Filtern nach:

Über OptimoRoute

OptimoRoute unterstützt Unternehmen bei der Planung effizienter Routen und Zeitpläne für Zustellfahrer und Servicetechniker.

Erfahre mehr über OptimoRoute

Mark B.
Delivery Driver in Kanada
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

Simply the BEST

Kommentare: So you might have guessed I'm a little impressed with this software. I have been using route4me mobile for the last 3 weeks and it was adequate, but lacked. You CANNOT upload an address it does not recognize and as I previously mentioned "geotag". This simple ability, not to mention their generous 30 day trial (not 3) and the fair pricing led me to purchase a years subscription before I even used the software live on my route. I had a question about some routing so I emailed support on a Sunday and had a response within the hour.
If you are on the fence about routing software, belive me this is the one. Don't even try anything else, unless you like giant pains in your butt or losing your hair from frustration!

First and foremost what I like the best is the pricing. I know that seems like a shallow response but I have not been able to find a comparable route planner that realizes I am only one person, not a fleet, and offers me a reasonable price for their service. Other benefits are the address matching function, it is much better than the programs I have been using. Better yet, if the program does not recognize an address in my upload lists it will proc a geotag I can move to where I want the address located. I work in a rural area and this is probably the most amazing ability I have found. Want it to be better?? It saves the name of the location in your active address book and will pull it up the next time eliminating future corrections. The fact that the computational process is all done on their servers means I can run the webservice on a very basic machine I feel safe leaving in my vehicle for this service. The mobile phone app is so simple, yet elegant in its design it boggles my mind. No heavy features to get in the way just simple functionality. The GPS tracking in real time is also quite accurate. The fact I can just push a route to my mobile from the Web service is outstanding. There are a host of other commonalities that this shares with other services like "in delivery" and "complete" functions.

OK, so I cannot ramble on about the service and not have something a little clunky about it so here it is... updating "live" delivery lists is a bit un-possible, I say un-possible because it is not impossible but the work around is a little bit of a PITA. The inability to have more than one "depot" at a time is a personally unique challenge seeing as I do an in and out run, but I just do my afternoon in reverse.... hardly the end of the world. That's the worst I have to say about it =)

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hey, Mark. It's great to hear we checked so many of your boxes right off the bat. Email us at support@optimoroute.com so we can help make the "un-possible" a bit easier!

Jonathan S.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable product

Kommentare: Routing improved and streamlined, bottom line increased, product pays for itself many times over. I have tried a number of routing software applications and optimoroute is the top choice you can make. Reliable and easy to learn you will question why you ever did without it.

I need to route two different work crews all over northern Illinois, usually 150+ miles per crew per day. In the past each crew chief would use a Garmin GPS to manually route up to 15 service visits per day but since using optimoroute we have increased work time and decreased travel time plus saved 15% yearly on fuel costs per crew truck. This product pays for itself immediately and will increase your bottom line! The customer service is first rate and I always received an answer from the team at optimal the same day and enjoyed a solution within 24 hours, The program itself is user-friendly and easy to master.

Absolutely nothing, I could find no negatives using this software, dealing with the company and the people there

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Worldnet Payments Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptimoRoute: It is absolutely the best of all the choices considered.

letztes Jahr

Hello Jonathan, it's awesome that you're experiencing so many benefits of using OptimoRoute - that's what drives us! Keep an eye out for new features and upgrades coming out in the very near future...

Calin-alexandru M.
Owner in Rumänien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

a good implementing and user experience

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The experience was great. Domo was a real help for my while i was doing the testing and afterwards also. He helped the decision also

the fact that i can do the setup by myself and that the app is very intuitive

that you dont have a unit of planning smaller than the day. i have 2 shift per day and i have to split them using a workaround

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Badger Maps, Routific, Intelligent Delivery Orchestration Platform und Circuit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptimoRoute: it was the best bang for the buck and the fact that i could test it myself with all the options available.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Calin, Good stuff! Thanks for the feedback. We pride ourselves on our great support and making sure the software works for individual companies. As for the multi-run routes, there are a few ways to do that easily in OptimoRoute. Although you are likely set up with the best workflow for your use-case, we're happy to take another look anytime, to make sure you are getting the most efficient, accurate routes in the least amount of time. Just drop us a note at support@optimoroute.com and we'll hook you up!

Eric H.
CEO in USA

Good Set Up/Needs Updates

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Pretty good.

I like that I'm able to move addresses Geo-Location to accommodate for alleys or driveways that are on a different street (aka, service spot is different than actual address spot). I like the functionality of the software, uploading routs etc. It's pretty simple to use!

The maps are outdated, and I almost ALWAYS have to fix the route. It marks roads that are not roads, are blocked off, or it will label a creek or wash (Arizona) as a road.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Route4Me

Warum OptimoRoute gewählt wurde: It was easier to upload and make changes to my route.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Routific

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptimoRoute: Route4Me is way to expensive, and it wasn't that great anyway.

Cathy F.
NOW Program Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Esceptional Customer Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The benefits from the program has been significant to help us grow a new program within our organization. We are able to deliver to food sacks to homebound seniors because of you fabulous route optimization process.

The mapping of the route is very helpful and the most impactful. I love that it takes the guess work out. When a route needs to be adjusted it is with ease. The ability to divide the route between drivers based on time, percentage and miles is a huge plus.

I wish that it would interact with our Pantry Program and GPS systems. That would be a dream and would ease redundancy. I would love to see a place to add photos, customer sign off of delivery and time card feature would be amazing!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Badger Maps, Routific und Verizon Connect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptimoRoute: The ability to import customers, pricing, mapping, and the ability to send the route to our drivers phones.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review! Great to see that OptimoRoute is helping your business grow, we love this kind of feedback. Stay tuned for our next big feature release - we think you'll be thrilled!

R.w. H.
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Making us look good!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This has honestly been a great software platform for our business. We looked at many competitors and options but Optimo Route was the best. Had all the features and more and the cost we right in line for a start up business. We will recommend this platform to everyone and appreciate the experience we have had so far.

We appreciate that this software has a tracking option and communication protocol. In the farming and delivering business communication is key and we are able to communicate with our customers and differentiate us from our competitors. Easy to use and very robust for the amount of money we pay. A great value.

We are not aware of how to integrate Optimo Route with our Wix E-Commerce platform. Integration would really help us save time but we don't know how to do this. We would like to have a better HELP or Support option in Optimo Route.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Routific und Route4Me

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptimoRoute: More features and benefits for the price and we are able to customize in the future. Easy to add drivers and we got a great trial offer without having to buy it yet.

Rebecca D.
VP in USA

Groceries Delivered

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we are very satisfied with the performance of the software.

Drivers save time using the software and it ensures customers that their groceries are on their way. The fact that it integrated easily in to apple phones is great. Also helpful that you can download reports, and the driving delivery schedule.

Sometimes it is hard to know where to go if you need to make unexpected changes in a hurry. For instance if a driver needs to switch their navigation app or if you need to edit some stops.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Locus Fleet Maintenance Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptimoRoute: The Optima-Route software was easily integrated and easy to learn. When we reached out to Locus there weren't any clear ideas as to how much it would cost. The people who did get back to us from Locus were vague and made it seem as though everything had to be customized and it seemed way out of our budget. We didn't have time to waste and OptimoRoute was found searching on the internet and so glad we found it.

Dan W.
Cofounder in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Works well for us!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, happy with what it does for us.

Having the ability to have multiple drivers available to plan routes is super nice. The core functionality of planning the route for optimal efficiency is what I really appreciate.

It's a bit dated in how it works, could use a bit of a refresh to be a bit more intuitive.

James F.
Operations Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Small company using sofware

Kommentare: All in all it is a positive experience with Optimo Route. I know some of the options I would like to see could be accomplished through their web api, but we prefer out of the box solutions. If you are looking for a simple cost effective scheduling software this is a great start. I do change the route that is automatic many times and I am ok with that.

We signed up with Optimo Route early on when they came out, price point is good when you have a small fleet. We utilize it with a rotating of 2 drivers at a time with 7-12 stops each. I use it mainly for the fact that I can send the route to the guys via app & e-mail. *Easy to set up *Easy to use once you get the hang of it *Great customer service on getting locations set up. We only use locations for our customers not customers. Most of our customers have a single location that we go to. *Some customization via custom fields (We transport chemicals and I wanted a way to put down which chemicals we transport. While I don't have a great way to do this I did do a work around to get it to work. *Mobile app for drivers *Online only which is fine with me *Live tracking of trucks - this feature works maybe 80% allot in my assumption has to do with network and users device quality. I use it to see how my guys are doing on their route and to get an idea when they will be back or if they are meeting someone else.

*Don't have a monthly calendar view or RSS feed - this is nearly a deal breaker for us. I would like to be able to share the schedule with my sales people via a calendar where they can view future deliveries. *They have a Depot showing up but it is unusable in the scheduling. Working with OptimoRoute we did come up with a work around. Minor inconvenience. *Routing doesn't allow you to take in account for Hazmat routes. (Not a deal breaker for us as my drivers know the routes and use it primarily for order of stops, and will drive the correct route if needing a hazmat route. *No mobile website or app for schedulers, only use on a tablet or mobile phone if you want to lose your hair.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Thanks James! It's great to hear what works and your wish list. If you have a moment, drop us a line at support@optimoroute.com and let us know what's missing from using Custom Fields for your Products. Perhaps we can recommend something that would suit you better. What's more we have some new functionality with our Weekly (and Monthly) planning feature that might get you some of the visibility you were looking for. Happy to discuss. Lastly, we expect that some upcoming improvements will make planning with a tablet a bit easier! Thanks again for being with us so long. Stay tuned...

Steven U.
Steven U.
National Operations Manager in Australien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Positive but needs improvement

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Really good on a basic level, routes are effective and reporting is adequate however requires a separate maintenance management tool so doesn't resolve some issues that could easily be managed in the app with some accounting integration.
Recommended for small business who are just looking for a route optimisation tool.

Very easy to deploy and use. Simple integration into existing hardware.

The mapping that Optimoroute uses is different to google maps therefore produces different travel times. No option to avoid tolls for routing. Believe it would be better to have the routing tool imbedded in the app. Also some reporting could be looked at as it does not appear to be correct. Also if hardware is attached to a vehicle the driver cannot sign on and off, and you can only track the truck not the individual.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Steven, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate the feedback! Glad to hear you were satisfied with our pick up and drop off features. Thanks for letting us know about your concerns and issues. You can contact us at support@optimoroute.com so we can hear more about the specifics of your case and improve your experience. We're constantly working on improving our route optimization software and you can keep track of news about new features on our socials, so be sure to follow us!

Pablo S.
Retired in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Worth more than the subscription price

Kommentare: I'm doing snow removal from a set of static locations. I am completely unfamiliar with all the streets and these locations. OptimoRoute is my wingman. It reduces my overall driving time, which translates to fuel and maintenance reduction costs.

I am a recently retired computer geek. I have done a lot of work solving problems for clients. In my retirement I decided, among other things, to drive a snow plow. :) I was handed a textual description of my route and told to get started. With my background (Computer Science degree), I realized that optimizing the route is a typical 'Traveling Salesman' problem. It is *extremely* difficult to solve. Before my retirement, one of the many things I would do is analyze software solutions for customers. I employed the same technique to find 'delivery route optimization' packages. I looked at many and found OptimoRoute to be 'best of class.' o I can easily import a set of 'orders' (stops in my case). o I can pre-assign the 'orders' to drivers and do it quickly. o Based on my knowledge of the route, I can fine-tune the optimized route. o The Android is map-agonistic. It uses my device's default mapping tool. In my case, due to lack of coverage and no data, I use Google Maps in Offline mode. o Once a route is created, I do not have to re-gen it, I can copy it from day to day. This way a driver can memorize the route. o The Support staff will actually call you to help you out. I don't think this is sustainable though. ;) Yet, this is pretty amazing. o The pricing is extremely reasonable for a small (or even large) business. o They're smart to push the optimization (which is seriously CPU intensive) to a server. As an engineer, this is an at-scale solution.

With any complicated software, there will always be room for improvement: o The Online Help has some outdated examples, typos and is trailing the current feature-set. I don't think it's a big deal because they make it up with the stellar Support. But it will need to be addressed. o The Android app should be enhanced so it can work in Nougat+ split-screen mode: Google Maps in one half of the screen / Android app in the other o The text box when opening up a Support call does not resize - yeah, a minor issue but hey, if I'm picking on this minor issue, we know the software doesn't have major problems right???

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hey Pablo! Love being your wingman! We so appreciate the feedback and we're super glad to hear your transition to professional snowplow driver that much easier!

Monica B.
Operations Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Well-Designed Flexible Routing System that is a Joy to Use!

Kommentare: The OptimoRoute system is suitable for our small company and will easily expand with our business as we grow. We have been impressed by the system's flexibility with access to a mobile application. The customer service at initial setup was excellent and I haven't needed it since! I am also encouraged that new and valuable features have been added since we began using OptimoRoute, which reflects dedication to continuous improvement in the product.

Ease of use, specifically the ability to copy customer orders/routes as well as upload them using Excel. Flexibility of routing settings, planning and desktop/mobile application display. The accompanying mobile application is exceptionally stable and easy to use for our technicians. Live service schedule with status. Email notification of arrival feature will be useful for customer communication.

Wish List - We need additional custom fields to be able to display multiple services within the mobile application (only 5, could use 10). Mobile application does not capture actual start time when technician starts the day by logging in On Duty, which could assist in timekeeping and reduce the need for an additional service. Must log in to send routes to the mobile application daily rather than being able to schedule to send weekly. Currently there is no customer signature capture through the mobile application. Would like to see analytics reports with more detail/display choices instead of basic bar graphs and be able to export all reports.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hi Monica, Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your OptimoRoute experience! We're glad that you've found a lot to love about our route optimization software. In particular, it's great that you feel you've found a planning solution that will grow with your company. We want to ensure you're getting the most out of OptimoRoute. Please contact our support team at support@optimoroute.com and we'll go over solutions to the issues you've experienced. And - we're working on signature capture, it's almost here!

Ann S.
Dispatch Supervisor in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great choice for growing companies

Kommentare: We have very busy scheduled and demanding customers. Using routing software has made the job a lot easier and saves us hours of time each week since we no longer live in spreadsheets.

OptimoRoute is really easy to get started on. The interface makes sense and people on our team were able to figure it out and begin using it very quickly. It has really streamlined our processes and allows us to make changes to our busy routes on the fly. For the cost, it includes a multitude of constraints and optimization/planning tools. It's great that it's able to distribute orders based on truck size and driver skills. Since the monthly payment is based on the amount of drivers, the software will grow with us and that's exactly what we needed.

There are a few features that are missing that I hope will be added soon. There is no easy way to set up customer notifications that we've been able to find, though customer notifications are listed as a feature. Adding the ability for drivers to add a note along with their order status update would be indispensable. The ability to save multiple depots and create one-way routes between them would make the software more usable for companies like ours who are growing extremely rapidly and have multiple locations.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hi Ann, Thanks for taking the time to share your impressions of OptimoRoute. We're glad that you've recognized us as a route optimization tool that will grow with your business, because that's exactly the kind of software we aim to be! Please drop us a line at support@optimoroute.com, we'll be happy to go over the issues you've come across and we'll find a way to improve your experience.

Dan D.
Business Owner in Australien
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Valuable asset for my company

Kommentare: We are a service company and use OptimoRoute on a daily basis to plan and execute runs for our service vehicles. Benefits we have gained are: Enhanced visibility and more accurate planning of daily runs. Ability to provide more accurate ETAs and more easily plan jobs with specific time window requirements. Cost savings from more efficient runs.

The software is easy to use, easy to set up for use with out existing software, the route planning is very reliable - cost savings from efficient route mapping, Reliable - have had no interruptions to use or crashes, support team is very responsive and helpful.

Software update notifications - I can't recall seeing any emails or notifications within the software to advise the user when there have been new features or improvements made to the software. I've noticed some changes such as the option to send routes at a specific time instead of straight away. It would be good to be given a list of patch/update changes to see if there is something new available that might be useful.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

G'day Dan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your company's experience with OptimoRoute. Fantastic to read about the savings and efficiency gains that our route optimization is giving you! We're working on adding notifications within our software. In the meantime - keep an eye out for our emails and social media updates, where we tell our customers about new features. Best, Pete

Claude E.
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Daily Route Planning

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My general comment here is we are very happy with the product, the learning curve has been a little difficult for me personally but Optimo has been there EVERYTIME I needed help and that SPEAKS FOR ITSELF in my opinion.

EXCELLENT Support! We have some very specific needs for Route Planning (DAILY/WEEKLY) Optimo has handled our needs with some tweaking by their excellent support! We are satisfied with it performance and Driver's ease of use.

Learning Curve has been a little difficult but the support for it has been excellent even over the weekends! So I can't say enough about how impressed I am with that aspect of their product, even through the Covid crisis the support has been there for us.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback - small businesses rock! It's a pleasure helping customers make OptimoRoute work for them in the best possible way. We're here for you!

Coby H.
Vice President in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We service individual trash cans that are clustered in specific neighborhoods. I can get the lat/long off of Google Maps one time and enter them in an Xcel spreadsheet and then just import everything into Optimoroute and let it figure out the fastest routing instantly among multiple employees who have different scheduling constraints. The app doesn't slow my people down and It handles stops that are very close together. My stops don't have a specific address usually so the lat/long feature really helps. I already have GPS tracking in my truck, but if I did not I would use the live map feature as well because it works really well.

This software has solved my routing problems and greatly increased employee productivity. It's very easy to set up the routes and transmit them to employees on a daily basis. The app works great and is very fast and easy to use. The price of the software is reasonable and pays for itself with the increases in productivity. It has made my job so much easier.

We sometimes start and stop from different locations and I would like to see it easier to set start/stop points for commonly used locations. I would like to see some ability for the driver to make stop specific notes when necessary. I would also like to see the route timing schedule adjust to when the driver specifically starts their route so they know if they are on time. If they have to start a little early or a little late then the scheduled times are not as useful.

Matt F.
Business Systems Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Routing Software

Kommentare: The customer service has been great. We initially had an issue that we needed solved with same side of street service an no u-turns. OptimoRoute was able to add this functionality pretty quickly so that we could see it in action before making a full buying decision.

Ease of use and functionality. It has the ability to scale with the size of your organization. We were drawn to it because of the ability to assign "skills" to drivers. This allowed up to split up our fleet according to their specialty.

The price. It is on the higher end of routing software that we looked at, but with the included features and excellent customer service, it has worked out well for us.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RouteSavvy

Warum OptimoRoute gewählt wurde: CompassLogistics was on its way to not being supported anymore.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptimoRoute: Features and customer service

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hello Matt, Thanks for your review - we appreciate the feedback! It's great to hear that OptimoRoute is helping manage your fleet's constraints. Most customers see ROI within weeks or sometimes days of use - so we're glad you're experiencing the value that our route optimization software brings. We're proud of our features that suit a diverse range of workflows. Stay tuned for new features, because we're continuously working on giving our customers the best product possible. Best, Cathy

Tim B.
Logistics Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OptimoRoute gets the job done.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, we are satisfied with the features and ease of use for OptimoRoute and have used it for 6+ months.

As a logistics manager for a food company, we were looking for ways to increase our reach beyond grocery stores when coronavirus started, so we started a local home delivery business. We tried out a few route managing apps before settling on OptimoRoute and we've had no reason to change. OptimoRoute's app was by far the simplest for our drivers to use. I also really like the ease of manual scheduling delivery points after I've already created a route. It's simple and intuitive and I can even make changes to routes that the driver is on and it will send the updates right to the driver's app.

One downside, is that it can be difficult to plan multiple routes at once for multiple drivers in the same city by only using the automatic route generator. I found that often I have to make minor adjustments to the suggested routes in order to optimize the plan.

Tony R.
Head of Logistic in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Optimo Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall a good product to conduct simple multi drop optimisation. Limited reporting available and limited ability for anything strategic. As our business had no optimisation capability it has proven to be very valuable especially in these times when costs and efficiency are paramount.

The software is very easy to implement and use. The mobile tracking element simple and effective and we had no problems with any drivers using it. The optimisation process is very fast which allows the user to create several possible what-if scenarios.

The location database is difficult to manage as it appeasr to add an entry everytime there is a slight change which leads to multiple entries for each location in the gazetteer. If you accidently copy or delete orders there is no "undo" button which can be disasterous when working to a tight schedule. We are unable to plan strategically as in our case I would need to create a large one-off schedule that would require me to add the number of drivers and add cost. As I only need to add drivers as a one-off this make it not cost effective to pay for a months worth of extra drivers. Operationally this biggest problem is hours worked does not include implant and explant that would apply to any driver. I cannot therefore use the system report to calculate hours as I am unable to add time for vehicle check, refuel debrief etc.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Tony, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for OptimoRoute's route optimization software - we really appreciate it! Also, thanks for letting us know about your concerns and issues, drop us a line at support@optimoroute.com so we can hear more about the specifics of your case and improve your experience. Our team would be happy to help find solutions suitable for your company's needs. We're working on improving our software daily and we'll also be adding new features soon. Hope you'll be able to reap the full benefits of our software with the help of our team!

Hana S.
Head of sales and marketing in Kroatien
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EASY TO USE, ACCURATE AND EFFECTIVE!

Kommentare: Distribution of corporate presents can be very challenging especially during Christmas/post-earthquake/COVID 19 times. In the year of 2020, we as a company have done it 2 times, so in order for me to best explain the efficiency of Optimoroute, I will just compare 2 exactly same processes with and without the use of Optimoroute.
MARCH 2020 VS DECEMBER 2020
OPTIMOROUTE NO YES
NUMBER OF PRESENTS 300 300
TEAM MEMBERS 7 1
NUMBER OF DRIVERS 3 3
DELIVERING DAYS 7 3

As you can see from the comparison above, not only have we saved the costs for drivers by decreasing the number of days needed for delivery, but also, having only one member of our team involved in the whole process, we have freed 7 working days of our 6 employees so that their time can be used in a more efficient manner.
Optimoroute saved our money and time by simplifying and efficiently managing process that used to be time and energy consuming.

For the use of Optimoroute software no special technical knowledge is needed, other than the simplest knowledge of excel. The best thing is, after you import all the data, choose number of drivers and optimize the route, you are able to print routes for each driver, but even better, you can import the routes into their Google maps so the only thing left for them to do is drive!

I didn't find any downsides of OptimoRoute software.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Hana, We appreciate the fact that you took the time to review OptimoRoute - thanks! It's awesome that you managed to save time and money with our route optimization software and that you found it easy to use! If you'll be in the need of any additional assistance in the future, you can always drop us a line at support@optimoroute.com - our team would be more than happy to help you out with anything you need. In the meantime, be sure to follow us on social media for updates about new features!

Christopher M.
Executive V.P. in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Plenty of features, some functions not as straight forward as I would like

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I appreciate the Live feature and routes. It's not as good at predicting the route as other programs I have used in the past but it's not bad.

I appreciate how easy it is to import my locations and custom fields into the web app.

Making changes to a plan already dispatched and replotting a new route based on those modifications don't seem straight forward. Also, some functions require repeated actions when it would be nice to consolidate. Example, If you select 4 locations and try to edit them all, if you unselect them from the edit screen, you can't do anything else. You have to go back to the edit screen after unselecting them from the route and then put them on another driver.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WorkWave Route Manager

Warum OptimoRoute gewählt wurde: Cost and features.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WorkWave Route Manager

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OptimoRoute: Cost and features.

Cathy H.
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

Kommentare: Based on the basics of what I need to accomplish with the program, it works great! I am very happy with it and would recommend it if ever asked

I like that it is easy to use and routes are created quickly. I like the fact that you can have more than one vehicle routed at a time and that you can export the route to the driver if need be. I like that you can have more than 21 stops per vehicle without having to create a new route. I have not utilized the program to its full capacity as of yet.

That when you add an address and you want to copy and paste it into the name field it it tends to default back to the location section causing you to enter the location twice on the line. That you actually have to download the trip info to retrieve times etc. That sometimes it give you wacky driving times and if you reference the two driving destinations with google maps, you get different times. Although, traffic may be the indicator here.. not sure.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hello Cathy, Thanks for leaving a review about OptimoRoute, and for letting us know what has impressed you and concerned you. It's wonderful to hear that you're enjoying the ease of use and the powerful capability of our route optimization software. Please be in touch at support@optimoroute.com - let's find a solution together to these issues that have been troubling you.

Sobe S.
CSO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Must have product for any startup who delivers product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Extremely satisfied with the price value of the product. This is a must-have for any serious startup that doest their own product delivery as well. You can manage costs more effectively and set up your own delivery team as well in your home city and area.

Easy to use and set up and very easy to use. The driver end is extremely easy to use. Instantaneous feedback on driver position and delivery status. Importing orders are easy. Scalability is great so you can manage cost as well effectively.

More support videos needed. Would be good to have more consistent product updates with new features. Similar street names sometimes put to wrong zip codes, and cities.

Gc V.
FUNDRAISER LEADER in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OptimoRoute has saved us tremendous time!!!

Kommentare: I mentioned many of my experiences in the above comments but this software has allowed us to streamline our fundraising goals. We are all volunteers and often times spent many hours in helping to organize our routes, drivers and deliveries. This software has taken the hassle out of the equation. I actually look forward to the delivery days knowing that I have access to this sofware.

The ease of use, accessibility and the features that the software has to offer. We are able to easily copy previous routes, add/edit the drivers and quickly add new orders. This allows us to update the system in real-time allowing us to be very efficient. The delivery addresses are color coordinated by driver, so I can manually visualize the routes and make changes if and when necessary. I also love the ability to enter specific times that each delivery may take. This allows me to assign routes based on the required time for each driver. In the past, the routes were split up into addresses and equally assigned. However, some deliveries require additional time. This is an amazing piece of software that we are extremely happy to incorporate into our fundraiser drive.

I'm not sure that there is anything about the software that I dislike.

Antwort von OptimoRoute

Hi GC, Thanks for reviewing your organization's experience of using OptimoRoute. It's great to read that our route optimization software is making your fundraising efforts much easier and more efficient. We're always improving features and adding capabilities - so keep an eye out for more ways of making your valuable work even easier to perform! Best, Cathy

Mike R.
CEO in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Painting Contractor who saved $7,500 by using OptimoRoute

Kommentare: Long story short... We're a painting contracting company that paints 700 residential homes per year. To do that we bid on 2,000 projects per year in the Great Phoenix (Arizona) area. So, about 40 stops per week. Part of the issue is there are some time frame requirements for certain customers AND the Greater Phoenix area encompasses some 2500 square miles (6500 square kilometers). OptimoRoute has reduced scheduling workload by 125 hours per year ($3,125), miles driven by 3,000 per year ($1,500). This, along with the improved customer service and proposal turnaround time has given us an overall cost savings (or benefit) of $7,500 annually. When I call about a question or issue it is answered clearly and quickly (normally on the phone or within a few hours) or if it's a bigger request within one day.

Ease of use for both office staff and field personnel.

Nothing specific for us. I have seen multiple enhancements within the past 12 months that tells me the company is receptive to providing features based on customer feedback.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Mike, Thank you so so much for reviewing OptimoRoute. It makes us so happy to hear that our optimization software has been of great value to your company! That's what we're here for! We're especially glad that you managed to cut down on costs and time in your business processes. If there's any additional information you're in need of, feel free to drop us a line at support@optimoroute.com. In the meantime, keep an eye out for new features that we'll be rolling out soon by checking out our socials.