Thor Enterprise Bewertungen
von Heimdal Security4.8/5 4 Bewertungen
Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Provides Excellent Anti-Malware ProActive and Reactive Solutions
Kommentare: I think it is wise to complement a real-time anti-malware scanner with an on-demand anti-malware scanner to ensure better protection against the many cybersecurity threats that are out in the world today. Heimdal Security's Thor Foresight Home product is a high-quality solution to providing on-demand scanning and preventing malware from ever entering the computer environment. It does very well to protect against fraudulent sites, phishing attacks, drive-by downloads, unwanted cookies, and other malicious behavior in the outside world. To me the cost of the program is well worth it to further secure my work environment against online cyberthreats. The company seems very technically proficient, innovative, and customer-friendly.
Vorteile: I've never had a software conflict between the on-demand anti-malware scanner Thor Foresight Home and my real-time anti-malware scanner Webroot Secure Anywhere. - The company's software is regularly updated and the personnel of the company regularly post new cybersecurity-related articles, which seems to show that the company works hard on customer service and societal contributions.
- Seems a little pricey for home users to want to buy. People who are not too concerned about the confidentiality of their personal files and are primarily interested in just having the computer to work (instead of delving deep into the digital world) are probably not interested to have Thor Foresight home as an additional layer to their real-time anti-malware scanners.
- I'm a little hesitant to upgrade to Thor Home Premium partly because of price, but mainly because it doesn't seem like a good idea to put all my eggs in one basket. The company seems to be doing very well and it has won the Anti-Malware Solution of the Year at the Computing Security Awards 2018 in the UK. However, I like the idea of relying on anti-malware engines from multiple sources in order to get better coverage. For example, what if Webroot has an anti-virus signature that has not yet been updated in Heimdal Security's products? Perhaps I'll change my mind because of how well the company has been doing, but for now I'm sticking with this approach.
Bewertet am 11.2.2018
I have used this product over a year to navigate securely on the internet
Kommentare: Protection and peace of mind when browsing the internet
Vorteile: I like that the software informs me about when I may be entering a risky website or when there is a risk in me downloading something off the internet. It doesn't force you not to be able to do it but makes it clear of the risk I am exposing myself to if I ignore Heimdal's warnings. This software is extremely affordable and gets the job done
Nachteile: None thus far. I really like everything about this software. I am usually am hesitant about purchasing a security software because there are tons of free options online but this is one that has saved me multiple times.
Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Modern day protection for everyday internet usage
Kommentare: Overall I have had great experience using the this as a anti-virus protection
Vorteile: The software is simple to use and just works. They don't spam you with deals and offerings. If a file, website, or software may be potentially harmful; the software will notify and prevent it from harming your system.
Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like about this software. They are constantly improving the visual and functionality.
Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Value for money
1. Antivirus + Anti Ransomware'
3. excellent post sale support
4. Product with excellent understanding about the cyberattacks
Nachteile: They need work on giving upgrades frequently. Improve their knowledge base available.