Über Intulse

Spare Geld und Zeit mit den Intulse Cloud Kommunikationslösungen. BYOD oder kaufe/miete deine Telefone. Keine Probleme, Kopfschmerzen oder Überraschungen.

Erfahre mehr über Intulse

The integrations have saved me an incredible amount of money.

There have been a few times that we've been unable to get the software to load but otherwise no serious issues.

Bewertungen zu Intulse

Intulse hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Intulse bereits verwendet?

Byron H.
Byron H.
Financial Associate in USA

How Intulse Changed My Business

Intulse has completely changed the way I run my business. With multiple office locations and multiple part time employees, I need a unified phone solution that allows one person to pick up where another left off. Intulse says, "We can do that!" Now, when someone calls my business, three physical phones ring along with two additional softphones (phones that run on iPhone or android) If, a voicemail is left - that voicemail is pushed to multiple email accounts so that response time is minimized - this has changed how I do business. Intulse has been one of the greatest answers to prayer my business has had. Thank you INTULSE!

What do I like least? That I tried to solve this problem on my own and not spend the money. Of all the overhead my business has, INTULSE isn't going away - the benefits that it provides very much outweigh the cost - and really, Intulse is quite affordable

Antwort von Intulse

Byron, We are very humbled by your gracious review and kind words! We do what we do everyday for the very reasons you have stated; to help SMB's thrive and experience efficiency and increased capacity simply by leveraging the solutions we make available.

Joel C.
CSR/Phone Admin in USA

Great product at a great price!

The software is easy to use, support is responsive and helpful. Setup was a breeze. The folks over at Intulse made it easy to setup. We had a very small window from the time we made the decision to go with the system until the time we needed to be live before busy season hit. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team over there were all fantastic about getting the stuff we needed to us, and then were very prompt in handling it when we got it back them. We met our target go-live date with ease!

As someone who used to admin phone systems for a living, there are a lot of settings I don't have access to that I was used to being able to do myself. It certainly free's up a lot of my time because when I need to do something, I have to let them know, but I can shoot an email and then move on with my day, but the "doer" in me misses being able to do it myself.

Antwort von Intulse

Hey Joel, Thanks so much for the stellar review! We are pleased to be able to serve your organization and glad we were able to help you guys hit your go-live deadline. Your 'cons' comment made us chuckle because we can to wanting to be a 'doer' but as you mention, most everyone of our customers appreciates the freedom and ease with which they can just 'let Intulse do it' ! Thanks so very much!

James S.
Customer Service Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lacking Speed

Kommentare: Overall, I would give Intulse 3 stars out of 5. Seems serviceable most of the time, but I would not say it is an excellent product.

Frankly, I am not a huge fan of the software so it is difficult for me to decide what I like most. For the most part, it works best when under no stress. To clarify, as long as I am getting a single call, Intulse works well. Dropped calls are occasional, and call quality is generally acceptable.

The software does not seem to hold up well when our business is receiving multiple calls at once. To be fair, I do not know if the issue is with the Intulse software, or the actual phone hardware we are using. If I am on a call, and another call rings in it is very difficult to switch between calls. I experience constant delays, and it results in missed calls. I work much quicker than the software, so in high stress situations I get stuck waiting for my phone to catch up with me.

Antwort von Intulse

Hi James, Appreciate your review and candid feedback. I can say that the lacking speed and challenges with multiple calls is not normal and I would encourage you to reach out to our support team to determine if there is something that can be adjusted to help you be more efficient and productive. Thanks so much.

Deb S.
Operations Manager in USA

New phone system

Kommentare: Overall happy with Intulse. I am realistic in believing that there are going to be some bumps that need to be smoothed out and worked through as you launch a whole new phone system. For the most part if something was not as expected, Intulse has been able to make adjustments or train us on how to accomplish what we were trying to do.

I like the features that are available on the software ie: no longer needing multiple phone numbers, integration with our CRM, transfer to my cell phone when I need to leave the office, the ability to see who is on the phone and who they are speaking with. I like that they are a small company so you talk to the same people when you call in.

I don't like that we have to wait for Intulse to update speed dials and features on the phone. I am used to being able to update a speed dial phone number on our own and sometimes I need to call a couple of times to get an item updated.

Antwort von Intulse

Hi Deb, Appreciate your feedback. Glad that you are realizing benefits from some of the features. I am pretty sure that if you reach out to support and ask to have access to be able to update your phones, they will be able to accommodate that for you. This is a fairly new enhancement. Thanks again for your sincere comments.

Lauren E.
Financial Planner, Benefits Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helped cut down costs and saved time

Kommentare: I found Intulse when our business experienced a significant uptick in call volume after securing a marketing agreement with a strategic partner. This presented new challenges since our employees mostly work out of separate offices or remotely. We needed to streamline communication between remote team members and track all client contact quickly and easily so that clients and leads did not fall through the cracks. With Intulse integrating with our CRM, our team was able to take on more client call volume regardless of their location, all while cutting down the time needed to find and manage that client's record and notes.

The integrations have saved me an incredible amount of money. Running a small business, expenses are always top of mind but during this initial growth phase, it can be difficult to find a new salary in the budget to help manage the growing administrative burdens. I made it a point to build our tech stack based on integrations between platforms so automation could replace the need to invest in more human capital. Its integrations with my other platforms has allowed me to be more productive at a fraction of the cost of hiring a new admin. And speaking of costs, they are not the only VoIP provider I vetted that could integrate with other platforms. But they were by far the most flexible and competitively priced for more value than I had anticipated. Frequent update and new features is another great pro to this company. As I mentioned, they are really very responsive to feedback and I've seen multiple updates in the past 8 months that solved minor issues I found and more. Can't wait to see what comes next.

The mobile app may be the only thing I feel needs work. A recent update was just released though and I haven't had a chance to fully explore the upgrade. But to be able to use the virtual phone through my cell phone without any degradation in call quality would be a tremendous positive for me and I'm frequently on the road.

Antwort von Intulse

Hello Lauren, So thankful for your excellent review! It's stories like yours that keep our team encouraged and confirm for us that we are on the right track and accomplishing our mission of providing exceptional service, support, and leading edge technology making a positive difference the bottom line of SMB's. We are working on that native mobile component you mention so stay tuned, it's just around the corner! Thanks again and all the best!

Sarah W.
Client Services / Operations in USA

Easy to Use and Reliable

Kommentare: Intulse has built custom call routing so our clients dial in directly to their assigned client service person. This gives a better client experience and makes our office more efficient.

We love the new Virtual phone in the dashboard. It is user friendly, reliable, and allows us to easily work remotely. The customer service provided by Intulse is fantastic, questions and requests are handled quickly.

We wish that the text messaging was compliant and would automatically record into our CRM.

Antwort von Intulse

Hi Sarah, Thanks so very much for your positive review! We are thrilled that our support team has served you well and that the Virtual phone is a huge win for your team! We have some additional SMS dev. in the works so hopefully it will eventually meet your needs there as well. We have had many requests for that custom call routing since we built it for you guys! Thanks so much!

Turner L.
Office Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Office Phone Solution

Kommentare: The Intulse help desk is very knowledgeable of our phone system from hardware to software to exactly how we want our phones to work for us individually. Very intuitive dashboard experience, and hardly any hiccups with setup and ongoing maintenance. Very quick and thorough response time when we do have an issue.

The Intulse Dashboard shows you a visual map of every phone line in your system with up-to-the-second caller ID and call data.

Nothing comes to mind from a software standpoint or from a customer service standpoint. Great product and service.

Antwort von Intulse

Turner, Thank you so very much for the kind words. It's our mission to provide exceptional service and support so hearing this sort of feedback encourages our team so much!

Heather G.
Heather G.
Finance Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service from the Start

Kommentare: From the salesperson being transparent and willing to explain everything, to the customer service team who goes above the standard level of service to ensure the system runs well, the entire team at Intulse has been professional, courteous and caring.

The ability to use our cell phones to make calls and have the organization's phone number show up on caller ID's, along with the flexibility of the other features

The third party apps are sometimes a little shaky in their operations

Antwort von Intulse

Hello Heather, Thank you so very much for your candid and generous review. We love serving non profits and helping them do more with less! We are very close to releasing our own virtual phone for iOS & android, the Browser version is live already. That should be a big help for your team. Thanks again so much!

Adam C.
Adam C.
Vice President of Opportunity in USA

Great local company

Kommentare: The company is run by a great group of people why genuinely care about their customers and the experience they provide. Phone systems are a dime a dozen, great customer service is not. This is why the Intulse team is and will continue to be successful.

A phone system should be a simple and straight forward necessity. There isn't much to like or dislike about the software at this point The customer service and staff are top notch, and that is what makes the software continue to run as it should.

Besides the occasional need to reset the system or router, we haven't had any issues.

Antwort von Intulse

Adam, We appreciate the kind words. You obviously get it. We work hard to not simply be another vendor, but to be a long term business partner helping organizations to thrive. Thanks again!

Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Investment Adviser Representative in USA

Very responsive to requests. Has nearly all the features we could want.

Kommentare: The ability to work with multiple offices in multiple locations and excellent customer support.

East of use. Dashboard is very handy, especially with multiple office locations in multiple states. The ability to integrate with our CRM, add notes, hot transfer calls to cell phones when on the way out, etc.

I wish it had a video conference solution, drag-and-drop on fax feature, as well as a drag-and-drop transfer solution on the dashboard for calls.

Antwort von Intulse

Matt, very much appreciate your feedback and the product enhancement suggestions. We take our customer desires very seriously and our dev team will be looking into your ideas ( if they aren't already! ) keep sending feedback our way please.

Josalynn K.
Operations Associate in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Almost the whole enchilada!

Kommentare: The overall experience has been fantastic. I've had to have a bit of a difficult setup for our phones, because each employee has their quick keys setup depending on their position in the company and who they interact with the most. On top of that, we had a couple employees become remote - so we had to rearrange the extension numbers for a handful of the phones. It took a few times to get it right, but the Intulse team was great in helping get it all figured out and working. We also really like the special toggle button they gave our admin team for when we have to close for a day or afternoon. It lets us toggle on/off a special voicemail message that explains our temporary close for the day just the way my boss wants it.

The dashboard that the company provides is great. I use it daily, and have introduced others in my company to it and they are beginning to use it all the time, too. I like the call feature that I can just copy a phone number from our CRM to the dashboard and hit call and the phone will automatically start calling the number. That's the big thing that has the other employees here using it besides the faxing from the dashboard. They made that real easy and the bookkeeper uses it all the time. Besides that, the app on the android is easy to use. We've implemented it with one of our remote employees, and we also wrote it into our emergency plan for use during times when we cannot get to our office due to some emergency.

I was hoping the chrome extension would work already. I know I'm already used to copying and pasting from our CRM into the call box in the dashboard, but I was really hoping the "click to call" feature was working for our office because most of our professional staff does not use the dashboard, and that would help them immensely. But, you win some and lose some. The other thing is it'd be nice if I could manage the extension setup on the phones, but I'm alright with having to go to them all the time to update them.

Antwort von Intulse

Hi Josalynn, Thanks so much for your great review! There have been a few enhancements to the Dashboard that I think you will like, including a Virtual phone. As far as the click to dial in Chrome...that should be working as it is a Chrome extension. All of your phone numbers in Redtail should be click to dial as well. Please reach out to support and they will work through this with you to be sure you are benefiting form all of the features, not just most of them! Thanks again,

Chad S.
CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intulse is a great company

Kommentare: After working with dozens of vendors selling many technology systems, Intulse is at the top for having the customer service to back up all their promises. There are always issues and growing pains as you start with new software and hardware. It is the vendor that backs up the sale and issues with great support and Intulse did this.

Comparing many companies, I liked that Intulse was smaller and seemed to care about customer service and you knew you were talking to the same support when issues or changes arose. The software offered way more than we ever were expecting and I was shocked at how much more we could do with our phone system.

I have no downside to Intulse. Only downside is you need to have solid internet for VOIP service, but this is on your internet provider, not Intulse.

Antwort von Intulse

Hello Chad, So very much appreciate your kind words and of coarse that you value the very thing we strive for; personal, available, knowledgeable support. So pleased that our software is helping your business and this has been such as win-win relationship! Thanks again!

Peter G.
CEO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great company to work with

Kommentare: Outstanding.

Intulse has a great team. Very quick analysis, design and implementation. Superior after care customer service.

Nothing. Everything has been exactly as expected.

Antwort von Intulse

Peter, Thank you so very much for your raving review! We are so humbled by your assessment while at the same time proud to have hit the mark we set with each and every client experience! We enjoy serving your organization and wish you all the best as 2019 comes to a close. Thanks so much!

Allen S.
Warehouse / Logistics Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We upgraded our phone system to VOIP and are still in transition and learning the system.

Kommentare: more phones / extensions. Flexibility with programmable phones

I like the versatility and program-ability of the phones, having the option to make changes to how the phones function is great. Having the back end accessible to the user would be a huge benefit. (phone books, shortcut buttons, speed dials)

Changes must be made through Intulse. This doesn't involve the software as much but I think that the installation / transition could have been a lot better. The initial meeting was great where you showed us the phones and some of the features, this is a big part of what sold your services. Some of our frustration came from the transition process. As a customer, I would recommend the initial meeting to list goals and get a game plan. From there I would create a flow chart for how the system will work based on the preferences of the customer, the flow chart would help the customer to know how to set up the voicemails / attendants. This could all be installed prior to the installation of the phones on site, which would allow a quicker transition. Some of our problem was that we didn't know what we were supposed to do next especially with the greetings. I know that this is all second nature to you guys but we were not sure how to proceed. It seemed like every time we made a change toward the end of the week, we would test it the following week and find a glitch to be corrected which delayed the porting process. Overall I think we are on track and adjusting well, only time will tell how effective they will be for our business. Thanks, Allen

Digital Marketing Director in USA

Great product, reliable, minor flaws

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been extremely positive. Their support is excellent, polite, knowledgeable and helpful. The phone system works well in office and remotely, wifi or 4G with minor call issues and hiccups.

The phone system is remarkably flexible, and offers everything that the bigger companies do but with more features and integrations than the "bigger" systems. I also like how flexible it is permitting remote work.

There have been some call quality issues, and some bugs that have been uncovered over time. That said, and to the credit of the Intulse team they have worked tirelessly to resolve those issues successfully each time. One of the biggest challenges is the need to frequently re-authenticate when opening their dashboard application.

Antwort von Intulse

Very much appreciate this honest and thoughtful evaluation. Regarding the Dashboard App. While we did in fact uncover something that should now minimize if not eliminate the 're-authentication' bug you mention, you will be pleased to know that there will be an Intulse Dashboard App 2.0 coming very soon!

Jess O.
Client Services Specialist in USA

Highly recommend

Everything with Intulse has been a breath of fresh air compared to our previous provider. The phones are easy to use and the dashboard is very functional. It's allowed us to work more collaboratively as a team in our office and it's made it much easier for us while working remotely. We were very stressed about the set up because of the mess left behind from our previous provider, but everything went very smoothly and the Intulse team executed a perfect set up for us. With the few initial hiccups we ran into, the support team was fantastic and provided exceptional help. When calling in, it felt like the call was a customized experience and I always felt like the support team cared about helping and made sure the call ended with a solution each time. Plus, the CRM integration is a feature that we couldn't pass up and it makes all of our jobs so much easier.

The only con we've experienced is that the app is not fully functional right now. We look forward to when it's more developed!

Leanne A.
Associate Financial Advisor, FPQP in USA

Best I've Had

Kommentare: The access for each employee to be able to see the availability of one another is priceless.

I've worked in several offices over the past 30 years & honestly, Intulse is the best phone system I've used. Your phone history is so easy to view & the online Intulse Dashboard has capabilities that were never accessible to an average user with other phone systems, like the virtual phone, where with a headset, my laptop is my phone. GREAT feature!

Any issues we've had with the software seems to be user error.

Antwort von Intulse

Leanne, Thank you for this gracious review! We have enjoyed serving your organization and are so pleased to know that the solutions our dev team works so hard to produce are being utilized and highly valued by organizations like yours! Thanks so much for the positive feedback!

Melissa M.
Personal Lines Processor in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

New VOIP Phone System

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been quite good. The customer service/support team is excellent. Their response time is good, they're very personable and great at resolving any technical issues we run into. They're always willing to answer any and all questions we may have however big or small they may be.

What I like most about the Intulse dashboard is that there are so many great features, like the ability to fax from your computer, run reports on usage and send sms/texts messages. The interface is clean and easy to use. The call quality on the phones is great and as with the dashboard, the phones have so many useful features like call history, conferencing, park function and transferring calls to a 3rd party.

The dashboard does not work inside our Remote Desktop Connection, where we spend of our time. Also, there's no notification sound or beep when you intercom someone, they just simply hear your voice, which can startle you if you are turned away from the phone.

Antwort von Intulse

Hello Melissa, Thanks for the positive review! It's our pleasure to serve you and your team well. Regarding the Dashboard and RDC, unless it's blocked or you guys re not using Chrome in that connection you should have Dashboard functionality, minus the virtual phone feature. Also, regarding the intercom and notification; it does announce via a beep, prior to the persons voice coming through. If you have further questions or need assistance our support team will be happy to assist you. Thanks so very much!

Natalia Y.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

intulse phone system for Yealy Eye Care

ability to have multiple phone lines and being able to customize where phones ring and for how long.

inability to have several different saved "away messages" in the event of having to close our office and have the phones off. For example on days of inclement weather, we have to call in and record the message that day instead of being able to remotely log in and select the phones to go straight to a specific pre-recorded message.

Antwort von Intulse

Hello Natalia, Thanks so much for your review. I am so sorry that you have had frustration around the item you mention. If you would not mind checking with support to be sure your system isn't already set up to do what you need, and if it is they can explain how you utilize that feature. Thanks again!

Michelle K.
President in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We've been waiting for a system like this for a while

Kommentare: We've been really pleased with Intulse. I love that I can be on a call, ready to walk out the door, and transfer the call in seconds to my cell, never missing a beat. Additionally, when calling clients the "call from" number is our office number, not my personal cell.

For many years we have been wanting a system that will allow the features Intulse offers. We wanted a system that we could use our cell phones as well, and this does the job.

I really was looking forward to the recording feature, but that has had issues on the dashboard, though I can do it from my cell.

Antwort von Intulse

Hi Michelle, Thanks so very much for the excellent review! Much appreciated! We love to get positive feedback over to our support team. With regard to call recording and issues you have had with the dashboard... that should not be the case of course but additionally we might be able to program a button on your phone to start/pause/stop call recording as well. Let the support team know if you would like us to look into that. Thanks so much!

Matthew M.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New User

Simple to use and very affordable. Offers the ability to use a landline unit along with cell phone.

Each number is associated to one log in. As an admin I can not see the details of the main line which is used by the office admin. This makes things very difficult.

Antwort von Intulse

Hello Matthew, Appreciate the good review. I am pretty sure we can do something about your admin situation. Please reach out to the support team regarding what you are needing to make your job easier and see if they don't have a solution for you. Thanks again,

Robyn M.
Customer Service Specialist in USA

Good service

Customer service is amazing, they help you figure out the problem even if it isn't their fault. The dashboard is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

They claim to work with all phones but connections aren't great with other brands of phone so we ended up buying the brand they work with.

Antwort von Intulse

Hi Robyn, So pleased to read that you are overall happy with the switch to Intulse and that our support team is available, knowledgeable, and responsive! Being amazing, that is our goal. Thanks so much!

Brian S.
AGENT in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

INTULSE REVIEW

Kommentare: Over all experience is positive but there are some small areas to improve on with the app and the ability to pick up other calls in a timely and efficient manner.

1. It helps us manage the high volume of calls from our office and others. 2. Price and over all features

1. The app loading feature is not always reliable. 2. It could take a while for the phone to reset to take another call.

Antwort von Intulse

Hello Brian, Appreciate your candid and thoughtful review. Sorry to hear that you are having some issues that aren't great. If the specifics of the slow load etc. experience with the App hasn't been discussed with our support team, please do asap so we can mitigate this for you. Thanks so much!

Jeff T.
President in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Intulse system has been a big win for my company

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our onboarding was pretty difficult. This was primarily due to Mitel, our former VOIP provider, clawing back our phone numbers right after they'd just been ported to Intulse. This was a nightmare, but not Intulse's fault. We also had problems with numbers being correctly routed to Intulse for awhile; some of the 'upstream' providers had to revise the routing in order for calls to come in to the new system. According to Intulse, both of these problems were very rare. Other than those glitches, all my staff are very happy with the system. The browser soft-phone works great. Most of us don't use the desk phones I purchased initially. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Intulse and the support people have been consistent from the start.

I really like the CRM integration with AgencyBloc. The automated call recording option, the pop-up of the client record upon inbound calls, have all been big wins. The protection from recording messages from a legal liability perspective was one big reason for the purchase.

I have the impression this is a fairly new and small company and new product. I can't say I dislike or have problems with any particular features of the software. I only want to see more features roll out which would probably be available in a more mature product.

Jeremy S.
Warehouse manager in USA
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good system and great service

Kommentare: The service we have gotten from the guys have been great. They are always helpful and driven to solve any issues we have.

I like that you can transfer calls to cell phones and it has a larger memory for phone numbers for us to use one touch dialing.

I, at least to this point, have not figured out how to save a message for times i am away. I have to set them up the day before i leave and cancel it after returning. I wish i could just save the message and have a few away messages saved and choose them anytime i please.

Antwort von Intulse

Jeremy, Thanks so very much for the great review! Glad your team is valuing the solution. Regarding the saving of VM away messages for your specific extension, that simply isn't an option at this time but we will look into it. If for some reason you are not accessing the Dashbaord App from your mobile phone where you can easily record a temporary greeting anytime on the fly, reach out to our support team for instructions on getting it installed. They would love to help.