Excellent. The staff is great. The sense of urgency in response is incredible. 10/10 service.

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Christopher W.
Marketing Campaign Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using this account the last three months, we've seen a massive benefit attributed to:
- Developing focused Marketing Campaigns
- Number of high caliber clients being signed purely from locating a proper RPC. - Increase in momentum from rising sales figures. Additionally, this program has opened the realms of limitless to our staff. We're now able to choose our own industries to tackle (industries of our interest) because we're confident in our ability to now find the correct correspondent for our pitch.

Vorteile: The ease of access and search criteria. So many other sites require too many components to conduct a thorough search. I am very pleased with the limited information I can provide for prospecting with such massive results on the other end. To date, solely using the free service, my agency has built contracts with various clients amounting to roughly $500,000.00 USD. The ROI is ridiculous if you put effort into your market campaigns.

Nachteile: There is very little I don't like about this service. One thing I can mention is, I suggested to eliminate the "additional search" when browsing different departments - or every 10 results. Additionally, sometimes I've experienced having to search the same URL again and being deducted a search. All in all though, those issues are very small in comparison to the benefits provided using this service.

Hunter a multipurpose recruiter friendly tool

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Aravind N.
Advanced Researcher
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is used for generating and validating emails for recruiters

Vorteile: Hunter is one of the earliest tools available online for generating business emails. Hunter now has many features, other than generating business emails, it validates the emails not only single email it has bulk email validation option also. It has free version for users with credits per month. Hunter also has CRM integration option for users to add and email candidates with tracking option. Hunter has also paid subscription options for users with low cost affordable plans. The domain search option can be used to search emails that are found online and are verified. Overall it is a good tool for recruiters.

Nachteile: Hunter is one of the best tools that is used to get business emails for most of the companies but it has its limitations also. It finds emails for big companies and medium companies but for smaller companies it is very rare to generate emails. The email validation sometimes shows bad emails for good working email also, so it has to be improved. In some cases it is not able to validate certain domains so that category has to be improved. Hunter deducts credits for generating emails but it also deducts credits for validating the emails which it generated. It doesn't work with LinkedIn. With all small improvements this tool can be a best tool online for recruiters and sales people.

Must-have tool to sales people

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Marcelo R.
Partnerships Manager
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Hunter email verifier to confirm that I have received the correct email addresses. Also, it helps me finding new emails that I've either forgot about or didn't have previously, based on the person's first and last names and the employer's website. It's a great and useful tool that makes me life much easier when prospecting and reaching out to decision-makers.

Vorteile: Hunter offers a comprehensive tool that allows sales people to find and verify emails based on the company and title of the prospect. Their Chrome plug-in is powerful and allows you to find email from LinkedIn profiles and even from press releases. Also, their web platform allows you to test and verify different email combination based on the first and last names and the company's website. It's a must-have tool if you're in sales and prospecting areas.

Nachteile: The tool is not 100% accurate. Sometimes it isn't able to confirm the email verification or create false positives. So if you're using it, be cautious and make sure to double check the results before sending email to the recipients.

Hunter has allowed me to work less, with more reward

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Dhahna H.
Director of Marketing

Kommentare: Their customer service is superb. They get back to you within a couple of hours and help you out with any questions you have outside of their FAQs, which answer most. I'm a part of a small company that relies on garnering leads for our clients and have tried other services but they don't compare.

Vorteile: The google sheets add-on makes it super easy to search for emails and parse my results. I also appreciate that with your subscription it only counts requests when they've found an email, not just searching for one.

Nachteile: I'd like to be able to search for emails AND verify them through google sheets instead of having to bulk verify the emails found through the hunter.io site.

Falls short without linked in extension

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Brittany W.
Business Development Executive
Kunststoffe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: If you have need for email scrapping or prospecting large enterprise organizations this is the tool for you. Allows easy to use exporting to excel spreadsheets or tracking of customizable fields.

Nachteile: Once the extension with Linked in navigator was eliminated this tool falls short, it becomes more of a reference or organizational data tool.

Great for lead generation

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Neal W.
BDR
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it's fantastic. Even though some tweaks could be made it's still an essential tool for me.

Vorteile: The bulk tools available for matching a lot of emails at once.

Nachteile: I don't like that the bulk tools only include emails already in the database. It would be nice if there was an option to do live searches in bulk the same as if it was being done one-by-one. It would also be nice to be able to combine bulk searches with bulk verification so that I can complete it all in one step. I spoke with support about this and they explained it would increase the task time significantly. I can understand that but when I'm doing that much lead generation I'm happy to wait a little longer for better data.

Using Hunter IO

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Mia L.
Director of Business Development Software Solutions
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am able to update my CRM fast by having the correct contact info

Vorteile: This is a super fast and easy way to find out correct contact information. I can do my job 10x faster.

Nachteile: I can use my 100 credits every month and run out every time, however is I go 1 step up and pay for 1000, I can't use all of those. The credits do not roll over so you lose what you don't use.

LOVE Hunter

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Sales and Marketing Operations Lead
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Switching to a paid version has been great - nice to capture leads throughout the day and handle everything in one export

Vorteile: We've found Hunter to be extremely valuable as a simple prospecting addition to our sales and marketing efforts. Makes adding new emails a snap

Nachteile: I only wish that it could fine more email addresses, and had additional information (more than it already does) related to each prospect

If you're in Sales, give this a try

Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Julie L.
Social Media & Reputation Management Specialist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helped me find emails and did what is was supposed to do. No email software is perfect, Hunter is easy to use and makes finding emails or patterns of emails easy.

Vorteile: I recently was recommended Hunter to find email addresses for a big Lead Generation project I was working on. Hunter helps find and helps predict emails of users searched.

Nachteile: Sometimes, the emails provided and copied, did not work and had a bounce. Also, it can be a little pricey.

Know Your Customer to provide a good service

Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Frans B.
Program Manager

Kommentare: Great, it makes communication easier.

Vorteile: It applies public information to the benefit of the person that posted it. It is easy to use and gets the facts straight from the source (horse's mouth).

Nachteile: It can be seen as invasive, but the information is published on the website.

Great tool to use

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Charlton D.
Author/Journalist
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love its simple design and its different extensions to Chrome, CRMs integration, and Add-ons on Google sheets. It provides different functionalities that process emails, domains, and company names at once. It’s my connection to the professional world that adds benefits like developing focuses and unique marketing campaigns. Others include increasing sales figures by introducing new clients by using the proper RPC location tool. Hunter has opened a new world of limitless for my business, and I have confidence; it will increase my income.

Vorteile: I use Hunter in my side online business and I can say Sending and validating, emails may seem hard, but with Hunter, I have managed to send bulk emails flawlessly. It’s an easy to use tool that generates business emails within minutes. And it comes with CRM integration options that help me add and send emails with tracking options. It’s one of my favorite marketing sales tools that allow my sales development team to quickly and easily generate leads. I like the Hunter source meter more since it shows me the different sources to source for a business prospectus

Nachteile: Sometimes the scraped emails don’t get verified automatically forcing me to test them manually. Others times I have received wrong email addresses although Hunter said they all get confirmed, and other times it only finds generic email addresses.

A newfound admiration of Hunter

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
VP New Business Development

Kommentare: I recently found a couple of emails for individuals that Hunter did not show or their email had not been verified yet. I asked CSR if Hunter would be interested in receiving those that I had sent and were deliverable. He responded by reminding me that Hunter's FIRST PRIORITY is the quality and sourcing of their data and that they remain compliant. That's AMAZING!!! Most companies out there would take what I had and add the contacts immediately just based on their being deliverable! That shows integrity, honesty & transparency.. what more could you ask from an email data provider!!

Vorteile: It is so easy to use and returns results quickly. I've just recently realized I can use it to find individuals on LinkedIn, too, so now it's TWICE as useful as before! Before, I had LinkedIn Sales Navigator and could enter contact names into Hunter and come up with an email. Now that I've stopped paying for SN, I pull up what Hunter shows for contacts and enter them into LI to verify they are still at the company and in a decision-maker position.

Nachteile: I haven't run across anything I don't like about Hunter!

One of our favorite sales marketing tools

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Annie A.
Customer Success and Community Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Experience is quite good - our overall experience has been "very good" to date.

Vorteile: We like the email domain lookup function of hunter.io that allows our sales development team to generate leads. The freemium plan offers a lot of value.

Nachteile: Not sure if it is integrated, we would welcome a verification tools that can confirm email would not bounce. Currently we use another software for that purpose. Reducing email bounce is critical feature in sales automation nowadays, at with machine learning (artificial intelligence) most mail router will ascribe a lower score to the our mail server if we push erroneous email in our outbound (email) campaigns

A must have tool for linkbuilders

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
James M.
VP Sales & Senior SEO Architect
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a link builder this tool is one of the better options out there and I use it for outreach 50+ times a day.

Vorteile: This is a great chrome extension for anyone that does a lot of outreach. A great tool that helps find and verify email accounts without having to leave the webpage you're on. The source meter shows how many different sources verify the contact info generated. The "most common pattern" feature is great for those of us that know who we're looking for but don't have a specific email address.

Nachteile: They removed the LinkedIn functionality from a couple years back and that was one of their best features.

Product under constant improvement and the best support

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Eugene S.
Sales Director
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It literally turned my productivity to “before” and “after”. A tool, impossible to think my day without. An absolute must for anyone targeting individuals directly in big quantities. In 3 years I’m using it I’ve found emails you can’t imagine.

Vorteile: This is the most clever tool to scrape emails even from the hidden places of the webpage, packed into a very intuitive design (really impressive) and the best support I’ve experienced so far (hello, Giovanni!)

Nachteile: As it scrapes the emails, it doesn’t automatically verify them. I had times when I got out an email through Hunter, which bounced back, which is not good, as it lowers my e-mail server rating

Great tool for salespeople looking for emails of their contacts

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Michael r M.
Sales Director
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Finding an email address of a contact you have found on LinkedIn is easy with Hunter, it speeds the whole process up.

Vorteile: The plug-in scrapes the internet and identifies email address's from posts/websites etc and then gives a best guess as to the standard format of that companies domain/website. It has a great single click copy function to speed up the process of copy/paste for emailing. you can also bulk download.

Nachteile: Sometimes companies use a different domain for emails, e.g. their website is .com but they use .co.uk for emails, hunter doesn't currently address that but I guess they can't as its not a live domain.

Very Helpful for Finding Email Addresses

Bewertet am 14.10.2018
Associate Analyst Intern
Vermögensverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Hunter to find email addresses for CEOs of companies. This is key in my business, and without Hunter I would not be able to do my job, because CEOs don't usually leave their emails lying around. Hunter is very helpful in figuring out the email format for a specific company, and then I can use the verify tool to figure out the CEO's email. Hunter leaves me confident in knowing that my sent emails won't bounce back to me. Overall, very happy with the software and it is a huge time-saver.

Vorteile: I like how Hunter has both domain search and verify features. The domain search is great for finding emails for a given website, and works more often than not. However, sometimes the domain search doesn't give you an email--this is where the verify tool comes in handy. When you are familiar with email formats, you can use the verify tool to test out various emails before you send out your email.

Nachteile: Although Hunter works the vast majority of the time, I have had instances where I have been given wrong emails--even though these emails were said to be verified. Hunter can also sometimes get tripped up if emails have a period within them. You also only get 100 free searches per month with Hunter.

Must have Sales extension

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Brittany W.
Business Development Executive
Kunststoffe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Totally a must have for my team and I. No more spamming, reach the contact you want directly.

Vorteile: In sales and marketing, I’m always looking for a good way to speak to POC. This is a great way to test emails for valid address, create marketing list for newsletters to separate groups and multiple people in the same organization. I use this tool daily to verify and export lists to other emailing software for marketing purposes.

Nachteile: Totally bummed that this no longer integrates with sales navigator on linked in. That was the most amazing tool when networking on that platform.

I was in love with Hunter chrome extension

Bewertet am 23.9.2018
Nishant G.
Marketer - Inbound / Outbound

Kommentare: The overall reason for still using it:
1 - saves a lot of time for me to find the right profile in a company with the email id.
2 - It does this one job of finding business email with formats and deliveriblity suggestions.

Vorteile: I came to know about Hunter because of its chrome extension. I use it a lot for my outbound email campaigns. I only use for generating business emails.

Nachteile: As I said that I only use it for generating business email because for other features like email validation it is bit costly than other tools in market.

The Perfect Sales/Marketing Side Kick

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Digital Marketing Manager
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Hunter everyday to find and grow prospect list for inside sales outreach and to create prospects from domains that visit our site. It has had the highest ROI of any marketing tool I have ever used. Our inside sales team relies on it every day.

Vorteile: Hunter makes identifying prospects and tracking outreach a breeze. If you have a domain, you can find contacts to identify prospects and manage your outreach in one place.

Nachteile: Many times (especially for smaller companies/websites) Hunter can only find generic email addresses.

Hunter as an email search tool

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Robert P.
New Business Development Rep

Kommentare: Overall it has gotten much better but still has a ways to go. The issue with both companies is the quality of the email addresses. With both companies they each will provide invalid emails every once in awhile. When this happens I then check a third company to get a balanced view. When Hunter rises to the task and can provide data on almost all companies I search then I will consider switching

Vorteile: Ease of use. I am a non-paying user. Hunter now has many more of the URL I search for. What I like best about Hunter is they often provide a telephone number. I only use Hunter and one other similar company which I do pay for despite not providing telephone numbers.

Nachteile: My only complaint is they need to somehow gather more Companies URL and associated human data. It is a matter of how many good quality human data emails & titles I can get quickly.

Hunting professional email with Hunter

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Kiran P.
Managing Director
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hunter.io fits best when we need to extract professional email addresses along with detailed research on any intended company.

Vorteile: Hunter has an inbuilt search engine through which a user can extract email addresses and company details by submitting the intended company's web address, which is the best-liked thing about this app.

Nachteile: Hunter.io now has removed a feature that would allow a user to search and verify professional email addresses from the LinkedIn profile link.

I love the extension. It's simple and useful as hell.

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Max M.
Intern
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm able to find just about anyone's email from their website, whether or not they posted it, and that has drastically improved my outreach abilities as a student and as an employee.

Vorteile: The simplicity, design, and the fact that it's free. I love being able to simply click and copy paste a user's name into the box, and find suggestions. 90% of the time, Hunter's suggestion or guess for the email is correct, and there have been a few funny instances where people are blown away that I was able to find their email.

Nachteile: I wish it could keep its implementation with LinkedIn, but I know that's not possible given the terms of use.

Really helpful, excellent software.

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Christine T.
Data entry

Vorteile: Easy to use , up to date, excellent customer support, really useful. Trustworthy. Email addresses that were not easy to find as part of my job as a data entry freelancer, can be easily found using Hunter. It is one of the most trustworthy softwares as well as very easy to use.

Nachteile: I cannot find anything I don't like. I think that indeed it is reliable, which is the most important part of my work when researching contact infi.

Hunter as the most helpful tool in existence..

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Magdalena B.
Data Entry, Lead Generation Expert
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I work as a freelance Data Analyst, and my client says lead generation is one of my strongest skills. I think it's because I use Hunter..I owe them big time!

Vorteile: I like that it gives me insight on my lead generation job. The email search feature is my most favorite one. It's easy to use, it saves me a lot of time and it gives me the necessary result that I wanted in no time.

Nachteile: I don't have anything bad to say about this software.