The customer support team is friendly and prompt. Netchex has been a great asset for our department.

Michaela B.
Payroll Administrator
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software has allowed our company to automate several tasks that were previously done on paper and required more manual labor. This software has also created more time for the employees in our department to focus their time and efforts on other areas that have increased our productivity.

Vorteile: This software has been utilized at my previous company, as well as where I am currently employed and it has been an overall great experience. This software has allowed us to automate processes across all of our locations and begin laying the foundation to implement a uniform system for our company as a whole.

Nachteile: One of the things I like the least is the amount of times the site gets overloaded with users and stops working, or will kick me out while actively working on something. I have been kicked out while hiring a new employee, and even while processing payroll. That is certainly the most frustrating thing about this software.

Netchex is a great product to use for payroll and HR compliance and reporting

Elizabeth G.
Director of Human Resources
Architektur & Planung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a easy product to use and navigate. I guess if I had one issue is that we are not able to go back into the system to change termination reasons. We have to rehire and then re-terminate the employee which actually is an issues when pulling reports. If they could correct this and allow us to make the corrections without having to rehire, that would be beneficial and make a better and cleaner report.

Vorteile: The system is easy to use and navigate. I have had excellent and professional customer service with the Netchex staff. The NetCommunity and Support services are a great way to get answers quickly. It is a great product for our purposes and company size. We could be more efficient if we used all of the products and services we currently have. I am gradually working on updating the system with information to better fit our company needs for tracking information and for reporting.

The best payroll platform on the market

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Hether A.
Human Resources Manager
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Netchex is user-friendly and so much more than a payroll "software as a service". I have moved almost all HR functions to Netchex, from recruiting to onboarding to COBRA - Netchex does it all! Every client has a dedicated service team, so someone is always available to help and familiar with the account. I prefer submitting my issues/questions via their online portal so I have a log I can always reference, but when it is ultra time-sensitive they are on my speed dial. They even "create the case" for me so it can be tracked.

Nachteile: The only downside to Netchex is because they are so far ahead of the game, their new product offerings are in development and testing longer than advertised. I'm always hungry for more!

The ease of use with Netchex was apparent from the beginning!

Michelle W.
HR Payroll Dept

Kommentare: There are things that presented challenges early on that have been changed and simplified over time. I am sure there is room for expansion and growth but, the team at Netchex seems to work diligently to stay at top of the game!!

Vorteile: From an Administrator stand point, Netchex works well and was easy to pick up! From the side of the End User, I think this product is fabulous!! The security enhancements added recently have given me a sense of security that was questioned before. I love the fact that I am able to access my check stubs, W-2's and other information I haven't been able to access with previous employers. While I know there are many companies out there that offer this type of service, the support with Netchex has been impeccable!! The product overall has served us well and we look forward to continuing to grow with Netchex into the future!

Netchex makes my life easier

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Very easy to navigate.
Many areas of our payroll go much quicker now that they are not as manual. We are able to upload data easily into payroll.
We love that employees easily have access to their information - whether it be a checkstub, W2 or direct deposit information.
Managers can quickly and easily approve/decline leave requests and then those approved populate into employee timecards.
Customer service is A+!!
Reporting is super easy and customizable.

Nachteile: I wish there was more detail in the accruals section.
Reports need to be able to drill down all the way to the position level.

my overall experience with Netchex its great.

Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Tahara C.
Payroll Manager
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: the benefits I get from this software are the following: easily to navigate, easy post jobs internally, easy to add benefit information, easy to look as time and attendance issues. etc...

Vorteile: i like that it's easy to navigate the software and that it's web based I can put the application up on my phone or tablet. I can work from anywhere in the country.

Nachteile: What i like lease about this Software is the reporting. The reporting should give you more options to work with you should be able to create the reports use information to reference and cross reference things. I just need the reporting to be more advance reporting system.

The customer support is always extremely helpful and friendly.

Jennifer F.
Practice manager

Vorteile: The help features are easy to access. The warning reminders about payroll holidays help too! Entering new employee information is very streamlines and easy to follow. Managing employee accounts has gotten easier through the self service modules.

Nachteile: Creating reports in publisher do not always come out the way I would like them to. There are often times 401K reports that I need in a certain format but I can not create that format in Publisher which means I have to export to excel and then manipulate the report to the desired format. This can be time consuming.

Netchex is the Best Around

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Carrie F.
H R Director/Admin Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Netchex is so beneficial for our employees to have easy access to their information and for us to maintain or day to day job.

Vorteile: I love the whole system! It's hard to say what is the best thing because it has so many features that I love. The ease to get around in the system is awesome. It offers so many training videos so if you aren't sure about a feature or best of all you can call customer service and they will help you. I have never met a better service team than Netchex!

Nachteile: I really don't have anything I dislike with Netchex!

Very supportive staff even with the "little" things.

Bewertet am 13.10.2017
Abigail H.
HR Coordinator

Vorteile: Pro: Can centralize a lot of the needs our company has. You can place all of employees forms and information in one place. You can smoothly transfer new hires into the system and even move them from one location to the next easily.

Nachteile: Con: Don't always have the luxury of being creative with some forms. When building the forms in the system for new applicants you are unable to be creative with the forms. Which can be a con. They do have pre-set options which makes decisions process easier but not always what you have built in your mind. They are great about working with you and building that across the seperate companies and they are easy to use for a new hire.

Lacking in honest sales staff and transparency on lack of upgrades to growing companies.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Angela C.
Business Coach & Training Coordinator
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a small company experiencing experiential growth. Although Netchex support has been friendly, we find it disappointing that the sales representative made false representations of the contract termination fees and a hidden "auto renewal" feature. Prior to leaving Netchex we inquired about upgrades and additional support we could tap into, however Netchex turned out to be a basic software company that truly lacks knowledge of payroll and Human Resource management skills essential to marry this software properly to its clients. It was only after termination of their services (after 1 year contact was up) that Netchex is now trying to backdoor our company with early termination fees that were expressly voided by our sales representative upfront. We now use a company that stands behind their products & services with a NO CONTRACT options for 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Vorteile: Very cost effective if you have a HR department and tech savvy staff. Friendly customer service support.

Nachteile: 1. Dishonest sales staff about contract termination fees. Watch out for "auto renewal" of contract.
2. Customer support was not able to resolve issues immediately or answer simple questions without creating a "ticket". Normal turn around for ticket resolution was 4 to 7 days. Once when we inquired about Insurance support we were notified it would be 2 weeks before someone would reach out.
3. Security upgrades during our contract 2017-2018 that failed to meet the deadline advertised to clients.
4. When inquiring about upgrades for our growing company, none could be offered. Lacks upgrade & tailored support options.

Easily used and understood by any employee

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Chris M.
System Administrator

Kommentare: Great for seeing our team and how their over time or daily hours are coming in.

Vorteile: It's nice to be able to check your hours and also if you're in management to see what your team is doing daily. Also nice to have easy access to your I-9 and other important info

Nachteile: It's only as useful as your team lets it be. You need to have people who actively update it and use it correctly to see the best functionality from it

Ease of use and having all feature in one system is great!

Bewertet am 9.10.2017
Lisa R.
Human Resource Manager
Textilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saves time with it all in one system.

Vorteile: Netchex is a all in one system, time and attendance, payroll and reporting. Able to access in multiple locations if need be. Love that it is cloud based.

Nachteile: Would like more features that can be tuned to each company. And reporting structure, more features. I would like to be able to change some of the attendance reporting. More graphing capabilities.

Awesome Support

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Megan G.
HR Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Our client support team is great! They're helpful and responsive. The onboarding process has been amazing in that it automated how we bring people into our company. The experience has been a significant improvement from how we used to do it. Love having all new hire paperwork completed electronically!

Nachteile: Updates and rollouts have not gone very well or been communicated well this year. Also, effective dates in the system mean nothing when it comes to payroll -- they're not tied to when deductions go into effect.

Great customer service and very user friendly system

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
AVP, Assistant Controller
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Netchex is a very user friendly system. It enables me to do everything I need to do in one system. There are a lot of tasks that are automated and this gives me to time to work on other things. Customer service is very friendly and responsive.

Nachteile: There honestly isn't anything that I don't like about Netchex. It has been a wonderful system for our company.

Easy to work with!

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Claire G.
VP/Owner
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Netchex is pretty easy to navigate. The staff is very easy to work with and prompt with responses. They listen to our suggestions on how to improve to make things more user friendly. We have really enjoyed using Netchex for several years!!

Nachteile: Some operations could be more efficient; however, the development team listens to suggestions and adapts if possible.

My experience with this software has been a great one. Awesome to be exact.

Bewertet am 13.10.2017
Landa D.
ASSISTANT HRD MANAGER
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The benefits that we get from this software is amazing. We can get more work done in less time.

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is that it is user friendly. By using this software my everyday workload has become more efficient.

Nachteile: What I like least about this software is that there is not more educational videos and instructions. Other than that I really love this software.

Top Notch Service!

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Mags D.
Director, HR
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Functionality and having an all in one platform! I like having the ability to not only run payroll but also turn around and post a job and having an applicant tracking system.

Nachteile: Sales Reps have changed and I have not heard from anyone since rep left but having other reps makes the world of difference. They always take care of me needs or concerns!

NetChex processes payroll without error every time. They are rapidly upgrading the user experience.

VP of Administration
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Efficient, effective payroll processing.

Vorteile: The fact that it takes on the complexity of payroll processing and allows me to focus on motivation of employees.

Nachteile: The user interface was lacking for a long-time, but recently has become much better. The best to overcome this would be to pay users to come demonstrate to NetChex software developers how they are using it.

Awesome overall Experience

Bewertet am 25.1.2018
John N.
Senior Director of Corporate Administration

Kommentare: It makes my life easy!

Vorteile: Their Customer Service and Support is the best I have seen both in knowledge and friendliness.
Their product is super easy to use.

Nachteile: If I had to come up with a con, their custom reports could be a little more user friendly. The good news is, that if you cant make your custom report do what you want, Customer Support will.

Netchex

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Stacy A.
HRIS Manager
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Whenever we need a specialized report, Netchex is there to provide their expertise however way they can assist.

Vorteile: Customer Service support is awesome, everyone is very professional and extremely helpful.

Nachteile: My company wishes we could use all the software has to offer but their applicant tracking tool does not supply us with everything we need.

Pretty user friendly

Terri C.
Office Administrator

Kommentare: Ease of use for the staff members

Vorteile: The overall system is user Friendly. The customer service and helpdesk team is very responsive, friendly and helpful.

Nachteile: The reporting capability needs to be more flexible. I need more detailed clock in reports, more detailed time off reports, but with specific criteria that does not exist currently.

Payroll rolls smoothly along

Renee C.
Controller
Lagerung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Payroll, Benefits and ACA reporting all in one software

Vorteile: There are lots of components in one package. Customer Services is very helpful. Ease of use is helpful on the administrative end, as well as the user end.

Nachteile: Some components are difficult to work and training provided is sometimes not very helpful and has to be self taught

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO RECOMMEND TO OTHER CLIENTS AND HAVE.

Bewertet am 9.10.2017
Donna T.
Payroll Manager

Vorteile: I like the fact you can move around pretty easy, I also like the fact the garnishment and other payments are made and sent during the processing of payroll.

Nachteile: I wish that the Holiday pay would populate but because of our different levels it can not be done. I also wish all the reports could be exported in excel also.

We get All Star products and service for a negligible fee. We will never change payroll companies.

Olivia E.
Financial Director
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Netchex provides so many solutions to common problems for small businesses. If you need it chances are they have thought about it and perfected it. The best part though, is the customer service. You always get the answers you need when you need them. You can ALWAYS get someone on the phone to help.

Using the Netchex products my company uses allows us to free up time to work on our goals.

Mallory J.
HR Manager

Vorteile: I like the reports the most and ease of use for our employees second. I would not be able to most of the critical aspects of my job without the reports that are both easy to create and easy to read.

Nachteile: I wish that there were more ability for us to create customized text alerts to employees about various things.