House Flipping Spreadsheet Erfahrungen

Über House Flipping Spreadsheet

House-Flipping-Software, die für House Flipper, Renovierungsfirmen und Großhändler entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über House Flipping Spreadsheet

Their is lots of great reports and easy to use.

Messing with numbers has the risk of breaking the cells/formulas, but a restart usually solves the problem.

Bewertungen zu House Flipping Spreadsheet

House Flipping Spreadsheet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du House Flipping Spreadsheet bereits verwendet?

Shannon
Shannon
Principal in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for all levels of skill

Kommentare: It's a great presentation tool we use with our lenders and also a training tool for other team members.

It was designed for real estate entrepreneurs.

Nothing at all. We use the software daily.

Steve
Broker/Owner - Financial Strategist in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast Track to Real Estate Investment Flipping, Rentals and so much more!!

Kommentare: This software is a must have and if you are new. Start here. Your ROI return on investment on your first deal and save you from making big mistakes that will cost you BIG $$$$ the Creator has Great Resources even for nothing additional. "Put a NERD on your Team! "

For a very small investment even for the Enterprise Editions (Recommended) You are on your way to understanding the Real Estate Rehab / Rental Business. 27 years in business as a Real Estate Broker,Loan officer, Construction company owner and thousands of dollars invested in Books, seminars, training and owning and learning this software will save you 10-15+ years. Just starting out, veteran RE Investor.

No Downside! Here! I don't know anything about designing spreadsheets. I know how to work them!

Helpful House Flipping Spreadsheet

Kommentare: It has been helpful as an introductory tracking system for our new house flipping business.

Features and functionality. Ease of entering expenses. Seemed to have thought of most everything. Still learning how to use some parts of it.

The spreadsheet is glitchy at times. Freezes sometimes. Difficult to tell source of data in some of the reports.

Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Most powerful flipping spreadsheet available

Kommentare: It helped me very thoroughly plan out my flip. Though I made some errors with the purchase and overlooked quite a few issues. Nothing to do with the spreadsheet.

It’s thoroughness. there are so many different areas and the reports are quite powerful if not almost overwhelming at times or discouraging because you realize how much really goes in to a flip. It was an eye opener for me

It’s not a dynamic web app!! Mentioned it before to the creator !! A bonus would be to have a house analysis / almost a inspectors module. Of course if you did it right you’d hire someone but it would be cool to have a nice online check list that would hold pictures and you could even send it in to have an expert review it. Nothing replaces a good house inspection but some people could just use a sweet guide! They will learn! iPad app would be wicked. Now that you can measure distances with iPad iPhone you could go pretty crazy with this system!!

Antwort von Venture Sheets

Thank you for the review! We are working on a new web-based platform called FlipperForce which will work on mobile devices and should alleviate some of the issues you are having in the spreadsheet format. We are currently beta testing the software, so you are welcome to create a free account.

Olga
CEO in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Big Help for investor that's just starting out

Kommentare: Before I purchased this spreadsheet, I didn't even know how to approach tracking finances for my first flip, so it solved a great deal of problems!! It saved me from reinventing the wheel with all the most common expense categories already pre-filled and nicely organized, it even has prices for common material and labor costs, and a project scheduler capability, but I haven't got to use them yet.

That it's available on Google Sheets. I work from multiple computers (and phone), so moving from desktop to the cloud has sped up my record keeping so much! There are also multiple powerful reports which a math geek in me just loves!!! If your online platform will ever be as powerful as a spreadsheet (haven't checked it in a while), I might switch to that because I would love to have my vendors and expense categories already saved and reusable for multiple projects.

Google Sheets spreadsheet is slow to load, and many of the features are extraneous for me. I also wish there was a way to attach check images (or link to where it's stored in the cloud), but I guess it's a Google Sheets limitation. Otherwise I'm really happy with it. Also, the Expense sheet won't sort by date unless you select a range, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Botting,
CEO in USA

Getting Dialed In

Kommentare: The rehab estimator lets us project our expenses and it keeps our contractors on notice that we know what things cost. If something goes over budget we can see why. Its powerful when you can show someone you're organized and accountable for your flips.

The scope of this software is impressive. From planning expenses for running your business to predicting business revenue years down the road HFS has it all. Rehab estimator? Check! Marketing budget planner? Check! Project management spreadsheet? Check! Its got all of these. You have to dive into it to take advantage of everything it does for a business. They have great video to help you learn it all.

There is a lot to learn. The scope of this software will overwhelm you if you don't take the time to learn each spreadsheet. The learning curve can be smoothed out by using the training videos.

Sidney
Operating Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best House flipping Spreadsheet ever

Kommentare: From Start to finish The program works seamlessly and from page to page all the calculations go where they need to be which Saves So much Time all the checklist reports with Company Logo perfect

That everything you Need is in one spreadsheet

Nothing just keeps getting better every Update Love It

Excellent Spreadsheet

Kommentare: I have had a great experience. I converted from PC to MAC without an issue and great service

The functionality and the analysis it offers.

I wish could find the formulas and the corresponding cells. I can get the formulas in the formula bar, but unable to find the cells as they are hidden thus difficult to understand some of the formulas if you are looking for that.

Greg
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Instrumental in scaling our flipping business

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. It really helped us systemize and scale our flipping business.

It helped us systemize our flipping business.

It was too cumbersome to use all the components

Andrés

Using House flipping

Kommentare: I use it all the time on pricing my projects, although I have to customize some lines and update the cost of labor/material but that is part of the good experience, that allows me to customize and update.

Its a complete program with almost all categories on the repair section

There is basically nothing I would say I like least, I think it is very useful the way is edited.

Great Tool to Grow Your Business

I like how I am able to account for every type of expense from my holding costs to the actual rehab costs. It gives you a final number after taking all of that into account so it's so easy to see what your profit will be from day to day.

There are several features that make it very "clunky" For example it is not easy to copy contents of one workbook into another workbook. Also each time you click from one page to another page it resets where you to the beginning.

Antwort von Venture Sheets

Hi Michael, thanks for the review! We will work on some of those usability items in our next update! Thanks for the feedback

Folajimi
Project manager in

Easy to use

Kommentare: Made my business a whole lot effective

Easy to use and very effective. I was able to plug my numbers in and get immediate results.

Create a web based platform so the software can be used on and device

Antwort von Venture Sheets

Hey Folajimi, Thanks for the review! We are currently building out a new web-based platform called FlipperForce.com which can be used on mobile devices!

HFS Review

Kommentare: HFS provided a way to not only know if your opportunity is worth investing in, it also allows you to manage the project in the same document ( turnkey). Well done.

How well the file tabs are designed and provide a true feasible result

It would be great if there was a rate list for materials per state. The reports are well done. It would be great if there were excel dashboards to use for the cost analysis

Hetal
Managing Partner in USA

Great Tool for all Real Estate Investors

The simplicity of use of this software was what we were attracted to the most. It was very easy to input the data into the sheet and the reports were robust too.

Would love to have the capability to add in custom expense categories.

Travis
real estate investor in USA

Pretty Good

Kommentare: Ultimately, I used it for a bit, and liked it, but at some point it became too cumbersome and I couldnt add things I need to easily. I think this would be better set as a stand alone software as opposed to an excel program.

Lots of features and options to do things how I do them. Well designed and pretty intuitive. Easy to read reports

Sometimes there is too much information and options and modifying it is very complicated. being an excel document has its limitations, however for the cost its not so bad.

Amber

House Flipping Spreadsheet

Kommentare: I am able to stay completely organized. This has made productive very easy.

House Flipping Spreadsheet has helped me stay on point and organized with my business.

I really don't have any cons about the software.

Scott
Carpenter in USA

House Flipping Spreadsheet review

Kommentare: We were able to keep track of our budget which helped in some of our business decisions. Which allowed us to have a better return.

This software was easy to use and allowed us to view all aspects of our flip. Like where are budget was during the process, listing of what was spent and when.

The one thing is to be able to enter and break out expenses easier. I feel with more time working in the software I'll find a way to do this. I just felt if there was an better way up front it would be better.

LOREN
Part Time Contractor in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Has helped understand flipping potential

I like the way that I can use this software to easily perform an estimate with regional calculations.

I wish it was more easily used/formatted on mobile devices...tablets especially.

Luis
Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

HFS is the backbone of my business

Kommentare: I have successfully flipped multiple properties already thanks to the guidance from HFS. I jumped on the opportunity to express my satisfaction because I know you'd like to hear from your users. Well, consider this a huge thank you from a happy client in Tampa, FL. Keep up the great work, thanks guys!

What I like most about the software is that it is built on GoogleDocs platform. I can open it from anywhere and it constantly updates. Everything is intuitive and connections work perfectly. I've never had a problem nor gotten stuck on anything I couldn't find a solution to quickly.

This is hard to answer because I accept everything as it is perfectly. I have flipped 3 properties now using the HFS for guideline. There is nothing I don't like... maybe the loading time at the beginning, but I don't know how you could achieve that.

Cindy
Realtor/Investor/Airbnb Host in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Grab THIS tool, before any other, when evaluating and managing a flip!

Kommentare: This software was a very minimal investment. My occasional questions were answered quickly and courteously. Highly recommend!

As a new investor, this software has been invaluable to me. I've used it for just 2 years but it immediately helped me evaluate which projects had no room for profit and which ones had real potential for ROI.

No cons, really - just slow down with your data entry -despite your enthusiasm. Watch the videos!

Nora
DD in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Peasy

Kommentare: This is a great tool for our inspectors to complete scopes of work and project budgets.

I downloaded the free version and found it so easy to use that I immediately bought the complete package. This tool will be invaluable for use in our Housing Authority where we turn units on a daily basis.

I haven't found any cons yet. I don't have a least favorite piece.

Jesus
Managing Member in USA

Used House Flipping Spreadsheet to analyze first flip

The House Flipping Spreadsheet is very comprehensive. I used it for my first flip project. The spreadsheet brought things to light that I didn't even consider. It helped us determine the best offer price for the home and, because of that, we made a nice profit!

Some of the financing options on the first tab were a bit difficult to figure out.

Maureen
owner/investor in USA

Excellent support

Kommentare: This software helped a lot at tax time - my repair costs were already entered in the budget and itemized and made it easy to organize for my accountant. You can tell they understand what features are needed for real world flippers and renovators

This software was very helpful in keeping two rental renovations on track. The customer service was outstanding - any problems were easily resolved. And customer service response was incredibly fast!

I was testing a beta version - so there were a few bugs to work out

Rasaan
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Excel Software that helps to streamline the analysis process of Real Estate Investing

Kommentare: Very useful for I needed it for. Analyzing deals and preparing reports for my Private Lenders and Investment team.

The ease of the program and how colorful the spreadsheets are

Not much I did not like about the software. Just a great tool to have in an Investor's toolbox.

Jefferson G.
Jefferson G.
Real Estate Investor in USA

Appreciate the concept!

Kommentare: Overall, I love the concept. I do believe that it needs to be simplified. I purchased the product and only used it 2-3 times. I think it just needs few adjustments before I am able to recommend other investors to try the product.

I love that it’s very detailed but the amount of work that’s needed would have to be delegated to an assistant or someone that would have time to plug in all of the information.

Too many Links to click on. It does get overwhelming when you have to navigate to different sheets. The calculation isn’t as accurate, it defeats the purpose if I have to manually log them in or play around with the numbers for it to match.