Filtern nach:

Über BlueWinston

Werkzeug für die Erstellung und Optimierung von Produkt- und Produktgruppen-Kampagnen zur Bewerbung in der Google-Suche (Textanzeigen).

Erfahre mehr über BlueWinston

Pavol M.
Pavol M.
Ecommerce Manager in Tschechien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Superb campaign management and a reliable, responsible and diligent contact person

Kommentare: We improved our overall campaign results a lot so I can only recommend BlueWinston.

We had been running adwords campaings for some time in the past with not too much satisfying results. Using BlueWinston app our results improved a lot. There are many different types of campaigns to chose from.

That is one hard question. I guess I could use automatic credit card payments.

Antwort von Winston bros

Thank you very much for your testimonial. We are happy to announce that we are already working on recurrent credit card payments which should be launched in 30 days.

Martin B.
PPC Senior specialist in Slowakei

Best app for product campaigns in Google Ads

Kommentare: For feed-driven product campaigns is BlueWinston the first choice for every advanced PPC specialist that need to expand the reach of his campaigns, or to increase revenue.

I'm using the app for many years now as a PPC specialist in our clients Google Ads accounts, and I have to say that this is the best solution (and also value for money) for feed-driven product ads. Very fast environment, where you can create your first product ad in fewer than 5 minutes. Many valuable settings like Bluewinston A.I. system helps to automate the optimization process of the campaigns once they are setup. BlueWinston is not suited for every niche and every eshop but when it comes to product campaigns, or if there is a question on how to expand the reach of search campaigns, this system is surely the first choice for me every time. I have to mention also the great and very fast support that these guys provide. Everytime there is something that I need to solve or any kind of minor error, the solution was fast and always with 100% sastisfaction.

I would expect maybe some integration of other ad platforms like Sklik for example.

Jaroslav K.
business owner in Tschechien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great tool, great customer service. When I forgot to pay the invoice, they even gave me few days for free so my campaigns did not stop!

As a small entrepreneur I really need a good campaign managemegement tool. We have been using Blue Winstos in commbination with their CSS and it provided us with better result than we previously have.

It is hard to find any cons, but I really hope that guys developing this tool will further continue with their efforts. There are many areas such as Facebook ads and local advertising networks as Czech sklik which need a lot of attention, having it in one place would be great.

Michal M.
Head of performance in Polen

Efficient way to build and optimise your product PPC campaigns. Good support, Fair pricing.

Kommentare: Pleasant surprise! Easy to use, reliable and with good support. I think there is still space to improve UX and features of the system, but overall impressions is very positive.

The process of creating the campaign itself is quite easy. Compared to other similar tools I've tried, this one is very reliable. Pricing. And most important one: Good and prompt support! Helpful and open to feedback and suggestions.

There is still few features that I would like to see in Blue Winston in the future. Some of the settings and features are bit unclear.

Amina R.
Managing Director in Jordanien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for campaign management

Kommentare: Keep up the good work. We recommend them. Especially if you dont have enough time to setup ads for yourself.

The support team is very helpful when you have questions and issues. They always reply and give a solution.

The reports should be more easy to feature weekly results

Peter Š.
marketing consultant in Slowakei

Top-class tool for every PPC specialist, constantly being developed. Available for small and large c

The BlueWinston is a top-class tool for every enthusiastic PPC specialist dealing with marketing for e-shops. Easy creation of product campaigns with tens of useful tools as a bonus. There are only few progressive applications that are constantly being developed and are available for both small and demanding large companies.

Maybe lack of Shopping ads campaigns. As far as I know they should be launched by the end of January 2019.

René P.
René P.
CEO Candid Solutions in Slowakei
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Would you like to boost your sales and optimize expenses? Try BlueWinston.com

The BlueWinston is a great application for product campaign administration. It does not only make our work easier, but it also supports the sales. Thanks to this tool, we were able to optimize expenses and increase both profits and turnover in a way that no other tool can facilitate.

Subscription fee reised this year little bit higher but you can get premium pricing if your campaign performance is not so high

Antwort von Winston bros

We are really happy to hear that our automation tool for Google AdWords helps you with campaign creation process and optimizes your advertising costs.

Kristina Ď.
www.vrecko.sk in Slowakei

A team of people who know what they are doing.

Cooperation with BlueWinston is highly positive. Based on one year of this cooperation I realized that it is a team of people who know what they are doing. Great communication - experts in their field.

I do not see anything negative for our business.

Igal K.
Igal K.
CEO/partner in Tschechien
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

the TOOL that you MOST HAVE for your e-commerce!

easy,fast, great campaign management, automated description for your all product for your Google campaign.

all is automated and very easy to control. one of the most have tool for e-commerce.

Krzysztof M.
CEO in Polen

Great potential in automating text ads made from shopping ads

Kommentare: Automates actions condemned to a good effect. Creating text campaigns with Shopping Ads is one of the strategies that allows you to get great results, high conversion rate and at the same time allows you to be present in two advertising spaces. BlueWinston is able to create such campaigns automatically, and allows us to focus on the analysis and the creative part of the campaign.

We see great potential in the field of automation of activities condemned to a good effect. Despite the relatively advanced automation in the Google Ads panel, it does not work in a way of creating text ads like BlueWinston does. Manual action is time-consuming, expensive, but we know that it brings excellent results. So we decided to use BlueWinston and we are testing the tool all the time, looking for the best results. Right now, it's better to go where the names of your own products have search potential.

At this point I didn't notice any cons in this tool.

Monika O.
CEO in Slowakei

We use Blue Winston for every e-commerce client in our agency

It is totally easy to create and manage hundreds and thousands of product text ads via Blue Winston. It is really useful and I like it.

I will appreciate to have also some feature for generating product banners for GDN.

Sal G.
CMO in Griechenland

Excellent Support, Fantastic Google Ads Application

Kommentare: I migrated from two similar products and in none of them I could find the ease of use, the functionality and most of all the amazing support I have during my trial. Everyone is doing their best to have the campaigns work, keep them optimised and produce results. My clients are super happy!

The application is easy to use, and it creates thousands of ads automatically with a push of a button. It takes all the pressure from having to manually create thousands of campaigns, bids and keywords. It is an amazing application and I highly recommend it!

It would really help if there was a Wizard section, but that's a minor thing.

Casper A.
Entrepreneur in Dänemark
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Quite impressed

Kommentare: I am really impressed with the software and just happy that everybody is not using it, because that gives me an even bigger advantage than previous. If everyone is using it, the software will lose it's value.

There's a load of features to make the ads as appealing as possible. The parameters are great. Once you have spent 12-24 hours playing in the software, you get a hold of it.

Setting up the structure when having more variants of the same product can be quite a headache, you need to take into account the naming structure of different brands. BW recommended a product type structure, however when it comes to clothing I actually think that brand structure is better because most brands name their products the same way, which makes it easier to create keyword structure etc.

Martina C.
Online marketing specialist in Slowakei

How Blue Winston helped us...

It is the fact, that Blue Winston can save a lot of time, which we normally spend when generating and updating ads in Google Ads. Blue Winston brings the element of automation into it and because its working with the feed, the data is always up to date.

There is nothing that we did not like about Blue Winston

David S.
Digital Strategist in Schweden

Simple and efficient

Kommentare: Keeping track of long tail product searches have always been a challenge for e-commerce clients. With Bluewinston this becomes much simplier; all you have to do is making sure that the feed is good and Bluewinston does the rest.

- Simple - Time saver - Unique in the way the tool creates keywords compared to other tools - Good price - Trial for every new account to see if the tool works well for that particular account before paying - Updates regularly

Nothing - If there is a functionality you need, Bluewinston is often quick to fix it for you.

Lukas K.
Digital marketing specialist in Thailand
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

BlueWinston is amazing app with great support!

BlueWinston is an amazing app with great support! I really recommend app BlueWinston and their partner CSS program for all companies who need premium customer care and the best results for Google shopping ads. We are the biggest distributor of sparring parts for mobiles and electronics devices in three countries with three online shops. BW is our important partner for online marketing!

I don't know about any problem. Everything working good.

Michal R.
PPC Specialist in Slowakei

Easy to use and powerful tool for your e-commerce

Once you've grasped the concept, it's surprisingly intuitive to use and very effective. Easy and flexible ways of creating keywords and ads. Very professional and helpful support. Individual approach. Free trial.

UI could use a little touch-up but from the functionality perspective I haven't noticed any issues so far.

Manó S.
Marketing Agent in Ungarn
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

BlueWinston help you achieve highest ROAS ever!

Fully automated solutions for best ROAS!

There is no cons - they solve everything

Marketing Manager in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software, Vital Part to Our Overall Digital Marketing Strategy

Kommentare: Amazing, their customer service is 5* and vastly better than the majority of other platforms I've used.

All the features and how easy it is to create price driven ads

Nothing to be honest, the whole platform is great and very easy to use

Radostin S.
Marketing Manager in Bulgarien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool for a specific need

If you are looking for a solution that easily creates products text ads for Google Search advertising through AdWords, Bluewinston got you covered. You can set up search text ads in minutes and you can advertise your products based on their availability (in stock and out of stock, *with a small adjustment to your XML feed if needed), which is awesome. This way, you ain't gonna spend your budget on products which are out of stock because BlueWinston automatically pauses them and re-enables the products when they are back in stock.

You might be a little confused when you first open the interface and start exploring it. But then you realize how powerful it is. And if you still need some assistance, the support team will answer your questions in a few hours.

Marian H.
manager in Slowakei
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A simple, effective campaign management tool

Kommentare: Easy to use for end users

Simplicity and clarity. Excellent online support

I have no reservation for the program yet

Miroslav S.
Miroslav S.
Director and CTO in Tschechien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Complex PPC tool with great support

The onboarding process. It was fairly straightforward process to setup new campaigns as well as make changes to existing ones. I also appreciate great pro-active ongoing support from te executive.

I would like the UX improved a bit - in terms of all the features as there are quite a few.

Miloš U.
e-shop owner in Slowakei
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Really good boost for sales with fair price

Blue Winston can save a lot of time thanks to the automated creation of product campaigns. Its really easy to use without problem also 24/7 support and 30 days for free is really helpful.

I would like the Interafce improved a bit to be much more easier and faster.

Dorothy W.
CEO in USA
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software

Automations and Unlimited campaigns make it very easy to set campaigns. Excellent Customer support

XTML links are hard to understand but customer support helped with setup

Miroslav R.
Miroslav R.
PPC team leader CZ a SK in Tschechien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BlueWinston review

It makes administration PPC campaigns easier and faster. We are able to cover most of search terms. Duplicating of campaigns is easy.

Interafce could be much more easier and faster for users.