Brilliant Company - Friendly Service

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Danielle L.
Office Administrator
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We would not be without cloud now, I cannot thank the staff enough for all they do for us, we feel like part of their team - each and every phone call is made personal, they have become part of our growing business. We have no complaints to make about any of the staff members that work there, they are all a credit to the company they work for and should be thanked for all the hard work that they put in to help us out. with different reps in data, support & Shipping in emails especially put a smile on my face. We are able to run our business in a completely different way now. When looking into the data on the cloud that a prior staff member had pulled in, I thought it would take me weeks to correct. After numerous phone calls that could last long periods of time with support team, they helped us resolve these issues, teaching us new ways to use the system and training on how to process and change the data to make it easier. Since doing this the system has been a lot easier and faster to run, products are easy to find, reports are easy to pull and understand and items are much better placed on their sales channels. There is less room for error when using the cloud, and always a second solution if something does go wrong. All in all, I can't thank you all enough! The quality of your service is brilliant :)

Vorteile: We had no prior online service to help us with shipping before joining the cloud, making it very hard to go about every day work with shipping orders and managing customers. Overall, this was very time consuming and was not helping our business grow the way we wanted it to. After joining the cloud, and integrating our channels, life at work has been made much easier. Cloud has helped us out with many things in helping our business grow, including setting up our personal and main business emails, setting up the website, report running, data handling, stock running. Cloud has allowed us to keep staff levels down as we do not need to physically hire someone to help us out with the dispatching and labels - they are just a phone call away and are happy to help with any issue you have, even if it is not to do with them. Recently cloud commerce staff members have gone above and beyond for us as a company to help us out with a problem we are having with one of our main couriers, regardless of the number of phone calls I give them they are always pleasant and kind to us and are willing to help us out as much as they can.

Nachteile: We had a few problems to start with when setting up the service however since then everything has been fab.

Cloud Commerce Pro- Great Investment

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Mike M.
Logistics
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before CCP, our posting process was very manual. Handwritten customs on packages, ink stamps on all mail, with everything needing individually weighing. A process which you can imagine would take hours each day now slimmed down just simply bagging items now in minutes. Along side this we would be attaching up to 4 labels onto a package (CN22, Address, Airmail, Tracking). All of which are now incorporated in a simple 2 labels max using Royal Mail’s Intersoft software. Stuart Walker and the shipping team have been been so helpful with the process, whenever we needed something adding to our data they would implicate it. Even the more complicated requests such as the changing the data on our mailing CN22 labels, headers on invoices etc. Stuart would sort it. Coming back very promptly after phone calls with the implicated changes and screen-shares to explain them in depth, the support from the staff at CCP has been outstanding and always happy to tackle any issue. I ran the DHL side of the orders manually up and till now, the time saving aspect on this is so substantial with all shipping data being copied across automatically saving me up to 30 minutes of copy and paste into the shipping fields. Would highly recommend Cloud Commerce Pro to any online businesses that are looking to expend/save time and automate more of their daily needs.

Vorteile: The team at Cloud Commerce Pro created a system that integrated our several different stores into one online central control centre (Amazon Ebay etc. all included), linked up with our couriers (DHL and Royal Mail) and the capabilities to be linked to our suppliers too. The time saving factor has been amazing since the switch on. Each store’s data being updated all at once instead of logging into every store individually, the option to have an electronic stock take of inventory auto-updating with every purchase. And yet we are still scratching the surface of the other uses CCP can offer our business further down the line.

Nachteile: Not much to complain about, anything complicated that we requested to be added to our data that was not a simple fix would simply be a day or two until completion at most.

Reliable, Fast Sync with Channels, Easy to Use,

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

Kommentare: Reliable, Fast Sync from channels, Easy to use.

Vorteile: we are online retailer selling more than 3000 skus on multiple channels, since 2016 we are using cloud commerce, and since than we never found a need to change or stop using this software. It's very Relailable as cloud based never crash fast sync with channels and very good customer support. It comes with all the main feature which any online business needs
one inventory many channels to sell on, orders at one place, stock sales reports, picklist, book with couriers with single click.
every day we print orders do booking with couriers, launch new items through cloud-commerce to amazon or ebay, it has many features which are very easy to use and rather than logging in to many different sites to make updates you can do all at one place. First we add Inventory to cloud and than launch an item to ebay, amazon, you can have multiple ebay and amazon accounts. We Save our time on repeated tasks and spend that time on the things which generate more business. I would highly recommend this software,

Nachteile: Inventory comes as list view, once you view one item, you have to start the page from beginning
which is some times annoying

Fantastic Software !!

Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Neal E.

Vorteile: When we started with Cloud Commerce Pro everything we did was manually done. In the morning we would print all packing slips from Ebay then fulfil the orders and log onto the website of the courier and enter each delivery address, size and weight then do the next. After that we then do the same for Amazon then our web shop orders. Now Cloud Commerce Pro handles our dsspatching, purchase ordering, updating sales channels with stock and price changes, and the ability to see real time stock. Being honest every process is now quicker and some we no longer have to do. We used to have to keep a spreadsheet for our stock control and if one or two orders were missed would cause issues, not to mention keeping our sales channels up to date. Now we can concentrate on other areas as our stock is automatically kept up to date and the sales channels are updated. We have a good relationship with support, we know we can call and someone will answer. If the person we need is not available someone else will try to help or a message will be left and they will call us back. I now value the folks at CCP an integral part of our own team and feel they are really helping us move the business forward.

Nachteile: It's really hard to come up with something in answer to this. It really is a great piece of software. I guess the only thing I would say is that we had to change our way of thinking about how we do things as we have never used any automated software before and are not technical people. However we would face that issue with any provider and actually there's no technical knowledge required. Once we 'trusted the system' we were really able to see the benefits.

Unbeatable customer service.

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Andy B.

Vorteile: We have been using the Cloud Commerce Service for over 3 years now. The support staff was there at the start and they are still there now. A phone call away. None of that 'raising a ticket' or booking an online support session.
Since starting with Cloud Commerce we've double turnover and halved staff.

Nachteile: I can't fault Cloud Commerce Pro, the only problem for me is that I would not be able to cope without the system, to my knowledge there is no other viable alternative and I tried a few before Cloud Commerce came along.

Truly Brilliant in Every Way

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Phil P.
E-Commerce Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From setup to present day, our experience has been brilliant. Our representatives have helped us get everything up running smoothly and couldn't thank them enough.

Vorteile: Ease of use, functionality and integrations - Stock syncing and order streamlining

Nachteile: At first, we were concerned there would be no functionality to sync other channels to FBA stock and still be able to dispatch orders ourselves. This has now been implemented.

Exactly as I asked for. I'm still getting to know some features and I can't wait until I'm fluent

Mark F.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has saved us hours in listing items and dispatching orders. It also keeps everything nice and tidy in one place.

Vorteile: The dispatch process is awesome and makes everything fluid and easy. It takes hours off our day daily. The intergration between Ebay and Amazon is also excelelnt. We can build our databases up far quicker and in far more detail with this software. It took me a while to choose this software over other cheaper versions with less features but I'm so glad I got this now.

Nachteile: It's been difficult getting to know all the features but I'm getting there. Thre are so many good things that I have'nt got to grips with yet

Overall pleased

Shiraz H.

Vorteile: The support provided by staff has been very good. The system is working as expected and Cloud Commerce regularly touch base in order to check everything is okay. Admittedly I am not using the system at full capacity but for what I am using it for (Amazon/eBay inventory management) it certainly is working well.
I tried a similar company before in the past and they just could not align my inventory so I had to look elsewhere for a solution.
Look forward to using the system more extensively.
Overall I recommend Cloud Commerce Pro.

Nachteile: The set up price is on the steep side but if used extensively then I think it will be worth it. The monthly fee is acceptable in my opinion.

Bewertet am 6.5.2018
Daniel jose C.
DIRECTOR

Kommentare: Excellent software designed for retail, helps retailers through their tools to sell their products..

Vorteile: Excellent software designed for retail, helps retailers through their tools to sell their products, through an e-commerce platform, which are backed, under your system.

Nachteile: the exchange rate is based on a single monena, that is why all countries in the world of their different currencies can not access the products and services that this platform offers.

Excellent software

Bewertet am 25.4.2017
Priya S.

Kommentare: Installing Cloudcommerce Pro has enabled us to better manage many of the different elements of holding stock and dispatching items. The software is robust and the company is committed to developing tools to further enhance the core components and assist its customers to respond to market changes. The software is user friendly and clearly designed. There is some time required to ensure the data is as correct as possible but the integration with different platforms is seamless. The service and response from Cloudcommerce Pro support staff is superb. There are able to quickly resolve to an issue as well as be able to provide training to enable us to better utilise the software.

Probabby better for smaller/low order businesses

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Amir B.
Company Director
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: While the initial selling of the system was good and the support was ok, the system was too big and nothing worked well. It may have improved since we used a couple years back.

Vorteile: The look of was good and it did have a lot of functions linking all aspects of the business.

Nachteile: When we used there were so many bugs and was not very adaptable.