Filtern nach:

Über REfindly's CRM

Customer relationship management solution that automates leads distribution and nurturing for real estate agents and brokers.

Erfahre mehr über REfindly's CRM

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2015

"Great company, Great Product, Excellent Service"

Vorteile: REfindly is a great company that has been innovative and has created a product and service which has been beneficial to my business as a Realtor. They have created a CRM program that is tailored to my industry as well as my personal needs. REfindly has also created my personal website and been a huge help with my lead generation. The ease of use have been quite beneficial. REfindly provides a great service and I recommend the company to everyone I speak with.

Nachteile: I have no complaints about this company, they are creating a product that is tailored to the individual.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2015
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2015

"REfindly CRM is bringing me into the 21st Century"

Vorteile: Customer service is always friendly and very helpful. Has made it easier to keep up with prospects, active Buyers and Sellers, and past clients.

Nachteile: I had never really maximized technology for lead generation, contact management, or even scheduling, and the conversion has been challenging. It wasn't intuitive for me to learn the basic processes of the CRM.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2015