Über Branch

Branch erzielt massive Einsparungen bei den Arbeitskosten und steigert die Produktivität der Mitarbeiter.

Erfahre mehr über Branch

It was simple and easy to use. Making an account was quick.

There is no login required every time I open it.

Bewertungen zu Branch

Branch hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 702 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Branch bereits verwendet?

Opeyemi
Opeyemi
English Teacher in Nigeria
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

branch messenger review

The update interval for this app is way frequent and actually fixes things. I work with a bunch of friends and with branch messenger, it is much easier to schedule and update our calendar to our taste. Effectiveness has never been this easy and cheap as now, there is no need to have a squabble with anyone over who was meant to do what and at what time, they all constantly get reminded and everyone gets on easy. The upcoming schedule notification is great, the chatroom is just right for sharing information and the news feed is perfect for broadcast messages.

Branch simply glitches and that's just about everything i hate about it. Sometimes when trying to make a post, branch puts you off with a response about how your post can not be published at the moment, then, you make the post again in an effort to get your aim achieved and then voila, you've got duplicate posts to your name. This is something that needs to be fixed asap.

Amanda
Professional Liability Claims Representative in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Branch Works Efficiently For Third Party Funds

Kommentare: I have an occasional side job and they use Branch to pay me.

Branch disperses payments weekly and on time barring holidays.

The app is occasionally lagging and hard to get into.

Derek
Landscape Designer in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Branch Review - DTS

Kommentare: Bring back cash advances for those of us that should have been grandfathered in.

The cash advance option is what most attracted me. When that option become obsolete the app lost its appeal to me and my employees.

Again, app is average. Nothing great about it but it does have some nice functionality and some decent features. Not worth a paid membership.

Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Branch is a simple solution in the eBanking domain

Kommentare: All in all, in this new age of a million app-based banks - Branch is a strong, reliable entry and definitely worth considering if you get direct deposit paychecks and want to set aside money, or just for an easy way to keep track of your funds. If you prefer the simple over the complex when it comes to banking, Branch is a solid option.

Branch is easy to use, allows you to get your check 2 days early with eligible direct deposit. As compared to some of the other apps like Venmo and CashApp, this app feels more like an official banking app, you can even set savings goals in the app to start saving funds without opening an actual Savings account (done within the app). You can request a debit card sent to you for your account in the app and another great feature after doing so, you can get rewards on your purchases in the app for cash back at local businesses/restaurants by using the Rewards map right in the app to find eligible businesses nearby. Also a handy app to find neaby ATMs that are fee free, which there are plenty and likely you will find an eligible ATM at a local CVS, certain 7-11's etc. Easy to integrate with Apple Pay.

I feel if it added a feature to easily transfer money to others like Venmo & CashApp, to be honest I wouldn't need either of those apps, but alas - there is no easy way to transfer funds to others in the app. Hard to contact live Customer Support. If you have any issues with your direct deposit, it can take a while for your '2 days in advance' paycheck to be restored so be sure to keep your deposit regular.

Betsy
Betsy
Barista in USA
Einzelhandel

Branch Messenger has always been easy and convenient to use.

I love that all you have to do is post the picture of the schedule and it will automatically list all the people working that day and it alerts everyone automatically. I think it is extremely convenient and I never miss a shift this way.

I don't think that there is a lot to dislike about Branch Messenger. Whenever I had issues with the app, customer support always got back to me quickly. I think that there is this one glitch when I look at the picture schedule and go back, the bottom tab that lets me navigate disappears so I have to exit out of the app and restart.

Nitya
Nitya
Email Marketing Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Payroll Management has been a breeze with Branch

In order to improve financial wellness, Branch offer an innovative platform. There was no problem with the onboarding process and the user experience has been excellent so far. Branch allow me to take out money before I receive my Salary.

In my experience with Branch so far hasn’t let me to dislike anything about it, so far.

Shanice
Shanice
Customer Service Agent in USA
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best App So Far

Kommentare: I loved the app it gave me peace of mind on payday knowing that I was able to borrow as much of my paycheck before hand saved my life .

I like that in able to borrow money before I get my pay check through my employer. the fact they give you other saving options outside of your company as well.

I dont like the fact that you can only use the service if its offered through your employer of I could use this with any job it would be great.

Vanessa
Vanessa
Accountant in USA
Einzelhandel

Always easy to use and great for checking your schedule and staying organized.

That it's easily accessible from my phone at all time and it gives the option to message your coworkers. The messaging option makes getting a shift covered very easy to do.

Nothing. It's been great, there are very little issues with the app and I've yet to have an issue. Schedule has always been accessible so I love it.

Octavius
Octavius
Customer Service Associate in USA
Einzelhandel

Very good program to interact with employer and employees and stay up to date.

I don't have to save anything to know when I work next and I can easily message my supervisor and other fellow colleagues workers about help at work or needing a cover or change. It also helps keep up to date with things I may not know of at work that are posted for me to be able to know what's going on.

Stephanie
Driver in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Works well in tracking and paying out incentives offered.

Kommentare: Easy, secure, insightful and helpful troubleshooting staff. No real concerning complaints or experiences.

The incentive and bonus capabilities. Time saving with its dependable, straightforward layout. Accountability for paying out beyond set pay.

Could offer day pay or after shift end pay out capability. Would love this to be an near future option.

Josheoni
User in USA
Rundfunk, Selbstständig

Free and Easy to use

Kommentare: My overall experience is okay what I recommended to my family and friends as of right now no. I personally think that Branch should add a little bit more options and definitely have that online customer service chat whether it being live or a robot. Thank you

What I liked about branch is that it's simple and easy. I've only use this for a couple of months and I have not ran into any major problems. I like the fact that it's free you could link your bank to it if it qualifies, you can lock and unlock your card without calling 1-800 customer service, you can add funds, you can move funds, link to Google pay, and you can even ask for a Payday advance. That's if you qualify.

No there are a couple of things that I don't like about it is that I know it's simple and easy to use but sometimes it's a little too simple. Like for example when you want to add funds if you're adding from a bank account it will take three to five business days and for me that's way too long. But also concerns me is that there is no setting to manage alerts for example every time a money is being taken out or my card is being used at the store I want to get an alert so I know with branch there's no settings whatsoever. My last concern is that there is no online chat for customer service. By the time most people get off which is at 5:00 and then get home around 6:00 the banks are already closed. now if I'm sitting there and I want to go over my finances and I see something wrong in my account I don't want to have to wait until the following morning when I'm at work. I want to take care of the issue right then and there with most banks such as Wells Fargo is 24/7. I feel if the customer service is not there then you're never going to be serviced the way you should as a customer. I mean without customers there's no business.

James
ASM in USA

Fun program good platform

Kommentare: The schedule data lets managers and employees work together without direct contact, saving both groups time and annoyance

The level of options and systems in the program is impressive. There are basically 4 programs in one, an image share, a calendar, a messenger and a wage calculator. Streamlines the scheduling process for managers and staff as well because you eliminate the need to call in and verify shifts.

The messaging service seems to use data instead of SMS which can be a problem with large numbers of group members and messages. Also, the coverage tools could be improved by typing in times rather than the rolling clock input

Grayson
Barista in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Connecting With Work!

Kommentare: Reminders about shifts, new information from store supervisor, other things important to my job.

What I personally love about this app is that it's the perfect way to see my schedule and who I'm working with instead of taking a picture of my schedule every week on my phone and taking up more space than what is necessary. The app also shows you how much you make in a week when you add your wage, and also reminds you of your shift a couple hours before! On the main page it also shows you the current weather, which is great if you don't work in the same town as the one you live in like myself. You can post within the app and there is a section to post in to see if anyone needs a shift covered or if you yourself needs a shift covered.

There isn't really anything that I dislike about the software, but if I had to choose something it would be the "Team" tab which is used for contacting other team members, making groups, etc. I personally don't use it, and opt to just text my co-workers instead, but it is a great idea to have the section inside the app.

Travis
Manager in USA

I like it a lot but for the very simple features!

Kommentare: Really easy for me to use, it reads schedules very easily and is very accurate. Wish it could customize how many hours in advance. Before shift and change the alert type so could be like alarm

Easy to get the schedule out. I like that it sends out a notice once the schedule is posted. I like that It's easy to post the schedule by simply uploading a picture.

Multiple people can delete the schedule. I don't like how the schedule swap works. It seems a bit cumbersome and hard to use. We end up just doing it in store. It's hard to keep up with and easier to use in chat. Also have issues with loading sometimes where I have to log out completely out of app and then log back in.

BRAD
owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app with free features

Kommentare: We have had a great experience using Branch. Besides the scheduling, it is an awesome tool for communicating with coworkers and pushing out important notices.

The app easily allows us to schedule our employees and push out communications in a snap.

It would be cool if this app also had an optional clock in/clock out feature.

April
Small Business Owner in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Great app

Kommentare: My overall experience with this has been wonderful and I love it

I love the fact that I can add other accounts to this software and that it always easy to use

There not a thing I don’t like about this software becuz it has gotten best with time

Jacob
Cashier in USA
Supermärkte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I think this app is pretty neat. I love the ability to see your shifts and your co workers shifts.

Kommentare: I am able to know when my work starts beforehand. I love it and it's awesome because I am a very busy person.

I love notifications you can get a couple of hours before your work starts. I'm happy that this app exists and I hope that it keeps improving.

I would like to see in the future updates notification time changes. If I have work at 3 I would like to get a notification two hours beforehand, or maybe the next work day I would like to know four hours beforehand. Also days of the week. So maybe a persons week starts on Monday, but mine starts on Saturday. I would like the availbity to change that options.

Ben
Crew Member in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I work with Pizza Hut and we use this app. I have never had any problems at all with it.

Kommentare: I am able to see my schedule immediately when it comes out, not the next time I work. It is just much more convenient to have in your pocket rather than at your place of work.

I like that the app will give you notifications on when your next shift is and how available the schedule is.

Sometimes it takes a little while for the app to load, and it would be nice to be able to choose how far ahead you want the notification for your next shift.

Charles
Restaurants, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great When Emergency Funds Are Needed

Kommentare: Very easy to verify and get funds. After paying back advances, your limit is increased quickly.

I stumbled upon this product when I was in desperate need of a few extra bucks to get me through payday. I uploaded my banking info, verified my paychecks and was able to take out cash within 24 hours

There are scheduling features and I'm not sure what their purpose is.

Levi
Manager in Kanada

Easy to use, awesome customer service.

All you have to do is take a photo of your schedule and the app converts this photo into individual calendar shifts and assigns them to employees. Allows for import of shifts to iCloud/gmail calendars. Notifies employees two hours before your shift. Customer service resolved issues quickly and politely.

The only con I can think of is that not enough people know about the branch app. Seriously, everyone should be using it. I tried several before this and none even got close to as useful and easy to use. Espescially free.

Hannah
Shift Leader in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great App!

Kommentare: we are using branch at my job, so all of us can be prepared for work! We also have discussions and ask about shifts. It is an amazing app for our company.

I could be reminded when I had work! It was a life saver! It has all of my shifts on a schedule!

Mostly, just the bugs and small little flaws that can be easily fixed. But besides that, my bank isn’t on there so I can’t receive branch pay.

Sarah
Manager in USA

Our store has had a pretty good experience with branch.

All our team members are able to access the weekly schedule from their phones, everyone gets a notification a few hours before each shift so that they don't forget.

Our team members being able to post their shifts has caused a little bit of confusion. We had to explain to some of them that if nobody replied to their post saying they would take the shift, then the shift was still theirs. There have been just a couple minor things like this that can cause a little trouble when you're doing everything over the phone.

Ashley
Server in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love using branch, it's a great App and easy to use

Kommentare: I haven't really got any benefits from it, I just use it for work and for scheduling, knowing what days and what times I have to be to work have been extremely helpfull

I love being able to keep up with my work schedule and knowing who I'm going to work with is a great way to start the day

It's a little slow and freezes from time to time and sometimes the names get mixed up on the scheduling

Nicole
Bev Cart/ Bartender in USA

easy to use, simple & effective

Kommentare: easy to check when I am working, easy to find coverage

its very convenient when you need a shift covered or changed, by posting and having management accept its a stress-free solution to a usually uncomfortable situation.

when shifts are uploaded in pictures, its difficult to see the entire spread of shifts for the entire period laid out.

Jessica
Founder in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to send users to a destination based on their device

They are life-saving if you are marketing an app.

Nothing , the platform handles everything well