Über Netchex

Ein cloudbasiertes System, das Arbeitgebern hilft, den Mitarbeiterlebenszyklus von der Rekrutierung bis zum Ruhestand zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Netchex

Ease of use and flexibility for customization.

It does log you out after a period of time which I expect but some employees seem to get frustrated with that.

Bewertungen zu Netchex

Netchex hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 145 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Netchex bereits verwendet?

Senior Director of Corporate Administration in USA

Awesome overall Experience

Kommentare: It makes my life easy!

Their Customer Service and Support is the best I have seen both in knowledge and friendliness. Their product is super easy to use.

If I had to come up with a con, their custom reports could be a little more user friendly. The good news is, that if you cant make your custom report do what you want, Customer Support will.

Jen
Payroll Benefits Administrator in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Netchex has the best value with innovative products for the company and HR Administrators

Kommentare: Netchex has so many learning tools, one-on-one training and webinars to help you learn the products with a dedicated team of customer care representatives that are always willing to go above and beyond to provide knowledgeable instruction and advise. We couldn't have accomplished the growth in our company without these products. Our company goal is to be the leading employer in our area and Netchex/Hireology has been a huge factor in providing tools to make that happen.

The Netchex software has allowed the HR Administrative Team to streamline so many processes with the product suite available and the ability to integrate with industry leaders. With the NetGuide feature, our department has been able to onboard new hires more effectively and efficiently which gives a better overall first impression of our company allowing us to focus on training and welcoming new employees. The NetAssist HR helps most managers and administrators keep track of HR tasks easily with a snapshot view of what needs to be performed. The NetBenefits, NetCOBRA and ACA Central product has been a tremendous time and compliance life saver. Integration with our carriers has shaved hours of time off tracking a host of these tasks. It's all built in and easy to use!

The HR department really loves all the offered products, but there are some functions that we still need. There are ways to monitor when performance reviews are happening but not a way to tie the individual performance factors for each employee in the system. It would be nice to have this as a built in the system in the employee profile instead of on paper. There is no tracking mechanism built to record personnel improvement plans or warnings. Initial set up and implementation is an extensive amount of work that was expected but exhausting for a 1 or 2 man team to stay on task and make deadlines. If considering Netchex, I would highly suggest that you assign an implementation team of 2-4 members to tackle.

Sally
General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Regret the Choice now

Kommentare: I have been with them for like 9 years now, and have explained above why I have been with them. I do not want to go thru the hassle and pain of transferring the enormous data over to a new software, waste of time, money, energy. But I might reach the end of my patience soon, and just move to another one.

Well, it is like any other payroll software. When I selected it about 9 years ago, I had other options, but their representative was very persistent and offered a good price. At that time, I used to travel often and was looking for a software where I could do my payroll online and this was one of the features offered, so I opted for it. Like I said there were options, and all the softwares I was looking at offered it, so it was a question of making a choice and I made it.

For about 8 years, we had the swipe clock, and there was definitely the issue of 'buddy punching', so we decided to do the biometric clock. Again, I had a couple of other options, but I am sure everyone is aware of how much time and energy goes into inputting data for all the employees. Only one of our companies has 100 employees and we have more than one. It is a laborious task, which I already went thru when I moved from another software to this one. It was a painful procedure, inputting socials, dates of birth, addresses, telephone numbers, exemptions and what have you. Having gone through it once, I wouldn't want to do it again, which is the only reason, I am hesitant to move to another company. Well my problems started when we moved to the biometric clock. Either they have not given us the right hardware, or I don't know. But almost every 2 weeks, I see the punches from the clock have not uploaded to the software. In the 8 years that I had the previous clock, it might have happened maybe 4 times, so an average of once in 2 years, that was ok right. But this is like once every 2 weeks, and I have informed them. they replaced the clock once, but the same thing is happening again, so maybe it is a software compatability. But if is frustrating. Wastes a lot of my time, and they don't seem to have an answer

Alexis
Facility Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All The Work of A Large HR Department

Kommentare: We are not a very big company but Netchex has changed our orientation process to seem as if we were. And for the price a small business can afford!

I have been incredibly enthusiastic about NetGuide. For a hospital, I have many employees with different credentialing certificates/licenses/vaccinations/etc. that expired almost everyday. Not to mention all the other regular HR items such as annual evaluations and education. It can be overwhelming for just one person. With NetGuide, I went from just myself reviewing all these items to know getting all managers involved and NetGuide even notifies the employee when I forget. So my busy day now has 5+ other people on their tasks!

The scheduling software. Our hospital runs on 12 hour shift (AM/PM), we do work weekends unlike office people, and all holidays even major. We are open 24/7/365. Meaning the scheduling system in Netchex is more geared to an office-based company but I would like to integrate our scheduler with Netchex to provide a solution for everyone. Currently, I have to go back and forth between the two programs and of course it is a hassle but also not cost efficient.

Belinda
Belinda
HR/Payroll Coordinator in USA
Lagerung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

New found love!

I was a little skeptical at first because I was running payroll in house for many years of being the payroll coordinator for my company so I was very hands on. We did try outsourcing with a company called Paycom but that turned out to be a total nightmare. We got lucky joining the Netchex family and after getting the hang of the software, having the Netchex team members always a phone call or email away ready to help and their software meeting our needs, its been the best transition. Not to mention, I'm still very hands on with my payroll/hr production.

There is nothing I can really say that I dislike about the software.

Rachel
Rachel
Director of Finance in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Series of Unfortunate Events

Kommentare: The experience we were sold and the experience we received have been in polar opposition. The sales team was involved and detailed but the staff at Netchex appear to be not well trained and far from experts in payroll and HR processing. Management will address concerns but there is no follow up and issues persist from month to month and years. The entire experience has been very dissappointing and challenging. We moved to Netchex to create efficiencies within our limited staff responsibilities and have ultimately created more work for accounting, payroll and HR. We have zero confidence in the ability of the Netchex staff and software to provide accurate results and recompute everything.

Sales team showed a software that was completely different than the software that we have. Sales team shared a seamless approach to payroll in a time that we needed simplicity. The payroll processing is not complicated and fairly straightforward to navigate as long as your business is limited in size and scope of personnel.

Time and Attendance needs a new programmer. The current software cannot maintain accrual based PTO, retro PTO or rollovers between banks. The tax department does not know basic tax laws - it took over 6 months to get a corrected W2. We filed Employee Retention Credit with our former vendor because of the lack of confidence in processing tax forms. There is no dedicated customer service representative - it is a call center. We paid for NetBenefits to integrate with our health insurance provider and there has been no file transfer take place in almost 2 years.

Jennifer
Human Resources Manager in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding HRIS service!

Kommentare: Customer service has always been exceptional! Terrific program and worth the price.

Payroll and benefits. Integration back in was not easy. Today, implementation of programs in smoother with may walk-throughs and support.

Benefits has always been my qualm since 2017. Benefits overhaul has been on the roadmap way too long.

Tina
Vice President of Administration in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great addition to a small business

Kommentare: I've had a great experience. From the start, they helped us transition away from our old company and guided me to get started. Tech support is always quick in answering my questions and finding a solution.

I like the options for add-ons as my company grows and has a need for more features. I can add them on ala carte when needed. The functionality is easy and smooth and they have so much training to get you started.

I don't have anything I dislike, as time progresses, they fix and improve little things to keep moving forward.

Ranee
SERVICE MANAGER in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Netchex offer a great product!

Kommentare: Netchex has been great and truly helped our company move in the right direction with online timeclock and payroll.

Netchex is any easy to use point and click payroll, attendance software. The ease of switch to Netchex from our previous online payroll platform was appreciated. They set up multiple training sessions with our Administration and Office Manager teams to ensure ease of use. They have been helpful in answer all of our questions and making the transfer seamless.

The onboarding process seems slightly redundant for our new employees. They are required to attach documents for every step of the process, even if there is not necessarily one to attach. We have received some complaints there, but otherwise all is good.

Nazia
Finance / HR Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied

Kommentare: Still exploring more as there is so much you can get from Netchex

Very user friendly and Awesome customer support

I don't think there is anything I can think of

Kelli
Payroll Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Mid-Sized and Small Companies with Simple Payrolls

Kommentare: We went onboard with Netchex during a growing stage of our company. Netchex was ok for us and definitely filled a need and got us where we needed to go during that period of time and for that we are grateful. However, the payroll / benefits system was not setup with "effective dating" that worked while we were with them. Meaning, major updates like annual increases and open enrollment changes for our 4000 team members had to be frantically entered in the time between one payroll processing period's closing and the next payroll processing, which can be challenging when you have union and weekly locations. There also was no mass approval option for open enrollment, which was a major challenge on our benefits team. Multiple times we were told that the issue was fixed but it never worked properly while we were there, resulting each year in massive situations where either the new benefit rate would be applied too early or the old rate would apply too late, meaning lots of payroll corrections. Again, their software would be just fine for a company that has a basic, uncomplex payroll with up to 1 or 2 thousand team members. We just outgrew their available functionality with our complex needs.

The simplicity of the software Ease to use Relatively easy to setup

Not easily scalable to company growth Reporting is antiquated - must be an excel guru for reporting to be ok - Basic reports are fine but report writing tool is difficult to navigate and sometimes just doesn't work (times out trying to query)

Michaela
Payroll Administrator in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The customer support team is friendly and prompt. Netchex has been a great asset for our department.

Kommentare: This software has allowed our company to automate several tasks that were previously done on paper and required more manual labor. This software has also created more time for the employees in our department to focus their time and efforts on other areas that have increased our productivity.

This software has been utilized at my previous company, as well as where I am currently employed and it has been an overall great experience. This software has allowed us to automate processes across all of our locations and begin laying the foundation to implement a uniform system for our company as a whole.

One of the things I like the least is the amount of times the site gets overloaded with users and stops working, or will kick me out while actively working on something. I have been kicked out while hiring a new employee, and even while processing payroll. That is certainly the most frustrating thing about this software.

Michelle
HR Payroll Dept in USA

The ease of use with Netchex was apparent from the beginning!

Kommentare: There are things that presented challenges early on that have been changed and simplified over time. I am sure there is room for expansion and growth but, the team at Netchex seems to work diligently to stay at top of the game!!

From an Administrator stand point, Netchex works well and was easy to pick up! From the side of the End User, I think this product is fabulous!! The security enhancements added recently have given me a sense of security that was questioned before. I love the fact that I am able to access my check stubs, W-2's and other information I haven't been able to access with previous employers. While I know there are many companies out there that offer this type of service, the support with Netchex has been impeccable!! The product overall has served us well and we look forward to continuing to grow with Netchex into the future!

Tahara
Payroll Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

my overall experience with Netchex its great.

Kommentare: the benefits I get from this software are the following: easily to navigate, easy post jobs internally, easy to add benefit information, easy to look as time and attendance issues. etc...

i like that it's easy to navigate the software and that it's web based I can put the application up on my phone or tablet. I can work from anywhere in the country.

What i like lease about this Software is the reporting. The reporting should give you more options to work with you should be able to create the reports use information to reference and cross reference things. I just need the reporting to be more advance reporting system.

Abigail
HR Coordinator in USA

Very supportive staff even with the "little" things.

Pro: Can centralize a lot of the needs our company has. You can place all of employees forms and information in one place. You can smoothly transfer new hires into the system and even move them from one location to the next easily.

Con: Don't always have the luxury of being creative with some forms. When building the forms in the system for new applicants you are unable to be creative with the forms. Which can be a con. They do have pre-set options which makes decisions process easier but not always what you have built in your mind. They are great about working with you and building that across the seperate companies and they are easy to use for a new hire.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great customer service and very user friendly system

Netchex is a very user friendly system. It enables me to do everything I need to do in one system. There are a lot of tasks that are automated and this gives me to time to work on other things. Customer service is very friendly and responsive.

There honestly isn't anything that I don't like about Netchex. It has been a wonderful system for our company.

Kristan
Legal Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Netchex has been wonderful to work with. They are very responsive to any issues that we may face and follow up timely. The program is extremely easy to navigate.

Netchex is extremely user friendly, has exceptional customer service and great for on the go payroll processing.

Glitches with the time clock punch features.

Renee
Controller in USA
Lagerung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Payroll rolls smoothly along

Kommentare: Payroll, Benefits and ACA reporting all in one software

There are lots of components in one package. Customer Services is very helpful. Ease of use is helpful on the administrative end, as well as the user end.

Some components are difficult to work and training provided is sometimes not very helpful and has to be self taught

Jennifer
HR in USA
Restaurants, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Seamless HR resource and database

Extremely user friendly, everything in one place, able to customize views, permissions, reports, etc

Updates usually have glitches which require additional time to fix and roll out and it is web based so no internet means to access (the cons are so minor that they shouldn't even be mentioned)

Kathy
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Netchex keeps Payroll Easy

Kommentare: Overall a great payroll company.

I was very new to payroll and learning with Netchex made me feel very at ease. All payroll needs are available and reporting is right at my fingertips.

Scheduler has been in need of improvement for some time now. The mobile app also could use some upgrading.

Barbin
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It takes too many steps to see a report. I can't figure out how to see reports on my iphone

It is easy to enter payroll and new employee info. I like the publisher feature where I can customize reports and export them to excel.

Too many steps to see a report and I can't figure out how to see reports on my iphone, specifically a General Ledger transaction report

Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly- Great Support

Benefits administration, HRIS, the system is easy to navigate. Love it’s employee friendly and they can easily access and update their own information. Support team is phenomenal!! Any question they are on it and very responsive, an extension of our internal team.

Time and attendance for semi-monthly payrolls. Better earnings entry need for entering into time cards insteyof time sheets.

Judy
Adm Asst in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and the support is great to help you when you have questions.

The product is very easy to use. Online documentation is a big help when you are not sure how a function works. The support team is very good to respond to your questions in a very timely manner when you have questions.

Mary
Bookkeeper in USA

Easy to use for payroll processing.

BEST customer service ever! Every question and issue has been addressed quickly and accurately, and the customer service people are very patient and friendly. Easy to export GL entries to Quickbooks.

I'd like to be able to save a report, then use it later as the basis for another report, but not replace the first one. Also when people leave, knowing how to set up all the deductions so that everything is calculated correctly for the final paycheck (especially accruals and 401K contributions) is not easy.

MARIA
HR Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Was promised things that never happend

Kommentare: Is a good platform if all you want to do is run payroll and if you are a single state employer. I didn't get all of the help that I needed from support which is why we ended up cancelling with them.

It was easy to use for the administrator and when I called for support the wait times were minimal.

The UX was very outdated and not user friendly for our employees.