One of the best CRM's out there for Real Estate Agents

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Kim D.
Managing Broker
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic experience. Would highly recommend this CRM for anyone in the Real Estate Sales industry.

Vorteile: Keeps you on track and focused on reaching your sales goals and on time with marketing to your database

Nachteile: There really isn't any cons to this CRM. It has everything built in and really easy to use even on your cellular device!

REFERRAL MAKER IS FANTASTIC

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Tracey M.
Office Admin
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think it helps anyone is Real Estate!

Vorteile: I love that this software basically keeps track of your life! All transactions, notes, birthdays etc etc etc. Send mass emails, newsletters and much more!

Nachteile: I don't have much that I dislike other than maybe it could catch you when entering duplicate contacts.

We love Referral Maker!!!

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Tori S.
Team Manager

Vorteile: I love the pop by map, the easy of use, mass emailing, the items of value, the birthday and anniversary reminders!!

Nachteile: It is great for the relationships, but it is not ideal for transactions at all. We have had to switch our primary CRM due to this.

Great if your business is based on referrals

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Cynthi S.
Broker
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have used this CRM, tried others and now I'm back for good. They keep all your contacts in the cloud so you don't have to re enter.

Vorteile: Goal tracking and letting me know each day where I am. IF I'm on track to meet or exceed my goals. I really like seeing the history of each contact.

Nachteile: Not interfaced with my website or Facebook pages. No texting ap. I would like the leads from my website to link to this CRM automatically.

Couldn't succeed without this product

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like tracking my activity in a detailed manner. This CRM is so organized and very user friendly. It has made a huge difference in my daily activity!

Vorteile: I like that I can track every single activity with this software. I also like that I can set my own goals to motivate me to reach them!

Nachteile: My only dislike is with the APP version of this. I do not like that I can't edit the time when I log my activity. I like to log the exact date and time that I call someone. If I make 3 phone calls and then go to log them into the app I can not change the times. That is more of an OCD pet peeve.

Great CRM for Buffini Users

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Patty S.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think it should come with some beginners training when you first purchase the product. Other than that it works great and it's always available.

Vorteile: It is set up to help keep track of my sphere and how many times I touch them throughout the year. It gives me tools to e-mail them items of value and a database to keep up with my sphere.

Nachteile: It is a little confusing at first without getting help in using the product. I ordered it and got no support to learn how to do it. I kind of figured it out by myself. I still am not sure if I'm using everything that it has to offer.

Could Be Better

Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Vanessa S.
Re Estate Agent
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I liked that the CRM was included in my training course.

Nachteile: It didn't track commissions in an accurate manner. The prediction of activity to close a sale was grossly inaccurate, for me anyway.

REFERRAL MAKER

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Teri-annepate P.
ADMIN
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: THANK YOU BUFFINI, THIS PROGRAM IS FANTASTIC!

Vorteile: THIS BUFFINI PRODUCT IS FANTASTIC! YOU CAN TRACK EVERYTHING ABOUT EACH CLIENT AND EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH THEM! NEVER FORGET A BIRTHDAY AGAIN! KEEP TRACK OF YOUR CALLS AND IT KEEPS YOU ON TRACK AND BUILDING MORE REFERRAL CLIENTS!

Nachteile: I HAVE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED BUFFINI AND ALL THE PRODUCTS. I DONT HAVE A BAD THING TO SAY ABOUT THIS PROGRAM. I USE IT DAILY IN THE OFFICE, AND I BELIEVE ALL AGENTS SHOULD USE THIS PROGRAM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANY AGENT FOR THEIR BUSINESS.

Touchdown Team Dawson scores a big one - 40% increase year over year AMAZING STUFF

Bewertet am 13.10.2016
Terry D.
Team Dawson, CEO
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love this CRM - we are in our second year of usage - all we need is a contract to close checklist and all other real estate software can go away! This is a no brainer - follow the process - with or without a coach - JUST DO IT! TD

Vorteile: Ease of use -Database tracking - database ratings - simple usage - 5th grade simple - easy to export to use in other programs - like Excel Solid program - easy tracking of results - fill in the blank simple!

Nachteile: NOTHING AT ALL would like to see a contract to close checklist for buyers also a prelisting to listing checklist to stay on task for high service levels during the listing!

Very user-friendly

Bewertet am 14.9.2019
Emily P.
Relator
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience was favorable. It helped me keep track of all my activities.

Vorteile: I really liked the Buffini program and found that it was easy to use. I only used it during the free trial with my class.

Nachteile: I couldn't figure out how to send mass emails or drip campaigns without spending more money on the CRM program.

Too much money and not enough in return

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Alicia C.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Website is easy to use. It tracks all of your activities. If you have any questions customer service they are friendly and get back to you fairly quick.

Nachteile: You do the same activities over and over. You are constantly asking for referrals from your clients. I feel like at times I am just bothering them. I am pretty sure they get it. If you already have a huge book of business then this is for you. If you are newer agent grow your database first by prospecting use the money on prospecting then maybe look into this. Not much in return.

Very Pleased With Ease Of Use and Functionality

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Amanda G.
Assistant to Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: My favorite features are being able to combine clients into groups and contact clients based on the group they're placed in. It's nice to leave notes where I left off with each client and to add the "closing dates" in general notes for easy reference. It was simple to add important dates such as birthdays and anniversaries which has helped me keep up to date with sending cards or making calls to stay current with my clients.

Nachteile: I had issues with getting the "general comments" to populate after saving. My boss was able to see the comments but I wasn't. Customer service said they had never heard of this issue so they suggested clearing my browsing history and when I re-freshed it worked. So it's not really a "con" considering customer service helped me out pretty quickly.

Great Tool for Business

Bewertet am 14.9.2019
Bette D.
Broker
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It is helping me to solve day to day tasks such as keeping up with clients in various ways, set and track goals.

Vorteile: It can be loaded on phone device as well as desktop or tablet use. Right at your fingertips for quick use.

Nachteile: At this time, I have not found anything I do not like about the software. It seems to be designed for most related business functions.

Realtor, in one-to-one coaching and have been using this since it was

Bewertet am 26.2.2015
Michelle S.
Immobilien

Vorteile: I like the many different features that make it very easy to stay in touch with my clients through lead generation!

Nachteile: The new feature of adding a spouse is what I like least. I think it is a bit cumbersome and like the old way better.

Referral Maker is the Best CRM for New Real Estate Agents

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Rebecca K.
Executive Assistant
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Referral Maker CRM allows you to capture information to help generate business with potential future clients. It also allows you to send emails/marketing correspondence through their platform, keeping you top of mind.

Nachteile: The program feels a bit dated. I would recommend a more modern look.

Not intuitive, can't add leads, can't scroll thru contacts

Bewertet am 14.4.2015
Del H.
Sales Associate
Immobilien
1.5 / 5
2.5 / 5

Vorteile: It's all based around Brian Buffini’s methodology. However, I don't believe it fits a normal, small real estate agent's routines.

Nachteile: Difficult to use unless you get coached or go through a bunch of videos...not intuitive. Expensive. Ignores contacts by email or text. Letter writing and emails are not formatted with the proper edges required by some printers. Have to postpone contacts at the top of lists to see beyond the top 5. Fits Brian's way of doing prospecting.