Shared Contacts for Gmail Erfahrungen

Über Shared Contacts for Gmail

Shared Contacts for Gmail® ist die Lösung zur Freigabe deiner Kontaktgruppen an Nutzer innerhalb oder außerhalb deines Unternehmens.

Erfahre mehr über Shared Contacts for Gmail

Shared Contacts of Gmail has worked out great for sharing your contacts in Gmail. It went easy without any problems.

Bewertungen zu Shared Contacts for Gmail

Shared Contacts for Gmail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 97 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Shared Contacts for Gmail bereits verwendet?

Tiffany M
Tiffany M
Office Associate II in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It helps so much when your schedule is so full and can share it all with everyone!

It is so helpful when your schedule is full to the max and you have 10 people who need to know where you are and at what time. It's so simple to invite everyone to my calendar to view my schedule instead of contacting each person individually.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Never Lost Your Contacts

Kommentare: MY experience is un-explainable because since my kid days I am still using Gmail Shared Contact features to store for all my contactability needs.I still have details which were used long long ago ,decade almost i should say. If you ever look back towards than only ,one would know how valuable it is which store precious details so easily . Moreover I would love to go out of my way to say, I love it so much that I am still using the same GMAIL account/ shared features which I created 20 Years Ago as a kid.

Gmail shared contacts is one of the easiest tool one would ever imagine that value you contacts with ease with absolute security.It never let your contactablity go away from yourself.It is so easy that if you ever used a contact details using this source to communicate with anyone than no matter what happens it will always be there however details need to be synced..I think 80% of people as a computer user is very much aware what a shared contacts gmail is .and It is exceptional because it touches millions of people around the world by giving a opportunity and value every contactability one has ever used keeping everything easy.

The lease I like about it is, the customer service response because as per my personal experience it took three long days to respond any little query over a simple glitch occured .We are in 21st century and it is not appreciable in such a fast pace world.

Brigitte
Manager in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very difficult and temperamental product

Kommentare: Bit primitive. User interface is rubbish. Not reliable but not much else out there that does the same apart from similarly named product which we are trying now but their helpline is not as good as Shared Contacts for Gmail.

It shares contacts amongst the selected team members which google doesn't do. Good helpful helpline staff.

Very difficult to manage the users and impossible to manage contacts. Cannot really see which user has access to what folder of contacts you have to go into each one to see what level access each user has. Cannot see which contacts were created by whom. Cannot see which contact belongs to more than one folder. Cannot customise filters . I don't Thinks you can mass allocate folders with contact to the same users. It doesn't propagate to all user's Samsung phones. Problem with a change of email name on Google workspace which made shared contacts stop working.

Hamidah
Hamidah
Assistant Financial Controller in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Manage contact list easily

I really like that managing all my contact list and exporting it outside the Gmail or importing the contact list inside the Gmail is very easy to be done with this software. It let us to shares the contact list with my team easily and it is the cheapest option to do it.

There are nothing wrong with this software, except i wish it can be work offline. It will be more flexible if i can saves the contact offline. It will also be good if they can linked with other email service application, as for now i had to export it manually.

Stefanie
Stefanie
Account Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shared Contacts makes me want to share this Tool with the world!!

Kommentare: My overall experience with shared contacts for gmail has been honestly amazing. It has become an integral tool that we use daily to ensure efficient running of our team and A+ customer support and I intend on using it as long as I am in business

I really enjoyed the simplicity of the user interface. Very very user-friendly. The system is easy to set up and use and amazingly seamless performance with zero struggle. Plus it is straight forward, it does what it's meant to do sans complicated functions. Such an efficient tool to add to your business.

I just wasn't happy that there was a limited time frame for customer service availability. But I can overlook this problem because of how well this works for our team, I don't really see the need for contracting customer support.

James
Operations Manager in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Essential addon for Gmail

Kommentare: We share several address books within our company and it's great knowing they are always up to date for all users

This app is very easy to use and does exactly what we needed!

Not being able to share an email group with all users at once makes sharing with more than 5 people a little time consuming. Although it is something you only need to once.

Antwort von Gapps Experts

Hi James, Thanks for your feedback! It makes us really happy to know that the app was able to address your needs. Regarding the possibility of sharing a group with more than 5 contacts at the same time without feeling like your time is being consumed, I'm glad to inform you that it is possible!!! Just check out this article we wrote about it and you won't have to spend so much time doing it anymore: http://blog.gmailsharedcontacts.com/2017/02/how-to-share-contact-group-with-many.html Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to let us know how it goes

Marketing in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest way to create shared contact books

I am a huge fan of their service. It really offers the easiest way to create shared contact books that are synced for all the members in real time and is completely centralized. Simply share the contact label once and then keep on adding more contacts into it to increase the quantity and it will reflect on everyone’s devices.

The most powerful app they have is their website dashboard. I only wish the other apps are that powerful.

Kim
Director in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fire the Techie!

Kommentare: Easy peasie lemon squeezy!

Who needs a techie when it is so easy. It just works and all the staff pick it up instantly.

What isn't to like. It just works with no fuss.

Maryna
Maryna
SMM Specialist in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient contact sharing app that also helps in managing our contacts in a better way.

Kommentare: Very good.

All the apps are very intuitive and easy to use for anyone who uses Google apps. The level of precision at the asking price is really hard to find. Exactly does what it is supposed to do i.e. sharing contacts and syncing them all. Best bang for our buck!

The process to get started can be slightly better or shorter. Also, sometimes syncing can take a while.

George
George
CEO in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Contact sharing made easy for Google users

Kommentare: Very Good

They offer apps for almost all the devices that are commonly used and the contacts that are shared can be easily accessed on all the devices and apps where needed. Also, the price is extremely affordable which makes it a must have tool for your tech stack.

The only con I have is the fact that the support is not 24/7.

Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for sharing contacts

Simply create a "Global Shared" group for your contact and the system automatically shares the contact with others in the organization!

Sometimes the system is a little slow with respect to seeing an updated contact for others in the organization (usually 10 minutes or less)

Antwort von Gapps Experts

Hi John, We're happy to know that the app has helped you to share your contacts and that the overall experience has been good :) Regarding the synchronization time (if automatic), this one might take sometimes a while if you're sharing a big group. Remember that you can always access the app and hit on the sync button if you want for the changes to appear faster. If you have the Enterprise Plan on the other hand, you can also add our Sync Booster Chrome extension. Don't hesitate to message us if you have any questions or need assistance!

Gail
Credentialing Specialist in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Contacts

Kommentare: This makes life simpler. Sharing cuts out a lot of copying/pasting.

It is essential to be able to have everyone's demographics in an easy to find format. I especially like the NOTES section since I frequently have more data to save than I have spaces for.

I hesitate to say this is a "con" but I don't like having to find all of the fields. I wish I could just have a list of items. and make my selection.

Eric
Race Coordinator in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Allowed us to keep our staff up to date with email lists

It doesn't tell you when you don't have enough subscriptions, it just doesn't share the lists with the staff member.

Antwort von Gapps Experts

Hi Eric, Thank you so much for your review. And now that you mention it, I'm pleased to inform you that we're currently working on those notifications! You'll have them very soon and will be informed about them as well, briefly. Thanks for always letting us know how we could improve your experience. I can tell you that it has become a priority to integrate the notifications feature.

Jesusa
Principal in USA
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great App

Kommentare: This App allows us to have our contacts wherever we go and it flows through our mobile device nicely.

The software seems easy and intuitive. It also has a nice feature to sort for clients and types of clients

I prefer that is did not cost money. It should be included in the G Suite monthly subscription. Office 365 includes this feature in their service.

Ed
CVO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app to share Gmail Contacts

The ability to organize contacts and share with the team

It's not free and you have to remember to turn it on

Phillip
COO in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for sharing controlled contact lists in gmail

Kommentare: We were using another product that was too glitchy. Shared Contacts has worked seamlessly and provided us with the ability to share contact groups across the team and control the quality of the lists.

Easy to set up and maintain with no bugs.

The cost. This feature should be built into gmail.

Apekshya
Student in USA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

Kommentare: I have enjoyed the feature

User friendly software with easy navigations

Sometimes, it just hangs and wouldn't upload the files

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shared Contacts is simple to use and serves as a solid alternative for a CRM

Kommentare: Sometimes you only need an easy way to share contacts but most CRMs are overhead and offer to much and not necessary functionality.

Does what it should and promises. Easy to use CRM alternative.

The UI is a partially a little confusing and - even though it is build on Material UI components - seems a little outdated.

Antwort von Gapps Experts

Hi, Thanks for your feedback! We're always trying to improve our product and we would like to hear more of what thinks you would change to our UI. Perhaps I could send your observations to our designer :) Feel free to message us at any time!

Scott
PrePress Manager/IT in USA
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Contacts for Gmail

Kommentare: Overall my experience with shared contacts for Gmail was great.

I don't know that there is anything I like least about this software and what it does for someone using it.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product... heartily recommend

We needed shared contacts at the office and this product is easy to use and seamless in background operations.

The documentation could have been a little more clear at a couple of points but overall we were able to get up and running very quickly.

Antwort von Gapps Experts

Hi Arthur, Thanks for your review! Feel free to send your suggestions at any time, including if something isn't clear. We will always be happy to help you for any inquiry :)

Usman
Usman
Technical Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My Review

It is most beneficial for sharing the contacts with another user.

There are no cons detected in this beautiful tool.

Megan
Customer service in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sharing is caring

Kommentare: My overall experience has been a very positive one. This software is so easy to use you don't even realize you are using it anymore.

What I like most about this software is the ease and convenience of all your contacts already being synced into all the Google softwares, the ease and convenience if sharing contacts with documents, spreadsheets is perfect.

For this software I haven't really experienced any cons as it is a very effective software doing exactly what it says it will

mari
consulant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

review for shared contacts for gmail

I like the ease of this and how seamless it is

I dont have any cons, I like this the way exactly it is

Elisa
Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Share and Keep Track of Contacts

It's easy to use and syncs quickly -- great to have a shared database to store and share contacts. Easy to set up account as well. I haven't had to contact support, but someone I work with did and had a very easy experience.

No real cons so far - very easy to use and I love how it auto-updates for everyone after a contact is added.

Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dodgy

Kommentare: Didn't install this outside of our test environment. GAppsExperts support staff could not explain why the app has such high Data Access requirements. This app needs to Manage your entire domain settings, including managing data access for all users and managing G Suite licensing. Any explanation given by GAppsExperts alluded to its need to see certain settings, but when I asked why it also needed to manage these settings I got ghosted. Dodgy!

Seemed to do everything we wanted it to do. 2-way shared contacts sync was what I was after.

Huge security threat. Its security overreach gives it permission to potentially destroy your entire G Suite domain.