Über YogaTrail

Eine Plattform, die Yogalehrern und -studios Tools bereitstellt, um Klassen, Termine und Veranstaltungen zu verwalten und mit Kunden zu kommunizieren.

Erfahre mehr über YogaTrail

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie YogaTrail bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Christina ferrara E.
Christina ferrara E.
Yoga Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great way to promote my business and stay in touch with my clients!

As an instructor, this was one of the easiest programs to set up! Most of the locations where I teach were in their data base and easy to find and select. One location where I teach was not listed and it was so simple to add it to my profile. I love that you can add your students and can have a way to message them all at once. If someone replies to your group message, it only goes to you, so no worrying about your clients receiving dozens of "reply to all" responses. My FAVORITE thing about this program is that I no longer have to give out my personal cell phone number, as I have been doing for years in order to let my students know about class cancellations or updates. This takes the awkwardness out of having to give my number out to people I rather would not. There's even a feature to allow students to book and pay for private sessions with you via this app!

They do take a commission on bookings of 7%, and charge a fee for students paying by credit card. The commission fee can be avoided by upgrading to one of their paid monthly memberships, which would be beneficial if you are a studio or a teacher with a huge following. For my small but thriving business, I'm very happy with the free version!

Antwort von YogaTrail

It's really warms our little hearts to read reviews like this one - thank you for these kind words :)

Marketing and Membership Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung

Great resource for yoga students and teachers alike, especially when traveling

So much faster and more reliable than counting on google to find great yoga resources, especially when you're traveling to unfamiliar cities. Also love the graphics and intuitive design.

Really have not found any cons about the software--it has proven to be a valuable resource to me as a devoted yogi.

Eliza S.
Marketing Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not a Great Return

This is a great software in theory, as it helps other people find your studio.

This was recommended to me by a fellow yoga studio owner, but my studio didn't use it much because it didn't return the investment.

Louise S.
Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Awesome

Kommentare: a great listing in the area

Its amazing I have used it for quite some time and its been very helpful our students also love it and we cant recommend it enough.

Antwort von YogaTrail

Thanks for the kind words!

Solutions Architect | BPM/SOA/EAI in Chile

Excellent yoga info software

It's really intuitive and the interface is so peacefull, the info about teachers and studios and studios nearby is also very complete

There is not anything i don't like about the software, it has the info i need, other than a few glitches i have experienced but nothing that troublesome.

Antwort von YogaTrail

Thanks for the kind words :)

Hope D.
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

YogaTrail Review

I like how easy this app is to use to find instructors, studios, and classes near wherever I am.

I didn’t like when the the app wouldn’t load new posts from the yoga places and instructors about times and class schedules.

Caterina A.
Assistant Manager in USA

This app was a great way to make yogic connections across the tri-state area!

This software allowed so many different yoga people and influences to bring about positive change in the community. It was also free for users so, it really added to commercializing our studio.

There has been some slight techniqual issues with the software, but I do not think it is a serious issue.

Antwort von YogaTrail

Working on the technical issues, thanks for the nice words :)

Jennifer S.
PSA in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

This is a great and informative tool...

Kommentare: Locations, Reviews, etc.

The graphics of this module are the most impressive to me. I feel like they are mindful of the audience and peaceful with intent.

Slow with my phone; although that might be my network. I feel like the software is capable of responding quicker, but maybe the graphics eat it up (speed wise)

Juan C.
Sr. Manager QA in USA

Awesome resource to find Yoga!

It is the google version for Yoga. If you are treavling, the Yoga application is a great resource to find Studios, Teachers, Reviews, etc!

Antwort von YogaTrail

Hi Juan, thanks for the kind words! YogaTrail is much more than just a "yoga finder" though... hope you can follow your favorite teachers and studios and be in the loop with your local yoga world, too :)

Senior Technician in Kenia

A platform for learning.

The software provides a site for community of practice and learning in that different yoga learners and instructors are able to share

I do not have any negative comment about the software, since I am yet to experience any shortcoming.