Über Netchex

Ein cloudbasiertes System, das Arbeitgebern hilft, den Mitarbeiterlebenszyklus von der Rekrutierung bis zum Ruhestand zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Netchex

Ease of use and flexibility for customization.

It does log you out after a period of time which I expect but some employees seem to get frustrated with that.

Bewertungen zu Netchex

Netchex hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Netchex bereits verwendet?

Senior Director of Corporate Administration in USA

Awesome overall Experience

Kommentare: It makes my life easy!

Their Customer Service and Support is the best I have seen both in knowledge and friendliness. Their product is super easy to use.

If I had to come up with a con, their custom reports could be a little more user friendly. The good news is, that if you cant make your custom report do what you want, Customer Support will.

Mitch
Senior Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using Netchex has made much of our payroll and HR processes so much easier.

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Netchex has been great. We really appreciate the elimination of paperwork with the hiring and onboarding process as this saves us time as payroll administrators and gives our employees the ability to fill out the necessary forms online whenever it works best for them. The product seems very sophisticated and the service team has always been very helpful whenever issues do arise.

Our favorite part about this product is how it services the entire lifecycle of the employee. It begins with hiring and putting out adds and continues through onboarding and payroll once they are employed. You can also set up helpful templates to contact interviewees or soon-to-be employees to let them know about any paper work they need to complete (all online!) or to simply send them an email you set up beforehand. The entire process can be tailored to fit however you would like it to look.

There are some areas within payroll that we wish would be more flexible and editable to match our specific needs. As with many payroll products, there are limitations with how reports can be tailored and we simply have to filter or manipulate the date into what we need it to show.

Kristan
Legal Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and Great Customer Service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Netchex has been wonderful to work with. They are very responsive to any issues that we may face and follow up timely. The program is extremely easy to navigate.

Netchex is extremely user friendly, has exceptional customer service and great for on the go payroll processing.

Glitches with the time clock punch features.

Hannah
Scheduling Coordinator in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Has all the features but they don't always work properly

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The home page/dashboard is the best feature of this software because it clearly displays all pertinent employee information that might need to be accessed quickly such as work scheduling, time punch card, time off balances, etc. I also like that there is a mobile app option.

This software seems to have a lot of glitches and down time. Our time punches often seem to disappear or change on their own behind the scenes. This is frustrating because if it is not caught in time, it can cause discrepancies in payroll that take time to correct, which can then cause financial hardship for employees!

Sheryl
CFO in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Netchex is the BEST!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Ease of use and great customer service when I questions or concerns.

ACA and payroll management. During the PPP loan process, they provided lots of reports to make applying easy!

Nothing. It has everything we need to process payroll and manage our employees.

Tina
Vice President of Administration in USA

Great addition to a small business

Kommentare: I've had a great experience. From the start, they helped us transition away from our old company and guided me to get started. Tech support is always quick in answering my questions and finding a solution.

I like the options for add-ons as my company grows and has a need for more features. I can add them on ala carte when needed. The functionality is easy and smooth and they have so much training to get you started.

I don't have anything I dislike, as time progresses, they fix and improve little things to keep moving forward.

CHRO in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for small business needing capabilities from an online HRIS.

Kommentare: Overall we have been happy with Netchex. They provide us with all the necessary tools we need to get the job done. As we get larger in size I will need to start looking at companies with more in depth capabilities.

Netchex has by far the best customer service in the industry. You are never on hold and you always get to speak to someone onshore.

Some of the features that I feel are most important are kind of archaic. The time management part looks and feels old and hard to edit and make changes.

Breena
Breena
Compliance analyst in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Better than it was originally

Kommentare: Overall it has been easy to deal with lately but there have been bugs in the past

Ease in clocking in & out of work, you don’t have to log in and navigate to punch in/out, you can just enter your username and password & click punch in/ out.

It’s glitchy sometimes and has trouble loading when trying to punch in or out for work. It also logs you out if you don’t punch right away.

Nesi
sales and leasing associate in USA

Netchex experience so far

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall an pretty good experiece. No problems that I couldn't solve.

I started this job two months ago and have been using Netchex for my clock in/out and timecard/payroll/direct deposit information. It is great to be able to look at past pay periods and that your timecard is updated daily with hours and pay.

If I forget to clock in or out the system will not let me fix it. I have to call human resources or get a manager to do it. There are no reminders. It diesn;t save login information so you have to type credentials several times a day (if you check out and back in for lunch too). Sometimes the geo tracker is off and you have to walk around the building tryung to find a better spot to be able to clock in/out.

Auburn
Administrative Assistant in USA
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's been very easy

Time clock, super easy to use and is very detailed which makes it easier for me to do payroll.

The app will glitch or has been down a few times.

Kelli
Payroll Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Mid-Sized and Small Companies with Simple Payrolls

Kommentare: We went onboard with Netchex during a growing stage of our company. Netchex was ok for us and definitely filled a need and got us where we needed to go during that period of time and for that we are grateful. However, the payroll / benefits system was not setup with "effective dating" that worked while we were with them. Meaning, major updates like annual increases and open enrollment changes for our 4000 team members had to be frantically entered in the time between one payroll processing period's closing and the next payroll processing, which can be challenging when you have union and weekly locations. There also was no mass approval option for open enrollment, which was a major challenge on our benefits team. Multiple times we were told that the issue was fixed but it never worked properly while we were there, resulting each year in massive situations where either the new benefit rate would be applied too early or the old rate would apply too late, meaning lots of payroll corrections. Again, their software would be just fine for a company that has a basic, uncomplex payroll with up to 1 or 2 thousand team members. We just outgrew their available functionality with our complex needs.

The simplicity of the software Ease to use Relatively easy to setup

Not easily scalable to company growth Reporting is antiquated - must be an excel guru for reporting to be ok - Basic reports are fine but report writing tool is difficult to navigate and sometimes just doesn't work (times out trying to query)

Jen
Payroll Benefits Administrator in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Netchex has the best value with innovative products for the company and HR Administrators

Kommentare: Netchex has so many learning tools, one-on-one training and webinars to help you learn the products with a dedicated team of customer care representatives that are always willing to go above and beyond to provide knowledgeable instruction and advise. We couldn't have accomplished the growth in our company without these products. Our company goal is to be the leading employer in our area and Netchex/Hireology has been a huge factor in providing tools to make that happen.

The Netchex software has allowed the HR Administrative Team to streamline so many processes with the product suite available and the ability to integrate with industry leaders. With the NetGuide feature, our department has been able to onboard new hires more effectively and efficiently which gives a better overall first impression of our company allowing us to focus on training and welcoming new employees. The NetAssist HR helps most managers and administrators keep track of HR tasks easily with a snapshot view of what needs to be performed. The NetBenefits, NetCOBRA and ACA Central product has been a tremendous time and compliance life saver. Integration with our carriers has shaved hours of time off tracking a host of these tasks. It's all built in and easy to use!

The HR department really loves all the offered products, but there are some functions that we still need. There are ways to monitor when performance reviews are happening but not a way to tie the individual performance factors for each employee in the system. It would be nice to have this as a built in the system in the employee profile instead of on paper. There is no tracking mechanism built to record personnel improvement plans or warnings. Initial set up and implementation is an extensive amount of work that was expected but exhausting for a 1 or 2 man team to stay on task and make deadlines. If considering Netchex, I would highly suggest that you assign an implementation team of 2-4 members to tackle.

Alexis
Facility Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All The Work of A Large HR Department

Kommentare: We are not a very big company but Netchex has changed our orientation process to seem as if we were. And for the price a small business can afford!

I have been incredibly enthusiastic about NetGuide. For a hospital, I have many employees with different credentialing certificates/licenses/vaccinations/etc. that expired almost everyday. Not to mention all the other regular HR items such as annual evaluations and education. It can be overwhelming for just one person. With NetGuide, I went from just myself reviewing all these items to know getting all managers involved and NetGuide even notifies the employee when I forget. So my busy day now has 5+ other people on their tasks!

The scheduling software. Our hospital runs on 12 hour shift (AM/PM), we do work weekends unlike office people, and all holidays even major. We are open 24/7/365. Meaning the scheduling system in Netchex is more geared to an office-based company but I would like to integrate our scheduler with Netchex to provide a solution for everyone. Currently, I have to go back and forth between the two programs and of course it is a hassle but also not cost efficient.

Jennifer
Human Resource Manager in USA

Netchex Review

Kommentare: There is so much training out there! The staff is so helpful. My wish list for the software includes pop up announcements when logging in or using time clock. There should be some calendar integration with Microsoft Outlook calendar (many managers like to see calendars integrated with that on their cell phones). Benefits software needs to be upgraded and more user friendly. Open enrollment through Netchex is not the easiest. Also, there should be a texting feature. In the event of vital information needing to get out to all active employees blanket push texts would be great.

Customer Service is EXCEPTIONAL! The self-training features are fabulous! I like benefit carrier connections for benefits and open enrollment. I love not having to input information into the medical carrier. Reporting is so much easier as well and I can make my own reports.

Belinda
Belinda
HR/Payroll Coordinator in USA
Lagerung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

New found love!

I was a little skeptical at first because I was running payroll in house for many years of being the payroll coordinator for my company so I was very hands on. We did try outsourcing with a company called Paycom but that turned out to be a total nightmare. We got lucky joining the Netchex family and after getting the hang of the software, having the Netchex team members always a phone call or email away ready to help and their software meeting our needs, its been the best transition. Not to mention, I'm still very hands on with my payroll/hr production.

There is nothing I can really say that I dislike about the software.

Michaela
Payroll Administrator in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The customer support team is friendly and prompt. Netchex has been a great asset for our department.

Kommentare: This software has allowed our company to automate several tasks that were previously done on paper and required more manual labor. This software has also created more time for the employees in our department to focus their time and efforts on other areas that have increased our productivity.

This software has been utilized at my previous company, as well as where I am currently employed and it has been an overall great experience. This software has allowed us to automate processes across all of our locations and begin laying the foundation to implement a uniform system for our company as a whole.

One of the things I like the least is the amount of times the site gets overloaded with users and stops working, or will kick me out while actively working on something. I have been kicked out while hiring a new employee, and even while processing payroll. That is certainly the most frustrating thing about this software.

Elizabeth
Director of Human Resources in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Netchex is a great product to use for payroll and HR compliance and reporting

Kommentare: It is a easy product to use and navigate. I guess if I had one issue is that we are not able to go back into the system to change termination reasons. We have to rehire and then re-terminate the employee which actually is an issues when pulling reports. If they could correct this and allow us to make the corrections without having to rehire, that would be beneficial and make a better and cleaner report.

The system is easy to use and navigate. I have had excellent and professional customer service with the Netchex staff. The NetCommunity and Support services are a great way to get answers quickly. It is a great product for our purposes and company size. We could be more efficient if we used all of the products and services we currently have. I am gradually working on updating the system with information to better fit our company needs for tracking information and for reporting.

Hether
Human Resources Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

The best payroll platform on the market

Netchex is user-friendly and so much more than a payroll "software as a service". I have moved almost all HR functions to Netchex, from recruiting to onboarding to COBRA - Netchex does it all! Every client has a dedicated service team, so someone is always available to help and familiar with the account. I prefer submitting my issues/questions via their online portal so I have a log I can always reference, but when it is ultra time-sensitive they are on my speed dial. They even "create the case" for me so it can be tracked.

The only downside to Netchex is because they are so far ahead of the game, their new product offerings are in development and testing longer than advertised. I'm always hungry for more!

Nazia
Finance / HR Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied

Kommentare: Still exploring more as there is so much you can get from Netchex

Very user friendly and Awesome customer support

I don't think there is anything I can think of

Christopher
HR Manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Netchex Nightmare

Kommentare: This has been one of the worst ATS programs I have used in my entire career.

While we have not had the most pleasant experience with NetChex; the payroll process is the best feature. It is super easy to use and easy to process payroll in minutes.

The tax department is horrible. We have submitted several tickets about missing state tax not being filed or paid, unemployment tax not being paid or filed, and last we have had to educate Netchex on how to pay these taxes. We have received several late fees, penalties, and notices because of Netchex. Last, every ticket is unprioritized; our tickets are open on average 5 weeks before they are fully resolved. Moreover, the talent acquisition system is horrible. The system doesn't tell you when a candidate applied for other jobs. The system doesn't generate reports that you can use to help manage the recruiting team or to increase efficiency. Moreover, when you call Netchex to get customized reports they say it isn't their system we have to contact another party to get answers and customized reports.

Sally
General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Regret the Choice now

Kommentare: I have been with them for like 9 years now, and have explained above why I have been with them. I do not want to go thru the hassle and pain of transferring the enormous data over to a new software, waste of time, money, energy. But I might reach the end of my patience soon, and just move to another one.

Well, it is like any other payroll software. When I selected it about 9 years ago, I had other options, but their representative was very persistent and offered a good price. At that time, I used to travel often and was looking for a software where I could do my payroll online and this was one of the features offered, so I opted for it. Like I said there were options, and all the softwares I was looking at offered it, so it was a question of making a choice and I made it.

For about 8 years, we had the swipe clock, and there was definitely the issue of 'buddy punching', so we decided to do the biometric clock. Again, I had a couple of other options, but I am sure everyone is aware of how much time and energy goes into inputting data for all the employees. Only one of our companies has 100 employees and we have more than one. It is a laborious task, which I already went thru when I moved from another software to this one. It was a painful procedure, inputting socials, dates of birth, addresses, telephone numbers, exemptions and what have you. Having gone through it once, I wouldn't want to do it again, which is the only reason, I am hesitant to move to another company. Well my problems started when we moved to the biometric clock. Either they have not given us the right hardware, or I don't know. But almost every 2 weeks, I see the punches from the clock have not uploaded to the software. In the 8 years that I had the previous clock, it might have happened maybe 4 times, so an average of once in 2 years, that was ok right. But this is like once every 2 weeks, and I have informed them. they replaced the clock once, but the same thing is happening again, so maybe it is a software compatability. But if is frustrating. Wastes a lot of my time, and they don't seem to have an answer

Michelle
HR Payroll Dept in USA

The ease of use with Netchex was apparent from the beginning!

Kommentare: There are things that presented challenges early on that have been changed and simplified over time. I am sure there is room for expansion and growth but, the team at Netchex seems to work diligently to stay at top of the game!!

From an Administrator stand point, Netchex works well and was easy to pick up! From the side of the End User, I think this product is fabulous!! The security enhancements added recently have given me a sense of security that was questioned before. I love the fact that I am able to access my check stubs, W-2's and other information I haven't been able to access with previous employers. While I know there are many companies out there that offer this type of service, the support with Netchex has been impeccable!! The product overall has served us well and we look forward to continuing to grow with Netchex into the future!

Olivia
Human Resources in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Integration and Customization

Kommentare: We've been able to utilize it for many aspects of our onboarding and management, more than we previously expected. I've been impressed with the areas we've been able to automate and integrate so that we can take many small details off our plate and focus on more important matters that need our attention. Their customer service is always on-hand for questions or to see if we can build out a specific need or ask that we have.

Netchex has been able to integrate many aspects of our day-to-day in additional to our payroll processes. It has streamlined and automated our recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and many other processes. We've been able to have seamless integration between multiple departments because of the set up and customization of Netchex.

The implementation was a big process, and it took some trial and error to work out the kinks. There are many things it can do, and some of the process is figuring out how do have it do what we wanted it to do, and matching our own logic/approach with what's already set up.

Mindy
Staffing Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

World class customer service!

Kommentare: We are a seasonal company that has 700+ staff each summer. We require a system that is quick to learn for our staff, as they are only with us for 10 weeks. Netchex has been able to meet that need.

My support team is amazing! They are always very polite, knowledgeable and prompt in their replies to my questions/issues. The updates they have made recently have really improved the user experience (staff, manager and administrator).

My wish is that the integration with my onboarding system was more robust.

USA
Quelle: GetApp

Netchex makes my life easier

Very easy to navigate. Many areas of our payroll go much quicker now that they are not as manual. We are able to upload data easily into payroll. We love that employees easily have access to their information - whether it be a checkstub, W2 or direct deposit information. Managers can quickly and easily approve/decline leave requests and then those approved populate into employee timecards. Customer service is A+!! Reporting is super easy and customizable.

I wish there was more detail in the accruals section. Reports need to be able to drill down all the way to the position level.