Filtern nach:

Über Fyle

Der neue Standard beim Kostenmanagement - Ein-Klick-Kostenabrechnung, intelligentes Rechnungstracking, Compliance- & Workflow-Automatisierung

Erfahre mehr über Fyle

Eric K.
Eric K.
Chief Operating Officer in USA

Fyle is easily the most user friendly expense reporting solution on the market

Kommentare: Helps keep all of our company expenses organized and verified for each employee. A very user friendly software.

The UI is super intuitive and has all of the functionality that is needed in helping sort out expenses within our organization. In addition, any support requests I've submitted have been met with a sense of urgency and tackled in an extremely timely manner. Very impressed with this team!

When filing repeat expenses it would be great if it could auto-populate the fields from the last time the same expense was filed. I was told this functionality was already in place but it doesn't actually seem to work. In addition, it would be great to have the option to tell the system when an expense is not a duplicate. For example, my colleague and I stay at the same hotel on the same night in different rooms. This creates two receipts with the same amount on the same date. The system alerts me that it thinks these expenses are duplicates but it does not give me the option to tell the system that they are both authorized expenses. This in turn causes one of the expenses to not import into Quickbooks. It would be great if this could get fixed.

Sound Engineer in USA
Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fyle is a Useful Expense Management Software

Gathering your receipts to create an expense report can be a bit tiring. It helps if your receipts are all organized. I found Fyle to be ideal for this task. First, I converted all my receipts into digital copies and saved them in one folder. Then I uploaded these to Fyle and created my expense report. This software made it easy for me to itemize my expenses and track everything. This app also allows you to extract the receipts from your email which is very convenient for me. I can complete my reports right away. Fyle provides accuracy with no delays.

This program is not good with obtaining the mileage for travel. I have to look at Google Maps to do that and this is an extra step for me. I hope they can add this feature.

Angela C.
Angela C.
Impact Catalyst, Learning For Impact Platform supported USAIDIndia Health Office in Indien
51-200 Mitarbeiter

It's the easiest official expense tracker to use.

multi-currency options, easily adaptable, multiple accounts possible, easy to approve, comment etc.

It crashes every 4th/5th entry. it's been a real trouble. I use a One plus5T. Haven't recvd adequate support from the customer services.

Director Quality and Process Improvement in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing application to keep track of your expenses

Kommentare: Using it to track personal expenses. Easy to use. My office has subscribed to expensify which I am using for official expenses and reimbursement.

Ease of capturing the expenses, using camera and simple typing.

Does not have dashboard to visualize the categories of expenses. Also difficulty in generating reports. Does not have a feature to include mode of payment - Cash, Card, paytm, netbanking etc. Reimburse option is not used by me as all expenses are personal and I cannot remove it.

Saif R.
Saif R.
Social Media Marketing Manager in Pakistan
Textilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

easily manage all expense!

Kommentare: This is the software that can manage all the expenses of the employs If you are working in an organization. It has a simple user interface that can easily understandable and all the functions are clear. My all home expenses become simple and straight for me.

this software has a simple and straight user-friendly interface and its speed is awesome. Its powerful management system is very easy to understand and I can get my expense report day by day.

Sometimes it takes time to scan a receipt. Otherwise experience is good for now

Franklin L.
Franklin L.
Service Supervisor/ Manufacturing Technician in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fyle expense Reporting

This is a great little piece of software for filing expenses. I like that I can also import (Take a picture) the receipt. I keeps track of vendors I use frequently (auto-populates). You can add many expenses, then at the end of the month create a report to send them all at once.

I have had no issues what so ever with this software.

Antwort von Fyle

Thanks Franklin for your review, appreciate it.

Arun R.
Arun R.
Partner in Indien
Vermögensverwaltung

Love the product experience. simple, intuitive. the AI engine could be more effective though

Kommentare: productivity improvement for expense submitters

Simple, Intuitive. Automates mundane tasks easily. Email agent & mobile app is clearly a great productivity driver.

reporting, analysis at the backend are rudimentary. ability to define your specific process is limited. AI engine doesnt work well enough, its my guess that the process is more manual than AI

Aleksey K.
Aleksey K.
Chief Technical Officer in Myanmar
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple software for expense management

Kommentare: It's to early to talk about benefits

Expense tracking, creating an expense from Gmail. User-friendly interface. Mobile app for iOS and Adroid

support email doesn't work for my email. On iOS autologin doesn't work, I need login every time when I run the application. The user guide is poor. Beter create a video tutorial for all actions

Aditya S.
Aditya S.
Regional Client Relations/Sales, India, APAC in Indien
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience- Saves business time as well as is hassle-free.

Hassle-free, Easy setup and Gmail Add-on, Very easy to fill details, easy to track reports. Overall, a smooth experience.

Mobile mail addons not there, only Google Chrome extensions available. Also, should integrate with Gallery to upload bills directly.

Leonidas G.
Leonidas G.
Product Manager in Zypern

Can be the best with some minor improvements.

Is good, simple, basic and straight to the point. Take a photo of your receipts, enter a description and you're done.

-It's almost perfect. Could use improvements in the "In-Camera" mode. My Cat S60 (Android 6.0) was unable to take a good photo of ANY of my 70 receipts. No matter how steady my hands were when i was taking photos, all photos came out jittery. I do not exaggerate when i say i had to take about 3-10 photos of each receipt until i had a half decent one that wasn't too shaky.

Anirudh B.
Co-Founder in Indien

Fyle has just been amazing. It's Auto-Fyle feature detects even handwritten bills accurately

Kommentare: Better visibility on expense spends
Better productivity, due to the ease of reporting and expense management

This solution is way more intuitive than any other expense management solution I have ever used. One of the biggest issues with expense management tools I have used earlier was that I had to set aside one day in a month to file expenses. With Fyle, the same task takes about 15 minutes. The Auto-Fyle feature where one can take a photo of the receipt is a godsend. The good part is that it is able to detect handwritten invoices, which are very common in India, with great accuracy. The gmail and outlook plugins are sensible additions, all designed to reduce the friction in the expense reporting process. The analytics is pretty good, and tells me who are my top expense vendors, who my top spenders are

Not much to complain about Fyle really, so will list down some feature requests. A feature to approve or reject a report by replying to the mail notification would be good to have. It currently does not have direct integration with popular taxi apps like Uber, Ola which would be good. Sometimes users submit reports after 2 months, and if there was some way to map the expenses by the bill date to the respective month of expenditure incurred, rather than the reporting month, that would be nice.

Dipesh B.
Big Data Developer in Indien

I really like this app, it helps me to track and manage the daily expenses.

Kommentare: After using this app i can proudly say that i have become a more productive and organized person.

There are many features in your app, the most loved one is the option to switch between reimbursable or not. Because i use this app for both personal use and office use. So its get really simple for me to distinguish between them and get the same reported to the higher authority and get that reimburse. This app just cut of the long procedure which i had to first follow in order that get the clarified, but now its very much easy and effective. Second best thing i like is the mail plugin you guys have it directly takes the expense record from my mails and add it to the app so that i can track the expense. last but the most important feature of the app that i like is the reporting section. which directly helps in making the expense report and sent to the accounts department so that they can approve it after checking.

The unavailability of edit (crop) option in a picture after you have clicked it, i think is a drawback to the app and should be changed.

Sanjeev K.
Head QA in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Its a great tool which makes filing of expense reports really easy.

Kommentare: Ease of usage is the most important aspect. Going Paperless. Full record for review anytime in the future. Mobile App Integration.

The ease of integration from email to fyle. The plugin is very handy. I also liked the fact that we can club expense reports and make it one final report and submit for approval. The mobile app is also handy to integrate the expense from the photo library.

There is no option to easily report rejection of the report. Its cumbersome. a) From the Mobile App as a manager I cannot approve or reject a team members report. I have to login in via the web interface. b) Flagging one expense as invalid or rejected is badly designed. Very Bad user experience and design. The employee has reported 5 expenses and clubbed it under one report. I have to go and reject every expense individually. There should be an option to reject a report fully. Have a button saying Rejected and give a text box to put in comments. Make this button as prominent as the Approve Button.

Shama K.
CEO in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use bill filing

Kommentare: The team submits their bills in a timely manner and soft copies are available even if hard copies are lost. Allows us to keep our books up to date and track different stages of reimbursements.

The automatic capture from the image is a brilliant feature - just take images and watch it complete the rest. The app is easy to use and the integration with Gmail makes it simple to "fyle" anything.

When comments are made on the bills submitted, it is not easy to make out who the comment is for. As a manager, I get many notifications and they are not always relevant for me.

Antwort von Fyle

Hi Shama, thanks for your feedback. We will keep working to provide a good user experience.

Krishnam R.
Remote Web Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Excellent!

Kommentare: Actually, it's free for freelancers and ease of use and he way it organises invoices without any effort directly from email inbox.

I'm a freelance consultant (Remote Web Developer) and I like the ease with which I can file my bills. It's just few clicks and it's all there filed in a beautiful application at the back end.

It cannot recognise prices from all invoices or bills and sometimes it captures the currency wrongly.

Charuvagun S.
Charuvagun S.
Business Head in Malaysia

Incredibly easy to use. Has been very helpful.

Ease of use. The Gmail plugin is awesome. Also the phone app helps me file expenses on the go. But this form is irritating as it is forcing me to type at least 100 characters while I don't have anything more to say!

The previous versions were more intuitive and helped me file faster. The new version takes more time for me to file.

Sahil S.
sales officer in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Its a very useful software to keep track record of my expenses i have occurred.

Kommentare: I can manage the expenses anytime with this software anytime with ease. very simple and helpful software..

the thing i like about FYLE is that its fast processing from creating reports to payments done. I get my payments in my account within a working day. I like the smoothness of the process.

sometimes I have to make urgent tours to another city. but for outstation travel i have to mention my travel at least 8 days in advance. but that may be the part of the policy of the company.

Vishal A.
business development officer in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

FYLE is a great tool to maintain a track of our expenses at daily basis.

Kommentare: very good tool to get a track record of our daily expenses.

FYLE is a simple and useful tool to maintain a track record of our daily expenses. Submitting details of expenses through reports is very easy and the payment system is very fast and easy.

Sometimes it do not calculate the exact mileage or distance. but still is GPS is a great function to calculate the distance in mileage section.

Chief Technology Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great System. Very Easy to Use.

Kommentare: Save me a ton of time, makes my accountant very happy with the detail captured.

As a consultant that travels a lot and has a lot of expenses, I need a very easy to use system to keep track of everything to bill back my clients. I looked at a lot of different systems, and selected Fyle as the best, most cost-effective alternative. It is very easy to use and the QuickBooks integration is seemless and saves me a ton of time.

Any issues (or even suggestions on ease of use) that I have had have been addressed by the company very quickly (less than a week).

Sankarasivasubramanian P.
Co Founder in Indien
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very rewarding. It is one application that puts a smile whenever I use it.

Kommentare: Faster filing of expenses .

The chrome extension for the GMail parsing and fyling expenses. As soon as an invoice/receipt comes in mail it can be filed. In the past I have not claimed expenses, because it has become tedious to find out the correct receipt from the correct email, after a few months (I get a lot of emails). With this new extension, I can immediately file the expense, straight out of my email, without doing an expensive context switch. The process of fyling is just single click, where most of the important information is already intelligently extracted by the program. There is very less mental energy required to file expenses (which is what used to delay the activity in the first place in old days).

I wish there are easier ways to import employees, re-imburse money to employees, through quickbooks and quickbooks pay.

Strategy Manager in USA

Lifesaver

Simplicity - I tried out three different expense management services and Fyle was the best in user-friendly design. All the other vendors did not know what they were doing when it comes to UI/UX. For example one vendor's app had 13 menu buttons in a small smartphone screen. (Is this a finger puzzle or something?) Another vendor's web app had way too many windows and tab layouts in one screen that with my 13 inch laptop, I could not read the letters because the font size was too small. (It is 2018 and yet they don't know responsive web design?) Fyle's web app and smartphone app were both well-designed and simply easy to use.

I don't like the fact that Fyle made my life so easy that I will not be able to go back to my analog days where I manually input numbers and formulas in spreadsheets, pasting paper receipts with glue and wondering when my expense is going to be reimbursed until spotting the report I submitted over a week ago is still sitting at the very bottom of a pile of documents on my boss's desk.

Jose mario S.
Consult in Brasilien
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Soo very easy to use !!!!

Kommentare: time gain

The introduction of File has been a huge advantage and time optimization for us consultants who work on multiple projects at the same time and still need to launch home expenses one of the projects daily.

I haven't had difficulties yet, the software always served me well

Antwort von Fyle

Thanks, Jose for your feedback. :)

Samrat M.
sales consultant in Indien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The software helps me to keep the track record of my expenses all the time.

Kommentare: Very useful and simple software to keep track record of your daily expenses.

The software is very useful to keep track record of our expenses we have incurred. the interface is very simple and easy to use. happy with the software.

The only thing I dislike about FYLE is that I have to Mention my journey at least eight days in advance.

Amit B.
Manger in Indien
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Need more options on auto fyle

Kommentare: its good, i always suggest my colleagues and friends for fyle.

it should show total monthly amount in a window at the time of new entry.

distance are not actual, like my work location to my home is 21 km but in fyle it shows 17 km only, which we can not change all the time doing new entry.

Shreevidhya R.
Lead Recruiter- Corporate in Indien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

This has made my expense tracking a delight. It has made is very easy to be organized and efficient.

Kommentare: Daily tracking expense and easy recall + less/ virtually no mess.

I really love how it is extremely easy to keep track of expenses. I can record my daily expenses and I don't have to worry about losing the bill. It is also very easy to know what expense is what, thanks to the logo near the expense, be it food or travel. The best thing about file is also the auto fyle option which lets you add expenses and not worry about filling the details in

The chronological segregation can be clearer or in a different format rather than the scroll down format because it gets confusing sometimes, when you're filling out multiple expenses at one go.