Filtern nach:

Über TribeLocal

Catering local SEO and marketing needs for SEO Agencies and multi-location based outlets to establish and track online presence.

Erfahre mehr über TribeLocal

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2019

"Took My Money and They Ran"

Kommentare: I contacted them to see when my citations were coming but they never came. I contacted their support and they brushed me off or over a year. I still never got my money back, the citations delivered, and I would highly recommend you AGAINST ever using their service.

Vorteile: Interface Seems Nice. When they responded to my support tickets it was often within an hour but still when they did they said they would help the next day but never actually did.

Nachteile: They never delivered my order and I paid lots of money to them. They are very slow to respond to customer support, it literally took them a year to respond to my support messages. When they responded they weren't even apologetic or willing to offer a refund.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2018

"Stay away. Horrible!!"

Kommentare: They never delivered what I paid them for - ever!!!

Vorteile: I like the idea of their service but the actual delivery was so bad, I wouldn't want even my worse enemy to use the service.

Nachteile: I used them four times for local directory filings. They did a terrible job and never once delivered what I paid for. I only received a fraction of what I paid for.

• Bewertet am 22.9.2018