Über Medallia Concierge

Die Guest-Messaging-Engagement-Plattform hilft Hotels, markendifferenzierte Serviceerlebnisse mit Daten- und Zwei-Wege-Messaging zu schaffen.

Erfahre mehr über Medallia Concierge

It's way better then have to call them or go to the front desk. I am going to tell my resort I work for about this software.

We struggle with automated Welcome messages through HotSOS. It cannot communicate directly to our Hotel's PMS - SMS - so we must use HotSOS and that causes communication errors sometimes.

Bewertungen zu Medallia Concierge

Medallia Concierge hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 121 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Medallia Concierge bereits verwendet?

heather
heather
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best B2C communication platform available

Kommentare: We have leveraged Zingle to improve customer retention an satisfaction, increase sales, and improve brand exposure and customer awareness of new product and offer lines. We have found that we are only limited by our imagination with what we can do with Zingle. Each new idea we have shared with the Zingle development team has been met with enthusiasm. Zingle has evolved us as a business and helped us gain efficiencies. Our customer satisfaction ratings show us that Zingle has had a significant impact on our ability to provide service to our customers where and when they need us.

Zingle is versatile, adaptive and user friendly. Training time for our employees was minimal which means it was inexpensive to on-board our team. Any additional training needs have been met by the Zingle team. They are responsive and supportive.

We would like to see improvements with the exportable reports from the provided analytics.

Jenna
Jenna
PM Operations Manager in USA

Amazing Product - Perfect For Our Property

Kommentare: Amazing, very helpful, and a great new-age way to give our guests the best service.

We love the ease of use for it and how well it works for a condo property like ours. We can message all guests at once in case of emergency (our power went out last week and it was so easy to pull up the app - on our phones - and communicate with them during this). Just daily communication, welcome, requests, and departure reminders are so simple and most are automated! Minimal work but maximum communication to the guests.

Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Single is very helpful in my daily work but can be very frustrating to use at times.

Zingle is such an easy way to contact people, and people respond very quickly to text messages. I like that we can group people in different ways such as the property where they live.

Zangle is not mobile friendly for my Android phone, and it is tough to use while on the go. It is hard to tell when you have new messages and when your company is getting many messages per day it is easy to miss them as there is no obvious alert or color change etc.

Min
Manager, customer experience in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Medalia in retail

I can check our customer experience in score and see who in what area caused the issues at a glance.

When the reviewer selected wrong area, I can’t make a change. I can’t add a note/details to let our team know.

Night Auditor in Kanada

Wonderful connection tool

This is a great way to contact guests and clients to give them information or for them to make requests. We use it to inform guests when their rooms are ready for check in and for them to request extra amenities like towels. Easy to find a guest as it connects right to our Opera system and picks up their phone number and information.

The website for this software times out frequently, always having to refresh the screen to update the conversations. There is some downtime on this system as well for updating and it is always during the overnight.

Greg
Greg
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game changing technology

Kommentare: Overall, we are incredibly impressed - it has helped our business in terms of efficiency and our competitive advantage.

This software has reduced incoming phone calls by over 2/3, and has increased our Team's productivity.

I wish it were faster - it's still a little sluggish when you have a lot of messages coming in and going out. Also, it would be nice to be able to attach multiple images or pdfs to outgoing messages.

Clara
Hospice Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zingle- Hotel Communication

When I worked at a large resort, we used Zingle to communicate with the hotel guests. It worked very well and was easy to use.

At the time I did not like that multiple people could log in at the same time and chat back to the guests. It would get confusing at times.

Sandy
Sandy
Member Relations Director in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our Members love the two-way texting service!

Kommentare: It helps us promote our club events, and allows our Members to ask questions and make reservations quickly and easily.

Our previous text software only allowed us to text out. The two-way texting has really been a game changer in the way we communicate with our Members.

The automations were tricky at first, but it was always easy to get help from our service representative.

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
COO in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and fantastic company

Kommentare: Fantastic! Highly recommended.

We have been using Zingle for approx. 2 years now. We love the ease of use, the uptime and the incredible account management we get from Zingle. This is a really well run company.

Inability to have AI respond to customer texts based on "sentiment analysis". However we have been told this is in the works.

Nicholas
Nicholas
Front Desk Agent in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Front Desk Agent responding to guests needs

Kommentare: Phone calls to the front desk and hotel operators have decreased as guests can alert the hotel of their needs from their phone, wherever they are

The ability to place alerts as to what kind of guest they are, if they're staying in different parts of the resort, if they're having issues during their stay, etc. and everyone with access to Zingle can be aware

That I cannot text intra-departmentally and that I cannot connect more than one phone number to a profile.

Kassia
Assistant Director of Admissions in USA

Overall a great investment to reach people via text from your phone or computer.

I like that this service is available for both my computer and my phone. It makes it convenient to text while at my computer or while I am out of the office traveling. The notification sounds for receiving texts aren't annoying which is a huge bonus because our team has a lot of incoming messages. It allows me to turn off notifications when I need some work-life balance, but also follow up with people from my phone when I leave the office and need to keep up with my contacts. I like that you can tag the contacts with labels, which helped our team keep track of who each of our contacts are.

We have a whole team using one number, because that is the number we want associated with our office (so any of us can respond to incoming messages if someone is out of the office). Unfortunately this means all our messages are in ONE single inbox. This is the worst part about this service, having to share an inbox(even with the labels it gets messy). I wish there were individual inboxes so once we assign the contact to someone specific in our office, it could show up in that person's inbox rather than in the flood of messages intended for other people. The more we use this texting service, the more frustrating having to share an inbox it becomes. We get notified every time someone else gets a message just like we would if it was one for us. I only want to get notified when I receive a message so I am not wasting my time identifying who on our team got the message if it isn't one I need to respond to.

LeAnne
Member Relations Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

After using other text programs/companies, Zingle has been the easiest to implement and use!

Kommentare: Our number one benefit from this software is being able to provide our membership with a concierge by text. Being able to connect with those on the go, provides us the opportunity to connect to another group of members who may not have time to call, read emails or wait for answers.

Best part of Zingle is that you can control almost your entire account from the app. The other part of Zingle that we enjoy is that we truly have a "concierge by text" now to offer, not just a coupon to mass text people. This has made a great revenue impact on our business in our restaurant! Increased our slower nights for dinner, increased our weekly specials purchased and our revenue.

The only part of Zingle we are still waiting on is the ability to text a picture out to all subscribers.

Rachael
Reservations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We use Zingle constantly at our boutique hotel.

Kommentare: We use Zingle as our primary form of communication for our guests at our boutique hotel. It eliminated the need to have phones in the hotel rooms and most of our special requests are now given to us via text, which is helpful.

Super easy to use, easily able to send a message to all guests at one time.

There is no ability to send group message threads.

Carlos
Csr in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and casual

Kommentare: When firing a simple message, emailing seems too formal and unnecesary. Zingle is an easy way to keep in contact with your customers. Everyone has a phone nowadays, so having the additional method of simply texting us gives our customers an easy and casual way to reach us.

Ease of use, quick reply buttons, add categories and notes to each contact.

Sometimes the alerts go unnoticed (having the volume down on the computer does not help) but there are secondary alerts to remind you.

Nicole
Membership Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Using Zingle allows us to nudge our consumers in such a convenient way and they love it!

Kommentare: The benefits we receive are priceless. Easy access to our clientele while reaching them at a convenient time.

Zingle is extremely user friendly and it allows for multiple users to text to the same messages. You can respond from your office or from the app, depending on your schedule that day. The customer service is very helpful as well! I highly recommend Zingle to all of my counterparts.

I honestly like everything about it... but if I had to choose one thing it would be the automated text that sends out when I don't respond quick enough.

Rebekah
Appointment Setter in USA

The company I work for uses Zingle it's been really great and easy to use!

Responding to messages is quick and easy. Inputting contacts is also very easy. I like the tagging feature, you can tag the representative so they can view their messages themselves.

The thing I least like. When clicking on unread messages they will sometimes disappear. When messages disappear it makes it frustrating and very hard to find.

Amir
Rooms Division Manager in USA

Very nice App

You can send pre-arrival message to all arrivals and easy to communicate to our guests

it is little complicated to have synced with Opera

Grace
Sales Associate in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It has been great to use this to comminucate with current members and leads

I like that I can communicate with our members with ease and send group text. I think the members enjoy it too because most of them prefer texting over calling

Sometimes it does not show texts I just sent right away. Other than that I enjoy using the app for our business!

Aaron
CFO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Communication Tool for Text Messages!

Kommentare: Amazing!

Ability to delegate communications to users internally.

Some of the backend reporting is tied to who the conversation is assigned to at the time you pull the report. This throws off the ability to measure some different efficiency metrics by user.

Brian
Account Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Zingle

Kommentare: Very useful tool for the office great way for me to stay in contact with my clients.

Ease of use and love that it helps me to stay in contact with my clients and makes response time immediate.

Can not think of anything at the moment

Rob
Loan Officer in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Loan Officer

Kommentare: I love it and so do my clients. It's GREAT!

Desktop interface. I like the simple alerts to my desktop so there's no need to grab my phone while I'm in the office.

Nothing to hate. That's why I'm writing a review.

Michelle
Guest Service Specialist in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to contact guests

With the way technology is advancing more and more people are opting to text rather than receive phone calls. This program is an easy way to get across simple information to the guests at our hotel.

There are some glitches sometimes where the same guests get multiple messages that say the same thing or their room numbers sometimes do not update.

Humaid
Guest Services Specialist in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great service and support system.

Kommentare: Overall guest satisfaction.

To be able to get to guest's requests faster. Guest's are impressed by this service that we can provide as a hotel and I enjoy how we send guests a welcome text after they have been checked in.

Takes time to refresh and load at times. The new interface is great but takes time to load inbox and all closed conversations

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great program to conduct business

Kommentare: Overall, I like it very much :)

I love that I can message clients to conduct business without having to provide my personal phone number. The phone app is perfect for whenever I am outside the office.

Sometimes it takes some time to load! At time it doesn't find the contacts I have already saved.

Monica
Member Relations in USA

Member Relations Director

Kommentare: Overall, I love this app!

How easy this app is to use and teach other users

Going forward, a place to set up texts for an entire week.