Rybbon is easy to use and Support is the Best ever!

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Thom D.
Board of Directors and Management Committee
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I an doing a research study and offering an incentive to those who complete my survey. Rybbon.net is the easiest and most professional way to offer incentives. They handle the complete fulfillment with no risk. You don't pay for gifts not claimed! I love Rybbon.net!

Vorteile: Very easy to set up and use. Very customized experience for those receiving rewards. Support is EXCELLENT! The best support I have ever experienced.

Nachteile: There is nothing I liked least! I have been thrilled with this tool.

Lifesaver

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Ben S.
Digital Marketing Manager
Biotechnologie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Rybbon daily to send users gift cards after they complete our training module. This platform has saved me hours each month.

Vorteile: Before Rybbon, we used to send out our gift cards manually to users. That consumed hours of my time per month. Now we have all of our gift card campaigns set up as a workflow in Hubspot and at the end of the workflow the user gets placed into the Rybbon gift card distribution. I then log in to my portal and can approve/disapprove gift cards to users. They have a great reporting feature too that helps with tracking of gift card payments. Best feature yet -- You get a 100% refund on unused gift cards after a specific number of days!

Nachteile: Fraud detection is not available. We have a lot of users who attempt to try getting multiple gift cards. I'm able to toss out any duplicate entries in Hubspot by not allowing the same email to enter twice, but there are people who use multiple email addresses. There needs to be a way to determine if a user is likely to be a duplicate (same name + address + similar email address).

Easy rewarding system to set up with Survey Monkey

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Jose V.
Director of IT

Kommentare: Very easy way to reward survey takes through Survey Monkey. We were able to award Visas and Amazon digital gift cards without much effort.

Vorteile: We came across a required project which included surveying a large group of alumni. Rybbon made it possible to attain a higher rate of survey responses due to their easy to integrate rewarding system. We set up our survey as usual within Survey Monkey and tied the collector to Rybbon. Upon survey completions, digital gift card rewards were sent survey takers automatically. This took the manual/guess work out of the whole project. Rybbon also provided a simple yet detailed interface that allowed us to keep track of how many rewards had been issued. For any rewards that were not claimed, we simply asked for a refund.

Nachteile: The cost seems a little high as a digital platform. However, it did its job. We like to see a more automated way to attain your refund through the web. At the time, a phone call was required to process more of a manual refund than an electronic one such as a return to credit card.

Rybbon makes digital gifting easy and efficient

Bewertet am 10.1.2017
Robin I.
Director of Demand Gen

Kommentare: I've been with a few marketing teams that use Starbucks cards as a 'thank you' to webinar attendees. We've also used Amazon cards to incentivize prospects to attend a demo. It can really move the needle but it's always been pretty manual, difficult to track, and requires you to pay for the gift cards in advance (losing the money if they're never redeemed). Rybbon changes all that. You can order through their portal, set up your campaign, grab a token for Marketo, and you're done. You can track when a gift is redeemed and schedule a Sales follow up. The ease of use is one thing, but the lack of risk is another huge factor. If your allotted gift cards aren't used, you can return them for a refund or order new gifts in any increment you need. Awesome. This has made it possible for our team to try a variety of campaigns at no risk. Here's what I really like: - Amazing integration with Marketo, HubSpot and SurveyMonkey
- 100% refunds in unclaimed gifts
- Curated gift list that recipients can choose from
- Tracking, reporting, and management by campaign
Highly recommend fueling your funnel conversion.

Vorteile: - Branding & customization of the gifting process from the sender's email address to the gifting page
- 100% refunds in unclaimed gifts
- Curated gift list that recipients can choose from
- Tracking, reporting, and management by campaign

Nachteile: -- UI is simple and intuitive but room for improvement in overall experience
-- Could use more graphic options for customizing the Marketo token

Simple, Effective Solution for Rewarding Study Participants

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Charlie H.
Graduate Student
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Flexible set up to accommodate both having a list of potential reward recipients and starting from scratch. Easy to track and reward recipients. Automatic refunds are a pleasant surprise. Especially appreciate that Ribbon flags email addresses that have been previously submitted.

Nachteile: I experienced a glitch around people trying to complete our survey a second time and get paid again - it appeared that they were being automatically approved and receiving gift codes. I spoke with customer service and they informed me that what I was seeing hadn't actually taken place. So hopefully that's cleared up.

Exceptional Service

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
David P.
Professor
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience has been quite good. As a public institution of higher learning, we must adhere to very strict regulations on how we conduct our research and how we document the incentives for participants. Rybbon has been the perfect tool for us.

Vorteile: Rybbon has been exactly what we needed to implement a service of awarding digital gift cards to participants of surveys that we execute. The documentation that we need for internal controls is also easy to obtain, which was a high priority in choosing this product / service.

Nachteile: No complaints. There really haven't been any issues that have been brought to my attention by my team.

Great way to boost on-line survey responses

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
President & CEO

Kommentare: When you're conducting survey work that is not inherently interesting to potential respondents, Rybbon Digital Incentives gives you the confidence you can find enough responses to complete your survey.

Vorteile: Software was truly easy to use, and synched up seamlessly with Survey Monkey. The software automated the fulfillment process so we could keep our focus with the survey work itself.

Nachteile: I didn't notice anything i disliked.

Great way to manage survey incentives. The process was easy from start to finish.

Bewertet am 14.6.2017
Lindsay S.
Project manager
Staatsverwaltung

Vorteile: The SurveyMonkey integration made managing our project easy, and customer service was great (very timely and helpful). I would recommend this software for managing incentives for a SurveyMonkey survey.

Nachteile: The reports available in Rybbon are a great way to track campaigns. Given the nature of our survey, we had dozens of campaigns -- a summary report of multiple campaigns would have been a helpful resource.

Rybbon was easy to use and saved us a ton of time!

Bewertet am 5.9.2017
Eliana G.
Project Associate

Vorteile: Rybbon helped us disburse survey incentives with ease. They were incredibly responsive and helpful, responding to any questions within minutes. Their site is easy to use. Rybbon is a huge time-saver for anyone looking to quickly send out gift cards to survey respondents!

Nachteile: The search function could be improved so that you can easily see duplicate email addresses across campaigns.

We use Rybbon to provide rewards for our international partners. Our experience has been flawless.

Bewertet am 11.8.2017
Teresa V.
Supervisor, Business Operations

Kommentare: It is so easy to use and well-priced.

Vorteile: It's hard to list something I like "most" because that implies there's something I don't like. Every aspect of Rybbon's offering is better than previous vendors we worked with. My sales rep has been friendly and helpful. Implementation was easy. The web portal is intuitive and easy to use, the gift options are numerous, and the pricing options are competitive. A huge perk is that the value of unclaimed rewards is credited to our account for re-use if the reward expires before being claimed! I don't know of anyone else who offers that option. I don't even have to ask for it; it happens automatically.

Awesome Experience

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Director of Marketing
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Love the ease of use and the ability it extended to us to create a flurry of activity and feedback from clients!

Nachteile: I would like to have an option to pay-as-we-go as each reward is authorized, instead of having to pre-pay a group in bulk ahead of time.
That would make our cost more manageable.

Rybbon has been a game changer for administering employee incentives and rewards

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Sharla S.
Talent Development Partner

Vorteile: It's been very helpful having a platform that allows us to recognize and reward employees in real-time, in a matter of minutes. Being able to copy previous campaigns saves me lots of time each month since I am typically rewarding employees for participating in similar programs.

Nachteile: The limitations on international reward options. There are many options, but recipients outside of the US cannot choose which gift card they'd like. I typically need to send them an email first asking for their selection and then purchase that particular gift card in Rybbon which takes extra effort.

Rybbon bound

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Associate Analyst
Marktforschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Rybbon can be used quite effectively with Qualtrics to improve the Response rate as the people receiving incentive are more likely to answer properly .

Vorteile: - Easy to use
- makes providing incentive very easy
- Support provided is also great
- Great Security

Nachteile: - Using this tool via API can be difficult to those working on it for the first time without any guidance.
- The documentation on the API dose't help much
- Using this API via third part servers can become a problem due to IP whitelisting (which is a dual sided sword as it provides security but also makes it hard to reach)

Simple, inexpensive option for market research incentives

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Ron S.
Marktforschung

Vorteile: I keep waiting for the "catch," but haven't found one yet. Simple to set up, very inexpensive, customer service has been attentive, and lots of options for digital market research incentives. Superior to other methods I've investigated. I've already recommended this to a couple of vendors.

Nachteile: There really isn't anything. Like any new program, there was a bit of a learning curve and things weren't always intuitive, but it's simple enough that it didn't take long to figure out what I was doing.

Rybbon fills a niche in my marketing

Bewertet am 20.4.2017
Francesca G.

Kommentare: Sending gift cards is an integral part of our marketing strategy but it can be so difficult and cumbersome. Rybbon allows us to know the fee upfront, customize our campaigns and deliver gift cards electronically with ease. We always know who has claimed and never waste money on return to sender physical cards or unclaimed gifts. We now do all of our gift cards through Rybbon!

Glad I found it

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Margarita B.

Kommentare: We had to reward our customers worldwide. I checked many other options, including physical gift cards, but Rybbon was exactly what we needed. Not expensive, easy to you, great tracking system (you can see who opened and redeemed the gift), no shipping fees, unlike traditional gift cards, works for international users. Definitely will use in the future!

Rybbon to Survey Maternity Nurses

Bewertet am 8.3.2017
Ryan S.

Kommentare: We were looking for a platform to provide incentives to maternity nurses that we were surveying about their experience with a mobile app that we developed. Rybbon was by far the most user friendly, robust platform that we found. The system did exactly what we needed it to do and it integrated seamlessly into SurveyMonkey.

Great product for survey research!

Bewertet am 22.2.2017
Ashley K.
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This product has been invaluable to our survey research operations. It is user-friendly, efficient, and produces great, high quality data on the backend for every single transaction and campaign. It is exactly the kind of tool we need to pay out respondent incentives. So pleased with the product and the continuously new features.

Vorteile: The amount of data that can be exported

Nachteile: The inability to use some of the gift cards at physical locations

Rybbon helped us reward survey participants

Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Curriculum Development Manager

Vorteile: I like the ability to reward survey participants from Survey Monkey. This made it easy to send a survey and reward respondents for their participation. We couldn't find another product that did what Rybbon does.

Nachteile: I don't like that the campaign has to be fully funded before it can begin. This can be a large outlay of money for a company.

Virtual Visas

Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Julie D.
Sales
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good.

Vorteile: Easy to use with knowledgeable retailer.

Nachteile: Vendor unfamiliar and caused confusion. Second vendor had no problem .

Rybbon is great!

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Angela M.

Kommentare: We really enjoy using Rybbon as an incentive for our members and staff to conduct surveys. We have seen a higher response rate when we offer an incentive from Rybbon.

Easy to use!

Bewertet am 25.1.2018
Client Services Manager, Federated Sample

Vorteile: My favorite feature is that you can track in real time when the gift cards have been redeemed and you do not pay for gift cards that are not redeemed. It was also super to easy to create a custom message to be sent with the gift cards too.

Great tool to reward survey respondents

Bewertet am 9.3.2017
Swann V.
Marketing Manager
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were looking to gift coffee gift cards for a survey and Rybbon did exactly what we needed. It's intuitive and very quick to setup. I will definitely use again for future campaigns. Also, I sent some questions to support and they were very reactive and helpful, which makes a big difference.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Refunds for unclaimed cards

Nachteile: Cost

Easy way to reward survey takers

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Michelle K.

Kommentare: It automated tasks I had to do manually.

Vorteile: EASY, no hassle way to reward our customers for taking a quick survey on customer satisfaction. They get an immediate compensation for their time.

Very easy for int'l giftcards

Bewertet am 4.12.2017
Sr. Strategy Associate
Sportartikel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great customer service. They were very helpful in explaining how the platform works, and making sure everything went smoothly.

Nachteile: Small fees to use with giftcards, but it was minimal compared to the ease of sending giftcards to survey respondents outside the US for our research project