InputHealth

Bewertet am 2.6.2019
Sahil C.
Physician Assistant
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Input Health has helped organize information of patients. Overall experience has been good

Vorteile: The organization of the software where it lets me view all the patients and information with ease. The search option allows me to bring charts with ease. We can easily customize charts according to every Doctor's preference and save them as templates so not making manual changes every time. The security of the software is tremendous, even though it can get tedious when it logs out after inactivity, its a plus point for safety so no one can view sensitive information if we forget to log out or away from the computer

Nachteile: It is not accessible on phones and you cannot search charts by the title of the . Also the word option such as fond change and size not accessible

InputHealth is good for my Health!

Bewertet am 29.3.2016
Mmartin A.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Vorteile: For once, I'm doing business with a vendor who walks the talk. IH staff are not just motivated by sales and revenues; they do care about what I need to better serve the patient. At the end of the day I trust IH - they tell me when thing can be done and when it can't be done, and they are always there to help when we have an operational / business glitch.

Nachteile: While I know what is on the short term horizon for product enhancements (which by the way are coming rapidly and professionally) - I don't yet have a strong sense of what the long term future holds (say two to three years out). This is a product moving quickly to maturity so the lack of a "user group" is something I urge IH leadership to consider.

Happy Client!

Bewertet am 2.3.2016
Isla kate C.
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: I love the modular approach which allows me to customize the solution to fit my needs.

Nachteile: I couldn't say a bad thing about InputHealth. Their system is easy to set up and navigate. The live chat customer service has been an excellent resource to assist me to instantly address any needs.

Software AND Support a Very Pleassant Experience

Bewertet am 6.4.2016
Angelo I.
IT Manager
3.5/5

Vorteile: Software is full of functionality and very nicely presented.
Kudos to the support team in assisting with help us getting up and running in a very short period of time.

Nachteile: We have no real issues to address at this time. I would tend to give some more emphasis on user friendliness with respect to navigation only because we tend to have some technically challenged users.

100% attention to the patient.

Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Yohan andrés M.
Medicine Student
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As medicine student and patient the attention this software offers to you is the best thing this product has.
The best thing is the live chat customer, because is important for the patient feel they are being hearing and this product give us that.

Vorteile: As medicine student I currently recommend to my patients for new things to get an easier medical life, this software is the best, they are 100% interested in the patient, they even have a live chat customer I think is great for patients and physicians, both save time and the focus this software has for patients are incredible.

Nachteile: I don't have a complain, this software is totally focused on the patient and they needs.
You can even receive notifications and have all your data in your smartphone or PC, for me.
No complains actually.

Excellent customer service and product

Bewertet am 8.4.2016
Matthew C.
Doctor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Vorteile: InputHealth has saved me a lot of time, is intuitive to use, and the vendor offers rapid support for any issues that come up. I have been very pleased with our clinic's decision to move over to using their software.

Nachteile: They are are a relatively new company that has rapidly gained my trust and shown that it can play in the big leagues.

Exceptional and unique product!

Bewertet am 28.3.2016
Megha P.
Doctor
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: Easy to use, organized platform that allows me to engage and educate my patients in a new and innovative way. Very impressed with quality and timeliness compared to any other vendor I have used in the past.

Nachteile: No complaints - have been having an excellent time using this software.