This is Ultraship

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Jeff L.
Truckload operations
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy of use. Some TMS systems are cumbersome, slow and confusing. Ultraship is quick and very user friendly.

Nachteile: The only con I can think of is, one weekend we were locked out and the on call tech support was spotty. We got back in but it took several hours.

von UltraShipTMS an 12.2.2019

Not all clients/customers opt to engage 24x7x365 premium support. Most are comfortable with the Monday through Friday support hours that are included at no additional charge in every customer's subscription fees.

Our support team responded on a weekend even though premium support was not activated in this account. While it is always frustrating to wait for assistance, in reality, this support request was addressed far ahead of when it would have been if the Ultra Support team waited until 6AM the following Monday to respond.

It is for this commitment to service that the UltraShipTMS Client Support Dept. was presented with a Gold Stevie Award in the `Customer Service Department of the Year¿ category during The 12th Annual American Business Awards in Chicago.

Very Powerful Software with Exceptional Support

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Anton R.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Technology is as powerful (and in some cases even MORE powerful) as the big guys, but the service and support is personalized and consistent with what you'd get from a boutique provider. Best of both worlds.

Vorteile: Super easy to use and navigate. Great carrier and rate management features, and very useful appointment scheduling function. Also very effectively allows me to manage our private fleet from the same screen as our common carriers.

Nachteile: Couldn't really think of anything I would change about it.

von UltraShipTMS an 12.2.2019

Thanks for such a great, positive review Anton. We're pleased you find the product so useful.

TMS & YMS

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Cherie H.
Late code clerk
Lebensmittelproduktion, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Locating trailers sometimes requires looking in several YMS locations.
Late code changes and reviewing requires too many mouse clicks.

Vorteile: I like the ease with which I am able to pull reports.

Nachteile: I dislike the number of mouse clicks it take to change and review a late code. I feel as though I'm developing carpal tunnel syndrome in my right index finger, due to all the clicking.

Part of a team that did a TMS review for a fortune 500 food company .

Bewertet am 8.9.2015
Joseph L.
Konsumgüter
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: SaaS don't need a lot of shipper IT support. Product can be used for private fleets and managing over the road carriers. ease of use and support provided

Nachteile: Again I was part of a team that evaluated TMS solutions. Ultraship was my choice but the team went with a different vendor.

Independent Sales Agent Customized TMS

Bewertet am 3.9.2015
Ed B.
Logistik & Lieferkette
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: The TMS is customized for my specific business. UltraShip delivered a specific TMS that is very unique to my business model.

Nachteile: I do not get to use the product enough. Although I am out of my comfort zone when it comes to technology, UltraShip's TMS product is a very useful technology that I must have to grow.

Del Lab / Coty

Bewertet am 4.9.2015
Daryl H.
Director of Transporation
Konsumgüter

Vorteile: Easy to use and a great group of people to work with.

Nachteile: I have not found anything I do not like about the product we have.

TMS

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Ron S.
Senior Manager Planning
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: route optimization.

Vorteile: Easy to navigate and use. have used many different systems in career and this ones just seems easier to navigate.

Nachteile: Nothing that I can think of. System was better than most I have used in my career.

von UltraShipTMS an 12.2.2019

Thanks for the kind words Ron. We're glad you derive value from utilizing UltraShipTMS.