Shared Contacts for Gmail®

Essential addon for Gmail

James S.
Operations Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We share several address books within our company and it's great knowing they are always up to date for all users

Vorteile: This app is very easy to use and does exactly what we needed!

Nachteile: Not being able to share an email group with all users at once makes sharing with more than 5 people a little time consuming. Although it is something you only need to once.

Hi James,
Thanks for your feedback! It makes us really happy to know that the app was able to address your needs.

Regarding the possibility of sharing a group with more than 5 contacts at the same time without feeling like your time is being consumed, I'm glad to inform you that it is possible!!!

Just check out this article we wrote about it and you won't have to spend so much time doing it anymore:

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to let us know how it goes

Gmail is the best for sharing contacts as well as saving passwords or history

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Alev A.
hospitality
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: At first, I didn't understand why none is saved on the phone just my email. Well, what if I don't have my phone I can log into any device and bc I'm on shared emails I can have everything updated in one click and I love everything Google.

Vorteile: the format is very easy to learn and with just one click you will be forever in sync with all your shared devices and emails. It's set up to where what u are looking for is right at your fingertips. If you have Gmail then you have it all together synced in your email. Life is better with simple things. Google has become the number one smartest fastest most current updated maps and information that is used the most in your daily routine.

Nachteile: I have no complaints about Gmail but one thing Yahoo had was less security login or 2 step verification sign-ins. It's very easy to recover a yahoo forgotten account but Gmail has extra security that can be annoying.

Simplifies life daily

Bewertet am 16.2.2020
Bethany E.
Registered nur
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have realized how to put my contacts into categories to make it so much easier to share certain i formation with the target contacts needed.

Vorteile: This is do dimple to use. I deed helpful with organizing emails and frequently used contacts. Which on a daily us do useful and huge time saver.

Nachteile: I have no complaints in over two years of using this particular flatform.

Contacts

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Gail R.
Credentialing Specialist
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This makes life simpler. Sharing cuts out a lot of copying/pasting.

Vorteile: It is essential to be able to have everyone's demographics in an easy to find format. I especially like the NOTES section since I frequently have more data to save than I have spaces for.

Nachteile: I hesitate to say this is a "con" but I don't like having to find all of the fields. I wish I could just have a list of items. and make my selection.

Contacts disappear

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Stephanie D.
chairman
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Frustrating. Nobody at the helpdesk advises us of problems.

Vorteile: Promise to share contacts between all company users on different devices : a centralised company address book

Nachteile: Regularly, contacts disappear of our lists, we don't know why. Also, it generate duplicate addresses all the time. Erratic!
Impossible

Shared contacts for Gmail

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Silas L.
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall Shared contacts with Gmail have saved me from losing a lot of data. Saving customer's information is a plus.

Vorteile: I like when I buy a new phone and I know that I can sync my contacts to my new phone through shared contacts for Gmail.

Nachteile: I do not like how I can delete a contact from my phone and it still syncs with my new phone because it is still synced to Gmail.

Great product

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Tim C.
Installer
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use this software to allow contacts to be shared across multiples devices. It’s super easy you and simply to explain

Vorteile: Love how easy it is to use this software. It allows me to keep contacts regardless of what unit I am using.

Nachteile: I honestly can’t think of anything I didn’t like about this software. It really does what you need it to and is kept up very well

Quick access

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Jonathan E.
Credit Underwriter
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In our company we have well over 900 individuals within the building that we may need to contact at any given time. With the ability to simply start typoing the name and having access to the complete company of people.

Vorteile: Able to find the right contact almost instantly even if I'm not 100% sure of their name.

Nachteile: No drawbacks. Provides contacts and multiple emails if needed.

Gmail contacts share

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Aidah M.
customer service specialist
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its not possible to loose contacts since they are easily shared

Vorteile: The ease at which you can get contacts without having to type

Nachteile: getting contacts that you barely want to keep

Good Colleagues or Family Contact Connecting, Gmail Does it Free

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Executive Editor, Work Truck Magazine
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was able to share my contacts with my colleagues and family for a low price, but in the end I ended up just assigning a few assistants to my gmail contact for free.

Vorteile: I've had the need to share my personal contacts with both my family members and my coworkers and with Shared Contacts for Gmail, I can now do just that! I don't have to wait for my husband to get home to get an address only he knows, and my associates can reach out to my contacts without waiting for me to see their e-mail request or land on one of my frequent business trips.

Nachteile: You have to be sure your groups are set up correctly or you can end up sharing the wrong contacts or far too many contacts. You don't need your boss to have your Aunt Cindy's birthday, address, and favorite dessert. It's inexpensive, but gmail allows you to add an "assistant" who can manage and access your contacts for free - but they have more access to your personal account than this would provide.

Great for sharing contacts

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
John B.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Simply create a "Global Shared" group for your contact and the system automatically shares the contact with others in the organization!

Nachteile: Sometimes the system is a little slow with respect to seeing an updated contact for others in the organization (usually 10 minutes or less)

Hi John,
We're happy to know that the app has helped you to share your contacts and that the overall experience has been good :)

Regarding the synchronization time (if automatic), this one might take sometimes a while if you're sharing a big group. Remember that you can always access the app and hit on the sync button if you want for the changes to appear faster.

If you have the Enterprise Plan on the other hand, you can also add our Sync Booster Chrome extension.

Don't hesitate to message us if you have any questions or need assistance!

Perfect solution for Google apps users

Chris S.
Technician
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic, if we ever had technical issues they were quickly resolved by the support staff.

Vorteile: Easily shares select contacts across Google apps accounts

Nachteile: There is a short sync delay, usually about 15 minutes.

Hey Chris,
Thanks for your feedback!
We're glad that your support experience was good.

Regarding the synchronization time, we understand that sometimes depending on how many contacts you share, might take a bit. But also remember that you can always access the app and hit on the sync button manually for more immediate changes.

Also if you're in our enterprise plan you can use our Sync Booster Extension for even faster results!
Here's a note on the extension:

If you experience any other delays, feel free to message us at any time :)

Good Option

Bewertet am 8.12.2018
Principal
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This allows me to have multiple accounts and keep lists updated for me and my team.

Vorteile: This solution does what it advertises, allows sharing of contact information. It works across many Gmail and Gsuite accounts.

Nachteile: It is a bit challenging to configure and a bit pricey. Items shared seem to keep dropping off "My Contacts" but that is sort of minor

von Gapps Experts an 10.12.2018

Hi,
Thanks for your review!
Could you please indicate what exactly was unpractical to set up?
We would like to improve the service and give you a better experience.

Perhaps it has been difficult to get around the new Google Contact Manager?
This isn't one of our in-house made products, but we created a guide that could perhaps help you :)

Let us know if you have any questions!

One Set Of Contacts

Paul B.
Senior Sound Designer | Director
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has solved our problem with global contacts and overall we are happy with it, except for the little problem as described above.

Vorteile: We really like this as it's a seamless way to have a common database of all the business contacts across all our users, but we can also choose to have certain contact groups not shared with everyone.

Nachteile: When a user who's got access to add, edit or delete contacts in the shared group makes changes, the changes sometimes do not appear in the group owners contacts. We often have to go into the contacts sharing online and switch on and off sharing for it to work properly.

Hey Paul,
Thanks for your feedback!

Sometimes changes could take some time to appear to all of your users, but you can always hit on the sync button to see changes faster.

Also if you're one of our enterprise users, you could use our Chrome Extension for faster results!

Here's a note about it:

Don't hesitate to message us again if you need further assistance :)

Review

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Eric S.
Race Coordinator
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Allowed us to keep our staff up to date with email lists

Nachteile: It doesn't tell you when you don't have enough subscriptions, it just doesn't share the lists with the staff member.

von Gapps Experts an 9.10.2018

Hi Eric,
Thank you so much for your review.
And now that you mention it, I'm pleased to inform you that we're currently working on those notifications!
You'll have them very soon and will be informed about them as well, briefly. Thanks for always letting us know how we could improve your experience. I can tell you that it has become a priority to integrate the notifications feature.

Great Tool To Share Contacts Across Your Organization

Bewertet am 14.10.2018
Cliff L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love it! Well done team!

Vorteile: It's is clean simple and has not messed up my 18,000 contacts like some other tools have.

Nachteile: There are no cons that I have experienced so far.

von Gapps Experts an 23.10.2018

Hey Cliff,
We're really happy to know that you like our solution :) thanks for taking the time to review us and for staying with us all this time.
You rock!

Great G Suite Add-On

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Jimmy A.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bottom line, Shared Contacts for Google works flawless and is a great value overall.

Vorteile: Hands down the best way to share your gmail contacts in a g suite organization. Price is great.

Nachteile: I would not change a thing not being able to share contacts as an organization is crazy. ... this solves the problem.

It helps so much when your schedule is so full and can share it all with everyone!

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Tiffany m G.
Office Associate II
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is so helpful when your schedule is full to the max and you have 10 people who need to know where you are and at what time. It's so simple to invite everyone to my calendar to view my schedule instead of contacting each person individually.

Very good tool

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Cristiano D.
Mr.

Vorteile: It's easy to share contacts between multiple accounts
Synchronizations works very well

Nachteile: The user interface should be improved. At the moment it is somewhat lacking

von Gapps Experts an 9.10.2018

Hi Cristiano,
Thanks for your feedback!

Could you tell us what exactly you think should be improved in the user interface so we can work on it and make your experience better? It is precisely feedback like yours that help us to take the solution to a higher quality every time :)

Great App

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Jesusa D.
Principal
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This App allows us to have our contacts wherever we go and it flows through our mobile device nicely.

Vorteile: The software seems easy and intuitive. It also has a nice feature to sort for clients and types of clients

Nachteile: I prefer that is did not cost money. It should be included in the G Suite monthly subscription. Office 365 includes this feature in their service.

Fire the Techie!

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Kim B.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy peasie lemon squeezy!

Vorteile: Who needs a techie when it is so easy. It just works and all the staff pick it up instantly.

Nachteile: What isn't to like. It just works with no fuss.

Great solution for sharing controlled contact lists in gmail

Bewertet am 16.12.2018
Phillip P.
COO
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were using another product that was too glitchy. Shared Contacts has worked seamlessly and provided us with the ability to share contact groups across the team and control the quality of the lists.

Vorteile: Easy to set up and maintain with no bugs.

Nachteile: The cost. This feature should be built into gmail.

It does what it says it does

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Evelyn A.
President/CEO
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great product. Does what it says it does.

Vorteile: You set it up once and you are good to go.

Nachteile: A little difficult to find the location to add users.

von Gapps Experts an 23.10.2018

Hey Evelyn,
Thanks for taking the time to review the solution.
Do you need any guidance with the app? Please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll be more than happy to help!

Regarding the location to add users, feel free to message me directly. Is it because of the new Contacts Manager design?

Thanks again :)

Shared Contacts

David H.

Vorteile: We can share our contacts effortlessly across users and devices.

Nachteile: There was nothing that we don't like about this software. It provides the capability that G-Suite doesn't.

Shared Contacts is simple to use and serves as a solid alternative for a CRM

Bewertet am 9.12.2018
Co-Founder

Kommentare: Sometimes you only need an easy way to share contacts but most CRMs are overhead and offer to much and not necessary functionality.

Vorteile: Does what it should and promises.
Easy to use CRM alternative.

Nachteile: The UI is a partially a little confusing and - even though it is build on Material UI components - seems a little outdated.

von Gapps Experts an 10.12.2018

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback!
We're always trying to improve our product and we would like to hear more of what thinks you would change to our UI.
Perhaps I could send your observations to our designer :)
Feel free to message us at any time!