Über Creatopy

Der originale Online-Banner-Maker. Lade dein Werk als JPG, PNG, HTML5, GIF oder MP4 herunter und nutze es in sozialen Medien oder auf deiner Website.

Erfahre mehr über Creatopy

The hospitality of their customer service team is un-comparable. For having such a high standard product they have made it easily accessible with their pricing.

The only issue I've had with Bannersnack is the size of the ads. Sometimes, they are too large to use on certain display sites, which can slow down speed to market and is frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Creatopy

Creatopy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 289 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Creatopy bereits verwendet?

Amber
Amber
Inbound Marketing Strategist in USA

Helps Our Agency Create All the Display Ads We Desire

Kommentare: Bannersnack helps our agency impress clients by delivering responsive ad templates and social media graphic templates. It takes our team less time to create beautiful ads and that's a win for our design-inclined individuals and our non-design-inclined individuals.

Bannersnack's display ad templates and ad creator are world class. Being able to place your headline, CTA and image into a sidebar and have Bannersnack create many display ads that look beautiful is incredible. They also have great templates for social media posts as well.

I've been using Bannersnack for just about two years now and sometimes I find the auto-saving doesn't work as expected and I find myself losing work I got distracted from. Other than that, I have no other complaints!

Antwort von Creatopy

Hello Amber, We're happy to see that you are enjoying all of the features that Bannersnack has to offer and we appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our platform. Every successful story comes as a morale boost for our team as we know that all of our efforts are paying off! I can see that you had some minor issues with our new autosave feature, and I do have a solution for you. In order to trigger the autosave feature the banner must first be saved into your workspace as a url hash needs to be generated. In order to do this, when creating a banner, simply create the size or sizes if you are creating a set, save the blank canvas so that the banner generates in your workspace and then start designing on it. This way the autosave will trigger and save your work every 15 seconds while you are designing.

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy piece of software to create above-average ads

Kommentare: Very good, the speed to deploy across multiple formats and test different ad formats or templates is excellent. The templates are ok, would say they're above average, not amazing but better than you'll find within native networks or standard templates.

This is very simple and easy to use to create multiple ad formats to use across display networks. There are lots of templates to use within the platform and only takes small tweaks to produce different sizes to use across networks.

Each time you create an ad there are some bits you need to change, even if you've loaded up the brand settings. You have to change small parts of the ad to make it fit across all formats but these are tiny changes.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review Creatopy, we appreciate your feedback and are 100% taking it into consideration. We constantly strive to improve our services across all of our departments. We are very glad you found our support team helpful, and for the time they were not there due to time-zone differences, we are sorry. We are working on covering as much as we can in a span of 24 hours. Regarding the need to adjust tiny details in the set generator, this is due to the algorithm not being able to 100% accurately place all the elements in the design where they are supposed to be. We are working hard on perfecting said algorithm, ensuring that all of our clients get notified timely of any bit of progress and any update we implement. If there's anything we might help you with or if you have anything else you might have feedback on, please let us know. Hope you have a great day!

Evan
Designer and Ads Specialist in USA

Rebranding Has Broken This Product

Kommentare: I saw that Bannersnack was a top tier ads creator and paid for a year of Bannersnack back last July. Since that time, I really enjoyed Bannersnack and was looking at renewing my contract. However, with the rebranding to Creatopy, my account seems to have been cut without any reason. The redirect links to Bannersnack are confusing and sometimes not working. If this is how they treat paying customers, then I can't recommend this product to any agencies, graphic designers or anyone. You are better off with Canva, Adobe or other well trusted products. The rebranding is completely destroying what once was a respected company, in my opinion. Don't do business with them, because they don't seem to honor user contracts or respect the user experience at all. It seems like the rebranding was done to compete in bigger markets and has totally neglected their customer base. I regret ever using this company for my clients! Don't do it.

Bannersnack was a top tier product, but now everything seems to be broken with the rebranding.

Not honoring previous paying customer commitments with rebrand. Rebranding makes everything more complicated to use and not less.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hi Evan, We appreciate you taking the time to review Creatopy. We apologize for the misunderstanding caused. Please rest assured that we have no intention of abandoning our loyal user base. If anything, we are working on a migration feature that will allow our users to migrate their entire asset base and account. Bannersnack will still be up and running for a long time even though the landing page links redirect to Creatopy. Our goal is to migrate our user base onto Creatopy, but not forcefully as we believe in the importance of respecting our users' wishes, reason for which most of our features have been implemented upon user suggestions. Right now, Creatopy is missing a few features that Bannersnack has, which is why we are keeping our Bannersnack user base on Bannersnack. Our product development team is working on adding features into Creatopy and everything should be up and running soon. Until then, access your Bannersnack account through our app link: https://app.bannersnack.com.

Jillian
Jillian
Junior Advertising Designer in USA

Great Tool for Custom Banner Designing

Kommentare: Overall, Bannersnack is really a life-changing work program. We started using them in the Fall of 2017 and we haven't gone back. Other banner designing programs just didn't match up to the quality and customer service we've seen in Bannersnack. The online chat for questions is WONDERFUL. They are available almost 24/7 and I've never had to wait very long for a response. Very kind people who clearly care about their customers!

I LOVE how much Bannersnack has increased in features in just over a year. They are constantly updating their software and taking customers' feedback into actual consideration. For those who are not so design-minded, they supply a large amount of aesthetically-pleasing templates and pre-made copy designs. Additionally, there are SO many options when designing a custom banner as well. As someone who is accustomed to Photoshop, I feel like I am not missing out on a ton of features when designing in Bannersnack. Another wonderful feature is being able to upload my own fonts and logos. Designing banners as Sets also saves me a lot of time when I am putting the same design on multiple banner sizes. The reason we started using Bannersnack in the first place was the ability to export as HTML5 and have animated banner ads. I've been so happy with how they have continued advancing the customization options of the animated features! So many of our clients are happy with these animated ads we create.

Bannersnack does occasionally have bugs. Occasionally the editor screen will lead to a blank white page, and if I haven't saved my banner, I will have to start over. I've also had issues with Bannersnack changing the font when exported with my own uploaded fonts. Another thing I would like to see at some point is the ability to preview all the sizes of banners I make in one link, instead of having three separate links for 3 separate sizes.

Gede Ananda
Gede Ananda
Chief Executive Officer in Indonesien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Creatopy for my creative needs

Kommentare: As a small business and as a graphic designer, this app helps me a lot to makes my business social media branding. Whenever I just don't want to use Photoshop this app is a lifesaver, I can just drag and drop the asset without using complicated tools that clutter my screen.

I can make whatever I want with this, the UI very simple and I can just drag and drop the asset and make something good. Creatopy also offers free high-resolution stock image I can use for my Social Media branding and it never fails to impress me.

For a small business, the monthly plan may be a bit pricy than another competitor, but In my opinion it worth the price. Sometimes I have problems downloading the files like the download won't start

Antwort von Creatopy

Hello there, We really appreciate your honest feedback! It is always a pleasure hearing that Creatopy is a useful tool for our customers, as we are doing the most we can to deliver the best user experience. However, we are aware that some issues might still occur so we are really thankful when they are reported. We would be happy to assist you in regards with your download issue, hence our recommendation is to reach us via our live chat support or email so we can help regarding this technical issue. Our support team will promptly get back to you. Looking forward to hearing from you, Have a glowing day!

Daniel
Daniel

Great For Ad creation

The fact that you can quickly and easily create HTML 5 ads in different sizes quickly and easily is a life saver. The design process is simple and they have a lot of easy to use features. I started using it several years ago and it has just gotten better. The ability to create standard size ads is great, but what is even better is you can create custom banners for all of your needs. I use it to create headers for customers websites along with Facebook and instagram ads. I highly recommend it. I don't embed the ads, but the analytics they provide are very useful for you to see how people are interacting with your ads.

Some times it's tough to make changes across frames. They have the ability to have elements that persist across frames, but they don't have great in-app advise. You have to search that information out. Their support is ok, but they could certainly be more responsive. But for an affordable product, it is adequate.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hi Daniel, Thank you very much for taking your time to give us this great review. We are really proud with our awesome tools which allows you to create multiple banners at the same time and expert them easy and quick in HTML5 format. As you said, we do add more features and tools constantly and we are going to do so all the time, so keep an eye on the new updates. As for the issue that you encountered while making changes to the frames, could you please give us some more details? Thank you very much!

Jeff
Jeff
Search Happiness Optimizer in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bannersnack - Cool Banners in 15 Minutes

Kommentare: A great tool for any client or agency that needs banner ads quickly and with a sense of design style. HTML5 is super simple with 1 click and copying & pasting ad sets allows for a/b versions to be created simply. Highly recommended! Skip going to designers (and developers for HTML5) and get this tool - well worth it!

Very easy to use to create static or HTML5 banners. Our agency has a huge need for a design solution that doesn't take up a lot of designer time (and thus takes forever to get done). BannerSnack is so simple to quickly make banners even if you are not designer, and with a click of a button makes the ads HTML5 for higher performing ad choices. Cheap to use - stunning templates - no design chops needed. Use it to quickly spin up banner ads that don't make it look like Bill from accounting did them. Simple downloading of files to upload into Adwords or Adroll etc.

The 'suite' service to create 1 ad and then apply it to different sizes doesn't work great so I need to create each banner separately but not a big deal. Would love if they had an option to add all info individually and then the system spits out ads.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hello Jeff, We're excited to hear that Bannersnack is working so great for you and your agency and we wanted to let you know that we're doing our best to improve the workflow and the overall user experience on our platform. It would be helpful for us if you could contact us on our live chat and tell us more about what you want to see implemented in Bannersnack. Thanks again for taking your time to share this with us !

O. Kelvin
O. Kelvin
Copywriter in Nigeria
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Creates hundreds of banners flawlessly

Kommentare: Helps me create hundreds of banners flawlessly in few hours. Saves me time, makes me more money by working smart, not hard.

I got tired of using Photoshop as my workload increased more and more. I got tired of designing from scratch all the time. I got tired of straining my brain just to come up with design concepts, and a couple of other struggles that comes with traditional design tools. I went in search for a better tool to save me from the pains I go through everyday, and Bannarsnack was my choice. Ever since I started using it I only wished I found it earlier, all thanks to the thousands of templates you can use to create banners in few minutes. I recommend it for anyone handling bulk designs for clients.

Price is a bit steep, nothing more for now.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hi Kelvin, We are truly grateful for this amazing review and we thank you for taking your time to write it. Your praise words are fuel for our team that motivates us to keep making Bannersnack better every day. Our app is indeed for designers and non designers alike, we made it simple for everyone. We believe everybody should be able to create designs in a non nerve wrecking way. Thank you for your business, we wish you a great day ahead!

Iqra
Iqra
Digital Media Specialist in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Create Stunning and Beautiful Animated Designs

Kommentare: My overall experience with Bannersnack is really nice, because I experiment with various colors and then push my designs to the next level. I have found this drag and drop editor so easy for me. Because If I think as a Graphic Designer, I save my lot of time using Bannersnack. So in short, I am really happy and satisfied with Bannersnack.

Bannersnack is really an awesome platform that allows you to design beautiful animated designs in minutes. You can start designing from beginning or even you can select a layout from the gallery. Then you can add background, even you can animate your shapes and text.

The interface of Bannersnack is really easy to understand and use, even all tool, features and options are outstanding. I never faced any issues or cons in this platform, for me this is best.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hi Iqra, We appreciate your time and desire to provide us an amazing feedback! If you ever run into trouble, feel free to contact our support team anytime! Thank you!

Iván
Iván
Founder in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best banner design tool for agencies

Kommentare: I have been using Bannersnack for over a year and I still use it every day. Best design tool ever

The template creation, I think is one of the most easy digital platforms

Probably the few templates avalible, they are limited and sometimes with a lack of imagination

Antwort von Creatopy

Hello to you Ivan, Thank you for your honest feedback, we do appreciate it. We are really happy to learn that you like our template creation tool and you find it easy to use. Thus far we have a collection of over 4000 animated templates in our editor for ad sizes you can use on Google Ads, IAB, Adroll, Facebook, Instagram and many other advertising platforms. Just recently we added 700 new templates ready to use for printed material so make sure to check them out, they are really stunning. Where we are a bit behind is making all templates available in the generator, so I understand if you the selection there somewhat scarce. But no worries our design team is working on adding more and more with every release.

Eric

Best Banner Generator Out There For The Price

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy with what Bannersnack has helped me achieve with my line of work. We were able to breathe new life into an advertising product that had grown somewhat stale of late and with recent software changes in our advertising networks, we'll be relying even more heavily on this service. The other players in the market that offer this kind of service are either unintuitive, unimaginitive or unbecoming of the kind of image we would want to portray with online advertising. We've actually saved money overall since we'd previously been paying designers to make a smaller set of ads on our behalf and those were simply static images. I recommend this service to anyone I meet that's looking for this kind of thing as it was recommended to me by a friend. Sure, there's always something that could be better, a bug fixed here and there, but I think for the money, this is the best solution out there right now.

The Banner Generator! I work in online advertising and this tool has been very helpful in getting a number of ads made in all sizes for the networks we use quickly and efficiently. We used to rely on designers doing a bunch of work by hand and have to wait days or even weeks for mediocre results. Now I can make the ads myself in less than a day and the animation has made our clients much more appreciative. We can dial in the layouts we like the most, then it's a simple matter to duplicate banner sets and make revisions to get unique banners for each client. Bannersnack has saved us a ton of time and gave our service a fresh new look. Though we use HTML5 for the actual advertising, I like that I can send GIFs as example files to my clients. I'm excited to see what the Branded share links look like, since right now we're sending GIFs as previews. I'd love to see a bulk download feature for GIFs, but I can understand why this might be a bit daunting in terms of resource usage.

Though the process of creating images using the generator is getting better, there are still a few bugs that need sorting. There are definitely some quirks and the occasional service outage where a banner set might take a long time to save or you can't export for a bit, but this is definitely the exception and not the rule. I can only recall one particularly bad day where the service wasn't working for a few hours, but I didn't end up losing any work, just time. Sometimes text elements don't get updated when you copy banner sets. The workaround is you have to remove the image from the set, then add it back in to get it to update correctly. Sometimes drop shadows look incongruous across all image sizes and you need to update the global values if you've been resizing or moving elements within individual ads. I've gotten used to these slight irritations and I'm sure they'll be fixed over time, but I'm happy overall with what I can achieve with the service. I'd love more options to change the text, like a stroke which helps text stand out against wider ranges of colors for background images. The 'Hit' animation template is a bit buggy and doesn't always play nice when you have a lot of elements, so I typically just opt for a different template that's more consistent. I'd love to see more templates, both for layout and animation. There was a recent rate hike for adding multiple users which our team will be needing soon, which is a bummer, but comes with the territory I reckon.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A potential time saver

Kommentare: Creatopy (Bannersnack) has allowed us to launch HTML5 ads in market way faster than when we were using desktop tools. I can tweak creative even if my design team (who is across the world) is off the clock. I'm excited to see this next iteration with Creatopy to see if it streamlines our workflow even more. I've found the account team to be helpful and they are always willing to train new team members.

Quickly edit creative sets, copy to make variations, and generate preview links. The software make animation and the production of HTML5 graphics far simpler than larger creative tool sets. It's intuitive and easy enough for someone with basic PS skills to sit down and be a functional user within an hour or so. I like the ability as the account admin to instantly switch to another account on the team.

While hard to quantify, there are aspects of the interface that I wish were cleaner and worked more smoothly. For example, determining whether you are editing a single banner within a set or the entire set isn't always super clear. Sometimes I need to implement a text change across all banners and other times I need to tweak spacing on just one size. Since we are almost always producing a set of creative with multiple sizes, this is really helpful to have. Account team can be hard to get a hold of due to time zones.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We are glad we can offer a tool that not only is not hard to use but it as well boosts your productivity and saves you and your team precious time. Regarding the differences between editing the entire set or a specific size of it, you might notice that while in a specific individual size, you do not have access to the main menu on the left, adding new elements to the composition not being available. In conclusion, the attributes that can help you identify a set or an individual size in the set would be the TIMELINE (which is only available in the individual size) and the MAIN MENU (which is only available in the general view of the set). We are very glad you found our support team helpful, and for the time they were not there due to time-zone differences, we are sorry. We are working on covering as much as we can in a span of 24 hours. If there's anything we might help you with, please let us know. Hope you have a great day!

Jake
Founder & CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Extremely useful for many reasons!

Kommentare: I’ve used Bannersnack for many things, but mostly for creating ads for bot my own websites and client’s websites. I also use it to make quick edits on photos. It’s not photoshop, but you can do a lot with it! Overall, I’m extremely pleased with Bannersnack.

Allows you to be creative as you want! Unlimited possibilities, easy to use, amazing customer support, a must-have for anyone in marketing or web design. I use Bannersnack for many things: ads (obviously), editing images, reformatting photos, simple logo design, the list goes on. It’s just a great and simple tool to have.

A little pricey, but you get what you pay for! I’ve experienced a few glitches, but I will not complain because I haven’t tried it on other browsers.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hey Jake! It is a pleasure to read reviews like yours, big thanks go out to you from our team! Creative people just like you find new possibilities everyday with Bannersnack. Our goal is to make banner creation fast and accessible for everyone through our professional templates and great user interface. Regarding the glitches you experienced they might be just temporary or browser related, for the best experience we recommend using Chrome. In any case, if you are in trouble drop a message to our customer support and we will help you out.

Sorin
Sorin
Digital Marketer in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Canva who?

Kommentare: Working in a digital agency means you have to move fast. While it might be appealing at first to create pixel-perfect designs for banners, one at a time, the context simply doesn't permit it. So Bannersnack removed a lot of headaches and sped up our ads design process. Highly recommended!

The ease of use and the overall value seem unmatched. If you've ever used their banner set generator, you'll understand how much time this saves you. Creating 3,4,5 or 6 banners at the time, with the right formatting and position for elements? Godsend. And it's easy to use - if you know Canva, you'll understand this, mainly.

If there's one thing I really haven't gotten used to is the interface. It's not bad in itself. But more often than not, I find myself cringing at some of the choices made. And wonder: "Why isn't this as consistent as Canva?" Sometimes you can edit section by clicking on them, other times you have to use a separate panel. Some important options are at the top, others only appear to the right.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hi Sorin, Thank you for taking the time to post a review and such a positive one for that matter! We really appreciate the support and constructive feedback that you've provided us with as we take top interest in the comments left by all of our users in our quest to make Bannersnack the number one design platform! We are grateful for your suggestion on our interface, and indeed we have thought about it, having a fresh one in development, but that might still take some time before we can consider rolling out a shoutout for such an update. We thank you for your contribution, and we hope you enjoy your time spent on our platform, and remember, if you run into any trouble, feel free to reach out through our built-in chat!

Drew
Graphic Design Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great way to scale your graphics at low cost

Kommentare: Before BannerSnack, there was no feasible way for me to create animated graphic for advertising with my organization — the process simply took much too long. With BannerSnack, I'm now able to create 5-10 animated graphics weekly, and can do so in as little as 5 hours a week.

Bannersnack streamlines the animation process, and is a perfect fit for organizations looking to scale their capabilities with animation or HTML ads. I can quickly create one animation using preset templates, make any customizations I need to make, and have those changes reflect in a nearly infinite number of specific dimensions or formats almost instantly. Creating digital advertising sponsorship packages is a breeze, even when sending to multiple outlets with different requirements, formats, dimensions, and specifications.

The tools present to create the graphics themselves are rather limited — even when comparing to a similar browser-based graphics tool like Canva.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hi Drew, We appreciate you taking the time to leave such positive feedback! We understand how important it is to create designs easily and save time, which is why we're trying to keep our platform as user-friendly as possible, while adding new features, to help you create amazing looking ads in no time. Thank you for choosing Bannersnack!

James
James
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stop banging your head against the wall when you need to make banners!

Kommentare: We use it to create display campaigns for our clients. It's flexible and fast enough to allow us to deliver excellent quality at record speeds and has made display advertising something we're able to offer as part of our other services without losing hours making tweaks and finding the best way to keep designs uniform across banner sizes and platforms.

Easily one of my favorite tools, Bannersnack makes display banner creation nearly effortless! The old way: create a bloated PSD file for every possible banner size and organize campaigns or clients into structured folders. The new way: Bannersnack - choose the sizes you need, upload your background, type in your copy, headline and button Call-To-Action and spend 10 minutes doing some minor adjustments. Done. I couldn't imagine my team making display banners for client campaigns in any other way. It would be such a waste of time and resources if we did.

While its all point and click simple to use... sometimes spacing and sizing on the different banner sizes selected don't format entirely as expected. Not a deal breaker by any means, but depending on the copy and graphics used, it can quickly turn into an exercise in tedious clicking and tweaking to things just right. But even then, its still infinitely faster than doing it manually in Photoshop.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hey James! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're excited to hear that Bannersnack is working so well for you and your team and we really appreciate you being a loyal customer! Thanks again and don't forget that we¿re here for you anytime.

Augusto
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Far from the competency in features, easy and price!

Kommentare: In general, we are very happy with their service, they respond very fast and friendly to any request.

It is a vibrant company that ALWAYS is improving the service and adding new features and functionalities. Very, very easy to use and set up the banner you have in mind without ending frustrated. The price is not cheap, just right.

Sometimes in the past, they have discontinued some of the features or services without giving us an alternative to continuing offering that service or features to our customers.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hi Augusto, Thank you for your very positive feedback! As a company, there's nothing better than knowing our customers are satisfied with our product. We know that in this industry, things are evolving fast, which is why we're constantly adding new features to improve your work and experience when using Bannersnack. If you ever have any questions, we'll be more than happy to help you.

Liz
Digital Communications and Community Engagement Coordinator in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An awesome alternative to photoshop and illusrator

Kommentare: I'm very pleased with the product. I'm able to make very polished graphics without much fuss.

I like the flexibility of this product - the ability to make multiple individual assets, or complete sets; the ability to animate and choose from a number of templates.

I would love to have better control over fonts. There are moments where certain fonts are available, then when I attempt to make subtitles, those fonts aren't available. Perhaps it could be made more clear, which fonts are available for which template.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hello Liz, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for our platform. Feedback is important for our team as this helps us learn where improvements are needed and what our users are satisfied with. I can agree that flexibility is a huge plus compared to conventional methods of creating banners as Bannersnack can save a lot of time when going through this process. Now related to the issue that you are having with fonts, one of our support representatives will get into contact with you as this might require some looking into before we can establish what exactly is going on and what is causing this. Thank you for choosing Bannersnack!

Christopher
Marketing Director in USA

Time-Saving Product with Easy-to-Use Features

Kommentare: The most significant benefit of Bannersnack is definitely the amount of time that my team is able to save when creating banner ads. The amount of time spent on design is also reduced because of the templates. We have been able to produce more banners in a shorter amount of time without a sacrifice in design.

The ease of use is what I like most about the software. I love the wide range of templates that are available. Whenever my team uses the software, we always start with a template and build from there. I would also like to note that the exporting options are fantastic and very comprehensive.

One issue that we ran into time and time again was the limited functionality of the AMP HTML banners. I understand that the feature is still in beta, but I am hoping that features available with HTML5 banners such as click tracking and looping will also be available with AMP HTML banners eventually. I also felt that the number of transitions between different slides was limited.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hi Christopher, Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad you we can provide such and easy to use tool and help you save time. As for the AMP export option, unfortunately the technology does not support these features. What I can say is that for AMP banners destined for Google Ads you can a tracking link directly there, thus eliminating the need to configure it in Bannersnack.

Debra
COO in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

B-snack is our marketing department

Kommentare: We are a small team and Bannersnack has given us the tools we need to be more competitive with much larger agencies who have full marketing departments!

The user-friendly interface makes this tool perfect for anyone to use no matter their skill level. You don't have to be a graphic artist to make great marketing materials.

Resizing still requires you to make manual adjustments to each creative.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hello Debra, We'd like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! Designing a user interface that fits the needs of all our users is always a top priority for us as we like to think that everyone should have the possibility of designing creatives in a rapid and simple fashion. Smart resize is still in its early days so we are aware that improvements are needed in some cases. Please do let me assure you that our talented developers are working around the clock to develop the best possible solutions and bring improvements where needed. We wish you an amazing day!

Francisco
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use a child can use it.

Kommentare: I love this product. It is so easy to use that even my own child has used it. Now a days most of my creative is managed through bannersnack.

It is easy to use and navigate. The software allows for ad creating and editing similar to photoshop but without the need of learning how to use another adobe product.

It has its limitations. It can create fast and good looking ads but within reason. More photoshop-like features would be beneficial.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hello Francisco, We really appreciate your positive review and valuable feedback. It is always good to hear back from our users especially in cases like this. The fact that Bannersnack is proving useful for our users only drives us with determination in making it the number one banner design platform. Rest assured that we are continuously developing new features, adding new content and much more, to make creating designs even faster and more efficient. I can see how more editing features would help with our cause and I can guarantee you that I will forward this information to our production team.

Julia
Owner in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Efficient and easy to use

Kommentare: It has greatly helped us save time on creating banners/graphics for ads so highly recommend it.

A very efficient and easy way to create animated and static banners on a large scale. It's easy to use for the entire team.

The price is a bit steep other than that a very happy user over here. Saves time and is my got to tool to create graphics for ads.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hi Julia, We'd like to express our gratitude towards your interest in leaving a review. We value the opinion of our users, and we use each and every piece of information provided through feedback to improve our platform and get better with new features and content. We're more than glad to see that you are enjoying your experience with us and we hope you decide to stick around as we are releasing new capabilities in the weeks to come!

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My go to software for ad design

This software allows me to save time in creating ads for my clients. It's intuitive and has many templates if you need them for creative ideas. I also like the fact that this software is evolving and getting better. I always appreciate a company that gives good support with their products. Bannersnack excels in support. It doesn't feel like I am getting an answer from a support checklist when I ask a question. Their responses are personal and to the point.

There are a few limitations when creating banner ad sets, but have found some workarounds with the help of their excellent support.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hello there, Thank you for taking the time to review Bannersnack, it's much appreciated! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our platform as much as we do. We are continuously working on improving Bannersnack and our customer service and support. Given the fact that our Banner Generator is such a complex component, at the moment, it does not contain all the features that the Single Banner Editor does, but we have big plans and a lot of updates in the Banner Generator area coming in the near future, so stay tuned!

Terry
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Banner Ads Made Easy

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with Bannersnack. For someone like me who isn't a Photo Shop or In Design pro, Bannersnack helped me to now have to rely on a creative agency for my creative asset creation.

Bannersnack makes it's very easy to make nice looking ads, the templates were the best feature.

The main thing I didn't like about this software was the price and that I wish there were some more layouts and design templates.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hello Terry, We'd like to thank you for taking out of your precious time to leave a review on Bannersnack. We are delighted to see that our platform is making a difference in the experience of our users that are focused on designing creatives. Simplifying the creation process was one of our main focuses and we are excited to see that we have managed to succeed. Rest assured, our team of designers is constantly working on adding new templates and layouts but remember, if you are unable to find a size that fits your needs in our existing layouts, you can always create a custom size from the "create new" panel.

Anna
Web Developer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for keeping teams on track

I love how extensible this is! It can be a timeline, a Gantt chart, a collaboration board, whatever you need it to be.

Sometimes the sheer flexibility can be overwhelming. You do have to strategically implement.

Antwort von Creatopy

Hello Anna! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of our platform and we are happy to see that you are enjoying our team plan, it's features and benefits! Flexibility is one of our key roles in the industry and we pride ourselves with offering the possibility of creating multiple types of design objects. There will be updates coming out in the near future that will improve the experience of our users as we are continuously striving to achieve a better, more optimized application.