Über Minute7

Einfache Zeiterfassung und Ausgabenverfolgung, die einfach in QuickBooks Online und Desktop integriert werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über Minute7

The use and integration of this product was great.

Reports are more difficult to use than previous versions. Easier to make mistakes when it comes to entering time versus viewing all employee entries.

Bewertungen zu Minute7

Minute7 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 284 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Minute7 bereits verwendet?

Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

4 years and counting..

Kommentare: My overall experience with Minute7 has been great. In the past 4 years, I have contacted customer service only two times and in both cases, the issues were quickly address and resolved.

Being able to track time by employee at the customer/job level and sync the entries into QuickBooks Desktop seamlessly is what I like most about Minute7!

One improvement I'd love to see, would be the ability to synchronize time entries for one specific customer/job as needed, instead of all time entries across the board.

Zachary
Owner - PM in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything we needed for time tracking - getting closer on expenses

Kommentare: We are simply trying to focus our resources on providing a better experience for our clients versus spending time on low value add activities. Minute7 easily saves us 1-2 hours per payroll versus recording time a different way and manually reentering into QB.

What we liked the most was that we were able to transition from our Google Sheets time cards (requiring double entry into QB) to Minute7 with minimal training or change to our business processes. The time we save on payroll is just outstanding.

Expense entry is still lacking in a number of areas. In general, after importing expenses into QB we are having to manually touch entries to align with how we need to account for our expenses. There are a number of fields in Minute7 that are mandatory that shouldn't be (Expenses are not required to be assigned to a Job) nor do we have the ability to specify expenses as Items (Job Related - with the associated Item Type Selection) or Expenses (Overhead). Fix that and M7 will be perfect

Annikki
Accounting in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good value

Kommentare: Good experience with support and helping find issues. We use two instances for different companies and currency which adds a level of confusion for some users.
Like the security (approved/synced) and Activity log which is overlooked by other applications.

Best features: uploading receipts and having them link to QBO Easy to use and teach others as users as well as approvers of time and expenses

Lack of connectivity to more than one application. When updates/upgrades are done, they often change the data so that any connections via CSV or Excel import/export are changed, accents missing from letters, extra space, order of fields exported..... Customization, when a customer/job is chosen then only the correct service type should appear and class.

Leah
Partner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Time Tracking, Responsive Support!

Kommentare: I recommend this all the time to our clients over the more fancy and expensive alternative being pushed with QB.

This software is much more flexible than the native time tracking in QBO, and was so much easier to set up and use than the alternative for use with Quickbooks Online. I love that it can be synced seamlessly with QBO for invoicing.

Early on, there were a couple glitchy things with the rate coming over from minute7 onto an invoice in QBO. This happened because QBO requires a rate per hour for posting time entries, and minute7 doesn't, so we had items for one employee in particular that kept populating our auto-generated invoices at an incorrect hourly rate. BUT the minute7 support team was great in helping us with this. We learned that if we let the invoices auto-generate BEFORE we sync the time over to QB, the problem goes away and all the hourly rates are correct.

Matt
Vice President of Communications in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Minute7 Is A Great Accountability Tool

Kommentare: Minute7 has been a fantastic timekeeping tool for our business. It integrates easily with Quickbooks, allows for ease of use when entering client time, has custom reports available, and the price point is right. We work with a lot of government clients that demand a high level of timekeeping accountability, and this product helps us keep more accountable to our clients.

Minute7 has an ease of use for users, unlike other products I've tested. Just plug in the client, the rate, and the description of work and you're good to go. The ability to run reports per user or per client is easy and saves time when billing clients.

Integration with existing business products was seamless, especially considering they are a partner of Quickbooks. Sometimes the date ranges on time entry are off, but a simple refresh of the browser window typically takes care of this, especially after being logged in for long periods of time.

Douglas
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't Forget to Send in Your Time Sheet!

Kommentare: I love that Minute 7 makes the dreaded reminder from accounting that "you have not submitted your time sheets for this week yet". For me, it was a regular occurrence. I had to stop what I was working on to back track and try to recall what I was doing for the past week! Always a pain and, yep. an embarrassment. This is all the more annoying when the client needs specific details on what I was working on at the time! I get a daily email reminder using Minute 7. No nagging calls from accounting! I can easily enter my time and work description right then! Easy and no pain!

Ease of use and peace of mind. The interface and overall design is excellent.

Synching with Quickbooks. I still have to think about jhow to do that. Its easy to do ,but also awkward

Shana

Easy to Use!

Kommentare: Time entry; remote worker time entry and review

Syncs well with QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks online. Prompt customer support. Very easy to use.

Would like more notifications, e.g. email notification if timer is kept running for a set amount of time based on customer's preference.

Beth
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Honest Review of Minute 7 - Small Business Owner

Kommentare: We like it. It has saved us about 10 hrs. / week vs. doing everything we were doing by hand. With multiple invoices coming in from our 1099 consultants with separate formats, it was getting downright confusing. This ensures consistency in time recording and an easy-ish method of creating reports for invoicing clients etc.

I love that I can do reports for my 1099 people for both expenses and time. I like that my dashboard is easily sorted by drop-down choices for dates and personnel names.

We do not use the payroll function in QB right now for 1099 employees so I would love to see an option where I do not have to sync with QB constantly. I have to enter the 1099 employee info in QB just to be able to see it on Minute 7 for queries. I have to enter employees separately in QB as vendors too so we can sort for expenses etc. It would be much easier for us if we just had the option to use the software independent of QB for certain employees where we can enter field values etc...straight into Minute 7.

Tabitha
Accounting Coordinator in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our needs

Minute7 has lots of options. But it is also possible to simplify and use for basic time and expenses.

I would like to have access to more written instructions instead of videos.

Rebecca
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works very well!

Kommentare: We used to write down our hours and then have to log them manually. Extra time several times over. Admin would spend fifteen minutes alone just on not begin able to read handwriting or whatever. Now it's a click of a few buttons and everyone's time is ready to invoice in Quickbooks!

I needed a software that would let me track time, and then coordinate easily with my desktop Quickbooks. This works like a charm. Easily synced up with every client and item in Quickbooks and has saved hours in data entry in just a few months. Great features where I can limit employees to logging hours only on the items that have their rate.

I find the syncing software to feel a little underbaked. But it works just fine! Just wish it could be intergrated into the software itself as a button to press!

Axel
PM in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Multi-Project Mastery

Kommentare: I like how easy it is, how I can track, make changes, and submit time and handle multiple projects

I am often involved in a multitude of projects where some are just sstarting, some are in mid-term and some are finishing. Keeping track of time across all of them is really easy with Minute 7 and setting up the projects appears quick for my admin as well

The reports for the time entered are not as easy to find and generate and then us, send, print, etc. I know that Minute 7 is connected to QuickBooks but in my case I like to use the tracked time for invoicing the clients who I am completing the projects for and that is not really part of how Minute 7 seems to be setup. Not all seat holders are employees of a company to which the time is reported in Quickbooks.

Ron
Technology Advisor in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Works fine for me (technology consultant with QuickBooks Premier Pro Services)

Kommentare: Trying to decrease the amount of “lost time” due to sloppy timekeeping.

I use a Windows PC as my primary machine, an Android phone as my primary mobile device, and an iPad as an e-reader and testing platform. Minute7 supports all three platforms with a client that looks more alike than different from one to the next. Sync from QB Desktop hasn’t failed yet.

Setting up QB Desktop may be a bit challenging for non-technical users (at least as much Intuit’s fault as Minute7’s).

James
Telecom Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for timekeeping and expenses

Kommentare: I enjoy the software and would totally recommend for someone looking for a simple, easy to use, platform. The web interface is easy to use. The mobile app is serviceable and not overly difficult.

I like the web interface that is cloud hosted, so accessible from any web browser. Having the option of daily or week view is a good feature. The search function is servicable.

There do not seem to be a lot of customizable options available for projects (based on the way ours is set up). If you need to break the project up into phases, you have to enter values into the comments instead of having an optional pulldown. The mobile app could be stronger. If I enter an expense for a project, the next expense should hold that info, or offer a button to continue or reset. It tends to lose connectivity but doesn't log you out, so that is a manual process.

Angela
housekeeping supervisor in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Administrative use of Minute7

Kommentare: I think the program basically works well for the daily user while using the it from the browser in the computer, but the Minute7 app has frequent temporary malfunction issues and is not as easy to make changes or adjustments to added time.

Ability to edit entries, time etc. Mostly it is an easy to use program.

Not very compatible with Quick books. When the information is synced into quick books, you have to manually go into quick books to change any edited entries after the information has already been synced to the quick books program. You should just be able to re sync from quick books and it will move over the edited or changes made in Minute7.

Katera
Research Assistant in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Its super easy to use, has lots of functions, can enter stuff in for multiple projects 0

It rarely crashes and sends me weekly reminders to enter hours and calculates time

Everything looks good, updates aren't frequent but when they are made its good

Albert
Quality Assurance Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Minute7 2020 Review

Minute7 gives users the ability keep track of their software easily and efficiently. It is simplistic to use and most features can be utilized without multiple clicks within the platform.

Sometimes, there are features within the platform that are hard to locate and the weekly entry feature can get confusing if you are not on the correct week while logging your time. It can make things a bit confusing and sometimes may require you to double check to make sure you aren't logging time twice for that week/day.

Pam
Scheduler in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Minute7 - An Easy Way to Track Your Employees' Hours

Kommentare: Overall, I find Minute7 very easy to work with. I set it and forget it.

Minute7 is very intuitive and user friendly. I love the recent improvement that allows you to stop the timer but resume it later in the day. Since I often will break my day between more than one customer and/or I stop in the midst of working on a customer, this makes it very easy to accurately allocate my time. I can also easily modify my time if I either forget to turn the timer on, or forget to turn it off.

Minute7 won't always open on my preferred browser (Firefox). I can usually open it with a different browser, but I don't like that I have to do that.

JAMES
Managing Member in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Basic Timekeeping System

I appreciate the ease of use and compatibility with QuickBooks software. Adding new users and customizing what each can access makes it easier for them to use as well.

There's not much downside for the price and accessibility, particularly if you're using it just for basic timekeeping. If I could change one thing it would be that it somehow automatically synced with QuickBooks, but I've been living with that the whole time and it's not exactly a "problem."

Juli
Finance Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

How Minute7 Saved our Non-Profit Time and Money

Kommentare: This tool has enabled our organization to streamline budget reporting for payroll. We have used Minute7 for a number of years and have always received excellent customer support.

It is easy to onboard new users and train them on the platform. The customization for our organization is beneficial in tracking different budgets. We now use for both staff payroll and 1099 contractor payroll.

I don't know that there is anything I don't like about Minute7.

Elivette
Office Administrator in USA
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Software

This software is very user friendly. It doesn't require much technological knowledge so all employees feel comfortable with its use. The use of the Minute7 app makes it accessible for anyone to keep track of their hours from any location. Transitioning to this software was done with ease, once an information session was provided. The ability to print reports has been a great benefit to our organization! When needed, customer support has been responsive in a timely manner.

As of this day, we have nothing to complain about this software.

Sherry
Senior Planner in USA

Longtime user

Kommentare: We've been using Minute7 forever I think and it has grown with our business from just 3-4 of us up to around 20 in our company now.

I didn't like the updates a year or two ago, but then they grew on me. I like the week entry mode.

The duplication feature. I wish it would duplicate text/etc. without duplicating the time because sometimes 0 hour timestamps get through if I don't delete them properly.

Cliff
Accountant in USA

Honest Review

Kommentare: We use the software to integrate with Q.B. so we can have a job cost per customer. This way we can evaluate customers, and understand which customers use the majority of our time. This is very valuable, when it comes to profitability of the company and billing of he customers.

The ability to see how many hours each of my employees spend per customer. Integration with Q.B. is very simply and works the majority of the time.

The reports total by customer. I wish the time sheet totaled by customer. I also wish there was a place for employees to log arrival time and departure time.

Brian
Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

2+ year user. QB Online integration. Customer list.

Kommentare: Does what I need it to.

Minute7 does what I need it to do. It records my client spent time on my cell phone and does it well and quickly. Worth the money but it was an even better deal 6 months ago.

This no fault of Minute7, but it DOES NOT integrate with QuickBooks Online Basic. QB Online forces you to get the more expensive version of their product for Minute7 to integrate to it. This negates any cost savings because Intuit eats it up. Every time I go to add a Time Entry after a few days of no use, I have to go to Settings, Logout, then log back in before my Customer list show up. Settings, Refresh Now does not take care of this issue as it implies to me.

Cathy
Office Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bang for your Buck

Kommentare: Very smooth and user-friendly. I highly recommend this tool for easy, reliable timesheets entries into Quickbooks.

This is a very easy tool for syncing timesheets and expense reports to Quickbooks. The learning curve is quick. Appreciate the tech support if/when needed. You do get more bang for the buck with this product. You will NOT be disappointed!

The expense reporting could be easier to use when attaching expense receipts and syncing those into Quickbooks. But, not a dealbreaker.

Karen
Administrative Assistant in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I liked the old version of Minute 7 better

Kommentare: Not everyone wants to do monthly scheduling so sometimes it's hard to tally what the totals are. I liked the old version better.

It is pretty intuitive on how to use it.

The old version was simpler to use. Sometimes when the month changes mid-week, I have to go in and tweak it so I can see what the previous hours were when I'm double checking my hours.