Über Square 9

Dokumentenmanagementlösung, die die Erfassung, Abfrage und Verteilung von Geschäftsdaten vereinfacht.

Erfahre mehr über Square 9

Easy to use, just in the first phase of scanning.

No automatic cleanup options. File bloat is unmanageable.

Bewertungen zu Square 9

Square 9 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 117 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Square 9 bereits verwendet?

Jeff
Jeff
Info Sec Lead in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Document Management and Availability

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Customer service is exceptional. Response time combined with the depth and breadth of knowledge by support is amazing.

Our on premise installation of the product is super easy to use and setup. The ability to customize workflows to be as simple or as complicated as necessary.

I have nothing negative to say about this product.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Jeff! We are glad to hear you are having success with custom workflows and our customer service team. We appreciate you being a Square 9 customer!

Timothy
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Square 9 products have revolutionized our office and field operations workflows!

Kommentare: We continue to expand our use of Square 9 products. Document management is an important part of any business and in healthcare it is critical. Document History makes HIPAA required audit trails into a seamless process. The infinitely customizable index fields make storage and retrieval seamless. We have been heavy users of both GlobalSearch and GlobalForms for many years, and could not be as efficient as we are without them.

The ability to retrieve documents in seconds makes all of our tasks easier regardless of the department. We have moved all document workflows into GlobalForms and GlobalSearch. Their Support and Implementation Departments are second to none. Their goal is to make customers happy.

No, I don't have any document management needs that the Square 9 products don't solve.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Timothy, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our solutions have revolutionized your document workflows and made tasks much easier. Customer satisfaction is our priority, so thank you for your kind words.

IT in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Unusable at scale

Kommentare: Cocky and conceded staff, poorly written code, support unable to provide help for the simplest things.

User friendly enough for people with low computer literacy skills.

No automatic cleanup options. File bloat is unmanageable. can only select 22~ docs ever minute. Max of 1,000 at a time. On own virtual server with 12gb ram. Support only suggestion add more ram, at 24gb sever is using under 30% but still move as slow and crashes when tiring to delete more than 1,000 docs at a time. If you buy this product be prepared to dump unlimited storage space to it.

Antwort von Square 9 Softworks

Dear Chris, As a customer who has been with us for 11 years, we appreciate your feedback. We're sorry your experience didn't match your expectations, but we thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are disappointed when we don't meet expectations. I have contacted our head of support, customer service manager, and account manager, so they can address your concerns. You may reach our head of Customer Success anytime at ekeller@square-9.com to discuss further. Again, thank you for your feedback. -Dawn

Shawn
Mgr of Mfg Technology in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saves time even for how lightly we use it

Kommentare: Overall it is a time saver, I think it has the potential to streamline our business even further if I could get time to go through the various educational courses that are offered.

When it is setup, it just works and without any issues or problems. It does a good job of connecting multiple scanned documents to a single output file following defined naming rules. This is our main use of it at the moment, though there are lots of additional functions and processes I would like to implement. It is a new application for me and was setup before I started, so I have a bit to learn before I can add things.

I have found the connection to the server to be very slow and unresponsive at times. I have not been able to trace the source of the lag. There have been times the screen is unresponsive, but not clearly because the application has locked up either.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Shawn! We are glad to hear that our platform is improving your document process. We appreciate your feedback.

Caladonia
Office Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Solid Company to Back Your Project

Kommentare: We originally used Square 9 to do health screening for COVID. When that proved easy and helpful, we moved our cloud storage to Square 9. We've recently had them build an online application for us. It hasn't been put to use yet, but it will be soon. We've like the experience with them so much that when another project came up recently (a form filler), we immediately reached out to see if they could assist us. I can't say enough good things about Square 9.

I particularly like the people involved. The process of implementing your project is very streamlined. Communication is outstanding. I felt very confident in the projects/products we have implemented because the people we dealt with - every step of the way - had it together. I feel like the support behind the products are invaluable.

Honestly, it can be a bit intimidating. There's a lot of functionality that the user can access and play around with. Square 9 does offer a lot of resources to try and help you navigate it, but it still can be a lot to process.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Caladonia! We are glad you had a successful implementation and have been managing your applications through the cloud. If you ever need assistance implementing a feature, don't hesitate to reach out to support@square-9.com. We appreciate your feedback.

IT Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Long Time Square 9 User

Kommentare: We use Square 9 for basic document storage, AP workflow to get invoice approvals from managers. Online Purchase Order form for our employees.

We've been using Square 9 for over 10 years. Very easy to implement. Forms has enabled us to provide our users with an online Purchase Order solution.

Not a lot of Cons, but maybe a way to show the admins there is an update available and list what improvements are available thru updates.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Michael! We are glad to hear you are seeing success with our forms and AP workflows. Thank you for being a longtime Square 9 customer.

Executive Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

New to Document Archiving

Kommentare: We had many years of client files that we are required to maintain. We have saved so much space it is incredible, and our documents are much more secure.

Our agency had always done everything on paper and we were not very technologically savvy. Square 9 got us up to speed with their training and support and we have been able to dramatically reduce our amount of paper documents with a goal of making everything electronic.

Being new to document archiving, many of the processes were foreign and the terminology was unfamiliar. It was a slow start for us but Square 9 walked us though it and we were able to develop processes that worked for us.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks David for your review! We are glad to hear that you are reducing the amount of paper documents and digitally transforming your office! We are here to help, so please reach out to see how we can continue to improve your processes and check out our Education resources at www.square-9.com/resources/customer-e-learning/.

Dorothy
Town Clerk in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works great for me!

Kommentare: There has not been a time that if I had a question or needed assistance that it wasn't obtained. Thank you!

There are many aspects that I like. Uploading documents is very simple when you design the program how you need it.

I found that with integration of the software/process could have gone more smoothly. Explained better for those that really don't understand the software/electronic side of records management yet.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Dorothy! We are glad to hear you are having success with our platform. We appreciate your feedback.

Christopher
IT Manager IT Specialist in USA

Great software

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The ease of use, our accounting department is able to stay on top of their work and get it completed quicker.

We have come across some issues from time to time, but what program doesn't have issues from time to time?

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks for your review, Christopher. We are glad to hear our platform has helped improve your accounts payable department. We appreciate your feedback.

Anett
Reception Admin Assistant Sales Support in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product, excellent customer service

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: any time we have an issue, they are very quick to get back to me and schedule a meeting to bring up a solution

It has saved us a lot of time with document imaging, we scan close to 300 documents daily so OCR has been a great tool for reading the documents.

sometimes it doesn't read quite well the documents or the separator marks miss something - at the same time, our documents are sometimes ripped or have writing on the text.

letzte Woche

Thanks for your review, Anett! We are glad to hear our platform has saved you time by digitizing your documents. We appreciate your feedback.

Jeremy
Sr. Purchasing Agent in USA
Metallabbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I've used SmartSearch/GlobalSearch for a little over 5 years. We use it to capture inv, pods & POs.

Kommentare: Ease of finding documents via index fields. Nice indexing tools, especially key-free. Make it possible for my remote project sites to create visibility of their documents and purchasing transactions. The same goes for our Corporate office being able to create visibility for our projects sites.

Ease of use. User friendly. Creates many efficiencies for us. We use to create 3 way matches for AP and this software does it great. I love the options to customize searches and permissions. I like that I can do some level of customization without outside help.

Small bugs or quirks. Increasing wait time for key free. Limited options to "burn" items such as signatures or annotations. Missing a strong phone or tablet ap. Worflows are improving but not to a point that satisfies the needs of my company. Would be great to have option to print index fields in margin of shrunk document...or even on a second page.

Peg
IT Operations Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GlobalSearch has helped us increase productivity and revenue.

Kommentare: We have reduced time to process orders both outbound and inbound thus expediting claim submission and increasing cash flow.
We have improved multiple process by developing GlobalSearch workflows to automate previously manual processes.

Easily configurable and adjustable to fit our processes. Administration is extremely easy, one does not need a degree in computer science to make it work or troubleshoot an issue. Users find it easy to learn and use.

We use the desktop client; when we upgrade, it is cumbersome in that we have to touch each workstation and takes a long time on each. It would be nice to retain the number of records displayed in the user settings - as the number of records grows, the default of 50 in the display often leads to records being overlooked in a search.

Sandra
Contractor Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Smart Search

Kommentare: Awesome cant say enough about it or the service they give

Ease of use and the cost of what you get with the product

It is a great system and is easy to use

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Sandra, thank you for reviewing us! We are glad to hear you are having success with our solutions. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, so thanks for your kind words and we look forward to a long and continued relationship.

Kathie
Corp. Finance Mgr in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

At the tip of your fingers

Kommentare: Overall we have had a great experience. We have to save 40 years worth of information and this frees up a lot of real estate

The ease of accessing files that we would otherwise have to look thru files drawers for.

Integration when purchasing a new scanner was not all that easy

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Kathie! We are glad to hear you are able to easily access your documents with our platform. Thank you for being a Square 9 customer.

Geraldine
wrapup admin in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

amazing database

Kommentare: working with it for years only need support assistance twice and they were available immediately and resolved the issue on the spot.

Ease of saving, finding and sharing one or many documents

nothing love working with the database. reliable and easy to save and to locate documents

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Geraldine! We are thrilled to hear that our solutions have made locating and sharing your documents easy.

Kim
Director of Communications in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Square 9 - THE solution to bringing our district into the digial age.

Kommentare: The benefits of digitizing our records into a easy to use system has been a blessing to say the least. This shift has saved our employees so much time. It also has allowed us to implement district-wide procedures across all of our buildings that we were not able to do so in tha past!

The product is utilized by various employees in our schools. All with different technology skills. The Square 9 product line is very easy learn and use. Our employees are SO happy! The deployment team we worked with was TOP NOTCH!!

There really are not features I have encountered that make me think of any issues.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Kim! We are glad you had a smooth implementation and are enjoying our platform. We appreciate your feedback.

Beverly
HR/Payroll/AP in USA

We have been using Square 9 for approximately 3 years.

Availability of our invoices for all users Searching for invoices is easier than going thru a paper file E-mail capabilities of invoices

Sometimes the batch manager doesn't work properly for rejections. Frustrating to have to reset the SSImp Engine...currently, having to do it 3 - 5 times per week.

Antwort von Square 9 Softworks

Beverly, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review GlobalSearch and wanted to say thanks for your feedback. What you described with needing to reset the batch manager frequently is definitely not standard behavior. We will have someone from our support team contact you asap to get this addressed. Thanks again

Sarah
Program Administrator in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Square 9 Review

I like how easy it is to enter my documents into the system and that I can quickly locate a document when necessary.

I do not have any complaints at this time.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Sarah, thanks for your review! We are glad to hear how easily you can find your documents with our solution.

Wyatt
GM of Operations in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Longtime User of Square 9

Kommentare: It has been good and I hope we can continue to use them.

Document management and the work flow creation is great for processing.

We do talk with IT Support often because the program constantly needs updating and bug fixes. But they have always fixed the problems

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Wyatt! We are glad to hear you are seeing success with our platform's document management and workflow capabilities. We appreciate your feedback.

Brian
System Administrator in USA

GlobalSearch is very easy to use, has all the function I need, and looks great.

I enjoy the ability I have to customize it to my needs. I know I have just touched the surface of what my software has the ability to do.

The software support team is usually very slow to respond. There needs to be a rating system of how critical a support ticket is. The desktop application runs much slower than the application on the server. Probably more of an issue with my network than anything else, but still annoying.

Liliana
HR Support Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: My overall experience is okay, like I said it's not that great to manage employee files.

The product is easy to use and manage. But when you get to look up files, it's not the best.

Even though the product is easy to use, it's not fit for employee files. The files themselves are not easy to manage or find the documents easily. It does not provide like subfolders. You have to scroll down, it's hard when the employee has about 500 documents. You can't even do a search with the new uploaded files.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Liliana, thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback, if you have any questions about your solution, please reach out to your Square 9 representative for help. Thanks for being a Square 9 customer.

George
Lead Technology Technician in
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Evaluation of Square 9

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with the Square 9 usage and ability for our school system. We mainly use it to store and recall documents on a daily basis throughout the school year.

I like the Document storage and working in each document plus the PDF conversion of each document.

Should be easier to troubleshoot issues instead of having to know SQL to do so plus information regarding the locations and troubleshooting.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, George! We are glad you are having success storing your documents with our platform. We appreciate your feedback.

Bill
Member Service Supervisor in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We had some reoccurring issues when first implemented. Few and far between afterwards.

Kommentare: We are eliminating our physical storage.

Simplistic enough for our current use. We will be able to expand our usage as our needs grow in the future.

Some of the configuration setup could be a bit more simplistic. Video tutorials would be a massive help.

Antwort von Square 9 Softworks

Bill, Thanks for the great feedback. We just wanted to let you know that there are several video tutorials for GlobalCapture configuration already available. We are actively developing additional videos for GlobalSearch administration as well. You can request access to these online training classes at www.square-9.com/resources/education/. There are also a number of video tech tips available at www.square-9.com/product-videos/technical-tip-series/. Hope this helps and once again, thanks for your continued support!

Matt
Commercial Sales Rep in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Square 9 for "Windows"

Kommentare: Square 9 has helped our business get more organized and secure. We have several sales people with traveling computers and Square 9 has created a hub for all our order document s and invoices.

Square 9, for our window company, helps keep documents flowing and accessible for all sales people. Order documents and invoices can be found easily and minimize the need for accounting folks to help with the simple everyday tasks.

Can be hard to find things at the beginning.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Matt! We are glad to hear your company has been able to easily access documents. We appreciate the feedback.

Honey
HR Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service

Kommentare: It has been great to be able to use this company for our document storage.

Communication is always good if I need help with anything. Easy turn around times.

Nothing I feel is missing. Everything that was needed for our company, Square9 satisfied.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Honey! We are glad you are having a great experience with our platform. Thanks for being a Square 9 customer.