Über Fyle

Der neue Standard beim Kostenmanagement - Ein-Klick-Kostenabrechnung, intelligentes Rechnungstracking, Compliance- & Workflow-Automatisierung

Erfahre mehr über Fyle

The application is very easy to use. Prompt customer support.

I have to login in via the web interface. B Flagging one expense as invalid or rejected is badly designed.

Bewertungen zu Fyle

Fyle hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 146 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fyle bereits verwendet?

Eric
Eric
Chief Operating Officer in USA

Fyle is easily the most user friendly expense reporting solution on the market

Kommentare: Helps keep all of our company expenses organized and verified for each employee. A very user friendly software.

The UI is super intuitive and has all of the functionality that is needed in helping sort out expenses within our organization. In addition, any support requests I've submitted have been met with a sense of urgency and tackled in an extremely timely manner. Very impressed with this team!

When filing repeat expenses it would be great if it could auto-populate the fields from the last time the same expense was filed. I was told this functionality was already in place but it doesn't actually seem to work. In addition, it would be great to have the option to tell the system when an expense is not a duplicate. For example, my colleague and I stay at the same hotel on the same night in different rooms. This creates two receipts with the same amount on the same date. The system alerts me that it thinks these expenses are duplicates but it does not give me the option to tell the system that they are both authorized expenses. This in turn causes one of the expenses to not import into Quickbooks. It would be great if this could get fixed.

Federico
Federico
CFO in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for a Small / Medium Business

Kommentare: It was a great experience, as an Expense Report solution they are the best, but if you want to use the solution for another requirements it would not have the capability to do so.

Great Expense Report solution, we really loved its capability to be compatible and integrated into Gmail and Outlook. The user interaction is very amiable and easy to use. Capturing receipts and uploading them into the app is very simple and straightforward. Its multi currency feature is very helpful for overseas business travels.

Using the tool for management of expenses in the section of approving or rejecting documents do need improvement. Reporting features like visualizing an expense dashboard by category is a big missing. In additional, they do not offer a Free Plan, not a cheap app.

Brian
Mortgage broker in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Deleted account without warning

It was integrated into gmail. There was a mobile app that allowed me to capture receipts on the fly.

Repeated asked me to log in. Icon got disproportionately large at times. When I went through a period of time that I did not use the software, they deleted the account without warning.

Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fyle is a Useful Expense Management Software

Gathering your receipts to create an expense report can be a bit tiring. It helps if your receipts are all organized. I found Fyle to be ideal for this task. First, I converted all my receipts into digital copies and saved them in one folder. Then I uploaded these to Fyle and created my expense report. This software made it easy for me to itemize my expenses and track everything. This app also allows you to extract the receipts from your email which is very convenient for me. I can complete my reports right away. Fyle provides accuracy with no delays.

This program is not good with obtaining the mileage for travel. I have to look at Google Maps to do that and this is an extra step for me. I hope they can add this feature.

Lifesaver

Simplicity - I tried out three different expense management services and Fyle was the best in user-friendly design. All the other vendors did not know what they were doing when it comes to UI/UX. For example one vendor's app had 13 menu buttons in a small smartphone screen. (Is this a finger puzzle or something?) Another vendor's web app had way too many windows and tab layouts in one screen that with my 13 inch laptop, I could not read the letters because the font size was too small. (It is 2018 and yet they don't know responsive web design?) Fyle's web app and smartphone app were both well-designed and simply easy to use.

I don't like the fact that Fyle made my life so easy that I will not be able to go back to my analog days where I manually input numbers and formulas in spreadsheets, pasting paper receipts with glue and wondering when my expense is going to be reimbursed until spotting the report I submitted over a week ago is still sitting at the very bottom of a pile of documents on my boss's desk.

Angela
Angela
Impact Catalyst, Learning For Impact Platform supported USAIDIndia Health Office in Indien
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's the easiest official expense tracker to use.

multi-currency options, easily adaptable, multiple accounts possible, easy to approve, comment etc.

It crashes every 4th/5th entry. it's been a real trouble. I use a One plus5T. Haven't recvd adequate support from the customer services.

saif
saif
Social Media Marketing Manager in Pakistan
Textilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

easily manage all expense!

Kommentare: This is the software that can manage all the expenses of the employs If you are working in an organization. It has a simple user interface that can easily understandable and all the functions are clear. My all home expenses become simple and straight for me.

this software has a simple and straight user-friendly interface and its speed is awesome. Its powerful management system is very easy to understand and I can get my expense report day by day.

Sometimes it takes time to scan a receipt. Otherwise experience is good for now

Franklin
Franklin
Service Supervisor/ Manufacturing Technician in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fyle expense Reporting

This is a great little piece of software for filing expenses. I like that I can also import (Take a picture) the receipt. I keeps track of vendors I use frequently (auto-populates). You can add many expenses, then at the end of the month create a report to send them all at once.

I have had no issues what so ever with this software.

Antwort von Fyle

Thanks Franklin for your review, appreciate it.

Arun
Arun
Partner in Indien
Vermögensverwaltung

Love the product experience. simple, intuitive. the AI engine could be more effective though

Kommentare: productivity improvement for expense submitters

Simple, Intuitive. Automates mundane tasks easily. Email agent & mobile app is clearly a great productivity driver.

reporting, analysis at the backend are rudimentary. ability to define your specific process is limited. AI engine doesnt work well enough, its my guess that the process is more manual than AI

Aleksey
Aleksey
Chief Technical Officer in Myanmar
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple software for expense management

Kommentare: It's to early to talk about benefits

Expense tracking, creating an expense from Gmail. User-friendly interface. Mobile app for iOS and Adroid

support email doesn't work for my email. On iOS autologin doesn't work, I need login every time when I run the application. The user guide is poor. Beter create a video tutorial for all actions

Shama
CEO in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use bill filing

Kommentare: The team submits their bills in a timely manner and soft copies are available even if hard copies are lost. Allows us to keep our books up to date and track different stages of reimbursements.

The automatic capture from the image is a brilliant feature - just take images and watch it complete the rest. The app is easy to use and the integration with Gmail makes it simple to "fyle" anything.

When comments are made on the bills submitted, it is not easy to make out who the comment is for. As a manager, I get many notifications and they are not always relevant for me.

Antwort von Fyle

Hi Shama, thanks for your feedback. We will keep working to provide a good user experience.

Amit
Manger in Indien
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Need more options on auto fyle

Kommentare: its good, i always suggest my colleagues and friends for fyle.

it should show total monthly amount in a window at the time of new entry.

distance are not actual, like my work location to my home is 21 km but in fyle it shows 17 km only, which we can not change all the time doing new entry.

Krunal
Senior Team Manager in Indien
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

I am using FYLE for filing of my official local conveyance and mobile bill conveyance,it's awesome

Kommentare: I file my official monthly local conveyance and mobile bill conveyance through this application

It's very user friendly application and easy to understand. Since the time I started using it I really never had any problem for tracking my expenses

Sirisha
Regional Head in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

awesome software which helps us maintain our expenses and claim it in an easy format .

Kommentare: Ease of claiming Monthly expenses and keeping a track of all the expenses. Also the prompt on filing the expenses is a good reminder

Being a sales person keeping the hard copy was difficult and would often misplace the bills. Now with this software, it is instant uploading which helps us in claiming easily. also no need of maintaining the hard copies. Also helps us keep a check on the spending

report generation . Once generated cannot edit if need be.Also when an item is reported or query is raised, difficult to find the reason for rejecting the item and correct it.

Abhishek
CFO in Indien

Simply awesome

The simplicity and smart plugins that make the fyling effortless, frictionless and rewarding. The very few initial hiccups were sorted with the responsive support team immediately and we have had no issues from the users, admin or finance team. Everybody loves it.

I am also the admin for my company and the UX there is a tad lower (compared to the overall experience). SInce it is less than a year old I am sure that this will change soon. But the pros beat this minor point handsdown and I am totally hooked to this

Mansoor
Senior Accounts Manager in Indien

It is a very good software to use and access. However, there are improvements that need to be made.

It has very good features like: Ease of access Location integration Overall experience User Friendly Specific fields

At times it shows error message which is irrelevant. Not allowing us to edit the location Exact mapping in day to days work is not possible Not allowing us to have more number of entries in a given day

Anant
VP in Indien

Great ease of use

1. filing of expenses is easy 2. work flow from employee to manager to finance team with tracking till the payment and audit logs makes it good overall tool for expense management

Nothing at the moment. While a feature to fyle expenses from mail on phone could be a good addition

Vignesh
Program Manager Coach in Indien

Its been an absolutely amazing experience using Fyle. Totally loved the simplicity of the app.......

Simplicity and the way how it is being designed. Its great how it is also linked to gmail, hotmail and other IDs as well. Makes life really easy with just a click

I guess while I like the link it has with gmail and other emails to be able to fetch bills directly, sometimes it is also a hindrance since it pop up once we open every email on the right side.. Also the app on playstore doesnt have an option to generate a report.

Suresh
Geographic Implementation Leader in Indien

While adding approver for joint approvals, even though approval not reflecting on main approver scrn

Kommentare: keep tracks transactionss

Keep tracks transactions. Report section awesome. Sync from server is fast. Advance section is good.

Request advance section need fields like expenses to incur for food, accommodation, Local travel, Intercity travel, Fyled from mails not reflecting actual details. from some andriod phone fyle app is not exiting completely.

Ulhas
Associate Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It is a great tool to Manage our expenses.

Kommentare: Report and tally my expenses, I can view my monthly reimbusement.

Easy to use and hassle-free software, I am using this software for more than one year now. Well designed, The best feature is to grab the details from emails,

Sometimes it is very annoying if it not logged in immediately. the login website will not work https://app.fyle.in/app/chromeext/index.html#/login this link I am unable to open in my laptop. Instead of this I am using https://app.fyle.in/app/#/main/my_reports to login in to my account

Aditi
VP marketing in Indien
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very convenient app to use

Saves a lot of time and effort that it takes to otherwise file expenses. Makes accounting and reimbursement process faster and eaisly trackable.

No in app integration for aps like ola, uber etc, so need to sometimes take pictures if filing from the phone instead of desktop

Ramakrishna Naidu
Graphic Designer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Flawless and saved lot of paper work and efforts.

- Auto fyle feature which generates bill - Cross-platform availability - Smooth approval process for manager as well as organization -

- there is no auto remainder to submit the report - should have better visual experience in my expenses

Ken
HSEQ Manager in UK
Verpackung und Container, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Expenses Sorted

Kommentare: Works prefect for all my needs.

Best app out there right now in my opinion, easy logging of expenses and clean reporting system. Works prefect!

There's nothing to dislike about it, get it, use it.

Antwort von Fyle

Thanks for your review, Ken. :)

Sanaya
Senior manager, training and ompact in Indien

It's made coming rejmbursements convenient and easy to do on the go..!

The application is very easy to use Prompt customer support Filing on the go is very convenient Automatic reports

Sometimes the limit is larger, but despite the bill being for a smaller amount it does not accept it.

Gayathry
Release Manager in Indien

Cool App, cool product

It is easy to use - easy to get started. The team values feedback and they are continuously improving the product.

Nothing that I can think of majorly. Sometimes, on Android phones, the photo capture directly from the Fyle App, does not attach the pic to the Expense report, we might need to take a pic separately and then attach it to the report. But nothing major apart from that.