BlueWinston Erfahrungen

Über BlueWinston

Werkzeug für die Erstellung und Optimierung von Produkt- und Produktgruppen-Kampagnen zur Bewerbung in der Google-Suche (Textanzeigen).

Erfahre mehr über BlueWinston

All the features and how easy it is to create price driven ads.

Bewertungen zu BlueWinston

5,0
5,0

BlueWinston hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 33 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BlueWinston bereits verwendet?

Pavol
Pavol
Ecommerce Manager in Tschechien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Superb campaign management and a reliable, responsible and diligent contact person

Kommentare: We improved our overall campaign results a lot so I can only recommend BlueWinston.

We had been running adwords campaings for some time in the past with not too much satisfying results. Using BlueWinston app our results improved a lot. There are many different types of campaigns to chose from.

That is one hard question. I guess I could use automatic credit card payments.

Antwort von Winston bros

Thank you very much for your testimonial. We are happy to announce that we are already working on recurrent credit card payments which should be launched in 30 days.

Martin
PPC Senior specialist in Slowakei

Best app for product campaigns in Google Ads

Kommentare: For feed-driven product campaigns is BlueWinston the first choice for every advanced PPC specialist that need to expand the reach of his campaigns, or to increase revenue.

I'm using the app for many years now as a PPC specialist in our clients Google Ads accounts, and I have to say that this is the best solution (and also value for money) for feed-driven product ads. Very fast environment, where you can create your first product ad in fewer than 5 minutes. Many valuable settings like Bluewinston A.I. system helps to automate the optimization process of the campaigns once they are setup. BlueWinston is not suited for every niche and every eshop but when it comes to product campaigns, or if there is a question on how to expand the reach of search campaigns, this system is surely the first choice for me every time. I have to mention also the great and very fast support that these guys provide. Everytime there is something that I need to solve or any kind of minor error, the solution was fast and always with 100% sastisfaction.

I would expect maybe some integration of other ad platforms like Sklik for example.

Jan
Marketing manager in Slowakei
Computer-Hardware, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Automatization

Bluewinston hepled us automatize our campaigns and ads. It really can save your time.

Not suitable for all businesses/products.

Head of Performance in Slowakei

Great tool for fair price.

Kommentare: Honestly BlueWinston is just of the several solid tools that offers similar functionality. But unlike some of them it offers a great support which is a dealbreaker for me.

Time-saving Easy to use Customer support Fair pricing Some extra features like advanced smart shopping filtering

Not every funcitonality is easy to understand at the beginning I do miss some of the features that competitors have.

Jaroslav
business owner in Tschechien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Kommentare: Great tool, great customer service. When I forgot to pay the invoice, they even gave me few days for free so my campaigns did not stop!

As a small entrepreneur I really need a good campaign managemegement tool. We have been using Blue Winstos in commbination with their CSS and it provided us with better result than we previously have.

It is hard to find any cons, but I really hope that guys developing this tool will further continue with their efforts. There are many areas such as Facebook ads and local advertising networks as Czech sklik which need a lot of attention, having it in one place would be great.

René
René
CEO Candid Solutions in Slowakei
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Would you like to boost your sales and optimize expenses? Try BlueWinston.com

The BlueWinston is a great application for product campaign administration. It does not only make our work easier, but it also supports the sales. Thanks to this tool, we were able to optimize expenses and increase both profits and turnover in a way that no other tool can facilitate.

Subscription fee reised this year little bit higher but you can get premium pricing if your campaign performance is not so high

Antwort von Winston bros

We are really happy to hear that our automation tool for Google AdWords helps you with campaign creation process and optimizes your advertising costs.

Martin
Marketing specialist in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Good tool and great service

Kommentare: I`ve been using Blue Winston tools for several years now for my e-commerce clients and I was always happy with it. The tool is easy to use and the guys from support are friendly and always super helpful. Recently I`ve started to use also their CSS program and another tool, Managino network. Recommended!

easy to use perfect support possibilities for different types of campaign

lacking compatibility with czech tool Sklik

CEO in Slowakei
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: It helps us daily with PPC ads and product ads. It has very good UX and customer service.

time saving, easy to use, great customer service

I dont see any cons. The product is great.

Miroslav
executive manager in Slowakei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Great communication, good prices, willingness to help.

Kommentare: Very good experience.

Clarity, user friendly, technical support 24/7.

I have nothing to complain about........

Igal
Igal
CEO/partner in Tschechien
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

the TOOL that you MOST HAVE for your e-commerce!

easy,fast, great campaign management, automated description for your all product for your Google campaign.

all is automated and very easy to control. one of the most have tool for e-commerce.

Peter
marketing consultant in Slowakei

Top-class tool for every PPC specialist, constantly being developed. Available for small and large c

The BlueWinston is a top-class tool for every enthusiastic PPC specialist dealing with marketing for e-shops. Easy creation of product campaigns with tens of useful tools as a bonus. There are only few progressive applications that are constantly being developed and are available for both small and demanding large companies.

Maybe lack of Shopping ads campaigns. As far as I know they should be launched by the end of January 2019.

Monika
CEO in Slowakei

We use Blue Winston for every e-commerce client in our agency

It is totally easy to create and manage hundreds and thousands of product text ads via Blue Winston. It is really useful and I like it.

I will appreciate to have also some feature for generating product banners for GDN.

Sal
CMO in Griechenland

Excellent Support, Fantastic Google Ads Application

Kommentare: I migrated from two similar products and in none of them I could find the ease of use, the functionality and most of all the amazing support I have during my trial. Everyone is doing their best to have the campaigns work, keep them optimised and produce results. My clients are super happy!

The application is easy to use, and it creates thousands of ads automatically with a push of a button. It takes all the pressure from having to manually create thousands of campaigns, bids and keywords. It is an amazing application and I highly recommend it!

It would really help if there was a Wizard section, but that's a minor thing.

Kristina
www.vrecko.sk in Slowakei

A team of people who know what they are doing.

Cooperation with BlueWinston is highly positive. Based on one year of this cooperation I realized that it is a team of people who know what they are doing. Great communication - experts in their field.

I do not see anything negative for our business.

Casper
Entrepreneur in Dänemark
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Quite impressed

Kommentare: I am really impressed with the software and just happy that everybody is not using it, because that gives me an even bigger advantage than previous. If everyone is using it, the software will lose it's value.

There's a load of features to make the ads as appealing as possible. The parameters are great. Once you have spent 12-24 hours playing in the software, you get a hold of it.

Setting up the structure when having more variants of the same product can be quite a headache, you need to take into account the naming structure of different brands. BW recommended a product type structure, however when it comes to clothing I actually think that brand structure is better because most brands name their products the same way, which makes it easier to create keyword structure etc.

Krzysztof
CEO in Polen

Great potential in automating text ads made from shopping ads

Kommentare: Automates actions condemned to a good effect. Creating text campaigns with Shopping Ads is one of the strategies that allows you to get great results, high conversion rate and at the same time allows you to be present in two advertising spaces. BlueWinston is able to create such campaigns automatically, and allows us to focus on the analysis and the creative part of the campaign.

We see great potential in the field of automation of activities condemned to a good effect. Despite the relatively advanced automation in the Google Ads panel, it does not work in a way of creating text ads like BlueWinston does. Manual action is time-consuming, expensive, but we know that it brings excellent results. So we decided to use BlueWinston and we are testing the tool all the time, looking for the best results. Right now, it's better to go where the names of your own products have search potential.

At this point I didn't notice any cons in this tool.

Martina
Online marketing specialist in Slowakei

How Blue Winston helped us...

It is the fact, that Blue Winston can save a lot of time, which we normally spend when generating and updating ads in Google Ads. Blue Winston brings the element of automation into it and because its working with the feed, the data is always up to date.

There is nothing that we did not like about Blue Winston

Digital Strategist in Schweden

Simple and efficient

Kommentare: Keeping track of long tail product searches have always been a challenge for e-commerce clients. With Bluewinston this becomes much simplier; all you have to do is making sure that the feed is good and Bluewinston does the rest.

- Simple - Time saver - Unique in the way the tool creates keywords compared to other tools - Good price - Trial for every new account to see if the tool works well for that particular account before paying - Updates regularly

Nothing - If there is a functionality you need, Bluewinston is often quick to fix it for you.

Lukas
Digital marketing specialist in Thailand
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

BlueWinston is amazing app with great support!

BlueWinston is an amazing app with great support! I really recommend app BlueWinston and their partner CSS program for all companies who need premium customer care and the best results for Google shopping ads. We are the biggest distributor of sparring parts for mobiles and electronics devices in three countries with three online shops. BW is our important partner for online marketing!

I don't know about any problem. Everything working good.

Amina
Managing Director in Jordanien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for campaign management

Kommentare: Keep up the good work. We recommend them. Especially if you dont have enough time to setup ads for yourself.

The support team is very helpful when you have questions and issues. They always reply and give a solution.

The reports should be more easy to feature weekly results

Manó
Marketing Agent in Ungarn
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

BlueWinston help you achieve highest ROAS ever!

Fully automated solutions for best ROAS!

There is no cons - they solve everything

Marketing Manager in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software, Vital Part to Our Overall Digital Marketing Strategy

Kommentare: Amazing, their customer service is 5* and vastly better than the majority of other platforms I've used.

All the features and how easy it is to create price driven ads

Nothing to be honest, the whole platform is great and very easy to use

PPC Specialist in Slowakei

Easy to use and powerful tool for your e-commerce

Once you've grasped the concept, it's surprisingly intuitive to use and very effective. Easy and flexible ways of creating keywords and ads. Very professional and helpful support. Individual approach. Free trial.

UI could use a little touch-up but from the functionality perspective I haven't noticed any issues so far.

Radostin
Marketing Manager in Bulgarien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool for a specific need

If you are looking for a solution that easily creates products text ads for Google Search advertising through AdWords, Bluewinston got you covered. You can set up search text ads in minutes and you can advertise your products based on their availability (in stock and out of stock, *with a small adjustment to your XML feed if needed), which is awesome. This way, you ain't gonna spend your budget on products which are out of stock because BlueWinston automatically pauses them and re-enables the products when they are back in stock.

You might be a little confused when you first open the interface and start exploring it. But then you realize how powerful it is. And if you still need some assistance, the support team will answer your questions in a few hours.

Marian
manager in Slowakei
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A simple, effective campaign management tool

Kommentare: Easy to use for end users

Simplicity and clarity. Excellent online support

I have no reservation for the program yet