Filtern nach:

Über MedBillit

Leading the way in Features, Support, and Affordability for the Hospice Industry. No contracts, one monthly set price starting @$499.00

Erfahre mehr über MedBillit

Susan L.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2016

"Easy to use EMR software"

Vorteile: They are always there for me when I call. Also when I make a suggestion they update the software free of charge. After looking at many other software programs, I'm very happy to find Medbillit.

Nachteile: Cannot think of anything negative. They helped us from the very start.

• Bewertet am 29.7.2016
Lisa B.
Hospice Social Worker
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2018

"Very easy to learn, easy to use, well coordinated program designed specifically for hospice."

Kommentare: It's a time saver! It's so nice to work with software that is FOR hospice, not something that someone tried to adapt to be for hospice from some other medical system. What a difference! It reminds me of topics I might forget to chart on if I was just doing a freehand note, so helps me keep better track of what is still needed for my patients.

Vorteile: Medbillit is specifically for hospice use, it's not adapted TO hospice from something else. This makes it extremely user friendly, and the on-screen flow is just what hospice workers need it to be. As a clinician enters their initial assessment, they have the opportunity to place items into the Care Plan while they're going through each topic. The interface prompts quite appropriately for each discipline. Also, customer support has been great-we've asked them to tweak a few items for us and they have been extremely responsive, made changes in just a day or two.

Nachteile: Some of the "check box" items don't always apply, but the user has to go through them anyhow. For instance, answering questions about who shops, who does housework-when the patient has advanced dementia and lives in a facility, would be good to skip these types of boxes rather than take the time to type out "staff does housekeeping" in the "other" box because cannot check yes or no. Really other than some inconvenience like that, I cannot think of anything not to like about the software. I am unclear why all notes go to an administrator for approval, but that may be our facility, not the program, I'm not sure.

von MedBillit an 31.7.2018

Thank you for your review. We always listen to our clients suggestions to make our software even better. We are looking into your check box comment..

Medical Social Worker
201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2018

"It was a fairly good program to use"

Vorteile: It was applicable to hospice practice and had appropriate sections for each specialty. Questions elicited information that was informative

Nachteile: It was a little difficult to maneuver at first and some of the appropriate screens were hard to find

von MedBillit an 31.7.2018

Thank you for your review. I hope you took advantage of our free training to help you maneuver around some of the screen you found difficult to find.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Cleveland B.
Administrator
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2018

"Hospice specific software is a big plus"

Vorteile: The IDG documentation is very user friendly and comprehensive, our ACHC surveyor was very pleased that not only are all of the necessary components present, but easily viewed as well.

Nachteile: It lacks the ability to easily navigate multiple notes, or orders simultaneously which is something that can be time consuming having to exit to the patient's e-chart then select the physician orders or notes, etc. prior to opening the next one.

von MedBillit an 31.7.2018

Thank you for your review. We are looking at your suggestion stating "navigate multiple notes, or orders simultaneously"

Jody P.
Contract Biller
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2018

"Innovative software application that allows their users to preform their jobs effectively. "

Kommentare: Able to come up to speed in a relatively short period of time and provide my clients with the billing services they require.

Vorteile: The Billing application is straight forward and easy to manage. Additionally, email notifications for creating NOEs is an excellent component to assist agency's with such an important task.

Nachteile: Sorry, but I have nothing negative to mention. Just stay the course you are on and good things will come your way.

von MedBillit an 31.7.2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We are always open to partnering with billing companies so they may use our software for their clients.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Kiersten P.
CNA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"Convenient and fast charting! "

Kommentare: Quick and easy charting

Vorteile: I appreciate the convenience the software provides. Compared to our old software our company was using this software is much more savvy.

Nachteile: Overall great software. When using touch screen I have to be cautious of where I place my finger otherwise the page won't scroll down.

von MedBillit an 16.7.2018

Thank you Kiersten we love working with Divine hospice. I noticed that you did not fill in the Value for money category I hope that was because you do not know the cost per month or just missed it. I¿m sure we would have received 5 stars for it as well. Our cost is one of if not the lowest offered in the market.

Claudia O.
Assistant Administrator

"Easy to find things."

Vorteile: Easier to learn and find things that I needed to for my patient information, family information and down load documents

Nachteile: Nothing so far, everything looks good for a month now. We would like make suggestions in the future if there is changes with documentation to make the field worker work easier. I hope we can certainly do that in the future. Thank you

von MedBillit an 31.7.2018

Thank you for your review. We would love to hear your suggestions to make the field workers work easier.

Kaye S.
RN, Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2017

"Surpasses all others that I have used and/or reviewed"

Vorteile: Ease of use; no extensive training and retraining of staff members. Involvement from support to adjust system to meet your needs.

Nachteile: I have none at this time as it is meeting our needs quite nicely. If I were to pick one thing that has caused issues it would be the HIS segment. I think the questions in the assessment should be exactly as the HIS questions, for accuracy.

• Bewertet am 22.6.2017
Cindy S.
CoPS Technician
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"MedBillit in my personal opinion is better than Healthcare First"

Vorteile: All information was quick and easy to access. Didn't have to go to different screens to find different information.

Nachteile: I never had a problem out of MedBillit, very convenient and very easy to learn and use. Quick and Simple.

von MedBillit an 12.7.2018

Thank you so much for the positive review. We try very hard at Medbillit to meet all of our customers expectations.