Hively the user friendly feedback tool

Ben D.
Marketing / Customer Service
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love it! so far it has solved our companies customer feedback problem.

Vorteile: Very easy to setup use and implement. Took me a while to find Hively but once I did it was extremely easy to navigate and setup. I was able to copy the feedback snippet into my email signature and get my co workers to do the same. I love that you can have this right in your email signature and all the customer has to do is click a face in the signature and it records the feedback. One of the biggest problems we had was customers didn't want to click and have to go to another page to leave feedback. Hively solved this issue for us, now the customer can click a face and the feedback is recorded from the email, and if they want to leave more feedback they have that option too. Other feedback software that does what Hively does is very expensive and so complicated with all sorts of options and setup requirements. Hively all you do is copy and paste and your ready to roll!

Nachteile: I think it would be cool to have a little more options as far as the faces for the feedback, maybe even customization to where we can have our own pictures? Other then that I don't feel like there are any other cons.

Love this little gem!

Mary F.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great, which is why I am still using this software 5+ years later after implementing it. It gives me immediate, succinct, feedback, sent to my inbox on every completed ticket in which a customer wishes to share their experience. This information allows me to react quickly, and reach out directly to a customer, if they share a problem or concern with a service or product we have provided. This software also allows me to share all the positive feedback directly with my employees who worked with that customer. It's nice to be able to share what a great job they are doing directly from customer feedback (and, not just from hearing it from me.)

Vorteile: I found this software extremely easy to integrate with the ticketing system we are using. My customers can give me feedback, quickly and easily, without having to spend more than a few seconds to a minute on responding.

Nachteile: Even in its free form, this software is great. But, of course, if I could have everything, I like to see more info, other than an IP address, when someone gives an anonymous review. I wish I had more information as to where the comment originated from.

Amazing responses and adoption

Bewertet am 21.7.2019
TAM/Senior Associate, Systems Support
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We struggled with a clumsy and awkward review system and were looking for something that would encourage our users to give us feedback. Our old system was so bad - we had about a 10% response rate. When I first started using Hively I just added it to my email signature to try it out and see what it was like. I didn't ask people to use it, I didn't tell anyone that I was testing it. But like magic I started getting responses to my emails - that was all I had to see, if we get people using it, and we aren't even asking them to, what a great endorsement!!

Vorteile: It was so easy to get up and running! I followed simple instructions and in about 5 minutes it was on my emails. Fast and friendly!

Nachteile: Honestly, it does exactly what it's supposed to! I want to learn more so I can really get the most out of it - but it's super friendly!

von Hively an 1.8.2019

Thanks so much for the stellar review, we strive to make Hively easy to use and effective at gathering feedback so it really makes our day to hear that your experience has been just that.

Great feedback and so easy to use

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Alison T.
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This product is non-intrusive and provides us with great feedback from our clients. We'be also been able to use the positive feedbacks for referrals.
The staff love knowing that their work is appreciated and the clients like how easy it is to use.

Nachteile: If I HAD to come up with one recommendation it would be to change the font color on the email that we get with the client comments. The font color is very pale and small but its still readable.

von Hively an 30.7.2019

Thanks for the fabulous review! We love to hear about the ways in which Hively can help a business motivate their staff and utilise customer opinions. We'll definitely take on board your suggestion about the email font - the design of the emails is something that's on our product roadmap for improvements to Hively.

Kelly R.
Quality Assurance Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it has met what I have needed it to do which is make the process for giving feedback easy.

Vorteile: It is easy to get feedback and track how my team is rating with advisers.

Nachteile: I would like to see more faces/options or the ability to put a comment in.

Great way to solicit feedback on your service

Christina S.
Business Development Manager
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I found it to be useful. However, it ran it's course for the time with my company. It was a useful experience, however not being able to find out why someone was unhappy was difficult to swallow. I am in marketing and want to know why you don't like our servie.

Vorteile: being able to share positive feedback on my social media platforms

Nachteile: It provides yet another platform for someone to say they are dissatisfied, however unless they provide me with a reason or example, there is nothing I can do to change. I wish if you say unhappy, you have to give at least 1 reason.

When it comes to receiving feedback on customer service, Hively, is for sure the go to. It helps provide a very accurate reflection of an organization's customer service based on the feedback received from its users.

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Emmanuel A.
HR Administrator
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is great to know how your contractors feel about you and the areas, for which one needs to continue to be strong on and areas, were improvement is needed. Overall, it is a very solid and necessary program. Everything about the product is very solid. It is very user friendly and very easy to use. Data received from the program can directly be applied to improve and/or maintain customer service

Bewertet am 14.7.2019
Brandt P.
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great.. easy, fully functional.

Vorteile: It is easy and quick for our clients to send us reviews which is really helpful.

Nachteile: Nothing from what we have used. Maybe have the mobile experience work a little better or an app that we can see all the reviews easily.

Excellence

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Vibhor N.
Manager-HR
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience is good with Hively, Though I am using the free version and very soon I will buy this for the business.

Vorteile: I liked the simplest method of getting a rating. This is hassle free and easy to track.

Nachteile: As of now I can not any. Overall experience is good

Great product

Crystal M.
Director of Operations
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We only use the free version however I've had other professionals see Hively in my signature like and ask about it. It gives clients a sense that they're voice matters.

Nachteile: I don't have anything bad to say.

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Angela S.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great team building resource. Employees battle for the WOW ratings.

von Hively an 30.7.2019

Thanks for the great review, one of our aims at Hively is to help businesses motivate their employees so it's great to hear that WOW ratings are doing just that in your organisation.

Easy to use and provides decent feedback

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Todd S.
Senior IT Specialist at Continental Utility Solutions, Inc.

Vorteile: The software is really easy to use and it provides feedback for the tech support specialists as well as myself to see how good we are servicing our customers. Adding/removing users is very easy and the ability to just click on a face to determine how someone is doing is easy for the customers to provide feedback as not everyone wants to take time to fill out a survey.

Nachteile: It could be a little more robust with more information. The customer has to look hard to find the 'WOW' feature which is easy to miss.

Thanks

Philip B.
Global eCommerce Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great way to start with customer feedback and to engage teams

Vorteile: Easy to use and a valuable way to collect customer feedback

Nachteile: Cannot alway get it touch with customers if they decide to be anonymous, would be better if a token was held in the system to allow communication

Hively is an outstanding video organizing app.

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Brian B.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Hively is interesting enough to keep your attention through its smart video organizational tactics and interesting popular feed as well.

Vorteile: Really awesome how they streamline all sorts of videos according to your likes and their suggestions. Hively is a very unique experience.

Nachteile: No cons whatsoever. They do a great job at organizing the video flow and you dont even have to sign up or log in to start.

Great way to keep track of employees customer service

Keith P.
Principal
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This allows my clients to let me know if a customer is not giving good service

Vorteile: I love the simplicity of this product and ease of use

Nachteile: Nothing to not like about this software, so easy

Good for Bonus Systems, etc.

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Olivia M.
Administrative Assistant
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This worked really well for having bonus structures for employees. With new clients brought on and referred we were able to build a point system every month to reward employees based on their work and stats.

Nachteile: It can get pricey depending on how big your team is. Also the design is a little bit clunky. Other then that it works well and gets the job done.

Great way to offer feedback opportunities for happy and unhappy clients instead of having them Yelp

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Mark M.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It’s been a great way to get things to post to social media without pressuring my clients.

Vorteile: Easily attached in email correspondence.

Nachteile: I would like more choices of smiley face icons.

Intuitive Product

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Emmanuel R.
System Admin
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I found this product to be very easy to use and great tool to gauge how our users are doing. I cant wait to see what else will be use in this product.

Great, easy tool to get customer reviews

Bewertet am 22.4.2018
Customer Success Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's super simple to set up and the reports are really useful. The daily summaries and the ability to request reviews is great.

Nachteile: The pricing that adds the fee per team member can get pricey if you have a lot of people in your customer service side.

Extremely Helpful

Mary S.
Professional Recruiter
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Immediate feedback, easily accessible for people to rate, easy for the admin to use

Nachteile: I wish it required people to place their contact information although I understand the importance of anonymous reviews.

Easy to use customer facing review product

Chris D.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hively makes it easy to gather a quick pulse of the customer, helping us to make decisions monthly as to what areas we need to pay more attention to in order to drive customer satisfaction.

Vorteile: With the basic version, customers only have to choose one of 3 buttons, if they want to add more, great but this allows quick feedback from the largest number of potentials.

Nachteile: The graphics could be a little more crisp, but this is nitpicking.

Love it

Tiffany B.
Sr. HR Specialist
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use, timely and beneficial feedback.

Nachteile: Honestly there is little not to like. Had some minor firewall issues that needed to be corrected but that's really it.

Bewertet am 9.12.2011
Peter D.

Kommentare: Hively is the simplest application we've ever used for gathering customer feedback. Our customers love it and so do our employees. Set up was quick and easy and it's incredibly affordable. Previously, we were sending surveys for measure of customer satisfaction but these surveys only had a 3% engagement rate. With Hively, our engagement rate has been above 40% and we get feedback in real time. It's the best customer satisfaction tool we've ever used. I highly recommend it.

Customer satisfaction

Bewertet am 14.4.2015
Mansie C.
Einzelhandel
3.5 / 5

Kommentare: Customer satisfaction

Vorteile: Getting feedback from customers in a convenient manner

Nachteile: No preference really. Perhaps a sorting system to rank ratings

my review

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
David V.
director of operations
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: ease of use, functional, great feedback.

Nachteile: upgraded versions provide better features. Would like free version to include more.

von Hively an 1.8.2019

Thanks for your review David, we appreciate getting feedback (of course!) about Hively and it's great to see you've been getting value out of using the app.