Fyle has just been amazing. It's Auto-Fyle feature detects even handwritten bills accurately

Bewertet am 11.8.2017
Anirudh B.
Co-Founder

Kommentare: Better visibility on expense spends
Better productivity, due to the ease of reporting and expense management

Vorteile: This solution is way more intuitive than any other expense management solution I have ever used. One of the biggest issues with expense management tools I have used earlier was that I had to set aside one day in a month to file expenses. With Fyle, the same task takes about 15 minutes. The Auto-Fyle feature where one can take a photo of the receipt is a godsend. The good part is that it is able to detect handwritten invoices, which are very common in India, with great accuracy. The gmail and outlook plugins are sensible additions, all designed to reduce the friction in the expense reporting process. The analytics is pretty good, and tells me who are my top expense vendors, who my top spenders are

Nachteile: Not much to complain about Fyle really, so will list down some feature requests. A feature to approve or reject a report by replying to the mail notification would be good to have. It currently does not have direct integration with popular taxi apps like Uber, Ola which would be good. Sometimes users submit reports after 2 months, and if there was some way to map the expenses by the bill date to the respective month of expenditure incurred, rather than the reporting month, that would be nice.

I really like this app, it helps me to track and manage the daily expenses.

Dipesh B.
Big Data Developer

Kommentare: After using this app i can proudly say that i have become a more productive and organized person.

Vorteile: There are many features in your app, the most loved one is the option to switch between reimbursable or not. Because i use this app for both personal use and office use. So its get really simple for me to distinguish between them and get the same reported to the higher authority and get that reimburse. This app just cut of the long procedure which i had to first follow in order that get the clarified, but now its very much easy and effective. Second best thing i like is the mail plugin you guys have it directly takes the expense record from my mails and add it to the app so that i can track the expense. last but the most important feature of the app that i like is the reporting section. which directly helps in making the expense report and sent to the accounts department so that they can approve it after checking.

Nachteile: The unavailability of edit (crop) option in a picture after you have clicked it, i think is a drawback to the app and should be changed.

Fyle is easily the most user friendly expense reporting solution on the market

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Eric K.
Chief Operating Officer

Kommentare: Helps keep all of our company expenses organized and verified for each employee. A very user friendly software.

Vorteile: The UI is super intuitive and has all of the functionality that is needed in helping sort out expenses within our organization. In addition, any support requests I've submitted have been met with a sense of urgency and tackled in an extremely timely manner. Very impressed with this team!

Nachteile: When filing repeat expenses it would be great if it could auto-populate the fields from the last time the same expense was filed. I was told this functionality was already in place but it doesn't actually seem to work. In addition, it would be great to have the option to tell the system when an expense is not a duplicate. For example, my colleague and I stay at the same hotel on the same night in different rooms. This creates two receipts with the same amount on the same date. The system alerts me that it thinks these expenses are duplicates but it does not give me the option to tell the system that they are both authorized expenses. This in turn causes one of the expenses to not import into Quickbooks. It would be great if this could get fixed.

Its a great tool which makes filing of expense reports really easy.

Sanjeev K.
Head QA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of usage is the most important aspect. Going Paperless. Full record for review anytime in the future. Mobile App Integration.

Vorteile: The ease of integration from email to fyle. The plugin is very handy. I also liked the fact that we can club expense reports and make it one final report and submit for approval. The mobile app is also handy to integrate the expense from the photo library.

Nachteile: There is no option to easily report rejection of the report. Its cumbersome. a) From the Mobile App as a manager I cannot approve or reject a team members report. I have to login in via the web interface.
b) Flagging one expense as invalid or rejected is badly designed. Very Bad user experience and design. The employee has reported 5 expenses and clubbed it under one report. I have to go and reject every expense individually. There should be an option to reject a report fully. Have a button saying Rejected and give a text box to put in comments. Make this button as prominent as the Approve Button.

Easy to use bill filing

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Shama K.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team submits their bills in a timely manner and soft copies are available even if hard copies are lost. Allows us to keep our books up to date and track different stages of reimbursements.

Vorteile: The automatic capture from the image is a brilliant feature - just take images and watch it complete the rest. The app is easy to use and the integration with Gmail makes it simple to "fyle" anything.

Nachteile: When comments are made on the bills submitted, it is not easy to make out who the comment is for. As a manager, I get many notifications and they are not always relevant for me.

Excellent!

Bewertet am 4.8.2017
Krishnam R.
Remote Web Developer
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Actually, it's free for freelancers and ease of use and he way it organises invoices without any effort directly from email inbox.

Vorteile: I'm a freelance consultant (Remote Web Developer) and I like the ease with which I can file my bills. It's just few clicks and it's all there filed in a beautiful application at the back end.

Nachteile: It cannot recognise prices from all invoices or bills and sometimes it captures the currency wrongly.

Fyle is a Useful Expense Management Software

Bewertet am 28.10.2018
Sound Engineer
Unterhaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Gathering your receipts to create an expense report can be a bit tiring. It helps if your receipts are all organized. I found Fyle to be ideal for this task. First, I converted all my receipts into digital copies and saved them in one folder. Then I uploaded these to Fyle and created my expense report. This software made it easy for me to itemize my expenses and track everything. This app also allows you to extract the receipts from your email which is very convenient for me. I can complete my reports right away. Fyle provides accuracy with no delays.

Nachteile: This program is not good with obtaining the mileage for travel. I have to look at Google Maps to do that and this is an extra step for me. I hope they can add this feature.

Incredibly easy to use. Has been very helpful.

Charuvagun S.
Business Head

Vorteile: Ease of use. The Gmail plugin is awesome. Also the phone app helps me file expenses on the go. But this form is irritating as it is forcing me to type at least 100 characters while I don't have anything more to say!

Nachteile: The previous versions were more intuitive and helped me file faster. The new version takes more time for me to file.

Its a very useful software to keep track record of my expenses i have occurred.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Sahil S.
sales officer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can manage the expenses anytime with this software anytime with ease. very simple and helpful software..

Vorteile: the thing i like about FYLE is that its fast processing from creating reports to payments done. I get my payments in my account within a working day. I like the smoothness of the process.

Nachteile: sometimes I have to make urgent tours to another city. but for outstation travel i have to mention my travel at least 8 days in advance. but that may be the part of the policy of the company.

Amazing application to keep track of your expenses

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Director Quality and Process Improvement
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using it to track personal expenses. Easy to use. My office has subscribed to expensify which I am using for official expenses and reimbursement.

Vorteile: Ease of capturing the expenses, using camera and simple typing.

Nachteile: Does not have dashboard to visualize the categories of expenses. Also difficulty in generating reports. Does not have a feature to include mode of payment - Cash, Card, paytm, netbanking etc. Reimburse option is not used by me as all expenses are personal and I cannot remove it.

FYLE is a great tool to maintain a track of our expenses at daily basis.

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Vishal A.
business development officer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: very good tool to get a track record of our daily expenses.

Vorteile: FYLE is a simple and useful tool to maintain a track record of our daily expenses. Submitting details of expenses through reports is very easy and the payment system is very fast and easy.

Nachteile: Sometimes it do not calculate the exact mileage or distance. but still is GPS is a great function to calculate the distance in mileage section.

Great System. Very Easy to Use.

Chief Technology Officer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Save me a ton of time, makes my accountant very happy with the detail captured.

Vorteile: As a consultant that travels a lot and has a lot of expenses, I need a very easy to use system to keep track of everything to bill back my clients. I looked at a lot of different systems, and selected Fyle as the best, most cost-effective alternative. It is very easy to use and the QuickBooks integration is seemless and saves me a ton of time.

Nachteile: Any issues (or even suggestions on ease of use) that I have had have been addressed by the company very quickly (less than a week).

Very rewarding. It is one application that puts a smile whenever I use it.

Sankarasivasubramanian P.
Co Founder
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Faster filing of expenses .

Vorteile: The chrome extension for the GMail parsing and fyling expenses. As soon as an invoice/receipt comes in mail it can be filed. In the past I have not claimed expenses, because it has become tedious to find out the correct receipt from the correct email, after a few months (I get a lot of emails). With this new extension, I can immediately file the expense, straight out of my email, without doing an expensive context switch. The process of fyling is just single click, where most of the important information is already intelligently extracted by the program. There is very less mental energy required to file expenses (which is what used to delay the activity in the first place in old days).

Nachteile: I wish there are easier ways to import employees, re-imburse money to employees, through quickbooks and quickbooks pay.

Lifesaver

Strategy Manager

Vorteile: Simplicity - I tried out three different expense management services and Fyle was the best in user-friendly design. All the other vendors did not know what they were doing when it comes to UI/UX. For example one vendor's app had 13 menu buttons in a small smartphone screen. (Is this a finger puzzle or something?) Another vendor's web app had way too many windows and tab layouts in one screen that with my 13 inch laptop, I could not read the letters because the font size was too small. (It is 2018 and yet they don't know responsive web design?) Fyle's web app and smartphone app were both well-designed and simply easy to use.

Nachteile: I don't like the fact that Fyle made my life so easy that I will not be able to go back to my analog days where I manually input numbers and formulas in spreadsheets, pasting paper receipts with glue and wondering when my expense is going to be reimbursed until spotting the report I submitted over a week ago is still sitting at the very bottom of a pile of documents on my boss's desk.

The software helps me to keep the track record of my expenses all the time.

Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Samrat M.
sales consultant
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very useful and simple software to keep track record of your daily expenses.

Vorteile: The software is very useful to keep track record of our expenses we have incurred. the interface is very simple and easy to use. happy with the software.

Nachteile: The only thing I dislike about FYLE is that I have to Mention my journey at least eight days in advance.

Soo very easy to use !!!!

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Jose mario S.
Consult
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: time gain

Vorteile: The introduction of File has been a huge advantage and time optimization for us consultants who work on multiple projects at the same time and still need to launch home expenses one of the projects daily.

Nachteile: I haven't had difficulties yet, the software always served me well

von Fyle an 21.8.2019

Thanks, Jose for your feedback. :)

Need more options on auto fyle

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Amit B.
Manger
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: its good, i always suggest my colleagues and friends for fyle.

Vorteile: it should show total monthly amount in a window at the time of new entry.

Nachteile: distance are not actual, like my work location to my home is 21 km but in fyle it shows 17 km only, which we can not change all the time doing new entry.

This has made my expense tracking a delight. It has made is very easy to be organized and efficient.

Shreevidhya R.
Lead Recruiter- Corporate
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Daily tracking expense and easy recall + less/ virtually no mess.

Vorteile: I really love how it is extremely easy to keep track of expenses. I can record my daily expenses and I don't have to worry about losing the bill. It is also very easy to know what expense is what, thanks to the logo near the expense, be it food or travel. The best thing about file is also the auto fyle option which lets you add expenses and not worry about filling the details in

Nachteile: The chronological segregation can be clearer or in a different format rather than the scroll down format because it gets confusing sometimes, when you're filling out multiple expenses at one go.

Super user friendly and convenient.

Ivy T.
Key Accounts Manager

Kommentare: Really helps take away a major headache in workplace, more than happy to recommend.

Vorteile: That it makes tedious claim submission easy and hassle free. No more manual tracking of receipts and excel sheet record, now I can just snap photos of receipt anywhere anytime. The report generating feature is really useful as well, definitely helped me save a lot of time so I can focus on actual work and not let admin tasks get in the way.

Nachteile: Sometimes the app takes time to load. Some entries were already submitted with attachment but wasn't tagged as attachment available when I review my monthly report so need to double check.

Am not one for superlative praise but this is definitely my favourite app!

Colette O.
self employed
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This software has made the whole painful tracking and submission of expenses so much easier. huge amounts of time saved on my part

Vorteile: Is intuitive, user friendly and saves a huge amount of time. sorting out expenses is not my favourite job in the whole world but this makes it so easy! Very impressed with expense submission and the reports generated absolutely cover my requirements.

Nachteile: Not much. have had a couple of glitches related to ineroperability with my anti virus programme but nothing that could be overcome. I have to say that customer support has been incredibly prompt in responding to any (minor) problems I have had

Easy to Use, and report documentation with Accurate distance calculations. Online file storage.

Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Francis xavier J.
Area Head ( Developer Relations)
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software is online and can be accessed from any device , anywhere at my convenience and it's hassle free storage of file with daily entries gives an extra edge. It becomes easy to report, and send attachment without hard copies. Easy to understand and read reports, provide analysis and recollect all that which can be forgotten on a day to day basis. Help to improvise and plan better for a result oriented work plan.

Nachteile: When we enter 2 days entries at a time , the total accrued amount is not displayed on screen, have to scroll back to Home page to check the Figures.

I personally love this app because it's very ease to use and also I save my whole expenses data .

Rakesh S.
Sales
Bekleidung & Mode, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helps me to save my business data.
Very honestly I feel relaxed from the part of expenses because it takes hardly some minutes to save my expenses statement .

Vorteile: I think its my assistant who care and save my all records and bussiness data . It's very simple and you can operate and play very easily and save your data so that you are free from such a Hectic paper work and all that .
A person can check expenses statement any time . It save our time .
I personally suggest to use this app to everyone.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is not working due to hang problem but not a big issue with that otherwise I love this app

I am using FYLE for filing of my official local conveyance and mobile bill conveyance,it's awesome

Krunal J.
Senior Team Manager
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I file my official monthly local conveyance and mobile bill conveyance through this application

Vorteile: It's very user friendly application and easy to understand. Since the time I started using it I really never had any problem for tracking my expenses

Fyle is a great expense management tool that's helped us streamline our business accounting

Arpit M.
CTO

Vorteile: 1. Really like the web interface. It's clean, intuitive and easy to use.
2. The Gmail plugin is extremely handy. Filing expenses directly from my mail has made the process error & hassle free

Nachteile: 1. The mobile experience is less than ideal. While it gets the job done, the application needs a little more thought around the UX. Too many clicks to get something done.
2. The report generation on the web and the mobile is a little weird. There have been multiple times that I've been confused about what went into a report and what got left out. The reporting feature needs work.

Its been a great experience, fyle has been a revelation

Jatin G.
Associate Director - South Asia
Unternehmensberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: freedom from the cumbersome spreadsheets and paper bills, don't even store the bills anymore :)

Vorteile: its been a decent experience so far, before fyle, we used to file the expenses on spreadsheets and cumbersome excel sheets , gave 3 stars on customer support and value for money as the finance office uses that.

Nachteile: 1. Please have an extension for apple users as well, the fyle extension is not present in safari, i had to download chrome to be able to use fyle
2. when you click on the fyle button twice, the reimbursement gets added twice, possible coz of a bug in the API calls