitoring dashboard to identify slow running reports?

Ease of use and entry level for engineers with SQL knowledge.

Generally creating reports is really smooth and intuitive. Only issue I have found is with SQL snippets when I was using them for 1 liners, like joins. I received vague errors when there were issues, and using snippets within snippets was very temperamental so have since avoided using them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Looker und Tableau

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cluvio: We came across Cluvio after looking into more comprehensive BI tools like Looker and Tableau. Cluvio suited our team's skillset more than Tableau and was more cost effective than Looker. It meant that our existing team could support the wider company's data needs.

Allan`
Data Engineer in Dominikanische Republik

My review

We use it mainly for embedded analytics. It's very easy to embed in a web app.

We are highly limited in terms of UX. Dashboards have constraints that are hard to integrate with our UX standards. There are a few available metrics too.

Brian
Technical Director in USA

Powerful Reporting Tool

Kommentare: Cluvio has become a critical piece of our operations. We rely on numerous scheduled reports and SQL alerts to let us know when a potential problem has surfaced as well as to provide daily reporting. The Dashboards are used by nearly everyone in the company as a way to easily check on product performance and client success.

I love that it connects to my databases and allows me to generate reports from my own queries. Also, the scheduled reports and SQL alerts are very helpful.

I really wish it allowed for uploading and reporting from Excel/CSV files

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Amazon QuickSight und Microsoft Power BI

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cluvio: It was a combination of Cluvio being a hosted SAAS product that just connects to our databases, the ability to generate reports from custom and complex queries, and the availability of the SQL alerts.

Austin
Founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

When your project at home gets more serious get Cluvio

Kommentare: I have had absolutely 0 problems or complaints

It's free. It's simple. Best part is they don't hassle you into buying a paid subscription. It's a blend of these three reasons that when I grow Theta Gang (my business) I will absolutely make sure to continue using them and purchasing a larger subscription as my data complexity grows. I just absolutely love their product vs value ratio.

Visuals are a little lack luster, but i'm more of a table guy anyway

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Metabase

Warum Cluvio gewählt wurde: Periscope is way too expensive for my own business needs

Zuvor genutzte Software: Periscope

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cluvio: I needed it in the cloud without me hosting it; I'm a one man show, I can't maintain too many things at once; for now :)

Graham
Data Warehouse Architect in Schweden
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Cluvio

Kommentare: Was good to quickly get dashboards up and running. After long term use I feel the code within dashboards has become unmanageable, hence the comment about external source control.

Quick to create dashboards based on SQL queries. Easy to embed dashboards in external applications.

No integration with git. Hard to know what database tables are being used where. Would like the ability to store SQL for widgets externally in source control. It's basically just for simple dashboards. There are greater tools for self service analytics. No SAML integration. Don't like the "pay additional price for extra security", i.e. IP restriction. I think security should come as standard in IT tools.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Amazon QuickSight

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cluvio: Suited our users at the time who were familiar with SQL.

Noel
Business Analyst in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Clean, consistent, and reliable

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been great with Cluvio. Although I don't have experience with more than just a couple of BI tools (Metabase, Tableau), Cluvio has been very easy to learn and fully take advantage of its capabilities.

Product is very easy to learn and use. It is very consistent in its application of new functionality and its new features are worked into the UI very well. Dashboard creation is very straightforward, and it is very easy to switch between your data sources. The filter functionality on reports is also pretty flexible. The ability to create custom and secure sharing links has been very helpful in sharing communication with customers. The API service has also been very useful. Finally, Cluvio's customer service is probably the best customer service I've ever worked with. Fast, informative, accurate, and helpful are the only types of responses I've ever received from them.

I personally would really like the option to have drilldown links open up new tabs as opposed to only creating bread crumbs. While conditional formatting on reports is nice, it could use some updating to be a little more robust (i.e. multi-column conditions or at least be able to make the conditioned based on a different column). No access to in-depth user usage data without requesting it from Cluvio, and even then we do not have access to the data directly, but instead have to request custom reports. Not the worse thing, especially considering the speed of Customer Service, but still slightly annoying.

Ravidhu
Ravidhu
CIO in Sri Lanka
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

was pleasantly surprised !

Kommentare: its a user friendly product which guides you through its features. i had no trouble figuring out and the learning curve was not steep. during my 1st week in the trail, i was emailed by representative (CEO of Cluvio) and he helped me set things up and when i inquired about a discount - he politely declined (citing policy) and suggested other open source Dashboards. this itself impressed me greatly and made me sad to leave Cluvio.

the level of customization's need to be tinkered with a bit but overall i got a sense of how feature packed Cluvio is, having tried several other dashboard solutions i was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

the price was the only factor. it wasn't sustainable for us we needed a much lower subscription, we later on switched to powerBi

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Geckoboard

Sachal
Sachal
Co-founder and CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken

Powerful Product, Great Value, Thoughtful Customer Service

Kommentare: We're able to quick and easily analyze, visualize and share the data we need internally and externally. Awesome product.

- Super easy and fast to setup and use - we were up and running in a few hours and it's quick to build additional reporting when we need it - Fully featured - it does pretty much everything we need, and when we have suggestions for additional things we want the company is super responsive - Great value - definitely more bang for your buck than the competitors we evaluated - Thoughtful service - they respond quickly and thoughtfully for any questions

Kajetan
Kajetan
Performance Marketing Manager in Polen

A great help with few minor flaws

Kommentare: Thanks to Cluvio I was able to create reports about my leads and measure the quality and quantity of them which improved my PPC campaigns a lot.

I love the possibility to create reports and connect all the data from various sources and share them within the team. Cluvio is doing its job and it helps us a lot.

Sometimes after I created a table it shows only some parts of data. I can see all of the data only after sorting them a few times. It's strange and almost caused me mistakes in my reports a few times. Also, error messages are very unclear to me.

Andrei
CTO in Deutschland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good and solid BI tool

- Price is great comparing to similar software; - you can use R to manipulate raw data; - customization of the dashboards is straight forward (adding filters, selects and etc) - support is awesome

Would love to see more control over permissions/roles. However not critical at all

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Tableau und Microsoft Power BI

Warum Cluvio gewählt wurde: Easier, faster, better support.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cluvio: Price and usability

Mark
CTO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for specific use cases

Kommentare: As a small, early stage startup, we were looking for a basic embedded analytics provider that would allow a "data-technical" but non-engineering user to create and rapidly iterate on the analytics we're providing to our customers. Cluvio hit the sweet spot in almost every dimension. The tiered pricing allows users to be cheap when things like fonts and white-labeling aren't a big concern. Really just missing easy choropleth capabilities (we have to use datawrapper for that).

It just works. Reliable data visualization embedding. Easy to use and set up. Price is in the right range for a startup. Enough data viz options for most use cases. Great customer service, very responsive.

Documentation is a little lacking. Its missing an easy to use map/choropleth data viz. Wish it had more "click-through" capabilities.

COO in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Really accelerates our support issues and helps monitor the kpis of the company. Great product.

Really easy to use, charts are visually appealing. Parameterized query feature is great.

The sql editor is difficult to use at times (doesn't handle emojis well). Pricing model is extremely confusing for small teams.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sisense

Ivan
Director in Slowakei

super easy to use, support is immediate and very forthcoming, you will not be disappointed

Kommentare: it helped massively improve insight into our data, we work with big data - we need to be able to see how different variables correlate over time and with "different perspectives" - creating dashboards with auto-updating graphs showing our data from different perspectives and seeing it all in one place helped us to figure out "hidden" connections between variables that would be else hard to spot, it helped us monitor all our "variables" over time, inspect and data-mine

excellent functionality - R integration rocks! live data previews when building the query help a lot, has a free version! dashboards can be shared or even embedded, EU-based company, very fast and helpful support even outside of business hours

could be cheaper but free version should get you started, sometimes lags, not sure if server or browser problem but with large amounts of data it becomes hard to use - very slow to respond, select count is limited to 5000

Andy
Director in UK
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Feature packed and competitively priced.

Cluvio is easy to use, it has a rich feature set, it's reliable and cost effective.

There's nothing I don't like about Cluvio.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sisense, Tableau und Google Data Studio

Trish
Software Developer in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Light Weight Tool

The employees at the organization that I work for are very comfortable writing SQL, which makes this interface much more easy to use. Competitors such as tableau often have very clicky interfaces. Cluvio is lightweight but can you are able to do the basics faster/easier than with other tools. The ability to use the R integration is also an added bonus.

The graphs/reports produced aren't as customizable as with other similar products. I would love the ability to flip back and forth between SQL and R but you have to go from SQL then R (and you can't go back to SQL).

Derrick Conrad
Software Developer in Uganda

My cluvio experience

Kommentare: It has enabled us to come up with visual representations of the data in our systems which has given us control over the great insights in the decision-making process

A very awesome software that allows us to have custom queries run on data to produce very amazing results prior to business intelligence and analysis

Its graphical representation of the dashboards and reports is really amazing

Freelance Digital Marketing Consultant in Deutschland

Cluvio is doing exactly what it's supposed to do: quickly build data dashboards and share them

Kommentare: Previously we had difficulties collecting relevant data and data reports in one place and make these reports available to stakeholders in the company. With Cluvio it's easy to have exactly one location for reports that can be used by all departments within the company, also being able to quickly setup new dashboards, expand and adapt existing dashboards.

Biggest selling point for Cluvio is its UX and ease-of-use. It makes it easy to quickly put together data dashboards and iterate on them. I also like the sharing options that allow us to share dashboards and relevant filters both internally and externally.

There's not much too dislike about Cluvio. There are a few interface quirks every now and then (e.g. when moving reports around in the dashboards) and I would appreciate more elements to structure dashboards (e.g. title cards, report details, etc.) but all in all there aren't any significant issues.

Jiri
Junior Machine Learning Engineer in Deutschland

Great customer support, great visuals

Cluvio has nice visualisations that can be easily connected to SQL queries with dynamic filters, drill-downs, conditional formatting. Also their customer support was really nice and helped me even with an issue that was my fault, not theirs.

Some visualisations could be added on top: I would in particular love to have swarm plots and violin plots (or at least box plots) - though swarm plots can be somewhat replaced by the XY / Bubble type.

David Christian
David Christian
Lead Data Scientist in Deutschland
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A remarkably well executed BI tool

Cluvio is a very well engineered tool. What it does it will do flawlessly. Where other solutions, including those offered by huge companies, often feel buggy and fragile, Cluvio just works as you would expect. This gives you peace of mind to focus on the actual dashboarding. The UI is very clear and only the most advanced options will require a look at the manual. Dynamic (UI-driven) filters are very well done.

There are fundamental limits to what you can do with Cluvio's approach (SQL + visualisation), but that's not really the tool's fault. You just need to make sure that you actually have the problem solved by the tool. Especially you need to keep in mind that it's not a tool for "pure" business users who are afraid of und unfamiliar with SQL. Cluvio does not come with an integrated proprietary column store or the like, so you queries will be as fast as your underlying DWH executes them. Again, that's more part of the concept than a flaw, but you have to keep it in mind.

Shimon
Shimon
Founder & CEO in USA
Internet

Cluvio is amazing - allows me as a CEO to build dashboards without too many engineering resources

Kommentare: I get really great reporting on a very granular level.

I love the ease of use and the power of visualizing SQL queries. Other competing software have more features but require lots of engineering resources. The most powerful thing about cluvio is the things you can get without engineering resources.

At the beginning it was a bit buggy on mobile, but now it's great. It could also be nice to have more excel like features on the pivot table.

Juan Antonio
Software developer in Spanien

Easy BI for anybody

Kommentare: It has been the best BI tool I used and I hope it keeps growing and getting better.

Cluvio is easy to use, with perfect data integration, allowing you to get your data from different databases. Also you have the flexibility to move reports from one dashboard to another as well as duplicate or edit them anytime. Easy ways to export the reports and to embed them in your own web page. Regarding the embedding, I like the different ways to do so, with or without filters despite the business and pro plans. The custom filters and snippets are a good idea to reuse SQL code.

It would be nice to have even more graph types to display the data. Also the filters and snippets are a bit hard to use in the beginning and you can't find many examples in the documentation.

Mathieu
CTO in Frankreich
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Very easy to set-up (on a MySQL database). Dashboard are clean and readable.

It lacks a few features, like the ability to ignore empty timeranges, or to draw a line charts over a barchart. I used Periscope data in the past and it was better on these, but probably more complex to use.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sisense

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cluvio: Cheaper

TYLER
Chief Data Officer in USA

Great Business Intelligence Solution

This product allows you to easily create interactive dashboards using SQL queries.

There are some quirks in the SQL syntax if there is a complex expression used in the "WHERE" clause of query in conjunction with a custom filter. The online help center did not have any material on this, but customer support was able to quickly help me with the query.

Daniel
Senior Product Specialist in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Software

Kommentare: We're using Cluvio to visualize and analyze data collected by an app on mobile devices.

For someone who has never used SQL before, this software made it very easy for me to start querying databases and extracting data. I haven't created any reports from scratch yet myself but I have edited reports created by others and I found the process intuitive and easy to pick.

The editing of reports seemed slow at times but I'm not sure was this due to the overall size of the data source that I was trying to access or something else. Also there is a bug that hasn't been fixed where the PDF files in the automatically scheduled have a blank map where the map is fine in the body of the email itself.