Filtern nach:

Über Zingle

Die Guest-Messaging-Engagement-Plattform hilft Hotels, markendifferenzierte Serviceerlebnisse mit Daten- und Zwei-Wege-Messaging zu schaffen.

Erfahre mehr über Zingle

Heather A.
Heather A.
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best B2C communication platform available

Kommentare: We have leveraged Zingle to improve customer retention an satisfaction, increase sales, and improve brand exposure and customer awareness of new product and offer lines. We have found that we are only limited by our imagination with what we can do with Zingle. Each new idea we have shared with the Zingle development team has been met with enthusiasm. Zingle has evolved us as a business and helped us gain efficiencies. Our customer satisfaction ratings show us that Zingle has had a significant impact on our ability to provide service to our customers where and when they need us.

Zingle is versatile, adaptive and user friendly. Training time for our employees was minimal which means it was inexpensive to on-board our team. Any additional training needs have been met by the Zingle team. They are responsive and supportive.

We would like to see improvements with the exportable reports from the provided analytics.

Kim K.
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zingle: maybe better than a phone

Kommentare: We find our customers are more likely to respond to text than call. Especially those that aren’t in a time sensitive situation. It was great for confirming appointments days in advance, as well as performing simple tasks like scheduling appointments or asking for reference and inspiration photos.

Zingle was incredibly easy to use. It was very user friendly and simple to teach to new staff. The customer tagging system was great, especially being able to tag staff and communicate with our staff specifically just by sorting by their tag. The auto timer responder was also spectacular.

Zingle has very little integration options with other software, which meant we had to use two softwares at once and try to keep them updated at the same time. We also could not use our current phone number with Zingle and had to use one assigned by them.

Leasing Professional in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Single is very helpful in my daily work but can be very frustrating to use at times.

Zingle is such an easy way to contact people, and people respond very quickly to text messages. I like that we can group people in different ways such as the property where they live.

Zangle is not mobile friendly for my Android phone, and it is tough to use while on the go. It is hard to tell when you have new messages and when your company is getting many messages per day it is easy to miss them as there is no obvious alert or color change etc.

Jenna S.
Jenna S.
PM Operations Manager in USA

Amazing Product - Perfect For Our Property

Kommentare: Amazing, very helpful, and a great new-age way to give our guests the best service.

We love the ease of use for it and how well it works for a condo property like ours. We can message all guests at once in case of emergency (our power went out last week and it was so easy to pull up the app - on our phones - and communicate with them during this). Just daily communication, welcome, requests, and departure reminders are so simple and most are automated! Minimal work but maximum communication to the guests.

We struggle with automated Welcome messages through HotSOS. It cannot communicate directly to our Hotel's PMS - SMS - so we must use HotSOS and that causes communication errors sometimes.

Michael R.
Michael R.
Night Auditor in Kanada

Wonderful connection tool

This is a great way to contact guests and clients to give them information or for them to make requests. We use it to inform guests when their rooms are ready for check in and for them to request extra amenities like towels. Easy to find a guest as it connects right to our Opera system and picks up their phone number and information.

The website for this software times out frequently, always having to refresh the screen to update the conversations. There is some downtime on this system as well for updating and it is always during the overnight.

Greg W.
Greg W.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game changing technology

Kommentare: Overall, we are incredibly impressed - it has helped our business in terms of efficiency and our competitive advantage.

This software has reduced incoming phone calls by over 2/3, and has increased our Team's productivity.

I wish it were faster - it's still a little sluggish when you have a lot of messages coming in and going out. Also, it would be nice to be able to attach multiple images or pdfs to outgoing messages.

Sandy T.
Sandy T.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Our Members love the two-way texting service!

Kommentare: It helps us promote our club events, and allows our Members to ask questions and make reservations quickly and easily.

Our previous text software only allowed us to text out. The two-way texting has really been a game changer in the way we communicate with our Members.

The automations were tricky at first, but it was always easy to get help from our service representative.

Emmanuel L.
Emmanuel L.
COO in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and fantastic company

Kommentare: Fantastic! Highly recommended.

We have been using Zingle for approx. 2 years now. We love the ease of use, the uptime and the incredible account management we get from Zingle. This is a really well run company.

Inability to have AI respond to customer texts based on "sentiment analysis". However we have been told this is in the works.

Javier D.
Civil Engineer in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the easiest ways to communicate

Kommentare: I highly recommend this app if you are searching for the best ways to keep in touch with your clients however I personally think It could be better for the price you pay.

I was in charge of implementing this communication app in my labor area, for having a better and more personal conversation with our customers, and this app this the job pretty well. The colors used on this app plus the facility to use it make it one of the best communication apps we have ever tried.

We didn't have a lot of difficulties while using it, the only problem was that it didn't let us send mass messages to our clients, so it had to be one by one, but apart from that problem, it was all excellent.

Michael B.
Michael B.
Call Center Agent in USA

Very easy to use and navigate. Good way to quickly communicate to a large group of employees.

The ability to send group texts, and group people into different departments, so the messages get to the right people.

can't use it on an Android phone, or it is very difficult. App has a lot of bugs. Edit window is way too small.

Paul J.
Director of Logistics in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

From our customer's viewpoint, the ease of ordering products from our company has increased ten-fold

Kommentare: ZIngle is what we call "win-the-tie-breaker." We strive to be better at every level of product quality and customer service, and we think we are. However, their will come a time when we will find ourselves equal to a competitor from the customer's standpoint. Ease of ordering may very well be the tie breaker which helps us maintain that customer. We'll never know unless they tell us but there is no way my competition has thought of something better than Zingle; certainly not for the money we pay anyway.

We wanted a way to get into our customer's pockets literally. Understanding the nature of people and their communication expectations, all schools of thought lead to Zingle. Certainly when a customer pick ups the phone, they expect someone to answer. This is challenging because the phone is only going to ring for ten seconds before they hang up. Furthermore, people are getting less likely to make this call. Expectations regarding an email response vary but timeframes tend to be more leniant. When it comes to text, people, quite frankly, can get their feelings hurt or even angry if you don't answer them immediately. We accept orders 24 hours a day. No one person can respond in an instant 24 hours a day. So if my customer has one number going to multiple people, they get the immediate attention they desire and it's up to us to know who is responsible to answer that text. Most companies don't know how many customers they lose because they cannot reach to someone. But I know how many we lose...zero. We also use it for dispatching our truck drivers. The concept is the same. They require information and assistance 24 hours a day. But they cannot know who is on-call or vacation or out sick. So they have one number to text and someone will see it 24/7/365. This is the best dispatching tool ever. Imagine being stuck on the interstate with a flat tire or lost and having to call numerous numbers trying to reach someone for help. With us, we are one text away.

The desktop works flawlessly but the Iphone app needs a little work. We work around it because we are Southern-Capitalist-Minded and we can work around anything.

Roland I.
Instant Service Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great text messaging Application!

Kommentare: From a guest experience and satisfaction standpoint, Zingle has helped increase our overall satisfaction
scores with our guests. Our guests really appreciate being able to use this service and even communicate with us after they have departed. What makes me happy the most is the fact that guests actually write about it on TripAdvisor, which shows that when we take care of our guests, they do notice it.

Utilizing a product like Zingle provides our guests the convenience they need when it comes to requesting things they need without waiting on the phone or in line, which saves both our staff and guests time. Also, Zingle’s instant translation feature enables our staff to respond to international guests where English is not their first language. If a guest texts us in Spanish, our staff sees it in English, and vice versa, which is great because we can communicate with guests in any language they choose. Zingle integrated our Oracle Opera PMS and our ticketing system Amadeus HotSOS into Zingle. The integration provided us with guest data and streamlined processes that enable us to provide a quicker and more efficient service. Zingle saves our front desk from having to write down every guest request, and then input it into the ticketing system, all requests are taken care of with Zingle. When our guest sends a text message request via Zingle, the message gets automatically sent to the right department and the HotSOS service ticket is created seamlessly.

Love the software! It is extremely friendly!

Kassia G.
Assistant Director of Admissions in USA

Overall a great investment to reach people via text from your phone or computer.

I like that this service is available for both my computer and my phone. It makes it convenient to text while at my computer or while I am out of the office traveling. The notification sounds for receiving texts aren't annoying which is a huge bonus because our team has a lot of incoming messages. It allows me to turn off notifications when I need some work-life balance, but also follow up with people from my phone when I leave the office and need to keep up with my contacts. I like that you can tag the contacts with labels, which helped our team keep track of who each of our contacts are.

We have a whole team using one number, because that is the number we want associated with our office (so any of us can respond to incoming messages if someone is out of the office). Unfortunately this means all our messages are in ONE single inbox. This is the worst part about this service, having to share an inbox(even with the labels it gets messy). I wish there were individual inboxes so once we assign the contact to someone specific in our office, it could show up in that person's inbox rather than in the flood of messages intended for other people. The more we use this texting service, the more frustrating having to share an inbox it becomes. We get notified every time someone else gets a message just like we would if it was one for us. I only want to get notified when I receive a message so I am not wasting my time identifying who on our team got the message if it isn't one I need to respond to.

Terra A.
Front Office Manager in USA

Hotel Staff Approved!

Kommentare: Working in a luxury hotel environment with high-need guests can be challenging. Zingle has helped us to simplify and streamline many of our processes. In the past, we would call each guest 15 minutes after they were given keys to their room. Now we add a tag and 15 minutes later the guest receives an automated message. This helps us to avoid negative reviews based on dissatisfaction of room type, etc.

I love that we can set up templates to quickly and easy text our guest for a variety of reasons. It's super simple to edit the templates on the fly so that they come across as more personal and unique. We have a lot of hotel guests that are shocked when they learn it's hotel staff on the other end! I also really love that the system will close out text messages that just say things like "thanks" or "great", etc.

Lately, we've been having issues opening messages or notifications not working despite turning them on permanently but they are small hiccups that I'm sure are equally due to Chrome issues, rather than actual zingle issues.

Sam A.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Increase business & Lower food cost!!

Kommentare: Efficiency
Speed
Less Payroll
More accuracy

In the past we used to get 20-30 text orders and on weekends I had two employees glued to the phone to take pickup and delivery orders and a lot of customers used to complaint that phone was busy or someone put them on hold, people used to wait quite long time to get the order, parking lot used to get full, I started promoting Text your order service and today we have 100-140 orders via text and I am doing more business with less employees and the customers are super happy!! If 10 customers walked in 6-7 already texted in advance and 2-4 minutes everyone is out of the store and parking lot is never full!! The customer service is awesome every time I called they fixed the problem!!

Absolutely nothing!! Just perfect! Thanks

Micael J.
Hotel Manager/Contact Center Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

zingle your way to success

Kommentare: We have reduced the number of calls on the phone to our contact center which improves our overall efficiency and increases the ability for us to handle more contacts serving more of our guests and reducing the time they take to see their answers. internally, the process is simple and faster than our previous systems for communicating and replying to guests. We no longer need to put people on hold or call them back to answer questions so they can do business with us.

The User-friendliness. I have 24 people in the Contact Center who are responsible for all guest text communications, different system actions, like HotSOS for service orders, etc. Training for the entire team was about 10 minutes and they were up to speed.

Honestly, nothing. The set-up, the implementation, the software, an most of all the customer support has all be superb.

Kayce P.
Senior Project Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zingle changed how we communicate with our customers

Kommentare: It's streamlined so much of our everyday communication with our customers. It's also enabled us to reach a broader audience of leads because we're far more likely to get a reply via text than via email or phone. Even if someone asks to retract their application with us, they're more likely to tell us via text, so we have fewer applicants that never respond to us.

It's easy to use and the customer support is excellent, so if/when we have questions, they are answered thoroughly and quickly. It allows us to reach our customers so much faster than when we were playing "phone tag" and leaving voicemails or sending emails.

No real "cons" to speak of. Every once in a while we'll ask about a feature that they may not have (yet) and it gets submitted to the team to potentially integrate later.

Mario M.
Hotel Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It's a Great way to Communicate with our Hotel guests.

Kommentare: The easy way to communicate with our guests without having those loud annoying Hotel phones in the Room.

We communicate with our hotel guest from the beginning of there reservation. We Zingle our guests a day before they arrive to the hotel and we Zingle the guest to let them know there room is ready. We communicate with our guests threw out there stay from requests to ordering room service via Zingle. Our guests communicate with us when they need there Valet car. Making restaurant reservation or even directions to the nearest fun location. Zingle is a way we can always have our guest can communicate with us and never leave there room or stop by the Front Desk.

to this day I still don't get notifications on My Android Samsung 8s . I have communicated with support and still does not work. As the Resort Manager I would like it to vibrate or a drop message to show on my cell

Marian W.
Front Office Supervisor in USA

Zingle Review

Kommentare: Zingle is the besk. The Warwick Rittenhouse Square Hotel uses this feature for a few things. If the guest is pre-registered and their room isn't ready, we place them on a list and text them via Zingle to inform them it is ready. We also have the Zingle number on each key packet so the guests can text us if they need any kind of assistance. Lastly, if a recurring guest has re-booked with any special requests, they can text us and we will place their request on their reservations. Again, this communication method is appreciated by the guests and it it definitely convenient for us. Thank you all so much!

Guest love this feature! These days most people communicate via text and guest love when we present them with this option versus a phone call.

.... I wish I could think of something but it is truly all-around amazing.

Kimberly G.
gsa in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Zingle works great and it has many features that make your work life much easier.

Kommentare: The benefits that I have received from this software is the easy accessibility in terms of communicating with the guest. The way Zingle makes connecting with the guest an easier experience is definitely a super mega PLUS!

The most that I liked about this software is the way you are able to communicate with the guest right away. You get updates once someone responds, so that you don't miss out on any messages from the guests. You are able to easily text them just by typing and that makes it so much more fun and easy. In this tech world we live in now, where everything is all mostly through social media and texting, this feature is really great for not just us but for everyone to use!

The least thing I liked about this software is that when a guest responds just a simple thank you or you're welcome, if you don't respond back or close it out by confirming, you'll continue to get notifications. You should have the option of ending the conversation and not being the one to have the last say.

Pamela L.
Front Desk Supervisor in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pamela Lorraine's Zingle review

Kommentare: I think it's an excellent tool for our timeshare company.

This software keeps be on an even keel with out SPI program (guests check in/out) and allows us to match current reservations and get rid of the past and expired reservations. Also it allows to send emails to our guests both when they are on property or enroute so they will have knowledge of upcoming activities or special messages we might need to send.

Some of the tags which delineate the exchange company they came from does not stay attached. In particular, GPX. You can enter it one day and the next it is gone. It just wastes time having to go back and research information about the guest that should be right there when you need it.

Chelsea W.

Great for Businesses!

Kommentare: Zingle is a great tool for our business. Clients love having another way to connect with our business that is centered around their schedule and availability. It is easy to send out text alerts to clients and easy to maintain!

It is very easy to use, for both the business end and the client end. There are many ways to set up automated texts and templates for quicker responses. There are many ways to get alerts and the customer service/ IT help is great! They respond quickly and are very helpful.

Sometimes the automation can get out of sync, but the Help Customer Service team is very quick!

Leanne C.
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

After using other text programs/companies, Zingle has been the easiest to implement and use!

Kommentare: Our number one benefit from this software is being able to provide our membership with a concierge by text. Being able to connect with those on the go, provides us the opportunity to connect to another group of members who may not have time to call, read emails or wait for answers.

Best part of Zingle is that you can control almost your entire account from the app. The other part of Zingle that we enjoy is that we truly have a "concierge by text" now to offer, not just a coupon to mass text people. This has made a great revenue impact on our business in our restaurant! Increased our slower nights for dinner, increased our weekly specials purchased and our revenue.

The only part of Zingle we are still waiting on is the ability to text a picture out to all subscribers.

Nathaly O.
Customer Experience Representative in USA

It is a great tool for our business. Its innovative, easy for customer and staff to use.

Our customers can reach us directly via text, we receive a high volume of phone calls everyday. With Zingle, we decrease the amount of phone calls and keep our staff engaged with customers at the front counter. Also having the customers exact request, we can process it right away.

The text notification can use improvement-I do not feel the sound notification is enough, nor is the pop up. The notification pop up blends in too much with other tabs or screens the user may have open.

Valerie J.
Client Care Coordinator in USA

Zingle is easy to use, intuitive, and makes communication so much easier.

Kommentare: It makes doing my job extremely easy. We depend upon it to run the business, and I am so glad it works so well, and takes up so little processing power! Also, it's nice to be able to communicate via single phone number, rather than switching numbers or call-forwarding. Thanks, Zingle!

Custom notification settings, desktop notifications, and the mobile app. The mobile app is now available for Android, which has made taking my job on the go even easier.

Occasionally experiences delays which turn off the sound. The tags are not easy to use any more-- the older version of the software had a tagging system that made more sense. Now there's a new option "segment" which doesn't make as much sense to use.