Über Joomla

CMS wurde entwickelt, um sowohl Anfänger*innen als auch Expert*innen bei der Erstellung von Websites und Anwendungen zu helfen.

Erfahre mehr über Joomla

It connects with MySQL so that your data will be saved to backend. Joomla is a php framework and we can use this framework to design api's also.

Few years back the community stop updating this CMS and it stayed on Version 1.5 for a very long period of time.

Bewertungen zu Joomla

3,6
3,8

Joomla hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 495 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Joomla bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Emeka O.
Emeka O.
Digital Marketing Trainer in Nigeria

A Content Management System for building websites

Kommentare: I used Joomla to build my website. It was relatively easy to get started with. Joomla works with extensions and templates which allows them to be easily customisable. Joomla saved me the cost of having to outsource my website design to a website developer.

Joomla is a Content Management System (CMS) that can be used to build websites. The things I like about Joomla are: 1. Ability to build a website with no technical knowledge required: The first time I worked on Joomla, I didn't know how to write the programming languages on which Joomla was built, but I was still able to build a website with it using available Joomla templates and extensions. 2. Easy learning curve: I learnt everything I needed to get started with Joomla, and also built my first Joomla website in one day. There are available YouTube tutorials, and plog posts on the internet that can help one to get going with Joomla. 3. Free domain name and hosting: Joomla provides users the option of using Joomla customised domain names for their websites, and also provides them with free hosting. I leveraged Joomla's free domain name and free hosting to build my first Joomla website. 4. Easy to customise: Joomla is very easy to customise. Joomla works with templates and extensions. The templates helps someone to decide how his/her Joomla website will look like, while the extension helps someone to add some functionalities to his/her website. 5. Security: Joomla constantly updates their CMS to provide security patches, and also to keep it from the attack of viruses. This increases the level of confidence with Joomla.

Joomla is an awesome CMS, but that is not without its cons. The cons of Joomla are: 1. Despite the fact that Joomla is easy to learn, it's learning curve is more complex than that of other CMSs like WordPress, Wix, and Weebly. 2. Poor layout: For me, the outlook of a website designed with Joomla seems to be less elegant than that designed with other CMSs like WordPress and Wix. These are the two cons I can point out with Joomla.

Vjekoslav L.
CEO in Kroatien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Still best overall CMS

Kommentare: I have been using Joomla since the time it was a mambo CMS. I have created a large number of websites since then and what I can say with certainty is that Joomla is still a better CMS than other opensource solutions. Joomla CMS is a great tool for creating business websites and portals with lots of articles and content. Most popular Joomla templates allow me to create module positions where I want. I can display the modules on the sub pages where I want. To create a multilingual website I don’t have to install additional extensions if I don’t want to. Thousands and thousands of great extensions, modules and templates are available to expand the capabilities of the CMS system.

I love being able to create a website without additional plug-in installations or extensions. Joomla core has built-in features and capabilities to make a simpler website. I like better visibility and management of articles and categories in administration. I like the ability to use multiple templates on one website. I like the ability to, for almost everything, make an override via the menu. And what I like most is that I have complete control over the website from start to finish.

What I don’t like the most is that the process of upgrading to a new version can be problematic for people who have no experience with Joomla. I am not thinking here of the update process but of the upgrade. Eg. from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4. But the online community is great and always helps, and there are a number of instructions so everything can be solved even if you get stuck.

Angelo A.
Marketing in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Strumento valido per la creazione di siti web senza la necessità di scrivere linee di codice.

3 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Sistema molto valido per la creazione di siti web dai più semplici a quelli più elaborati senza la necessità di conoscere linguaggi di programmazione. Facile da usare anche per i principianti.

La sicurezza del sito è sempre garantita dell'aggiornamento dei vari moduli e la versatilità nella creazione delle pagine che si adatta alle esigenze dell'amministratore. E' gratuito. Numerosi temi sono forniti gratuitamente per personalizzare l'aspetto estetico.

C'è una enorme concorrenza e questo software non sempre è all'altezza in termini di versatilità di altre soluzioni, questo non significa che sia inferiore a livello qualitativo, di sicurezza e stabilità.

Hugo V.
Hugo V.
QA Manager in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Joomla a tool for intermediate website management

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Joomla has helped us to rapidly create plain websites, informative websites in a real quick way.
Joomla allows us to have blogs that are shareable and easy to use across collaborators
This option offers flexibility and is user-friendly for those that are not experts in coding.

Joomla is a cool tool for beginners but also for intermediate users. What I liked more was. - The correct division of the elements available for manipulation (components, modules, templates) - The UI is good and allows you a friendly usability

Joomla could consider being more flexible when an upgrade is required. I understand there are some dependencies on the versions of external software like PHP or MySQL, but the support sometimes is not clear and has generated some users to leave Joomla and look for other opportunities.

Arnis J.
Web developer in Lettland

Joomla is very functional web platform, but needs knowledge to use

Kommentare: Joomla has been around for ages. And older Joomla versions are still out there a lot. But they has many security flaws. Latest Joomla version (3) ir much more modern and stable to use

Functionality. It is very modular and has rich functionality

It's complicated. It's not easy to make changes and implement modules. Many of modules are commercial and is not for free even to try

Julian J.
Director General in Panama

Gestor de paginas web

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Tiene la ventaja que ayuda a optimizar el tiempo en la gestión de contenidos, se puede subir la información a la paginas web por bloques.

Lo que más me gusta es su manera tan fácil para el diseño de páginas web y blogs, nunca antes había sido tan fácil gestionar los contenidos de una página web y actualizar el diseño de mi página a través de plantillas.

Lo que menos me gusta es que no tiene muchos plugins como si lo hace wordpress.

Chirag C.
CITO in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Versatile content management system

4 letzte Woche Neu

Joomla allowed us to manage a full-fledged website and web forms. We were able to automate several processes using Joomla.

Joomla is just fading away in comparison with WordPress. Joomla isn't as easy as WordPress for end-users to update websites.

Ricardo A.
Ricardo A.
Ecommerce Director in Panama
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use tool that just works.

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Simple and easy to use. You can customize it with a few simple clicks.

It is so simple you can get it up and running by yourself and then look for plugins or add-ons to do extra stuff. This is a no-hassle easy to use tool.

It has not grown as much as other tools in the market, the focus has switched mainly into Wordpress, which might be a better alternative than Joomla.

Aline A.
Administrative assistant in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I use it use for job site

4 letzte Woche Neu

Functions like publishing news on my work site are very simple to do. I use it a lot to publish news, add banners, publish notices, and other types of documents.

I would like that be able to delete folders or files from uploads. Many times I uploaded the wrong archives and couldn't delete them from the files so I had to upload the right files with another name.

Jay H.
IT manager in USA

Okay content management system

3 letzten Monat Neu

I liked that it's free to use and set up and use.

I felt that the plugins are limited for production use.

Rogelio A.
Rogelio A.
CEO in Panama
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ready out of the box

Kommentare: I love this. I've been using this since forever. I've seen Joomla evolve and I really love how they have worked towards a solution that can still be the one of the bests CMS out there, if not, the best.
I'd like to see more integrations with Joomla as there are with Wordpress. Joomla lacks this integration but it is not a feature that puts it behind Wordpress, not at all.
This is the CMS I recommend to my clients.

Joomla is a complete CMS that has default features that work as promised without the need of external plugins. Unlike Wordpress, Joomla can be kept with a minimum of plugins and components reducing the risk of a security gap. You can get really good plugins done by people who love what they do and most of them are even free and perform at top level.

There are some aspects I really don't like about Joomla and the first one is the access control ACL. It's pretty tricky and sometimes I've messed up a whole site just because I checked the wrong box and locked me out of my own development. I do not use the templates as I find the modules positions messy and kind of boring to use, I always use YooTheme over Joomla as a template and this is magic in motion. Joomla is pretty easy to explain to clients but there are some procedures that need to be explained several times, as the menu items, the aliases, modules, the redirections and some other stuff that could be even friendlier

Phil D.
SEO Specialist in USA

Joomla my favourite CMS to use

Kommentare: Overall I love Joomla, been using it for over 10 years I think it version 1.3 or 1.4 I started off with back then and stuck with it all the way through as other CMS systems just didn't seem as user friendly when I tried them. I can create nice websites that do what I need, just wish there was more help on making them great in the eyes of Google to pass the page speed and core web vitals tests etc

It has to be that it works logically and makes sense, if there is a problem you can usually work out what has caused it and fixed it without much of a problem. If you do get stuck then there are usually places where you can find answers to your problems online

When coming to technical SEO issues for things like increasing page speed, removing unused Java script & CSS etc most of the tutorials online seem to be focused more on different CMS users like WP etc, it would be great if Joomla did actually have some paid employees who could create useful guides for non coders who aren't experts that could make some walk through guides so the average user could make their own websites run like experts sites. I know Joomla is an open source software, but I wouldn't mind paying a small fee when I set up a new website to contribute to having some full time paid staff who could provide more documentation and training for Joomla, as opposed to having to paid large fees to experts as that's not really in my budget.

Ali K.
Ali K.
Information Technology Adviser in Aserbaidschan

Flexible and SEO friendly Content Management System

Kommentare: I have been working with Joomla CMS for many years and it is one of the strongest and oldest free and open source CMS in the world and it is one of the best in terms of security, technology and simplicity and I’ve use Joomla for some website cases that have special features.

It's open source and free! It supported by volunteer community for many years and it's free forever.

Joomla template design could be more beautiful and with more features. In appearance, it has fewer molds than other competitors and should invest more in the appearance and design of the UI.

Stacy M.
Lead in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A little work goes a long way!

Kommentare: I was a faithful user of Joomla for 8 to 10 years. I actually got very good at working within the CMS. Once you learn how it all fits together, it can be a productive CMS, but it's simply not as easy as Wordpress. Wordpress is much less complicated and can do what Joomla does.

Joomla was the very first CMS I ever used. Being open source doesn't hurt, as it's always updating and evolving. The biggest pro for this product is that you have an enormous extensions catalog, both free and paid, which means you can create a one of a kind website.

For me the same thing that makes it great, is also the same thing that makes it less great. With Joomla being updated quite often, it happens often when extensions fail to update as quickly as the CMS itself, which renders them inactive until updated. Plus, there is a learning curve to working with Joomla, and it doesn't take long to forget which extension controls what element of the site.

Frederico M.
owner in Brasilien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Want to build a website now? Use Joomla!

Kommentare: Jommla is a web content management system that helped me a lot in my early career as a web designer, in publishing and managing web content, mainly because I had little knowledge on the subject at the time. Used for online stores, corporate blogs, news portals, service catalogs, among other formats. It is a CMS that does not require in-depth programming knowledge. With little knowledge of HTML and CSS, a lot of cool stuff can be done. It has many plugins and components that complement and facilitate the construction of online content. I am so grateful for all he has given me.

Jommla is easy to manage content online and solves everything without programming. There are many tutorials on youtube and communities that help each other to resolve any difficulties that may arise when developing web projects.

It could have more native functions. There are endless possibilities, but they have to be added through components, modules and plugins.

Sergey M.
Sergey M.
Manager, Technology Infrastructure and Compliance in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zero $0 investment, resulting in a great looking website

Kommentare: Not only I learned something new, which I've never known before, I was also able to present a great looking product to a higher level management, which really didn't cost company a penny.

I came to use Joomla when I needed to build a web based portal for my company to organize internal resources and data. While I can't call myself a Linux guru, it really took me 15 minutes to get my initial Joomla website up and running. Instructions are very clear and simple. Joomla was my first CMS product to evaluate. While it did take me a couple of days to understand it's structure, from that point, building a website was as easy as 123. Everything is visual. You don't have to be a great programmer / web developer to get along with this product. With the amount of available free and paid plugins, sky is really your limit to your web site customization. While my website was fairly simple (as that's the way I wanted to have it), I've seen examples of very complex high end websites, built on Joomla. My favorite feature is a backup. It so happened several times, that I managed to break my website. Restoring from a backup and going back live was so easy, it was hard to believe. Provided this was a totally free solution (Ubuntu Linux + Joomla CMS), I couldn't ask for a better software for my project.

Really nothing. Like I said it did take me a couple of days to understand how to add content and structure it, but once this was figured out, the rest was a breeze.

Director in Sri Lanka

‘Thanks to Joomla Community’

Kommentare: Wouldn’t exaggerate. A community who believes that the web should be for every one, works tirelessly to afford that opportunity free of cost. Go get it and experience for yourself. Go to https://downloads.joomla.org/ and understand your limits or nolimits. Then just leave a note of appreciation @ Joomla.

Thanks to Joomla community we have open source CMS to build websites at free of cost. Imaging the cost we have to incur if we had to rely on a multinational SW developer? This community of developers have come together and given us an exceptional CMS in building a site be it personal or commercial but free of cost. All you need is a hosting plan (free or paid and in most, Joomla is included as the CMS together with WP etc.) and you can get going building your site but you may need some coding skills if you want to customize your site. Having said so, Joomla has its own resources even for an average person to learn through errors. ‘If you are keen, Joomla is lean’. Why worry, you don't need to pay for your trials and errors. There are tons of learning material available at https://training.joomla.org/, https://forum.joomla.org/, etc where Joomla community is behind you to help you in making your project get going. There are enough of layouts and extensions/plugins free and paid, choice is yours. Don’t ask questions about SEO, all built-in. No need to pay for third parties to bring your site to the front. Don’t get caught to advertising, and if you, you will end up paying for what is offered free at Joomla. Now don’t worry about where you come from and the language you speak. Joomla will speak FOR YOU. Now, try Joomla for the endless features and resources.

Ideal for webmasters. That doesn’t mean you cannot utilize Joomla. Joomla is never downgraded. Its not an insult to Joomla community. But what I meant was for webmaters, the limit is beyond the sky.

Freelance Web & Graphic Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Joomla is a great cms alternative to Wordpress

Kommentare: I’ve used it for years with great results for myself and clients. I feel that my joomla sites have been more easy to update and more stable than the Wordpress ones as the years have went by. I’d much more rather troubleshoot a joomla error than a Wordpress one :) any day

I love Joomlas structure both from a content editors perspective and a coders perspective. Joomla is setup out of the box to handle and organize large amounts of content and is seo friendly. It’s templating system is easy to work with and makes it so much easier for designers and users. It’s admin is customizable and is logical. I’ve tried to love Wordpress but find myself always going back to joomla. In so many ways it’s core features and overall structure is just more logical to me and cleaner. Many times there isn’t a need for plugins cause the core will do most things which helps later on with site migrations and upgrades. With either Wordpress or joomla of one finds themselves needing super advanced feature sets such as for e-commerce or other things then I’d recommend looking into a customized saas service since they will be a lot more stable and better in the long term for maintenance and security. But for content sites and most business applications I love joomla over most other cms choices. The latest versions of joomla have also added nice core features making it extensible in a myriad of ways. As a non coder by trade I was able to learn joomla well and customize things myself since they are laid out more logically,

I think akeeba backup should partner with joomla and make akeeba a core feature of the cms :) but it’s still easy to install myself and run backups :) so no problem.

Qamar H.
Qamar H.
Import Officer in Pakistan
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Joomla for Perfect web site devolpment tool

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Best way to expressing and perform search engine optimization, mostly used for social media marketing, Classic UI and more configurable items make it useful, much secured and convenient working with server side, Lesser extensions are available to add more feature, integrated perfectly with social media like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube perfectl.

Much secured and comprehensive content management system that supports wide range of websites, discussion, introduction, with personal messaging service, user management, role defining is fully covered including access to pages, detailed pages and customization can be done accordingly to enhanced added feature, direct access and working with server through its configuration.

Much complicated and hidden type setting, hard to customize it, due to complexity and difficult customization comparatively lesser plugins, extensions are available, so it needs more and more customization and work if you did not found your required features in prebuilt in extension.

Brendt S.
Distribution Manager in Kanada
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love the Joomla!

Kommentare: Very good system - combines ease of use with a very professional look and feel to the end user experience.

I have been using this platform for many years and it is the easiest to use CMS system I have had the chance to try. Great template selections from many outlets and the Open Source aspect makes looking for tweaks easy.

There are constant security updates that you need to be on top of and keeping the version current can be challenging with keeping certain Modules working properly - not a problem if you read up before making the updates.

Alvaro M.
Alvaro M.
Account Manager in Philippinen
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

CMS that is fully customizable

Kommentare: Joomla! CMS is one of the first out there, and it keeps improving. Support is easy to find via their active Open source community. The setup requires a little reading up, but once you get past this initial hurdle, everything else is easy to use, intuitive, and super flexible to suit everyone's need. Joomla! is also a good choice in teaching young IT and Web enthusiasts since it is open source and fully extensible and customizable. It will run on older hardware, and minimum requirement will not be a problem.

Joomla! has been around for decades, and the reason for such popularity and continued use is that it is easy-to-use and manage, it is open source and has a huge and active community that maintains it. The community provides extensive documentation, FAQs, and support for almost any question or issue you may encounter. Joomla! can be set up locally and easy to deploy to the Internet publicly. The security features have significantly improved through the years. This CMS comes with an intuitive dashboard. And there are many third-party integrations available for setup. Since this is open source, the elements are customizable to suit your needs.

Setting up may require an initial (steep) learning curve. May be not as easy to set up as Wix or Weebly. Hence may require the admin to be more-or-less tech savvy (and not just a beginner).

Candace E.
Google CS First Instructor in USA

Exceptional web developing software application!

Kommentare: The benefits of using Joomla include managing content within a secured database. Other benefits of Joomla include learning about site analytics, metadata, structure and navigation of building a professional website. Additional benefits of utilizing Joomla include receiving a certification for the completion of certain exams. Furthermore, the benefits of utilizing Joomla consist of being able to clone or download repositories from GitHub to assist with more website development.

Joomla is an open source content management system that non-profit, state agencies, small-businesses, or corporations. Organizations can benefit from utilizing Joomla because the features within the applications are relatively simple to utilize to distribute company's information on a website. Joomla is an excellent tool that interfaces with your company's network that allows for online applications to be built. Joomla utilizes a standard website content builder similar to Word Press that allows for classified fields to be entered by the end user. Content can be managed by authenticated or authorized users for publishing purposes. Content can be synced with the company's intranet or internet ensuring smooth synchronization between two platforms using PHP and SQL.

Promotional materials may be forwarded to the company's legal address as providing an address is required upon registering with volunteers.joomla.org. IP Address may be utilized to identify possible abuse, which may be shared between third parties. IP Addresses my be shared when commenting on features, which also includes the users name and email address. Other information may be collected, but the "other information" is not specified within the terms of service agreement or privacy policy. Sharing of other information can be allowed with third parties regarding advertisements of goods or services.

Lisa K.
Lisa K.
USA
Quelle: GetApp

Joomla Is Robust and Extensible

Kommentare: I've been using Joomla! for almost 10 years, since the very early days of the project. It's come a long, long way since then, and it remains one of the most flexible and feature-rich CMSes out there. The caveat is that any novice will have difficulty learning the ins and outs of Joomla unless they are massively dedicated to pouring over pages of documentation. When compared to WordPress, it has more out-of-the-box features but is a little less user-friendly in terms of getting up and going.

The built-in ACL is excellent, allowing you to easily create user-focused site without adding a ton of plugins. Joomla beats WordPress in user management, menu management, and template management out of the box. There is very little that you can't do with this software.

Many people don't keep the software up-to-date, which leads to security concerns and has given the impression that Joomla is insecure. It's not any more or less than other open source software, but it HAS to be kept up-to-date, and with all open source CMSes security software is a must. SEO isn't quite as easy in Joomla but I hear that's changing with upcoming releases.

Alan B.
Web Designer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing CMS for larger government websites

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with Joomla as it has a huge number of extensions, particles, and templates to help you get the perfect results for a refined and highly functional website.

We use Joomla for our County websites that serve 1 million plus customers. We have a number of staff editors that maintain their specialized content for our 3 local government websites here in Southern California. When working with Joomla, a good template developer is essential and it's important to use a good hosting company for ease of installation and maintenance. We use InspireThemes for our templates and SiteGround as our hosting company. This is a terrific combination as these vendors provide excellent products and superior support. Joomla is a fantastic CMS for our needs as it provides stability, powerful extensions, room for expansion, and ease of use.

I would strongly advise anyone wanting to use Joomla to start with a Quickstart template with a strong framework built in, like Gantry5 framework. The Quickstart templates save development time and frustration. You can easily install a fresh template in a matter of minutes and then choose your features and away you go! But use a reliable template developer and a customer service oriented hosting company - VERY IMPORTANT!

Paul Z.
Senior ICT Specialist in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great CMS, with a great responsability of privacy for users

Kommentare: Complete CMS from the first installation, it really grew up in the last years! I ported already one wordpress site :-)

As any other CMS it installs in minutes, not even seconds, but its asking about tracking, its asking about privacy, by default it manages user requests pretty good! WordPress can learn from this. The default editor in Joomla is rich, very rich and is not stripped of like you see in other CMS systems where you have to install add-ons to have the full functionality. Of course you can disable the editor and go full with HTML content yourself. A simple website with a little banner, contact form and some company info, with your choosen template from the integrated installer is done in no-time and you don't need experience.

The editor is great for me and I love it, when creating pages(articles) but maybe you can also create a lite version of the editor for people who want to copy/paste from word? There is up to now no default way to enter a youtube ID for easy publishing a youtube video or maybe I am wrong, but can not find it, of course you can add an embed link, but users are not always aware of how to do this.