Verlocal Pro

von Verlocal

Perfect Booking System For Classes and Workshops

Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Richard F.

Kommentare: I switched to Verlocal after several years with another booking system and could not be happier. From the admin side, the software is extremely easy to use and navigate. After about 15 minutes of going through the software, I was up and running and new employees can be trained to use the system in the same amount of time. Verlocal imported all the classes, text and pictures from my old system for me, which saved me a considerable amount of time, so getting started was easy. From the client perspective, the calendar is clean, uncluttered and easy to navigate. At a glance you can view all the classes, see if spaces are available and a single click gives you all the detailed information, pictures and the ability to check out. Verlocal has made the checkout process as quick and user friendly as possible. Clients receive automated class confirmations and reminders for upcoming classes. I have contacted the customer service group for help on 3 or 4 occasions and I have only received quick, friendly and professional service. The pricing is a fraction of what I was paying for my old system, so my monthly cost has been reduced by about 70% compared to the other system I was using. If you are a small business owner who has classes or workshops and needs a simple and effective booking system, you would have a hard time finding something that is as easy to use from both the admin and customer perspective and at such a reasonable cost. And let's be real for a minute here... no booking system will be completely perfect and meet every single requirement you can have, but this one comes pretty darn close and they have my continued, enthusiastic recommendation. Check Verlocal out and consider them for your business needs. It's time well spent.

Finally a registration system that worked for me!

Bewertet am 16.4.2017
Alexandra R.
Art Educator
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am a very small art school. All registration systems that I was able to find (and I looked at many!) did not match my set up. They were either for huge companiess (like Gyms or Yoga studios) or for something like PaintNite - very simple with no options. Verlocal offered me exactly what I needed - many options, but only if I need them. Some things are priceless: giftcertificate option, discount setting, mailbox and very easy to edit calendar. There are only 2 more things that I need: a choice to register without paying (it is less and less important though) and being able to sell classes in packages with a discount. I also would love to have an option to charge people for art materials before they come to class. Because some people take one and some 10 it is hard to make it fare just raising the price. But all together in comparison to what it was like with other options I am very happy and recommend it to you strongly.

Vorteile: Easy to edit, connects to my web site, helps with vouchers and coupons

Nachteile: People can buy # of seats but can't buy # of classes. This is a bit confusing, but is way better than with everything else I tried.

If you need it, you'll find it here.

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Carola W.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was having trouble reaching new customers with my current advertising so I decided to give Verlocal a try. Within a few days I had new business and better opportunities for reaching more customers.

Vorteile: The product was very easy to use, uploading g information and photos was a breeze. The turn around time from submission to approval was very prompt.

Nachteile: I can not think of anything I didn't like about this product.

Where are my deposits?

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Larry poncho B.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hard to ghet actual people on the phone, customer service is a challenge.

Vorteile: Good platform with great social networking application.

Nachteile: My payments take 3-5 days to post, I've even had a deposit come in after an event was closed. Why are they holding money that are instant payments from the customer?

Verlocal makes online selling a snap!

Heather M.
Board president
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We changed from another company's system to booking and selling our classes and events through Verlocal. It simplified communication with our customers and improved visual presentation. They have stellar customer support!

Vorteile: It makes communication with our customers so much easier. It also improved the look of our website. Their customer service is the best.

Go Pro and look like a Pro

Bewertet am 21.4.2017
Steven A.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Verlocal has made it easy to look like a Pro with their Verlocal Pro. Integrates smoothly into your website for a professional feel that your customers will appreciate. Bookings are seamless easy to manage. I also like the continual improvements that are made, it just keeps on getting better.

More than just a booking tool

Megan H.
Director of Operations
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Working in the hospitality industry means finding different ways to pitch the classics and make it as painless as possible. In San Francisco, with all of the startups, I've been pitched hundreds of apps that will miraculously allow this to happen. After testing out 7 of the "leading ones" I was at my wit's end. And then Verlocal found me. No matter the time of day or request, from day one Verlocal, has cultivated not only their relationship with me as a vendor but also their site to my business. Honestly, Verlocal has made my job easier and my business more successful

It's super easy to use, a friendly software to get a workshop schedule organised for a user like me.

Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Mimi L.
Artist

Kommentare: More people getting to know about my workshop and what they could do. More people the merrier.

Vorteile: It's a gateway to access to people who are looking for a new hobby or activity. This software let's people come to you and you go to them vice-versa. It so easy to create a class for my workshop and easy for people to understand.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything at the moment to comment on this question. Maybe after a year I'll find something to say.

Service Industry Booking Software

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Founder & Director
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall its been pretty good, as we've found this to be the best platform for booking our mobile programming.

Vorteile: - ability to list our services and have clients select their preferred date/time
- ability to capture their schedule and address in one format (this cuts back on a lot of back and forth emails that we usually deal with)

Nachteile: - a little clunky on our site as it doesn't totally blend in with our look
- no way to clearly state that we are mobile, versus having a set location
- customer service is lacking. I've had some emails go completely unanswered, to then be contacted repeatedly via email trying to get me to sign up for their service, even though we already use them!

Good! excellent technical support. Very friendly and helpful customer support team.

Bewertet am 11.12.2017
Anh N.
Web Marketing Executive

Vorteile: It can be integrated into our websites and social media for easy booking and seamless transaction. The interface is visually pleasing

Nachteile: That we can't automatically stop the event booking after certain days. We would need to manually stop it daily.

customer service agent is really kind and i appreciate it a lot! And so patience.

Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Serena T.
Business owner

Vorteile: Ease for my students to make a class booking online. I get paid on time. Looks more professional for my company

Nachteile: A little too confusing to use. I am still not very clear about the full function. Maybe a training sessoon will be good!

So easy to use

Nancy T.
Class coordinator
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The system is easy to set up and use.
The ability to notify the group or individual student. The ease of transferring dates. I'm very pleased with this system

Vorteile: Ease of use
Ability to communicate with individuals

I love this platform. It allows me to reach more customers and offer more classes.

Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Carola W.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This platform allows me to reach more customers and is an easy way to offer classes in areas I wouldn't normally be able to reach. I like the ease of scheduling and the nice, streamlined look of the site.

Nachteile: Maybe the classes and workshops could be arranged a little better by location or date, or activities.

It has been great!

Mihoko W.

Kommentare: The customer representative was very patient and helpful to set up my calendar for my website. I wanted to have such an online sign-up system for a long time but I didn't have time to explore possibilities. When we talked on a phone, he was very helpful and patient to set up the whole calendar for a couple hours with me. It was so easy to see when new customers want to sign up my classes.

Great Software

Jared D.
Director Of Marketing
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using Verlocal for a few months now and find it to be the best booking software. It has almost everything you need and has widgets that can be added to your own website and even facebook. Great staff, that really are trying to help make booking classes and events much easier. A very responsive team, and an all around great experience with them.

Vorteile: -Widgets
-Support
-Constant improvement
-New advancements
-New features

Nachteile: -Not enough brand awareness

Simple In The Best Way

Naomi O.

Kommentare: So many 3rd party registration companies make you jump through hoops with no direct way to offer discounts and change your profile. Verlocal was an easy setup, we have access to our discounts and classes and the support team was intimate enough to always be connected with the same person. Nice.

All in one - easy

Bewertet am 19.4.2017
Jen S.

Kommentare: Verlocal pro makes it easy to keep all my classes and customers organized in one space so I can focus on running other aspects of my business. I'm always impressed with the responce times of their reps as well - always happy to help when I need it.

great software

Liza F.

Kommentare: we have received several bookings through this software and it is simple and easy to navigate! we receive a confirmation email and then a follow up before our event.

Great Company

Jessica S.

Kommentare: Excellent customer service. Some minor adjustments are still needed with the program, but overall it has been a good experience so far.

Good stuff

Mary W.

Kommentare: I haven't had any issues with this product it works well and is understandable even for me. Good stuff.