Über Netchex

Ein cloudbasiertes System, das Arbeitgebern hilft, den Mitarbeiterlebenszyklus von der Rekrutierung bis zum Ruhestand zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Netchex

Alexis D.
Facility Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2019

"All The Work of A Large HR Department"

Kommentare: We are not a very big company but Netchex has changed our orientation process to seem as if we were. And for the price a small business can afford!

Vorteile: I have been incredibly enthusiastic about NetGuide. For a hospital, I have many employees with different credentialing certificates/licenses/vaccinations/etc. that expired almost everyday. Not to mention all the other regular HR items such as annual evaluations and education. It can be overwhelming for just one person. With NetGuide, I went from just myself reviewing all these items to know getting all managers involved and NetGuide even notifies the employee when I forget. So my busy day now has 5+ other people on their tasks!

Nachteile: The scheduling software. Our hospital runs on 12 hour shift (AM/PM), we do work weekends unlike office people, and all holidays even major. We are open 24/7/365. Meaning the scheduling system in Netchex is more geared to an office-based company but I would like to integrate our scheduler with Netchex to provide a solution for everyone. Currently, I have to go back and forth between the two programs and of course it is a hassle but also not cost efficient.

• Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Jen M.
Payroll Benefits Administrator
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"Netchex has the best value with innovative products for the company and HR Administrators"

Kommentare: Netchex has so many learning tools, one-on-one training and webinars to help you learn the products with a dedicated team of customer care representatives that are always willing to go above and beyond to provide knowledgeable instruction and advise. We couldn't have accomplished the growth in our company without these products. Our company goal is to be the leading employer in our area and Netchex/Hireology has been a huge factor in providing tools to make that happen.

Vorteile: The Netchex software has allowed the HR Administrative Team to streamline so many processes with the product suite available and the ability to integrate with industry leaders. With the NetGuide feature, our department has been able to onboard new hires more effectively and efficiently which gives a better overall first impression of our company allowing us to focus on training and welcoming new employees.
The NetAssist HR helps most managers and administrators keep track of HR tasks easily with a snapshot view of what needs to be performed.
The NetBenefits, NetCOBRA and ACA Central product has been a tremendous time and compliance life saver. Integration with our carriers has shaved hours of time off tracking a host of these tasks. It's all built in and easy to use!

Nachteile: The HR department really loves all the offered products, but there are some functions that we still need. There are ways to monitor when performance reviews are happening but not a way to tie the individual performance factors for each employee in the system. It would be nice to have this as a built in the system in the employee profile instead of on paper. There is no tracking mechanism built to record personnel improvement plans or warnings.
Initial set up and implementation is an extensive amount of work that was expected but exhausting for a 1 or 2 man team to stay on task and make deadlines. If considering Netchex, I would highly suggest that you assign an implementation team of 2-4 members to tackle.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Payroll/Accounts Payable Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2020

"Best Software"

Vorteile: My favorite part is the payroll process itself is very user friendly and fast compare to previous software.

Nachteile: If I had to give a con is that holiday pay does not populate in time cards for managers to review.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2020
Sally N.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2020

"Regret the Choice now"

Kommentare: I have been with them for like 9 years now, and have explained above why I have been with them. I do not want to go thru the hassle and pain of transferring the enormous data over to a new software, waste of time, money, energy. But I might reach the end of my patience soon, and just move to another one.

Vorteile: Well, it is like any other payroll software. When I selected it about 9 years ago, I had other options, but their representative was very persistent and offered a good price. At that time, I used to travel often and was looking for a software where I could do my payroll online and this was one of the features offered, so I opted for it. Like I said there were options, and all the softwares I was looking at offered it, so it was a question of making a choice and I made it.

Nachteile: For about 8 years, we had the swipe clock, and there was definitely the issue of 'buddy punching', so we decided to do the biometric clock. Again, I had a couple of other options, but I am sure everyone is aware of how much time and energy goes into inputting data for all the employees. Only one of our companies has 100 employees and we have more than one. It is a laborious task, which I already went thru when I moved from another software to this one. It was a painful procedure, inputting socials, dates of birth, addresses, telephone numbers, exemptions and what have you. Having gone through it once, I wouldn't want to do it again, which is the only reason, I am hesitant to move to another company. Well my problems started when we moved to the biometric clock. Either they have not given us the right hardware, or I don't know. But almost every 2 weeks, I see the punches from the clock have not uploaded to the software. In the 8 years that I had the previous clock, it might have happened maybe 4 times, so an average of once in 2 years, that was ok right. But this is like once every 2 weeks, and I have informed them. they replaced the clock once, but the same thing is happening again, so maybe it is a software compatability. But if is frustrating. Wastes a lot of my time, and they don't seem to have an answer

• Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Laura D.
HR/Administration
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2020

"Outstanding Company Providing the Very Best Human Resources and Payroll Administration Services"

Kommentare: Netchex is WONDERFUL! I have now used Netchex for approximately 7 years. Netchex was the company we used at my previous employer, and after coming to my current job, I knew we needed them here too. The program we were using was obsolete, and I had already seen what Netchex could do and how great they are. It wasn't long before we had them here, and everyone has been continuously impressed by the services they provide. Back when the new ACA regulations went into place and even now with the whole COVID-19 situation, Netchex just continues to knock it out of the park.

Vorteile: The software is very user friendly. It makes our jobs in HR/Payroll hassle free.

Nachteile: Honestly, I can't think of one thing that I do not like about this software.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2020
Nazia B.
Finance / HR Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2019

"Very Satisfied"

Kommentare: Still exploring more as there is so much you can get from Netchex

Vorteile: Very user friendly and Awesome customer support

Nachteile: I don't think there is anything I can think of

• Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Jennifer S.
Human Resource Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2020

"Netchex Review"

Kommentare: There is so much training out there! The staff is so helpful. My wish list for the software includes pop up announcements when logging in or using time clock. There should be some calendar integration with Microsoft Outlook calendar (many managers like to see calendars integrated with that on their cell phones). Benefits software needs to be upgraded and more user friendly. Open enrollment through Netchex is not the easiest. Also, there should be a texting feature. In the event of vital information needing to get out to all active employees blanket push texts would be great.

Vorteile: Customer Service is EXCEPTIONAL! The self-training features are fabulous! I like benefit carrier connections for benefits and open enrollment. I love not having to input information into the medical carrier. Reporting is so much easier as well and I can make my own reports.

Nachteile: My wish list for the software includes pop up announcements when logging in or using time clock. There should be some calendar integration with Microsoft Outlook calendar (many managers like to see calendars integrated with that on their cell phones). Benefits software needs to be upgraded and more user friendly. Open enrollment through Netchex is not the easiest. Also, there should be a texting feature. In the event of vital information needing to get out to all active employees blanket push texts would be great.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Mindy Y.
Staffing Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"World class customer service!"

Kommentare: We are a seasonal company that has 700+ staff each summer. We require a system that is quick to learn for our staff, as they are only with us for 10 weeks. Netchex has been able to meet that need.

Vorteile: My support team is amazing! They are always very polite, knowledgeable and prompt in their replies to my questions/issues. The updates they have made recently have really improved the user experience (staff, manager and administrator).

Nachteile: My wish is that the integration with my onboarding system was more robust.

Chris H.
Payroll-Benefits Manager
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Great Company"

Kommentare: Netchex is a fantastic payroll provider that goes above and beyond to help clients. I can't speak highly enough about them.

Vorteile: I love the integrated platform. With our old payroll company you would have to make the same change in several different areas of the software. With Netchex it only takes once. This system is so user friendly it makes training a breeze. And the customer service is second to none!

Nachteile: The only downside for me is I wish the time and attendance side was a little more updated with options.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2019
HR Director

"Netchex Review"

Vorteile: Employees see it as user friendly. Admin easy as well.

Nachteile: Need to be able to share reports. Would like to have an option for an attendance tracker since has Time Off Request.

Michaela B.
Payroll Administrator
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2017

"The customer support team is friendly and prompt. Netchex has been a great asset for our department."

Kommentare: This software has allowed our company to automate several tasks that were previously done on paper and required more manual labor. This software has also created more time for the employees in our department to focus their time and efforts on other areas that have increased our productivity.

Vorteile: This software has been utilized at my previous company, as well as where I am currently employed and it has been an overall great experience. This software has allowed us to automate processes across all of our locations and begin laying the foundation to implement a uniform system for our company as a whole.

Nachteile: One of the things I like the least is the amount of times the site gets overloaded with users and stops working, or will kick me out while actively working on something. I have been kicked out while hiring a new employee, and even while processing payroll. That is certainly the most frustrating thing about this software.

• Bewertet am 6.10.2017
Elizabeth G.
Director of Human Resources
Architektur & Planung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2017

"Netchex is a great product to use for payroll and HR compliance and reporting"

Kommentare: It is a easy product to use and navigate. I guess if I had one issue is that we are not able to go back into the system to change termination reasons. We have to rehire and then re-terminate the employee which actually is an issues when pulling reports. If they could correct this and allow us to make the corrections without having to rehire, that would be beneficial and make a better and cleaner report.

Vorteile: The system is easy to use and navigate. I have had excellent and professional customer service with the Netchex staff. The NetCommunity and Support services are a great way to get answers quickly. It is a great product for our purposes and company size. We could be more efficient if we used all of the products and services we currently have. I am gradually working on updating the system with information to better fit our company needs for tracking information and for reporting.

Hether A.
Human Resources Manager
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"The best payroll platform on the market"

Vorteile: Netchex is user-friendly and so much more than a payroll "software as a service". I have moved almost all HR functions to Netchex, from recruiting to onboarding to COBRA - Netchex does it all! Every client has a dedicated service team, so someone is always available to help and familiar with the account. I prefer submitting my issues/questions via their online portal so I have a log I can always reference, but when it is ultra time-sensitive they are on my speed dial. They even "create the case" for me so it can be tracked.

Nachteile: The only downside to Netchex is because they are so far ahead of the game, their new product offerings are in development and testing longer than advertised. I'm always hungry for more!

• Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Michelle W.
HR Payroll Dept
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2017

"The ease of use with Netchex was apparent from the beginning!"

Kommentare: There are things that presented challenges early on that have been changed and simplified over time. I am sure there is room for expansion and growth but, the team at Netchex seems to work diligently to stay at top of the game!!

Vorteile: From an Administrator stand point, Netchex works well and was easy to pick up! From the side of the End User, I think this product is fabulous!! The security enhancements added recently have given me a sense of security that was questioned before. I love the fact that I am able to access my check stubs, W-2's and other information I haven't been able to access with previous employers. While I know there are many companies out there that offer this type of service, the support with Netchex has been impeccable!! The product overall has served us well and we look forward to continuing to grow with Netchex into the future!

Olivia P.
Human Resources
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2019

"Exceptional Integration and Customization"

Kommentare: We've been able to utilize it for many aspects of our onboarding and management, more than we previously expected. I've been impressed with the areas we've been able to automate and integrate so that we can take many small details off our plate and focus on more important matters that need our attention. Their customer service is always on-hand for questions or to see if we can build out a specific need or ask that we have.

Vorteile: Netchex has been able to integrate many aspects of our day-to-day in additional to our payroll processes. It has streamlined and automated our recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and many other processes. We've been able to have seamless integration between multiple departments because of the set up and customization of Netchex.

Nachteile: The implementation was a big process, and it took some trial and error to work out the kinks. There are many things it can do, and some of the process is figuring out how do have it do what we wanted it to do, and matching our own logic/approach with what's already set up.

• Bewertet am 20.8.2019
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2019

"Netchex makes my life easier"

Vorteile: Very easy to navigate.
Many areas of our payroll go much quicker now that they are not as manual. We are able to upload data easily into payroll.
We love that employees easily have access to their information - whether it be a checkstub, W2 or direct deposit information.
Managers can quickly and easily approve/decline leave requests and then those approved populate into employee timecards.
Customer service is A+!!
Reporting is super easy and customizable.

Nachteile: I wish there was more detail in the accruals section.
Reports need to be able to drill down all the way to the position level.

• Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Tahara C.
Payroll Manager
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2017

"my overall experience with Netchex its great."

Kommentare: the benefits I get from this software are the following: easily to navigate, easy post jobs internally, easy to add benefit information, easy to look as time and attendance issues. etc...

Vorteile: i like that it's easy to navigate the software and that it's web based I can put the application up on my phone or tablet. I can work from anywhere in the country.

Nachteile: What i like lease about this Software is the reporting. The reporting should give you more options to work with you should be able to create the reports use information to reference and cross reference things. I just need the reporting to be more advance reporting system.

• Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Jennifer F.
Practice manager
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2017

"The customer support is always extremely helpful and friendly."

Vorteile: The help features are easy to access. The warning reminders about payroll holidays help too! Entering new employee information is very streamlines and easy to follow. Managing employee accounts has gotten easier through the self service modules.

Nachteile: Creating reports in publisher do not always come out the way I would like them to. There are often times 401K reports that I need in a certain format but I can not create that format in Publisher which means I have to export to excel and then manipulate the report to the desired format. This can be time consuming.

Carrie F.
H R Director/Admin Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2019

"Netchex is the Best Around"

Kommentare: Netchex is so beneficial for our employees to have easy access to their information and for us to maintain or day to day job.

Vorteile: I love the whole system! It's hard to say what is the best thing because it has so many features that I love. The ease to get around in the system is awesome. It offers so many training videos so if you aren't sure about a feature or best of all you can call customer service and they will help you. I have never met a better service team than Netchex!

Nachteile: I really don't have anything I dislike with Netchex!

• Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Abigail H.
HR Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2017

"Very supportive staff even with the "little" things."

Vorteile: Pro: Can centralize a lot of the needs our company has. You can place all of employees forms and information in one place. You can smoothly transfer new hires into the system and even move them from one location to the next easily.

Nachteile: Con: Don't always have the luxury of being creative with some forms. When building the forms in the system for new applicants you are unable to be creative with the forms. Which can be a con. They do have pre-set options which makes decisions process easier but not always what you have built in your mind. They are great about working with you and building that across the seperate companies and they are easy to use for a new hire.

• Bewertet am 13.10.2017
Angela C.
Business Coach & Training Coordinator
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2018

"Lacking in honest sales staff and transparency on lack of upgrades to growing companies."

Kommentare: We are a small company experiencing experiential growth. Although Netchex support has been friendly, we find it disappointing that the sales representative made false representations of the contract termination fees and a hidden "auto renewal" feature. Prior to leaving Netchex we inquired about upgrades and additional support we could tap into, however Netchex turned out to be a basic software company that truly lacks knowledge of payroll and Human Resource management skills essential to marry this software properly to its clients. It was only after termination of their services (after 1 year contact was up) that Netchex is now trying to backdoor our company with early termination fees that were expressly voided by our sales representative upfront. We now use a company that stands behind their products & services with a NO CONTRACT options for 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Vorteile: Very cost effective if you have a HR department and tech savvy staff. Friendly customer service support.

Nachteile: 1. Dishonest sales staff about contract termination fees. Watch out for "auto renewal" of contract.
2. Customer support was not able to resolve issues immediately or answer simple questions without creating a "ticket". Normal turn around for ticket resolution was 4 to 7 days. Once when we inquired about Insurance support we were notified it would be 2 weeks before someone would reach out.
3. Security upgrades during our contract 2017-2018 that failed to meet the deadline advertised to clients.
4. When inquiring about upgrades for our growing company, none could be offered. Lacks upgrade & tailored support options.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Chris M.
System Administrator
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"Easily used and understood by any employee"

Kommentare: Great for seeing our team and how their over time or daily hours are coming in.

Vorteile: It's nice to be able to check your hours and also if you're in management to see what your team is doing daily. Also nice to have easy access to your I-9 and other important info

Nachteile: It's only as useful as your team lets it be. You need to have people who actively update it and use it correctly to see the best functionality from it

• Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Megan G.
HR Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2018

"Awesome Support"

Vorteile: Our client support team is great! They're helpful and responsive. The onboarding process has been amazing in that it automated how we bring people into our company. The experience has been a significant improvement from how we used to do it. Love having all new hire paperwork completed electronically!

Nachteile: Updates and rollouts have not gone very well or been communicated well this year. Also, effective dates in the system mean nothing when it comes to payroll -- they're not tied to when deductions go into effect.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2018
AVP, Assistant Controller
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Great customer service and very user friendly system"

Vorteile: Netchex is a very user friendly system. It enables me to do everything I need to do in one system. There are a lot of tasks that are automated and this gives me to time to work on other things. Customer service is very friendly and responsive.

Nachteile: There honestly isn't anything that I don't like about Netchex. It has been a wonderful system for our company.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Lisa R.
Human Resource Manager
Textilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2017

"Ease of use and having all feature in one system is great!"

Kommentare: Saves time with it all in one system.

Vorteile: Netchex is a all in one system, time and attendance, payroll and reporting. Able to access in multiple locations if need be. Love that it is cloud based.

Nachteile: Would like more features that can be tuned to each company. And reporting structure, more features. I would like to be able to change some of the attendance reporting. More graphing capabilities.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2017