Shared Contacts for Gmail Erfahrungen

Über Shared Contacts for Gmail

Shared Contacts for Gmail® ist die Lösung zur Freigabe deiner Kontaktgruppen an Nutzer innerhalb oder außerhalb deines Unternehmens.

Erfahre mehr über Shared Contacts for Gmail

Bewertungen zu Shared Contacts for Gmail

Shared Contacts for Gmail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Shared Contacts for Gmail bereits verwendet?

Tiffany M
Tiffany M
Office Associate II in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It helps so much when your schedule is so full and can share it all with everyone!

It is so helpful when your schedule is full to the max and you have 10 people who need to know where you are and at what time. It's so simple to invite everyone to my calendar to view my schedule instead of contacting each person individually.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Never Lost Your Contacts

Kommentare: MY experience is un-explainable because since my kid days I am still using Gmail Shared Contact features to store for all my contactability needs.I still have details which were used long long ago ,decade almost i should say. If you ever look back towards than only ,one would know how valuable it is which store precious details so easily . Moreover I would love to go out of my way to say, I love it so much that I am still using the same GMAIL account/ shared features which I created 20 Years Ago as a kid.

Gmail shared contacts is one of the easiest tool one would ever imagine that value you contacts with ease with absolute security.It never let your contactablity go away from yourself.It is so easy that if you ever used a contact details using this source to communicate with anyone than no matter what happens it will always be there however details need to be synced..I think 80% of people as a computer user is very much aware what a shared contacts gmail is .and It is exceptional because it touches millions of people around the world by giving a opportunity and value every contactability one has ever used keeping everything easy.

The lease I like about it is, the customer service response because as per my personal experience it took three long days to respond any little query over a simple glitch occured .We are in 21st century and it is not appreciable in such a fast pace world.

Melissa
Administrative Assistant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Worked in the Beginning, now it's a nightmare

Kommentare: Labels are randomly deleted from contacts so they no longer show up in groups; in one instance all A-L contacts were no longer in a particular label, but M-Z was still there. This goes on frequently and we can no longer rely on this. I update my contacts regularly, but it won't reflect in the "shared" version when others in my office try to use them, even though the change I made was MONTHS ago, and then with the random removing of labels, it's just a shot in the dark that my lists any certain day are going to be accurate. It's like it stopped working. I tried to email the company and they have not gotten back to me. I definitely wouldn't recommend this product. Google needs to fix the non-shareability of their contact product themselves since they constantly say their collaboration is what makes Google so great (so why is Contacts the only application you can't share?).

This product was easy to set up and use at first, and I had high hopes it would be the solution we needed. It worked well for a few months.

The unreliability is definitely NOT a good thing.

Hamidah
Hamidah
Assistant Financial Controller in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Manage contact list easily

I really like that managing all my contact list and exporting it outside the Gmail or importing the contact list inside the Gmail is very easy to be done with this software. It let us to shares the contact list with my team easily and it is the cheapest option to do it.

There are nothing wrong with this software, except i wish it can be work offline. It will be more flexible if i can saves the contact offline. It will also be good if they can linked with other email service application, as for now i had to export it manually.

Stefanie
Stefanie
Account Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shared Contacts makes me want to share this Tool with the world!!

Kommentare: My overall experience with shared contacts for gmail has been honestly amazing. It has become an integral tool that we use daily to ensure efficient running of our team and A+ customer support and I intend on using it as long as I am in business

I really enjoyed the simplicity of the user interface. Very very user-friendly. The system is easy to set up and use and amazingly seamless performance with zero struggle. Plus it is straight forward, it does what it's meant to do sans complicated functions. Such an efficient tool to add to your business.

I just wasn't happy that there was a limited time frame for customer service availability. But I can overlook this problem because of how well this works for our team, I don't really see the need for contracting customer support.

James
Operations Manager in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Essential addon for Gmail

Kommentare: We share several address books within our company and it's great knowing they are always up to date for all users

This app is very easy to use and does exactly what we needed!

Not being able to share an email group with all users at once makes sharing with more than 5 people a little time consuming. Although it is something you only need to once.

Antwort von Gapps Experts

Hi James, Thanks for your feedback! It makes us really happy to know that the app was able to address your needs. Regarding the possibility of sharing a group with more than 5 contacts at the same time without feeling like your time is being consumed, I'm glad to inform you that it is possible!!! Just check out this article we wrote about it and you won't have to spend so much time doing it anymore: http://blog.gmailsharedcontacts.com/2017/02/how-to-share-contact-group-with-many.html Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to let us know how it goes

Marketing in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest way to create shared contact books

I am a huge fan of their service. It really offers the easiest way to create shared contact books that are synced for all the members in real time and is completely centralized. Simply share the contact label once and then keep on adding more contacts into it to increase the quantity and it will reflect on everyone’s devices.

The most powerful app they have is their website dashboard. I only wish the other apps are that powerful.

Kim
Director in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fire the Techie!

Kommentare: Easy peasie lemon squeezy!

Who needs a techie when it is so easy. It just works and all the staff pick it up instantly.

What isn't to like. It just works with no fuss.

Maryna
Maryna
SMM Specialist in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient contact sharing app that also helps in managing our contacts in a better way.

Kommentare: Very good.

All the apps are very intuitive and easy to use for anyone who uses Google apps. The level of precision at the asking price is really hard to find. Exactly does what it is supposed to do i.e. sharing contacts and syncing them all. Best bang for our buck!

The process to get started can be slightly better or shorter. Also, sometimes syncing can take a while.

George
George
CEO in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Contact sharing made easy for Google users

Kommentare: Very Good

They offer apps for almost all the devices that are commonly used and the contacts that are shared can be easily accessed on all the devices and apps where needed. Also, the price is extremely affordable which makes it a must have tool for your tech stack.

The only con I have is the fact that the support is not 24/7.

Gail
Credentialing Specialist in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Contacts

Kommentare: This makes life simpler. Sharing cuts out a lot of copying/pasting.

It is essential to be able to have everyone's demographics in an easy to find format. I especially like the NOTES section since I frequently have more data to save than I have spaces for.

I hesitate to say this is a "con" but I don't like having to find all of the fields. I wish I could just have a list of items. and make my selection.

Eric
Race Coordinator in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Allowed us to keep our staff up to date with email lists

It doesn't tell you when you don't have enough subscriptions, it just doesn't share the lists with the staff member.

Antwort von Gapps Experts

Hi Eric, Thank you so much for your review. And now that you mention it, I'm pleased to inform you that we're currently working on those notifications! You'll have them very soon and will be informed about them as well, briefly. Thanks for always letting us know how we could improve your experience. I can tell you that it has become a priority to integrate the notifications feature.

Sandra
Director of Nursing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful

- Highly beneficial and useful.- Betters the Gmail experience.- Contact groups and labels.

- More spaces needed for contact information.

Ed
CVO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app to share Gmail Contacts

The ability to organize contacts and share with the team

It's not free and you have to remember to turn it on

Denise
Baker in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Awesome stuff

Most I like about this software is that it’s easy to use

Nothing to say about liking it the least

Evelyn
President/CEO in USA
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It does what it says it does

Kommentare: Great product. Does what it says it does.

You set it up once and you are good to go.

A little difficult to find the location to add users.

Antwort von Gapps Experts

Hey Evelyn, Thanks for taking the time to review the solution. Do you need any guidance with the app? Please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll be more than happy to help! Regarding the location to add users, feel free to message me directly. Is it because of the new Contacts Manager design? Thanks again :)

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Work in progress

Kommentare: Not having a phone option to call in for tech support is a big minus....

That we were *finally* (after several weeks of trying) able to find a way to get pictures uploaded.

It took too long to address the issue we had.

Antwort von Gapps Experts

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to review our solution. Regarding the ability to contact our support department, I would like you to know that you can always contact us to +1 646 583 2663 or you can email me directly to vivian@gappsexperts.com so I can redirect you to the right person! We're currently working to improve your experience and we appreciate you letting us know you

IFITUMI BARNABAS
IFITUMI BARNABAS
Student in Nigeria
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Gmail Contact Sharing Software.

The software gives room sharing of contacts. It is easy to use. Has great functionalities. It is user friendly. The contact can be shared across device.

Gmail contact cannot be shared across other email platform.

Antwort von Gapps Experts

Hi Samuel, Thanks for your feedback! We're glad to know that you're making a good use of our solution to share contacts in Gmail. In case you wanted to share your contacts with another email platform like Outlook, you can do it! For more information, just check this article on the topic :) http://blog.gmailsharedcontacts.com/2014/06/shared-contacts-for-gmail-now.html We're currently working so you can share your contacts with more platforms . Once again thanks for trusting us and feel free to contact out support team in case you have any question.

Pamela
Sales Director in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Shared Contacts save me time

Kommentare: as a business owner, saves me time and money- being able to share my contacts quickly and effectively

saves me time and that is important as a business leader

nothing, love the easy way to use and quick reference to find

Angel
Machinist in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy way

Kommentare: I give it a 9

It’s simple to use when you are using the mobile software

Sometimes hard to find on desktop and it kinda not as simple but not to complicated also

Karreecha
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Gmail for Us

Kommentare: My overall experience is for storing contact information only.

It's easy to use. This app helps us combine all of our important contact information in one place. Anyone has access to it which makes it beneficial.

When we use it to store large quantities of data or contact information, it is very "TIME CONSUMING".

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works in the background silently but doing its job.

Kommentare: With the coming overhall of Google Contact, i don't know if this Addon is still needed and to be honest i hope not.

The Addon works practically maintenance free.

It takes quite some time until all the contacts are synced.

Antwort von Gapps Experts

Hi, Thanks for your review! Regarding the synchronization time, the automatic sync runs about 2-3 times per hour. For more immediate changes you can force the sync of a group by clicking on "Sync now" button at the top right of the app. If you are using a Chrome browser, you can install Shared Contacts for Gmail® Sync Booster Chrome extension to get instant sync (available for Eval and Enterprise versions only). The extension will detect any update you do to your Google contacts in your browser and update the changes immediately. For more information about the Chrome extension: http://blog.gmailsharedcontacts.com/2017/12/waiting-is-out-instant-synchronization.html Once installed, Sign In to the extension, and start using it ! Hope this helps :)

Keegan
Welder in USA
Industrieautomation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Extremely helpful!

Kommentare: I am very satisfied and glad this feature exists, makes my life that much easier!

This software is very helpful in my job as it seamlessly allows me to share important contacts with my coworkers

I have no negative comments about this software

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works

It did the job it claimed to be able to do.

It's not all that intuitive to set up and it feels a bit clunky.

Antwort von Gapps Experts

Hi Pete, Thanks for your review :) Could you tell us what exactly felt clunky and what did you need to be intuitive? We're always happy to help and provide support. Also, feedback for improving the solution is always welcomed so you can have a better experience always!

Andrew
Correctional Sergeant in USA
Strafverfolgung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nice

I liked the sharing capabilities and I like google

How to share remotely within work and support