Über Upfluence

All-in-one-Influencer-Marketingplattform, mit der Marken ihre Influencer identifizieren, in großem Maßstab kontaktieren und Kampagnen verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Upfluence

They did not have any influencers specific to our field. They make cancellation very hard.

Bewertungen zu Upfluence

3,9
3,9

Upfluence hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 38 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Upfluence bereits verwendet?

Calvin
Calvin
International Content and Creative Head in Hongkong
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Upfluence: 10/10 - would sign up again.

Kommentare: Switching to Upfluence has been a game changer for my team. Advanced options that allow you to fine-tune your searches, detailed breakdowns of all of the most relevant creator metrics, an intuitive project management system, and easy to use campaign monitoring tools all combine to create a one-stop solution for all of our project needs. Oh, and customer support leaves you feeling like a person rather than just another number on their to-do list.

- Strong search functions that let you see how effective your search terms are at filtering the results in real time. Can filter by almost any metric. - Detailed metric reports of the data I actually need, not fluff. Activity heat maps are a welcome addition. - Intuitive project and communication management systems. If you have to manage campaigns that involve numerous content creators, the systems is a blessing. - Friendly and knowledgeable customer support that makes you feel like a real person. Extra points for this.

- We work through a VPN that occasionally has high latency, so I don't like that the system needs to re-download information if I accidentally click away from a content creator's data overview. - Database mismatches/errors can only be corrected by customer service. Completely understandable situation, but it can be annoying if you're under a time-crunch.

Frederick
Technical Advisor in UK
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This influencer marketing and affiliate software combo is the real deal

Kommentare: Upfluence has been a game-changer for our real estate comapny. From influencer discovery to campaign management, their platform offers a seamless experience that has significantly improved our ROI and brand visibility.

One thing that stood out to me about Upfluence was their robust analytics and reporting. I could track the performance of my influencer campaigns in real-time, monitor key metrics, and measure the ROI effectively. It helped me optimize my strategies and make data-driven decisions.

There are instances where I encountered occasional glitches or slow loading times within the Upfluence platform, but these are infrequent issues.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Frederick. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your positive feedback!

petra
tech in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

works well until it does not!!!. then your left in the dark

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think the idea and functionality of the platform are great however dealing with the customer support or technical issues is beyond painful. We have disconnected from the platform for almost 9 months and tried numerous times until we gave up trying. Billing refuses to stop billing even tho they are not able to repair the integration. Billing and CX just ignores all emails

It has a nice dashboard and easy to use

The customer support is horrendous. Dealing with their IT when things are completely broken takes days to respond and then its always the same response that doesnt fix anything. texting thru the cx chat all you get is one first contact response then crickets

Veronica
Project Manager in Kolumbien
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An All-in-One Gem for Influencer Campaigns!

Kommentare: The user interface is intuitive, making it easy to navigate even for someone like me, who's not tech-savvy. The platform's comprehensive features have significantly streamlined our workflow, saving us time and effort.We now have everything we need in one place! From discovering the perfect influencers to organizing collaborations, tracking performance, and analyzing results, it has it all.

This platform is incredibly friendly and complete, offering an abundance of options that make managing influencer campaigns a breeze.

With numerous features available, exploring the app's capabilities can be a bit overwhelming initially. Nonetheless, the effort invested in learning its functionalities is well worth it

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Veronica. We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Upfluence Review by Advertiser

I think Upfluence has a great influencer discovery tool and influencer communications tool. It was all smooth to search, find, hunt and communicate with influencer through upfluence and has helped a lot to us.

Our aim was to have the best campaign set up with influencers; from tracking links to payment options but unfortunately tool couldn't support us perfectly on those

vor 7 Monaten

We're delighted to have had the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for your positive feedback!

Sheiva
Senior Marketing manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value!

Kommentare: Tracking & monitoring influencers in our ambassador program

Ability to see all influencer info such as metrics, address, products, engagement, etc in a campaign all in one place

Not being able to select all products to be available for each campaign and having to manually add options in

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Sheiva. Your positive review means a lot to us. We're grateful for your support and for being our valued customer!

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Not Worth the Spend + Sneaky Renewal Process

Kommentare: Horrendous. When it came time to the renewal phase, our contract automatically renewed without our agency needing to reconfirm payment or sign a new agreement... This clause was buried in their terms and conditions, not even written in the contract but only LINKED to an external page. The company sent an automated email about the upcoming renewal months prior to the renewal date but did not disclose any other information (like the process mentioned above) or that a 30-day notice was required for the membership not to renew. Very sneaky business, and when looking to discuss with the Upfluence team, they were of no help and only pointed to the terms. Not worth the spend for a platform that has limited capabilities compared to other competitors. Our agency will not be using this service in the future and plan to share our experience with other industry professionals.

Some of the search capabilities, but they do not compared to the more advanced offerings of other platforms.

Customer experience. In the course of 6 months, our representative changed three times, and they were always pushing new features + added capabilities.

vor 7 Monaten

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our services. Your feedback is important to us, and we will take the necessary measures to address the issues you've raised.

Cheryl
Social Media Specialist in USA

Find High Quality Influencers Fast

Kommentare: Easy to use tool that helps you find quality influencers fast.

This tool is very easy to use. It is similar to Google, where you put in keywords and can find influencers who post about those topics. It's easy to build lists and reach out to multiple influencers at once. I also like how the reporting is, you can pull graphs and see how well the influencers posts did.

Although they add thousands more each month, there are not as many influencers as I would have hoped. I often have to do the old school manual search, then manually add them into the platform so they are in my lists. Also, customer service is sometimes not very helpful. There is a chat option in the platform but I often have to wait awhile before the problem really gets solved.

Cristina
Marketing Project Manager in Kolumbien
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] is our CSM and he has made this path a lot easier, no doubt he's been key to us! In the beginning, the platform seems to be hard to use since you have to do many setups, however, once you set up the first campaign the process is super easy, organized, and pretty smooth. It's a great platform.

It's very easy to set up everything, and to keep an eye on the performance.

Selecting the variants of the products you want to offer should be easier.Add an option to create affiliate campaigns.

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Cristina. Your feedback means a lot to us. We truly appreciate your support!

Bettina
Marketing Assistant in Schweiz
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: Great experience using Upfluence. It's a very useful tool. It has helped us a lot with our influencers research.

It's easy to look and get in touch with influencers and have everything in the same place.

The suggested prices are not accurate at all. The differ very very much from what influencers actually ask for.

Hugo
Creator Manager in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best IM software for e-commerce

Kommentare: Working with Upfluence has been a true partnership. Their team understands our brand goals and provides personalized guidance to maximize our influencer campaigns. It's been an invaluable asset in elevating our marketing efforts.

What impress me the most about Upfluence was their extensive influencer database. They have a vast network of influencers across various niches and platforms. It gave me access to a diverse pool of creators, allowing me to find the perfect match for my brand, not matter my needs.

Apart from typical small glitches, not much at all! Overall, we are really happy.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Hugo. Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate your feedback.

Emily
Influencer & Partnerships Strategist in USA

Satisfied with Service

Kommentare: Overall experience was great! The platform is very intuitive and has helped me to grow the influencer service line at my agency.

I love that Upfluence integrates seamlessly into other platforms like Shopify and woocommerce. There's a wonderful integration that allows you to pull up an influencer's metrics when you're just scrolling on Instagram or TikTok which is extremely helpful as well. They have great customer service and are always willing to hop on a call and explain something. Additionally, they are always improving and updating the platform to benefit the users.

I personally always struggled with the feature that gives clients access to viewing influencer content for a campaign. I found that my clients were confused by it and couldn't figure it out easily.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Emily. It's fantastic to hear that you had such a positive experience with our company. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do Not Get Trapped in a Contract

Kommentare: Just like another reviewer, we were sold a 6-month contract, but when I reached out about canceling after not being able to use the software at all, we were told the contract was 12 months. I wish I had recorded the demo, as this was not what we were told at all.

The demo made using Upfluence as an influencer management system seem smooth & trouble-free, promoting that we would have an account manager to assist us with set up. Not the case.

From the beginning, there were so many bugs in the software. It is NOT user-friendly and we never were able to get it working properly to even run 1 campaign. Our account manager had 1 initial set-up meeting with us and was unreachable after that. We emailed the account manager & sales rep who sold us on the demo for a full month with no response. NONE. We proceeded to try to work through the buggy system on our own with no resolve. After reaching out to customer support that we wanted to cancel, suddenly we got an email from our account manager asking what the issue was and stating that our emails had landed in their spam folder. I'm not sure how we went from having emails that were received in the beginning to suddenly landing in the spam, but go figure. We then booked a 2nd meeting with them and were still not able to launch a working campaign.

Alex
International Area Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This influencer marketing and affiliate software is gold!

Kommentare: Using Upfluence has been such a game changer for our influencer marketing strategy. It's incredibly user-friendly, and their extensive influencer network has allowed us to connect with authentic creators who perfectly resonate with our target audience

The affiliate software by Upfluence is honestly a game-changer for our brand. It provided me with a complete solution to track and manage my affiliate marketing programs. The intuitive tool make it easy to onboard affiliates, monitor their performance, and handle payouts effortlessly. It really simplified the entire process.

It can seem overwhelming at first to understand fully the platform.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Alex. We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Kunst & Handwerk, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Consumer satisfaction

Kommentare: Upfluence is consumer friendly convenient and easy to use otherwise recommend

It's very interesting it allows you to easily find contacts and location

If you want to use it , pay careful attention otherwise you might not understand it, otherwise it's clear and simple

vor 7 Monaten

We're thrilled that you had a positive experience. Thank you for your review!

Estelle
Senior Partner Relations Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

incredible influencer marketing and affiliate software

Kommentare: I can't speak highly enough about Upfluence. It has exceeded my expectations in every aspect. Their intuitive interface, powerful analytics, and great customer support have made it a pleasure to work with their platform.

I love how Upfluence made managing my influencer relationships a breeze. Their platform offered a streamlined communication system, allowing me to collaborate with influencers, share briefs, and review content seamlessly. It really helped me maintain strong partnerships and ensured a smooth workflow.

Would have loved to have known from the start that they have an in-house influencer marketing agency, which could have helped us run our campaigns. This would have helped us onboard faster.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Estelle. Thank you for your generous review! We're grateful to have customers like you.

Davinia
Founder and Executive Director in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DG Upfluence Journey

Kommentare: From day one have brought into the platform from learning during the discovery calls to onboarding, there have been a few glitches along the way, but the team are quick to respond and resolve issues. Besides which nothing is perfect from the off!

Having reviewed several platforms to compare, Upfluence provided much more functionality that made it an easier decision to decide to invest. The team from day one has been amazing, supportive, responsive, and generally caring about you as a business/customer. Using Upfluence has also provided credibility to creators as they're more inclined to work with you based on the fact that you're using a reputable platform.

I would love to see a search functionality provided when you accidentally reject a creator from your search.When uploading an influencer the data upload seems to take a while, at times doesn't load at all. And finally when uploading an influencer's additional social account, instead of a spreadsheet, they automatically plug into the current data as opposed to having the need to upload a CSV file.

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Davinia. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your positive feedback!

Becca
Influencer Outreach Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BeautyLabs Review

Kommentare: Great and [sensitive content hidden]
has been amazing from day 1!

Creating large number of campaigns, which quickly and effectively produce great results!

I think over the year everything we have suggested as been able to be added to the system.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Becca. We're honored to have received such a positive review from you. Thank you for your trust and for recommending our services!

Austin
Marketing Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay Away From Upfluence

Kommentare: We are very disappointed with Upfluence. CAUTION: They force you to sign a year contract with them, and you cannot get out of it. On top of paying influencers, they nickel and dime you every step of the way. Their platform underdelivered on the results they had marketed to us. They are very unhelpful in working with influencers. They have greatly hurt my small business and have been very unaccommodating. I strongly advice to stay away with them! We are still paying for their services even though our account has been 'cancelled'.

Database was easy to use. Toggles were efficient.

Greatly underperformed on results. High cost and low results. Horrible customer service. Forced 1 year contract.

Liem
Producer/Marketing Director in Kanada
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

Kommentare: Upfluence is a wonderful tool that will definitely help any company save valuable time and money in the long run. First of all, It gave us a great insights on social media content creators/influencers/affiliates. Secondly it allowed us to streamline our workflow since its marketing campaign management tool is highly customizable and has great integration options. Their customer service is top notch. You will have a dedicated team that follows your progress and help you succeed. The Upfluence team is highly responsive and will take their time to meet you virtually to assist you in every step and will even give valuable advice on efficient social media marketing strategies if needed. These guys know what they are doing and we highly recommend you guys to try them out!

Ease of use, customer service and valuable insights. They are a great alternative to other platforms out there because they don't cut corners and offer a better value for your money.

Unless you need a roster of available social media influencers to help you promote your services/products, they have everything you need to reach out to the right social media collaborators.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Liem. Your satisfaction is our goal, and we're thrilled that we achieved it. Thank you for your positive review!

Molly
Head of Influencer in USA

Thanks, Upfluence!

I like the campaign setup, outreach tools, Google Chrome extension, and Shopify connection.

I'd like to be able to track shipping within Upfluence through Shopify.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Molly. It's customers like you that make our work so rewarding. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing our company.

Emilie
Emilie
Head of growth in Frankreich
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bon outil pour se lancer dans l'influence

Upfluence est facile à prendre en main et permets d'accéder à une base énorme d'influenceur de tout secteur. J'aime bien aussi pouvoir voir les statistiques d'audience de l'influenceur ainsi que la performance de ses dernières collaborations

Demande beaucoup de travail manuel pour relancer les influenceurs et pas de possibilité de personnaliser un lien d'affiliation par influenceur.

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Emilie. Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you for sharing your experience with our company.

Tasha
Marketing Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ADNB Review

Kommentare: So far we are loving it. It's taking some getting used to with a few things but we're learning and enjoying it.

I love the ability to search for new influencers, preview their social media and then select them.

I wish it were easier to remove them from a list (IRM) and from a campaign at the same time.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Tasha. Your review made our day! We're grateful for your kind words and support.

A game of two halves

- Support was very responsive and helpful. - The search and filtering part of the software was great at unearthing relevant influencers

- The CRM portion of the software was buggy and unintuivite - we resorted to using Gmail instead. We're since tested other dedicated (and *much* cheaper) CRM platforms that worked a charm. - It's incredibly expensive. There are free tools (e.g. Channelcrawler for YouTube) that can replicate some of the searching functionality, and you can supplement this through manual searches. You'd probably need a team of influencer marketing buyers to justify the cost,

NIko
Marketing in Chile
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do Not Sign With Them - Better Options Available Elsewhere With Better Pricing and No Contracts

Easy influencer research, data, and email templates - but not worth the price...at all

Whatever you do, do not sign a contract with them. This product is way overpriced for what it offers and they trap you into a 12 month contract. During the inital sales stage we were happy with what we were being showed and the sales talk was great. The main reason we went with them is so we could integrate our Affiliate Tracking Software with Uplfuence and making sales tracking easy. Reps said it was possible, so we went with it. After Signing the Contract, making initial payment, plus paying for the initial campaign set up, along the way were told the Affiliate Integration feature was not available for our Affiliate Tracking Software. So, we weren't able to use Ufluence with our speciffic Business products and services. We tried to use the software for about 2 months, but is way too much of a headache for what it was initially presented to offer. Upfluence is for very specific types of businesses. Now their team is trying to chase us down with threats of reporting to collections agencies because "you did sign a 12 month contract" - STAY AWAY - there are much better services out there for WAY less AND...NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS.