Filtern nach:

Über HENO

Eine einzige Lösung für alle deine PT/OT-Praxis-Management-Anforderungen mit EMR, Terminplanung, Abrechnung, Marketing, vollständige Analyse & mehr!

Erfahre mehr über HENO

Justin R.
Justin R.
Practice Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Heno - the ALL in ONE solution every therapy companies needs!

Kommentare: Heno has been the best EMR system we have used. I do all the hiring and training in our busy outpatient PT practice with 40 + new patient evaluations per a week. So being able to have a program that is super easy to use and quick to train someone was ideal. Having everything all in one place doesn't just make my life easier it makes my staff be more efficient and cuts monthly costs down. Heno has scheduling, billing, faxing, documentation, marketing, reporting, patient online portal (they can schedule, make payment), email/phone/text appointment reminders, General Store (for wellness and or self pay items that is seperate from the insurance billing), along with graphs to see how many physician referrals you get per week/month/year.

Ease of use - my staff have been able to learn Heno in the matter of minutes. Quickly schedule an appointment with 1 click and name search , check eligibility, collect copays, Auto Posting for electronic payments, instant messaging to contact staff in other locations, faxing, daily reporting to show the office productivity (cancel, no show %, amount collected cash/credit/check along with the full outcome how much money we made). This is the most adaptable software we have used where you can customize it to meet your needs and help streamline your staff process and save time to create a better patient experience.

I don't have any cons but I will say the software team is always implementing new/updating options to make it even easier to use and navigate and help streamline my practice.

Bill A.
PT/Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Heno Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I want to acknowledge [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for his ability to organize and onboard my practice into the Heno system. He was always available to help me with technical issues and solutions with his professional and calm demeanor that provided reassurance and confidence that we were going to make this work. I also appreciated his patience with me when I had to close during the pandemic and his support. The scariest thing about making the transition into private practice was billing. Every organization I had worked for had a specific department that provided that service so I understood next to nothing about the process. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was so amazing- she held my hand, educating me on every step of the process. She is so professional and has such an in-depth understanding about the billing ecosystem. This diligence on her part allows me to be able to focus on caring for my patients. If I had known it would be this easy I would have gone into private practice a long time ago. I also feel like she provides a high level of service and support even though I am a small practice.

Any issues you can contact support and they get back to you very promptly. They are constantly adding new features and are responsive to any requests to modifications.

Angie B.
administradora in Kolumbien
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I presented it as an easy way to request billing

Kommentare: I loved its use and the good price it manages to implement

the operation on the site is often complex, and technical assistance did not help me, many users may have problems that are not

Mike U.
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Heno Is awesome!

Kommentare: Heno has been an amazing software and EMR system to work with. Their customer service is top notch and their responsiveness to questions and issues has also been superb. The system is easily customizable to your individual practice needs. The billing portion has been excellent and has decreased my need for a biller by saving me over 30 labor hours per week. This has allowed my staff to focus on other issues and be more productive and has allowed me to lower my labor costs. This system has provided an End to end a solution for my physical therapy practice scheduling, documentation, and billing. Excellent system!

I have been really impressed with the overall functionality of this software and how well it has integrated with my practice. I have looked at other EMR’s and Heno has hands-down been the best. It is easy to use and quick to implement. I found that my staff picked up the use very well. I really like how well the support has been from Heno. You are able to customize it to your individual practice needs very easily and the support team has always been responsive to questions and issues with in 24 hours. I would highly recommend this software for any physical therapy practice.

There really isn’t anything that I liked least about this software. The only issue I found was during the on boarding of the software, the training was a little hard to follow at first. But the support team did a fantastic job of helping me through this .

Christian W.
Owner / Physical Therapist in USA

Excellent EMR and Billing Service

Kommentare: 1. Money is coming in more regularly
2. I can see AR clearing quicker
AND a HUGE #3:
I just got off of my first meeting with our billing advocate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].
All I can say is ..... WOW!!!
She is awesome: great energy, insightful questions, responsive answers that are concise (not smoke), enthusiastic about her role and gave me real timelines.
I am very excited about where we are going as a company and as a team with HENO.
This was easily one of the best switches I have made in 14 years of running Synergy.
Thank you so much!

Easy to use for new hires. Natural Flow. User can customize it to fit their needs. Doc's love that our evals are concise and full of data.

Nothing, our team has really grown to excellent utilization.

Katie S.
PT, practice owner in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

The ONLY TRUE all-in-one software for the PT/OT/ST industry

Kommentare: Check out a demo and see for yourself.

1 login for everything you need to access to run your business, causing ease of use and better overall employee utilization and less room for data entry issues, etc. Built on a platform that far exceeds the competition - no blackout hours/days...like many have recently experienced with WebPT and Clinicient. The entire flow of the system makes sense and is easy and thorough for all members of the staff. Amazing customer support if you get stuck...available easily through email, phone or they even have plenty of resources to figure it out on your own if you're that type of person.

Switching to a new software always presents a learning curve, but the support team holds your hand the whole way until you and your team are entirely comfortable.

Melissa L.
CEO/Owner in USA

Practice Changing

Kommentare: OptimaLivings overall experience with HENO has been SATISFACTORY! They will bend over backwards to help your practice run as smoothly as possible. They even provide routine meetings to go over statistics and questions and to make sure your clinic is reaching its fullest potential.

HENO provides amazing scheduling abilities, informational data reports on anything you can think of, fast and efficient billing as well as amazing customer support for any questions you might encounter.

No cons. They are always improving their systems and doing updates to fix any issues that might arise.

Eun jung D.
CM) in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great newer product

We have been with Heno for a couple of years and have been able to grow as Heno has grown. We have a great relationship with the core team, are getting better analytics than before with our previous EHR, and really like the integrated billing. The Heno team is constantly working to create a better platform taking in our feedback, which we are grateful for.

UX could be improved, and it is being improved upon all of the time. But the functionality is all there and helps us gauge our KPIs on a daily basis.

Jeremy S.
PT in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Excellent Customer Service!!!! Excellent

Kommentare: I would say that my experience was great with HENO! They walked me through the setup and we’re there anytime I had a question. There customer support team is Excellent and possibly the best I’ve ever encountered. They treated me like I was the only customer and always answered my questions promptly!

All inclusive software Great customer service, the best!

Got lost at first, but was able to navigate after being trained.

Christopher T.
Owner, Physical Therapist in
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Finally faster than Paper Charts!

Kommentare: I highly recommend Heno.

I love that it is built for outpatient therapy. I love that they thought ahead and included marketing, analytics, documentation, billing, etc. It is an all in one system! There is even a General Store for cash based services. The support has been amazing, the system is constantly improving. There are updates about every week. I was hesitant to bring my practice on to an EMR, but it has been a good transition and also allows staff to access everything from remote. It is customizable and helps your clinical staff track visits, auth's, etc. Documentation is FAST. Very efficient. I highly recommend Heno.

There are very few cons to the system. The systems are constantly being refined and improved whenever any inefficiencies are found.

Damon R.
Director in Spanien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent EMR for multiple service / revenue stream practices. Billing module needs streamlining

Kommentare: Overall, a very robust and user-interface friendly EMR for medium to larger Physical Therapy practices, particularly if they offer additional wellness services. Considering that, I strongly recommend it to the right practice.

The all-encompassing structure of HENO allows our Physical Therapy, Aquatics, Fitness, & Wellness practitioners to enter & track clients, manage their attendance & payments, and even marketing. They have AMAZING customer service too! Plus the husband & wife team owners / founders are intimately involved and using it every day in their clinics...not to mention they're just nice people!

Billing, for sure. This is the 3rd EMR we've used and the processes and steps to complete fairly routine, basic tasks take more steps and more time than any of the others did. BUT support has been great in TRYING to help us find solutions, but unfortunately their most common response to our inquiries is, "Well, the system just doesn't do that..." I will say that they are VERY receptive to feedback and making updates and changes reflecting user input.

Joseph R.
PT, Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST PT software out there!

Kommentare: Has significant streamlined out entire operation. I think back to when we had 20 different pieces of paper, spreadsheets, ect and now it’s ALL in HENO! Works exactly as advertised.

Flexibility and customization aspects allow you to build out templates

I don’t like computers but the ya PD course not their fault 🙂

Desiree G.
Owner/Clincical Director in USA

Look No More!

HENO is user-friendly and offers many different functions such as documentation, billing, marketing, scheduling etc. Customer support is always very helpful and quickly responds to any question we ever had.

Recommend updating videos with any new changes. Also having a quick glance option to track number of visits/cancellations when scheduling (multiple) appointments without having to go back and count on a separate screen.

Katie E.
Owner in
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Heno is making it possible for us to open in other locations!!!

Kommentare: I love how automated everything is. As a owner I now have more time dedicated to growing my business!!! Its been a huge time saver.

Heno makes the difficult, easy! As a clinic we are so much more productive after implementing Heno! Auto posting all our insurance payments is one of my many favorite features.

The only con I can think of about Heno is that it is fairly new. Anytime you have a new product/system you will have a few things to work out. That being said we have not had many issues. Everything has gone pretty smooth!!!

Tabitha M.
Billing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This software has a lot of flexibility and has my day-to-day much more manageable.

It cuts down tremendously on the amount of systems used to track clinic appointments and billing data. Before Heno we were using three different programs to keep up with our daily appointments, and billing. Now, everything is in one place. And, the customer service is prompt and very helpful.

The reports are still a little clunky, and disorganized. There are still occasional bugs that have to be worked out.

Cherie B.
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the customer service, easy to use once you learn.

Kommentare: Have never used a therapy product, but so far after all of the trials with other software this is the most user friendly.

Solving issues is very easy. Customer service is quick and responsive to suggestions and updates. It is easy to use once you become familiar with the program.

Would like to see the training videos updated, so it is step by step. Maybe a training booklet could be created to help out prior to going live.

Mindy M.
OTR/L, OWNER in USA

I would not use anything else.

Kommentare: All in one- increased revenue, decreased payroll.

All in one, only ONE log in for everything! - LOVE the billing side! Am confident that a pt visit will result in a claim ie; no lost or forgotten fee slips!

the LOoooong Evals ( I want to know how to shorten these up) - can I create my own EVAL form/quick screen? I have alot more to learn about this systems complexity.

Laurel S.
Student Physical Therapist Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really enjoyed using this for documentation, easy to understand!

Easy to understand. I really like how you are able to copy the note, including exercises, from the previous treatment session to the current one and then edit the information as needed according to treatment. Billing for treatment is easy to understand as well after just a couple uses.

There is a little confusion on navigating the website from place to place but once you use it for a couple days, you shouldn't have any problems navigating the site. Once in a while, there was problems with where the cursor would go when you clicked on a certain spot. I don't know if that was due to the technology we were using or the site.

Dave K.
Physical Therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best rehab/therapy EMR - Customizable, Plus Live Weekly Training!

Kommentare: I’m really happy with HENO as a all-in-one practice management system for my clinic

- Fully customizable, - More user friendly than other EMRs I’ve used, - One complete system (scheduling, doc, billing) without multiple tools or outsourcing billing, - Live daily training (Mon-Fri) is so helpful to clarify questions - Pages load faster than other EMRs I’ve tried,

- Starts at $150/month per provider...but you get what you pay for - Learning a new system when you switch (but again, there’s daily live training for my questions)

Desiree G.
Occupational Therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Glad we made the decision to switch to HENO

Kommentare: Helps our business run smoothly

HENO has excellent customer support who are always available to help. Great software for our company and after a little practice, easy to use

Training videos were a little difficult to follow and sometimes we would run into issues that didn't have a video. That being said, all we had to do was fill out a support ticket and we received assistance quickly.

Physical Therapist in USA

Easy to navigate, always improving, a lot of great tools

Ease of scheduling/rescheduling, Easy to read notes/reports, very customizable, the general store makes selling cash packages easy, printable receipts for patients are clear and easy

Action buttons should stand out more to make navigation easier and more efficient, some aspects are not able to be deleted easily which can cause frustration

Dean V.
Dean V.
Owner/Sr. Therapist in USA

Awesome overall, a few glitches with notes being erased, but ALWAYS responsive help

Kommentare: In house billing, improved stats (once I can find them PTs tell me it is very easy to use with a few suggestions for decreasing some of the steps to improve it even more.LOVE the constant updating

The transition was amazingly smooth, easy and was incredibly helpful then and is ALWAYS available for issues. Ease of use, my PTs LOVE the daily notes copy and paste feature.

Occasional glitch with notes (Hburg office)-----Number of clicks to get things done. BIggest issue per PTs at my office is IF there can be a way to incorporate Flow Sheet(exercises) and CPT codes into notes so does not have to be separate steps would be very BENEFICIAL .