Über Contentsquare

User Experience (UX)-Analyse- und Optimierungsplattform, die Conversion-Raten verbessert und ideale Customer Journeys ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über Contentsquare

The workspace feature can be a bit jumpy at times.

Bewertungen zu Contentsquare

4,9

Contentsquare hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 116 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Contentsquare bereits verwendet?

Simone
Simone
CRO specialist in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Valuable user insights

Kommentare: ContentSquare helps me to dive further into the user behavior on a page. I mostly use it to pre-validate AB-test ideas, analyse AB-tests, discover bugs on our site and determine general improvements of the user flow.

ContentSquare has extensive features to analyse user behaviour on a page or on a set of pages. The different type of reports form a great set of tools to uncover more general and very specific insights. I mostly use the zoning analysis and session replay. The CS Live Chrome Extension is very handy and is a great solution for stakeholders and team members to find quick answers to their questions. ContentSquare has integration with our customer feedback tools, Google Analytics and AB-testing software. ContentSquare is relatively fast as well, especially compared to our previous tool ClickTale.

We sometimes run into bugs. Luckily the Support Team is often quick to reply.

Simon
Website optimisation manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Contentsquare - highly recommended!

Kommentare: Typically web data is hidden away in reports and accessed by few. Such website data can be factual but doesn’t help to break behaviour down. Contentsquare does both - make data visually accessible and easy to understand - whilst adding different level of metrics to understand behaviour. So overall this has meant greater visibility of website performance and richer understanding of behaviour.

Very powerful visual representations of data - making it clear, easy to interpret and impactful. Responsive and engaged customer support team.

Some of the features can be a bit buggy and unintuitive.

CJ
Digital Testing & Optimization Associate in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent features, with some issues

Great range of features that touch almost every aspect of visitor behavior, from the journey map to individual page interactions. Gives a whole new dimension on the "why" behind the winners and losers of A/B tests. Really caring and responsive customer support team as well!

Issues with performance, especially when taking in data from a large variety of external campaigns, do create somewhat significant barriers to using the platform to its fullest extent.

Samuel
Head of marketing in Frankreich
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for knowing what's happening on your website

Kommentare: We are well accompanied. Owing to our small team size compared to other users, we need to be followed a lot by our customer success manager.
We are satisfied regarding that point.

I like the ease of use, the sunburst diagram to instantly see what are your customers doing. The contextual right click button makes it super easy to dig deeper into understanding pain points.

We encountered several bugs, that are all fixed now.

Adrien
VP of Digital in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool

Content square is an amazing tool, extremely detailed information about the user journey on your site, that helps you optimize your site day after day. The team at CS is extremely responsive and knowledgeable, they help you make the most out of the tool.

It takes a little bit to get used to the tool, but the team is really helpful in getting you up to speed

Amanda
Head of Digital in Australien
Baumaterial, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great visualisation of website analytics

Kommentare: The customer support and onboarding was exceptional. They are dedicated to their customer being able to use the product.

Ease of use, exceptional customer support and great visualisation of website analytics. Simple presentation and analysis of complex information.

It does take some training to understand the program. It isn’t overly complex, but more that you need to unlearn how you might have done analytics before and simplify your approach. Think learning how to use a Mac after years of using a PC.

Prajjwal
Software Engineer-II in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Contentsquare is a fantastic resource for efficient day-to-day operations in any business

Kommentare: We've been able to understand better how users interact with our websites since implementing the Contentsquare platform, which has allowed us to focus on improving the areas that garner the least attention and strengthen those that do. It provides a robust set of capabilities that we could use, and your license charge was pleasantly low compared to similar products on the market. The adaptable interface was another selling point since it let us fine-tune the experience to our liking.

We can analyze the massive amounts of data we produce daily with incredible speed and efficiency thanks to Contentsquare's platform, primarily because of the structure it has provided us with, thanks to the tools it has that end up providing a very versatile and flexible interface when creating custom panels. There is a steep learning curve, but we like that we can tailor the look of the control panels to our preferences, and their help desk is responsive whenever we have questions or issues.

While I haven't found anything majorly annoying with the site thus far, we're wondering why you need to log in twice whenever you visit. As a suggestion, I could say that it would be pretty helpful if, in an update, they created a session within the platform where there were small video clips giving tips on how to use at least the most used tools of the platform; that way, users wouldn't have to contact the support of attention for any mishap if they didn't first seek a solution there.

Erin M.
Erin M.
Adobe Target Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Customer Insights From Behavioral Patterns To Conflicts On A Page

Kommentare: 1. Not being able to compare one device against another device side by side is a bit of a headache
2. Mapping is very difficult for an average user even with Admin access, it causes a lot of grief
3. Not being able to go back very far date wise since we are only mapped to May 2020

So far I'm obsessed with Contentsquare for not only gathering metrics from past A/B and Experience Targeting testing but with all my insights even before testing. I've been able to show stakeholders why a particular change will or will not be beneficial, where spots on a page are going cold, or even learning where visitors are confused by our page flow.

1. Zoning analysis is my favorite sub tool for not only seeing a page at a macro level but also going down to very specific CTAs or hyperlink. 2. Being able to check specific visitor traffic flows from an entire page or an individual component makes CS very versatile. 3. Heat mapping is a bit wonky right now but very, very useful regardless of the slight quarks in data fields

Rossella
Rossella
Digital Experience manager in Italien
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Essential for understanding user behavior and improving conversions!

Kommentare: Thanks to Contentsquare's data, we can plan better the actions to improve the user experience and journey. We can also better understand the user and the points of friction. CS helps us formalize significant A / B tests and actions that prove to be successful. The benefit is an increase in conversions with less effort on all teams.

ContentSquare allows you to analyze the user's journey and to identify pain points within the page. Furthermore, thanks to the "Impact quantification" module, it is possible to evaluate the impact of certain user behaviors and plan actions based on the estimated revenue. Contentsquare allows us to improve web performance thanks to ux / ui micro-optimizations. The tool's usability is perfect, and the support is always timely and effective, made by extraordinary people, and I highly recommend it.

Nothing, I like everything about the tool, and I have no suggestions.

Carmen
E-commerce Manager in Niederlande
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Contentsquare review

Kommentare: Analyzing A/B tests has become much more valuable with Contentsquare, because I am able to segment on a very detailed basis now - it's amazing! Also, Contentsquare has become my one-stop source for e-commerce, UI/UX, and commercial decisions, from big to small. Once you have passed the learning curve of the platform, it's so easy and quick to retrieve most essential information.

Contentsquare is a helpful platform for companies that are looking for easy ways to before more data-driven in their day-to-day decision-making. The platform is relatively easy to break in, also for analytics beginners. The features that allow you to analyze from macro- to micro-level allow for detailed and thorough analyses.

The Define module with mappings, goals and segments take some time to set up, making the initial stage of implementation and getting the whole platform up and running and in sync with current checkout events a bit longer. Also, the session replay module does not seem to work quite as well as what I had experienced with Hotjar so far.

Shannon
Head of DTC eCommerce in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Content Square is a must have DXP that enables insight to action

Kommentare: Content Squares DXP is a key input to our website optimization efforts. The platform is user friendly and data visualization enables my team to quickly turn insight to action. Our ability to optimize UX and merchandising had led to increased CVR and revenue.

Content Squares DXP is a key input to our website optimization efforts. The platform is user friendly and data visualization enables my team to quickly turn insight to action. The customer success team is a great extension of our team - often actively surfacing insights and areas of opportunity. Great business partners!

Need better connection to support personalization efforts

Hayley
CRO Project Manager in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Don't know how I ever did my job without it!

Contentsquare insights have allowed me to create a structured roadmap for our A/B testing program, confidently knowing that the next subject we work on is a high priority, backed with meaningful data. Once our test has been concluded, we can then dive into Contentsquare again to compare our variants, the user behavior on each variant, what each journey looked like etc. So we're not just relying on standard CR/RPV/AOV metrics. We can fully understand why something works and why something doesn't work.

Nothing, Contentsquare offers everything I need to fulfil my role, and more. Sometimes there is so much information I don't know how to possibly put it into a presentable format. But actually, I quite enjoy this aspect as it sets a nice challange, and by the end of it I feel really chuffed with what I have produced.

Valentin
Senior Data Consultant in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Without a complementarity of essential tools, it’s just another burden !

Kommentare: As a consultant in a firm specialized in data, I work with my clients across the entire value chain of web data. Among the main tools we manage, Content Square has become one of the most common solutions implemented for our customers – companies of varying size, SMBs and large groups.
The main advantage of using Content Square is linked to a promise kept : that of benefiting from a complete user-centric tool allowing us to understand audiences and user behaviors, and exploit the major lessons in a process of continuous performance optimization.

Among the main features, access to detailed and tailored user journeys, zoning metrics, session recording as well as data retroactivity are essential competitive advantages to accelerate the collaborative usage of data.

I believe some data are not that easy to understand when it comes to metrics on page etc, it's just a matter of how the data is displayed. However, I am fully satisfied with what Content Square is currently providing.

Octavia
Online Trading Manager in UK

A valuable tool!

Kommentare: A really positive experience using a tool that helps my team and I make informed decisions. Support is always exceptional.

The variety of features it offers to conduct analysis.

Some features still need developing to improve usability, for example introducing a compare feature for journey analysis

Ed
Web Operations Manager in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with Contentsquare

I really love Contentsquare's snapshot and find and fix features. They are easy to use and are really great for making real-time updates to our website.

The software can be a bit overwhelming with so many features but if you give it a bit of time and learn as much as you can through Contentsquare University and other training tools, you'll realize that all of the features are beneficial and makes the software more robust.

Natalie
Associate Manager, Ecommerce Site Merchandising in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Loving Contentsquare!

Kommentare: We use the platform to monitor user experience to catch site bugs, note frustration points, view session replays, and dive into how our customer interaction with the site impacts revenue and conversion.

I love the way the reports display information visually. I also love CS live and having the power to view our site analytics in real time.

Our current plan does not keep data beyond three months.

Anthony
Sr. Digital Analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Powerful and feature-packed behavioral analytics tool!

Kommentare: I have been amazed at the type of insights we are able to gather from ContentSquare. This is a great compliment to our current web analytics tool that we use to help round out the story. Additionally, I can get to insights sometimes faster and in a more impactful way with the visual nature of this product with data overlayed on top. Whenever I've had questions, ContentSquare has been quick to respond and work with you until your issues are resolved.

Seeing heatmaps in multiple ways Multitude of metrics Ability to segment to different audiences, pages, actions, etc.

Little learning curve to create the various mappings of your websites sections, but good once they are set up. Could improve the organization of the zonings that are created (like the creation of folders).

Sam
Software Tester in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tools for everyone to use

Kommentare: We use this primarily as a UX research tool as opposed to an analytics tool as we find it to be more useful when used this way. The best insights are qualitative, not quantitative. Others tools can do that better.

Easy to access any insights. Anyone can quickly load up the tool or Chrome extension and have data in seconds. Lots of different options available between zonings, session replays and journey analysis.

Some of the different areas within the tool can be inconsistent in layout/functionality which confuses users..

Kate
Product in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Content Square makes it simple to explore the customer journey

Kommentare: The team that we work with at Contentsquare is an extension of the Crocs team. We appreciate the partnership, as well as the team's willingness to assist our team - as the experts in the platform.

I find the page comparator and zoning analysis very helpful components of the software very helpful for uncovering valuable insights. As part of our contract we also have access to a very talented team at Content Square that helps us dig into insight even further.

The material available via CS University is very helpful. It could be helpful if some of the courses had more video components included.

Stacy
Marketing Analytics Operations in USA
Versicherung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very valuable tool !!!

Kommentare: Very valuable tool !!! Contentsquare really assists with the data by exposing the user behavior on our sites during the customer journey. We have found the deep dives the Contentsquare analysts perform to be extremely helpful in getting granular insights and recommendations.

Integration was very easy and seamless. A ton of features that keep growing as the company grows and learns.

Product is difficult to use if you are not well versed in the different modules and use the tool often.

Rick
Rick
Ecommerce Sales Manager in Niederlande
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fully understanding our customer behavior and steer conversion optimization on new unique insights

ContentSquare is an easy to use tool available to anyone in our organisation to quickly gain relevant insights and to do in-depth analyses to make data driven strategic choices. Factual customer behavior is now the only truth for decision making in (re)design projects and website optimization. Furthermore, A/B test outcomes are no longer just statistical outcomes where we base our decisions on, but by iterating non conclusive test variations by analyzing behavior using ContentSquare we reach a much higher successful rate in our test sprints.

Setting up and maintaining mappings can be challenging, especially when the team using CS is growing.

Darshil
Darshil
Data Analyst in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ContentSquare review

- Simple and Easy dashboard creation module - Unique features in order to track and analyze customer journeys - Customer success teams helps with monitoring and analysis major impacts and defects

- Requested features are missing currently into the product

Melanie
Digital Product Management Specialist in USA

Great Partnership with Crocs + Contentsquare

Kommentare: It's a quality product but the partnership we have with CS is extremely valued.

We can gather way more information about our users and their behavior/journeys that allows us to figure out areas of focus, improvement, etc. We love working with our customer support team at ContentSquare.

It's a pretty massive platform so I need to be able to dedicate more time to the product in order to feel more comfortable. Our team at ContentSquare is willing to help teach us and provide hours for analysis for when we don't have time or expertise which is a huge help.

Senior Digital Analyst in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Experience Analysis Tool

Kommentare: Excellent software, that I hadn't used until 5 months ago, and now I'm using it on a regular basis to provide insightful analysis.

There are many features of this software that I like, and define it from the common digital analytics tools and software available. The Journey analysis and Zoning analysis modules of this tool are particularly insightful and help you understand what customer behavior is. Content Square off great support, and are always looking to improve their offerings.

Mappings and keeping them up to date can sometimes become a pain, but not a massive issue.

Shawn
Tag Analyst / Lead in USA
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Platform for Additional Insights

The heatmap feature is the most used feature so far, along with the chrome extension.

The limit to the session replay recording time should be extended indefinitely.