Über Backlog

Transformiere das Projektmanagement mit Backlog, einer herausragenden Lösung für Aufgaben, Versionskontrolle und Bug-Nachverfolgung.

Erfahre mehr über Backlog

I like that is easy to use but some features have to be more accurate.

When i review pull request on Backlog, i can't see the number of deleted line, added line and total changed line. Github has this feature.

Bewertungen zu Backlog

Backlog hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 130 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Backlog bereits verwendet?

Ivan
Ivan
Managing Consultant in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

backlog.com better than many "Goliath" systems

Kommentare: We use backlog.com as overall tracking and project management tool for our projects, support tasks and maintenance activities that we provide to our customer. We selected backlog.com after evaluating many other tools (like Jira, Pivotal tracker etc.) and backlog.com became the clear winner. Why ? Because this tool combine together the best features of all other tool while still being neat and straightforward. Backlog.com has been proving it at our daily use for 1 year approximately. Well done. Thank you.

neat design supporting easy of use all necessary functions available on-click excellent for agile approach clear and easy administration of projects, people etc. integration with email and MS Excel (exports) subtasking no-time to get started and leverage the tool by users fast and responsive design standalone application for iOS

nothing essential maybe more storage space included in plans better numbering of subtasks (to include number of parent issue)

Akhilesh
Akhilesh
Software Test Engineer in Indien
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Backlog has your back!

Kommentare: The product is clutter-free and any features that are added have simple use cases and helps in easier implementation. A good user interface to avoid daily hassles involved in bug/defect reporting daily as a tester.

Bug identification and creation have never been simpler. Its unique way to describe and categorize the issue at hand is well sorted and makes for a clean and understandable user experience.

There might be issues that are created and assigned by parts and during bug/defect identification and creation, assigning these bugs should have an option to assign multiple members instead of single-member.

Đặng
QA in Vietnam
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Backlog need to be changed and improved

Kommentare: Sorry but the truth is inconvenience for me. I hope Backlog can do more for me and my project.
I can't have the statistics I want at Home, I can't see overall my project ...
I Hope Backlog can be developed and help us more in the future.

The color of issue can be changed, I can customize the characteristics of issue for each project.

when I filter all issue of project , it shows parents issue and sub-issue. If I click on the arrow, which is head of parent issue, Backlog shows all of sub-issue of that parent issue, which are showed before. So many issues are showed twice. It can make me confused. I think Backlog shoud list parent issue and issue has no parent issue. About issue has parent issue, you can hide and when user click on the arrow, it can be showed. Thank you

Ulf
Software Developer in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Versatile task and issues tracker tool

Easy to use versatile project/task/issue management tool. It can be used for many different purposes and doesn't put any constraints on any use case.

I miss a quick option to update progress on a task/issue without having to open it for editing. For example, if you want to set an issue as "resolved", then you have to open it for editing, change status to resolved, and then save and close it. I would like to be able to do this with just one click or one selection in a dropdown from where the issue is listed.

Antwort von Nulab

vor 2 Monaten

Hi there, Thank you for sharing you experience with Backlog! We are happy to hear that it is meeting your needs for various use cases. We understand that not having the option to quickly update issue statuses without opening the issue can be time consuming, and we have passed your feedback on to our development team. In the meantime, please note that you can update multiple issue statuses at once with the batch update feature: https://support.nulab.com/hc/en-us/articles/8707143605401 Happy collaborating!

Yongjin
Commercial Pre-Sales in Südkorea
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A fan of Backlog

Kommentare: using for issue tracking, and regular meeting agenda / minutes at WIKI space.

The best tool with easy UI for users, and comparatively reasonable price!

Not sure how to backup all the contents and versioning if I should move to another platform.

Miguel
Miguel
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well designed and extremely easy to use

Kommentare: Tracking software issues across a dispersed organization. Worked great!

Intuitive software that you can use without instruction. Upon sign-on immediately see what has recently happened and easy to click on items needing your attention. Great way to organize and collaborate on issues with a diverse team in different locations.

Not much I didn't like. Perhaps the ability to add a custom field or a more fine-grained priority field (Low, Medium, High) so as to make sure people are looking next at the most pressing issue.

Sarthak
Sr. Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Critical Evaluation of our Backlog Project Management Tool

- Tagging the user in comment section and that user is notified is great experience for me.

- if there is functionality related to remember password.

Eric
Eric
Postdoctoral Researcher in Niederlande
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great app for any work with an active team

Kommentare: We work in a research project for Artificial Intelligence in Games.

I really like the fact, this is easy to add some issues and to follow any kind of problem. This is also really easy to assign an issue to someone.

The different kinds of priority are not enough, that will be better to let the user define its own priority (high, normal and low are not enough sometimes to make the difference)

Santhosh Rao
Santhosh Rao
Android Lead Developer in Indien

Best Review Software

Kommentare: I am able to fix my development issues easily with backlog. Thanks

I can easily found out my issues raised by tester.

Nothing found so far. If possible, provide web push notifications.

Aldridge
Aldridge
IT Application admin in Suriname
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Project management Tool for Daily use

Kommentare: the overall experience is EXCELLENT.

the user interface of backlog is very user friendly, and it is an easy to use it.easy to navigate.

it has limited integrations with powerbi.we want to build a powerBI report base on the project information. but cannot get all the information

Jim
Application Engineer in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Collaboration Software

Kommentare: UI is easy to use. Issues are clearly tracked. Robust attachment management. Email notifications are effective and clear. Icon personalization is a nice touch.

I'm solving problems related to software design and development. We work across different time zones, and BackLog is great for our international projects. In conjunction with realtime collaborative software, we are able to use BackLog for high-level project organization.

Working with the smartphone app is not as useful since the browser version is so well designed. Also unwieldy at times when flipping between different projects. No realtime chat. Wish there were more markdown options for formatting.

emmanuel
Software QA in Nigeria
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Project Management with Room for Improvement

What I liked most about Backlog was its user-friendly interface and robust project management features. It made tracking tasks and collaborating with the team much more efficient. Additionally, the ability to set priorities, due dates, and assign tasks to specific team members was a great way to stay organized and ensure everyone was on the same page. The real-time updates and notifications also helped keep us informed of any changes or progress made on tasks. Overall, Backlog proved to be a valuable tool in streamlining our project workflows and enhancing team communication.

What I liked least about Backlog was its limited integration options with other tools we were using. We had to manually duplicate some data and tasks across platforms, which led to inefficiencies and potential for errors

Arpita
Business Analysr in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The most compact Project Management Application!

Kommentare: Backlog was awesome to use!

Backlog is the most compact & advanced Project Management Application! No gibberish and very clean UI/UX experience.

It's knowledgebase/FAQ features could be a little bit improved for easy navigation/usage.

surendra
Developer in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: It is very user friendly and easy to use

I have been using backlog from the past 2+ years. It is very easy to use. It has many features like wiki, store file, gantt chart... Recently they introduced the Board which is very useful to see all the tasks in one place.

There is nothing i am disliking from this software

Vivek
Consultant in Indien

My experience for backlog is awesome.

It has given a great platform to collaborate for work. We manage many of our projects on backlog which makes us more efficient and we can focus on more work rather than hitch-ups due to processes and management. Great tool.

Yes, if you talk about cons I do feel there is need for internal documents creation like Excel ppt etc. If I want to make some data or have issue which requires tabular form, I don't have much options than just to create an excel and attach it's links.

Bhadra
Marketing Manager in Indonesien
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Experience

Kommentare: After using Backlog, each project management has been improved: better time management, better updates in team during project progress

- project management based - easy to use and create project/issue

- some part confusing in terms of UI - people who was notified at first time issue created, wont be automatically notified if not mention in notify people when make comment/update

Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn quality program

Kommentare: Overall excellent app for a great cost that your team has control over. You get to pay for the level your team will use without the burden of overwhelming excess features. Definitely recommend.

I've been trying out a lot of project management software lately and I think Backlog is a strong contender among them. It's quick to learn and the UI is sleek and appealing. It has all the essential features for project tracking and coordination. I liked the inclusion of the Wiki as well, and I like the tiered subscription model they use, making it easy to find a level of feature availability that suites your team's needs.

There isn't anything major that stands out. There's room for more options and features (more specificity in the prioritization area, maybe) but it has all the essentials from what I can tell.

Mitchell
Software Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Backlog is a very useful tool

Kommentare: Backlog has helped us better track software bugs and issues reported by our clients. It's definitely made our clients more satisfied with our service that we're now able to better keep track of, and respond to, the bugs and issues they raise.

I like the way Backlog helps us keep track of bugs and issues and which member of our team is assigned to them. Keeping track of bugs and issues that our clients raise is one of the areas that we struggle the most with, and Backlog helps us address this potential shortcoming.

Some parts of the interface can be a little counter-intuitive to navigate. I think the next iteration of the Backlog interface could go a long way to make the tool easier to use, smoother, and even more useful.

Carmen
Senior Managing Director in USA
, Selbstständig

Backlog Review

Kommentare: Solid PM tool with flexible pricing options.

Solid Project Management tool for software development teams. Interface is intuitive and training is minimal. Good reporting and project communication capabilities.

Sometimes the more advanced features you are looking for are only available in the higher cost subscriptions.

Devaraj
Team Leader in Indien
Informationsdienst, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool

Kommentare: It helps us a lot to track all the issues and also it helps to take action on issues in a timely manner

1. Easy to use, not an complicated one. 2. Quick alerts, easy to track all posted issues 3. I'll recommend more

I'm fully satisfied and I didn't see any cons over here

Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool overall for bug tracking

Kommentare: Overall pretty solid with great features to keep everyone growing the boat in the same direction!

Backlog is a fairly simple and intuitive platform that gives the full development/product teams visibility into bugs reported by the business and allows for simple, seamless prioritization.

It's cool that Backlog offers iPhone and Android apps but they're a little diminished feature-wise compared to the full app. Still pretty handy though!

Conrad
Sales Representative in USA

Absolutely fantastic way to manage your pest control business. Managing has never been so easy!

Kommentare: Tracking appointments. Managing progress. Creating follow ups

I love how I can schedule and track appointments. Before using this products I was left to on my own devices to schedule and often times we would miss appointments. Have not missed one since.

I do wish they had an analytical reporting feature. It would be nice to have a one-stop tool to manage all sides of the business.

Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Backlog shows

The title, description, order, and estimate.It is easy to use

For now there’s is no features missing. Actually I haven’t use backlog for long but it’s okay with my little experience with backlog and I can highly recommend it worth spending time and money.

Md Mohiminur
Manager in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My office back is Backlog

Very easy to manage task.Hassle free edit start and out both times.Group tracking was top notch .In Backlog UI is very attractive from my side.

In my opinion need to add more feature like screenshot images video etc.

Hernan
CTO in Argentinien
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A must in UAT stage

Kommentare: We are in a huge project that goes from an old BSS to a new one. We are moving from monolithic software to a microservices architecture, so the project is quite complex. The backlog allows us to handle issues during user acceptance testing in a very clean and dynamic way.

Very easy set up. Users can get used to the tool very quickly without special knowledge or training.

We have been using the tool for 2 months and we still have the benefit, so I have not detected any drawbacks yet ...